Old 16-05-2019, 11:17 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

Seriously, the clothes she wears are not attractive and do nothing for her shape. And her shoes are equally bad. She should take advise from some of the guest stylists.

Old 17-05-2019, 03:48 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Really, she doesn't have all that great a shape, IMO. Her arms are too short, and look
almost plump, her waist is too thick and she is noticeably high-waisted. There is
nothing wrong with that; it's just that I guess I can't see what you-all are seeing. I think
she wears blacks and Browns to make herself look thinner. There is nothing wrong with
that, either, really...it is what I would do without a second thought.

(And, BTW, she has never referred to herself as a "chef." She even makes a point of
emphasizing, "I am not a chef; I am a cook."). And as a personable cook, she has many,
many loyal fans.

N.

N.
Old 17-05-2019, 04:06 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 9:48:24 PM UTC-5, Nancy2 wrote:

Really, she doesn't have all that great a shape, IMO. Her arms are too short, and look
almost plump, her waist is too thick and she is noticeably high-waisted. There is
nothing wrong with that; it's just that I guess I can't see what you-all are seeing. I think
she wears blacks and Browns to make herself look thinner.

Seventeen year old post. Another Gmail dummy dug it up originally. It's
always a Gmail user that replies to ancient posts.
Old 17-05-2019, 04:54 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 May 2019 19:48:19 -0700 (PDT), Nancy2
wrote:

Really, she doesn't have all that great a shape, IMO. Her arms are too short, and look
almost plump, her waist is too thick and she is noticeably high-waisted. There is
nothing wrong with that; it's just that I guess I can't see what you-all are seeing. I think
she wears blacks and Browns to make herself look thinner. There is nothing wrong with
that, either, really...it is what I would do without a second thought.

(And, BTW, she has never referred to herself as a "chef." She even makes a point of
emphasizing, "I am not a chef; I am a cook."). And as a personable cook, she has many,
many loyal fans.

She was one of the first American Food Network chefs I ever saw. I
liked her. I probably still do. I don't care if her waist is high or
her breasts are low or whatever. She's less fake than many other
American TV heads
Old 17-05-2019, 05:24 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 10:54:09 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

She was one of the first American Food Network chefs I ever saw. I
liked her. I probably still do. I don't care if her waist is high or
her breasts are low or whatever. She's less fake than many other
American TV heads

I'll take Ina and sometimes Martha over Wretched Ray.

Old 17-05-2019, 05:38 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 May 2019 21:24:50 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 10:54:09 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

She was one of the first American Food Network chefs I ever saw. I
liked her. I probably still do. I don't care if her waist is high or
her breasts are low or whatever. She's less fake than many other
American TV heads

I'll take Ina and sometimes Martha over Wretched Ray.

Maybe we have different criteria
Old 17-05-2019, 05:45 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

I'll take Ina and sometimes Martha over Wretched Ray.

Maybe we have different criteria

Evidently.
Old 17-05-2019, 06:58 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in message
Seriously, the clothes she wears are not attractive and do nothing for her
shape. And her shoes are equally bad. She should take advise from some
of the guest stylists.

What does this have to do with food?

Old 17-05-2019, 07:09 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 7:58:45 PM UTC-10, Julie Bove wrote:
wrote in message
Seriously, the clothes she wears are not attractive and do nothing for her
shape. And her shoes are equally bad. She should take advise from some
of the guest stylists.

What does this have to do with food?

It's a new low for this group. Well, at least, a new low for today. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with me own eyes.
Old 17-05-2019, 10:36 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in message
Seriously, the clothes she wears are not attractive and do nothing for
her
shape. And her shoes are equally bad. She should take advise from
some
of the guest stylists.

What does this have to do with food?

It's a new low for this group. Well, at least, a new low for today. I
wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with me own eyes.

I wish I hadn't seen it!

Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/16/2019 6:17 PM, wrote:
Seriously, the clothes she wears are not attractive and do nothing for her shape. And her shoes are equally bad. She should take advise from some of the guest stylists.

Seriously? LOL

Jill

Rachael Ray! Johnny Tabasco General Cooking 1 22-09-2006 05:10 AM
I want Rachael Ray's top! Blair P. Houghton General Cooking 0 20-09-2006 12:36 AM
Rachael Ray Nancy Young General Cooking 28 30-09-2005 04:48 AM
Rachael Ray MrsGroover General Cooking 8 20-04-2005 01:03 AM
Rachael Ray Brad General Cooking 0 29-09-2003 07:26 PM