FoodBanter.com

-   -   GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/446959-gmo-organic-what-your.html)

Boron Elgar[_1_] 18-05-2019 07:22 PM

GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

On Sat, 18 May 2019 14:10:31 -0400, Boron Elgar
wrote:

On Sat, 18 May 2019 07:32:27 -0500, Terry Coombs
wrote:

On 5/18/2019 5:28 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 6:30:46 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 5/17/2019 12:01 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 9:41:44 AM UTC-7, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/17/2019 11:49 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods, Roundup and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like to have our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Its an hour and 20 minutes. I'm not ready to invest that time to see
what their agenda is. They should make a condensed version.
There is a 3 minute trailer. Their agenda is education about these things and your health.
https://secretingredientsmovie.com/trailer/
* Well , sorta . Their message is that GMO's are bad . But not
(necessarily) because they're GMO's . Mostly because they're doused with
Roundup , which is BadShit in my book . My wife's digestive problems all
started around the time Roundup came into widespread use . Some plants ,
it IS because of GMO genetics - some of them have Bacillus Thurigensis
genes which produce a toxin that kills predator insects . That shit
ain't good for humans either .
What's your evidence for that? People inoculate their soil with
BT all the time. It's a common insecticide for organic gardening
and farming.

Cindy Hamilton

When used in the soil or sprayed on the plant the toxins are produced
INSIDE THE TARGET INSECT'S BODY and that's where they stay . When those
genes are spliced into a crop plant the toxin is produced by the plant ,
and ingested by us . Simple enough to understand IMO .

BT toxins are not activated within humans.

https://www.entsoc.org/sites/default...ctsheet-Bt.pdf

Ed Pawlowski[_5_] 18-05-2019 08:05 PM

GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

On 5/18/2019 10:42 AM, songbird wrote:
graham wrote:
and use a jury composed of scientists in court cases against Bayer!!!!!

the sooner we put poison manufacturers out of business
the better.

songbird

Maybe. That is a broad statement. What about insects in the home?
Termites? Ants? Should we never use a poison? How do you feel about
rats?

History Channel has a series about Farmers. I only saw one episode and
found it interesting. One farmer planted organic alfalfa. Lost the
entire crop because it had more weeds than alfalfa in the harvest.

I'm sure there is over use and mis use of insecticides and fertilizer.
Organic farming is getting better as more farmers find alternatives too.
Consumers have to learn that produce does not have to look pretty to
taste good.

Is Roundup safe? Don't know. The guy that got cancer and big bucks used
tons of it. Many chemicals can do that bot can be safe. Most of us have
little exposure but I'm not qualified to say how much, if any, is OK.

Bruce[_28_] 18-05-2019 08:19 PM

graham wrote:
and use a jury composed of scientists in court cases against Bayer!!!!!

the sooner we put poison manufacturers out of business
the better.

songbird

Maybe. That is a broad statement. What about insects in the home?
Termites? Ants? Should we never use a poison? How do you feel about
rats?

Don't be silly. We don't consume insecticides and pesticides.

Julie Bove[_2_] 18-05-2019 08:57 PM

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
On 5/18/2019 6:57 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

[...]

ain't good for humans either . Ed , IMO it's worth at least a cursory
watch . Play it while you're cooking dinner or something . IMO there's
enough evidence that the stuff should be yanked from the market , but
the money ... fattest wallet usually wins in these cases .
Side note - because they often use Roundup to desiccate wheat just
before harvest I use a premium flour to bake all our bread products .
Non- GMO and Roundup-free . This year I'm growing some corn out in the
garden as a test . We'll see if home grown without Roundup causes her
intestinal distress like commercial products do .

I could be wrong here. I got the movie link from Coast to Coast AM. The
burgers that were mentioned here were talked about, I think in the movie,
but it could have been on the radio show. The fake meat is GMO to make
new kinds of protein and it is not digested well.

I don't recall which SciFi universe it was in , they had a meat
production "creature" that was a cross between a slug and a pig , called
appropriately enough "Slig" . Just a big ol' blob of flesh that they
sliced slabs off of . I wouldn't eat that either ...

Ewww.

Julie Bove[_2_] 18-05-2019 08:59 PM

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 5/18/2019 8:06 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

wrote in message
On Fri, 17 May 2019 14:25:37 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/17/2019 1:02 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 9:41:44 AM UTC-7, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/17/2019 11:49 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more
days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods,
Roundup and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like
to have our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Its an hour and 20 minutes. I'm not ready to invest that time to see
what their agenda is. They should make a condensed version.

how much time are you willing to invest to improve your health?
That's what it is about.

I got 90% of what I needed to know from the trailer. The movie started
off rather boring and did not entice me to spend a lot of time.

I'm not in favor of GMO but do not go crazy to get organic. People
often chide Bruce about his ingredient lists, but he is right. We don't
need a lot of that crap and we avoid it.

Have you heard of the Feingold Diet? Very similar to avoid
preservatives and artificial colors. Made quite a difference in my
son's behavior as a child. especially red food coloring, you could pick
him off the ceiling.

LOL red food coloring has been proven to have no effect on
hyperactivity in children

Proof?

CK can laugh but I've seen it happen. Made a mistake once and let him get
a cherry water ice. Did not take long at all for the reaction. Not
saying evey kid is affected but some sure are.

I've seen it happen too. I was in charge of the food for parties for the
kids with allergies at Angela's school. Not all of them. Just the ones in
her class.One boy got a skin rash if he ate a certain yellow dye.

Julie Bove[_2_] 18-05-2019 09:00 PM

wrote in message
[...]

Didn't they ban red food dye #7 or some such thing decades ago? Well
before anyone thought about GMO's and "organic" labels or Roundup?

One dye was banned, yes. Can't remember which one.

Julie Bove[_2_] 18-05-2019 09:02 PM

graham wrote:
and use a jury composed of scientists in court cases against Bayer!!!!!

the sooner we put poison manufacturers out of business
the better.

songbird

Maybe. That is a broad statement. What about insects in the home?
Termites? Ants? Should we never use a poison? How do you feel about
rats?

Don't be silly. We don't consume insecticides and pesticides.

We do or could be if eating non organic food!

Julie Bove[_2_] 18-05-2019 09:04 PM

,
it IS because of GMO genetics - some of them have Bacillus Thurigensis
genes which produce a toxin that kills predator insects . That shit
ain't good for humans either .
What's your evidence for that? People inoculate their soil with
BT all the time. It's a common insecticide for organic gardening
and farming.

Cindy Hamilton

When used in the soil or sprayed on the plant the toxins are produced
INSIDE THE TARGET INSECT'S BODY and that's where they stay . When those
genes are spliced into a crop plant the toxin is produced by the plant ,
and ingested by us . Simple enough to understand IMO .

BT toxins are not activated within humans.

The movie pointed out that some things affect our brains.

Bruce[_28_] 18-05-2019 09:21 PM

GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

On Sat, 18 May 2019 13:02:40 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

.. .

graham wrote:
and use a jury composed of scientists in court cases against Bayer!!!!!

the sooner we put poison manufacturers out of business
the better.

songbird

Maybe. That is a broad statement. What about insects in the home?
Termites? Ants? Should we never use a poison? How do you feel about
rats?

Don't be silly. We don't consume insecticides and pesticides.

We do or could be if eating non organic food!

Yes, but it's not intentional. We don't open our mouths and spray ant
repellent in.

dsi1[_2_] 18-05-2019 09:31 PM

graham wrote:
[...]

What is known is that it's a highly effective herbicide that has greatly improved our lives. As far as toxicity goes, it's probably between distilled water and agent orange.

Ed Pawlowski[_5_] 18-05-2019 10:11 PM

graham wrote:
and use a jury composed of scientists in court cases against Bayer!!!!!

the sooner we put poison manufacturers out of business
the better.

songbird

Maybe. That is a broad statement. What about insects in the home?
Termites? Ants? Should we never use a poison? How do you feel about
rats?

Don't be silly. We don't consume insecticides and pesticides.

Right, they never get sprayed on a crop.
They list 87 of them here.
https://www.domyown.com/insecticides....html?page=all

Ed Pawlowski[_5_] 18-05-2019 10:14 PM

graham wrote:
and use a jury composed of scientists in court cases against Bayer!!!!!

the sooner we put poison manufacturers out of business
the better.

songbird

Maybe. That is a broad statement. What about insects in the home?
Termites? Ants? Should we never use a poison? How do you feel about
rats?

Don't be silly. We don't consume insecticides and pesticides.

We do or could be if eating non organic food!

Yes, but it's not intentional. We don't open our mouths and spray ant
repellent in.

But if the poison companies are all closed there won't be any for any
use. When you make a broad statement they are included. Of course,
they would never be mis-used either.

Bruce[_28_] 18-05-2019 10:33 PM

graham wrote:
and use a jury composed of scientists in court cases against Bayer!!!!!

the sooner we put poison manufacturers out of business
the better.

songbird

Maybe. That is a broad statement. What about insects in the home?
Termites? Ants? Should we never use a poison? How do you feel about
rats?

Don't be silly. We don't consume insecticides and pesticides.

Right, they never get sprayed on a crop.
They list 87 of them here.
https://www.domyown.com/insecticides....html?page=all

You're being silly. That's ok. Enjoy.

Nancy2[_2_] 18-05-2019 11:23 PM

GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

Ed, I also have watched episodes of "American Farm." I think it is really gutsy of
The man with the daughter as a paid employee to grow so much Produce in Alaska..
....a sparsely populated state in the firstplace...without finding out what kind of a market
there would be. Last episode, his daughter approached a former employer who was a
chef of a restaurant to check out if he would be a buyer. Even the best Alaskan restaurant
wouldn't have enough volume, seems to me, to be able to buy a lot of produce no matter
how good it was (and it looked really good quality).

N.

Ed Pawlowski[_5_] 18-05-2019 11:50 PM

On 5/18/2019 6:23 PM, Nancy2 wrote:
Ed, I also have watched episodes of "American Farm." I think it is really gutsy of
The man with the daughter as a paid employee to grow so much Produce in Alaska..
...a sparsely populated state in the firstplace...without finding out what kind of a market
there would be. Last episode, his daughter approached a former employer who was a
chef of a restaurant to check out if he would be a buyer. Even the best Alaskan restaurant
wouldn't have enough volume, seems to me, to be able to buy a lot of produce no matter
how good it was (and it looked really good quality).

N.

That's the only episode I saw but will check out more. There are
certain crops that do well in parts of Alaska because the daylight in
summer. I recall seeing some record sized veggies like cabbage.

Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] 19-05-2019 05:19 AM

GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

In article , Terry Coombs
wrote:

* Interesting sideline - Our second oldest grand daughter has been
known to hold " Come to Monster" services for the neighborhood children
(she's like 13 now) where she wears a strainer on her head and preaches
to the kids about being "touched by his noodly appendage" . She's really
freaked some of the kids out with that act , she knows it's BS but she's
good , gets the little monsters all wound up . We "adults" think it's
absolutely hilarious .

She's freaking them out like "food scientists" freak you out. Fear,
uncertainty and doubt, oh my! Thanks for the nice analogy!

leo

Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] 19-05-2019 05:34 AM

GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

In article , Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

History Channel has a series about Farmers. I only saw one episode and
found it interesting. One farmer planted organic alfalfa. Lost the
entire crop because it had more weeds than alfalfa in the harvest.

Without pesticides, there would be a hell of a lot fewer of us. Maybe,
that's the point of this thread.

leo

dsi1[_2_] 19-05-2019 09:43 AM

GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 6:34:57 PM UTC-10, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
In article , Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

History Channel has a series about Farmers. I only saw one episode and
found it interesting. One farmer planted organic alfalfa. Lost the
entire crop because it had more weeds than alfalfa in the harvest.

Without pesticides, there would be a hell of a lot fewer of us. Maybe,
that's the point of this thread.

leo

Ignorance and fear of science and technology is strong these days. Nitrogen fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, and GMO, allow us a food supply that would not be possible in the past. People fear the science of food but they should consider the alternative - starvation.

Julie Bove[_2_] 19-05-2019 10:29 AM

"Bruce" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 May 2019 13:02:40 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

. ..

graham wrote:
and use a jury composed of scientists in court cases against
Bayer!!!!!

the sooner we put poison manufacturers out of business
the better.

songbird

Maybe. That is a broad statement. What about insects in the home?
Termites? Ants? Should we never use a poison? How do you feel about
rats?

Don't be silly. We don't consume insecticides and pesticides.

We do or could be if eating non organic food!

Yes, but it's not intentional. We don't open our mouths and spray ant
repellent in.

Well... most of us don't.

Bruce[_28_] 19-05-2019 11:41 AM

GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

On Sun, 19 May 2019 02:29:53 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

.. .

graham wrote:
and use a jury composed of scientists in court cases against
Bayer!!!!!

the sooner we put poison manufacturers out of business
the better.

songbird

Maybe. That is a broad statement. What about insects in the home?
Termites? Ants? Should we never use a poison? How do you feel about
rats?

Don't be silly. We don't consume insecticides and pesticides.

We do or could be if eating non organic food!

Yes, but it's not intentional. We don't open our mouths and spray ant
repellent in.

Well... most of us don't.

Only dsi1 does. He's fearless!

[email protected] 19-05-2019 12:26 PM

GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

On Sat, 18 May 2019 05:17:49 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 8:07:05 AM UTC-4, Julie Bove wrote:
wrote in message
On Fri, 17 May 2019 10:02:53 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
wrote:

On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 9:41:44 AM UTC-7, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/17/2019 11:49 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more
days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods,
Roundup and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all
like to have our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Its an hour and 20 minutes. I'm not ready to invest that time to see
what their agenda is. They should make a condensed version.

how much time are you willing to invest to improve your health? That's
what it is about.

Well Theres no evidence that GMOs effect you health
there is no evidence that organics improve your health

Watch the movie. You'll see evidence.

Since when is a movie "evidence"? Show me the double-blind
scientific studies.

Cindy Hamilton

Yeah that's right!! you tell her!!
aint no one gonna fool this old coot with some whacky opinions because
they want higher sales of their organic crap that contains less than
1% difference in nutritional value

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

[email protected] 19-05-2019 12:28 PM

GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

On Sat, 18 May 2019 05:08:17 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 17 May 2019 08:49:59 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
wrote:

I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more
days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods, Roundup
and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all like to have
our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Here is the lowdown I dont care what the video says...

GMO's are still in its infancy and there are really no solid results
on effects in the human body.

Organics is a complete scam, Sure they are a little healthier as in
more vitamins maybe and perhaps a little cleaner. But the little bit
is so little it is hardly even noticeable

Organics don't have more vitamins! What they don't have is chemicals!

yeah well you take an organic apple and a non organic apple that has
been washed with soap and water and what do you know you will have a
couple of identical apples, except you would have saved about a dollar
with the non organic.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

Nancy2[_2_] 19-05-2019 01:50 PM

GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

Ed, that Alaskan farmer has large produce crops under huge plastic-roofed greenhouses,
in addition to some rows and rows and rows outside. He was harvesting carrots this
past week, from one of the outdoor fields.

The other quirky family is the dairy-farming one. All four adult men (father and sons)
have full beards, and the sons seem to be so socially awkward it is uncomfortable to
watch. They were installing a milk processing facility ($600,000 cost) and getting an
extension of time to start paying back their loan. We have yet to see any of the women
in their lives...but the men remind me of a Fundamentalist group in manner and
dress. I think it is odd that they were still willing to be on camera...probably were
getting some payment per episode.

N.

Graham 19-05-2019 01:53 PM

wrote:

History Channel has a series about Farmers. I only saw one episode and
found it interesting. One farmer planted organic alfalfa. Lost the
entire crop because it had more weeds than alfalfa in the harvest.

Without pesticides, there would be a hell of a lot fewer of us. Maybe,
that's the point of this thread.

leo

Ignorance and fear of science and technology is strong these days.

Especially among the anti-vaxers! Idiots all!!!!!!!!

Terry Coombs 19-05-2019 02:47 PM

GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

On 5/18/2019 11:19 PM, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
In article , Terry Coombs
wrote:

* Interesting sideline - Our second oldest grand daughter has been
known to hold " Come to Monster" services for the neighborhood children
(she's like 13 now) where she wears a strainer on her head and preaches
to the kids about being "touched by his noodly appendage" . She's really
freaked some of the kids out with that act , she knows it's BS but she's
good , gets the little monsters all wound up . We "adults" think it's
absolutely hilarious .

She's freaking them out like "food scientists" freak you out. Fear,
uncertainty and doubt, oh my! Thanks for the nice analogy!

leo

* No fear , uncertainty or doubt here . I've seen enough evidence to
believe that glyphosate is bad for humans and animals to ingest . The
big money pharma corps are doing everything they can to bury anybody
that disagrees with their assertions that this stuff is safe . IMO it
ain't , and I will do what I can to minimize our exposure . Being a
beekeeper , I've also looked at information about the effects it has on
them - fortunately we live far far away from any monocropping operations
where chemicals are in widespread use . Doesn't kill them , but it does
have an effect on their (and our) "gut bacteria" . Did you know that it
was originally patented as an antibiotic ? Remember how a round of
antibiotics tore up your digestion ? Well , glyphosate does the same
damn thing on a much smaller scale , but it's continuous . Now I'm not
an "organic everything" fanatic , but we do try to limit or eliminate
things that we believe will harm our bodies .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Dave Smith[_1_] 19-05-2019 04:00 PM

On 2019-05-19 2:43 a.m., dsi1 wrote:

Ignorance and fear of science and technology is strong these days.

Especially among the anti-vaxers! Idiots all!!!!!!!!

Being born in 1950, I started school in 1955. I had had chickenpox,
mumps and measles as an infant and was lucky not to have suffered any
long term effects. Others were no so lucky. We had a number of kids in
our school who had to wear leg braces due to partial paralysis resulting
from having contracted polio. They were pretty dorky looking. Think of
Forrest Gump, but without the miraculous recovery. Never mind the social
effects of being a gimp in the 50s, the suffered the effects for thea
rest of their lives. Even the mildest cases came back decades later and
caused mobility problems.

Those were the older kids. My contemporaries were lucky. We had vaccine
in the primary grades, and I don't know of a single child from the those
lower grades who ever got polio. Vaccinations have also reduced the
incidence of lockjaw, rabies, smallpox, measles, mumps and other serious
and other communicable disease.

Graham 19-05-2019 05:30 PM

What a load of ********!!!

Terry Coombs 19-05-2019 07:48 PM

On 2019-05-19 7:47 a.m., Terry Coombs wrote:

[...]

*You're entitled to your own opinion no matter how dead wrong it is .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Boron Elgar[_1_] 19-05-2019 09:23 PM

GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

On Sun, 19 May 2019 08:47:22 -0500, Terry Coombs
wrote:

* No fear , uncertainty or doubt here . I've seen enough evidence to
believe that glyphosate is bad for humans and animals to ingest .

Upon what evidence are you basing your statement? Point me to studies
that have been conducted about ingestion of glyphosates?

The
big money pharma corps are doing everything they can to bury anybody
that disagrees with their assertions that this stuff is safe .

Why would pharmas generally be interested in this? Monsanto has been
the largest producer and it was very recently bought out by Bayer, but
that is the crop science division of Bayer.

IMO it
ain't , and I will do what I can to minimize our exposure . Being a
beekeeper , I've also looked at information about the effects it has on
them - fortunately we live far far away from any monocropping operations
where chemicals are in widespread use . Doesn't kill them , but it does
have an effect on their (and our) "gut bacteria" .

What does the gut biome of bees have to do with humans?

Did you know that it
was originally patented as an antibiotic ?

Um, that was because of anti-protozoa activity and never pursued in
any way one would think of antibiotics an humans.

Remember how a round of
antibiotics tore up your digestion ?

Well, that is the way any antibiotic works - it'll likely kill off
some good bacteria, too, while making sure that raging infection it's
there to fight off doesn't make you explode as a bag of pus. Remember
how people can drop dead from bacterial infections?

Well , glyphosate does the same
damn thing on a much smaller scale , but it's continuous .

WTF are you talking about? "Continuous"? What is continuous?

Now I'm not
an "organic everything" fanatic , but we do try to limit or eliminate
things that we believe will harm our bodies .

I think what you do is hang around fruitcake websites and spout their
bullshit other places online. Put up or shut up.

Graham 19-05-2019 11:23 PM

wrote:

[...]

Thank goodness for rationality! You are so much more eloquent than me:-)
Graham

Julie Bove[_2_] 20-05-2019 02:01 AM

wrote in message
On Sat, 18 May 2019 05:08:17 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

Uh... Wrong. Pesticides can't be washed off.

[email protected] 20-05-2019 08:09 AM

GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

On Sun, 19 May 2019 18:01:50 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Wash all your fruits and vegetables. According to the CSE, washing
them with 2% of salt water will remove most of the contact pesticide
residues that normally appear on the surface of the vegetables and
fruits. Almost 75 to 80 percent of pesticide residues are removed by
cold water washing.

google it.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

Julie Bove[_2_] 20-05-2019 01:45 PM

wrote in message
On Sun, 19 May 2019 18:01:50 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 18 May 2019 05:08:17 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

[...]

So then you're still getting some. Right?

[email protected] 20-05-2019 06:30 PM

GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

On Mon, 20 May 2019 05:45:36 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

wrote in message
On Sat, 18 May 2019 05:08:17 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

om...
wrote:

[...]

The bit of info I posted is about plain water, I am fairly sure that
soap and water will get more off.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

Julie Bove[_2_] 20-05-2019 11:42 PM

wrote in message
On Mon, 20 May 2019 05:45:36 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 19 May 2019 18:01:50 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

wrote in message
m...
On Sat, 18 May 2019 05:08:17 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

news:[email protected] com...
wrote:

[...]

Wrong.