FoodBanter.com

-   -   Rachael Ray's wardrobe? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/446951-rachael-rays-wardrobe.html)

[email protected] 16-05-2019 11:17 PM

Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

Seriously, the clothes she wears are not attractive and do nothing for her shape. And her shoes are equally bad. She should take advise from some of the guest stylists.

Nancy2[_2_] 17-05-2019 03:48 AM

Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

Really, she doesn't have all that great a shape, IMO. Her arms are too short, and look
almost plump, her waist is too thick and she is noticeably high-waisted. There is
nothing wrong with that; it's just that I guess I can't see what you-all are seeing. I think
she wears blacks and Browns to make herself look thinner. There is nothing wrong with
that, either, really...it is what I would do without a second thought.

(And, BTW, she has never referred to herself as a "chef." She even makes a point of
emphasizing, "I am not a chef; I am a cook."). And as a personable cook, she has many,
many loyal fans.

N.

N.

[email protected][_2_] 17-05-2019 04:06 AM

Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 9:48:24 PM UTC-5, Nancy2 wrote:

Really, she doesn't have all that great a shape, IMO. Her arms are too short, and look
almost plump, her waist is too thick and she is noticeably high-waisted. There is
nothing wrong with that; it's just that I guess I can't see what you-all are seeing. I think
she wears blacks and Browns to make herself look thinner.

Seventeen year old post. Another Gmail dummy dug it up originally. It's
always a Gmail user that replies to ancient posts.

Ed Pawlowski[_5_] 17-05-2019 04:15 AM

Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

On 5/16/2019 11:06 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 9:48:24 PM UTC-5, Nancy2 wrote:

Really, she doesn't have all that great a shape, IMO. Her arms are too short, and look
almost plump, her waist is too thick and she is noticeably high-waisted. There is
nothing wrong with that; it's just that I guess I can't see what you-all are seeing. I think
she wears blacks and Browns to make herself look thinner.

Seventeen year old post. Another Gmail dummy dug it up originally. It's
always a Gmail user that replies to ancient posts.

And 17 years ago Ray's boobs looked better hanging out of her low cut
dresses

Terry Coombs 17-05-2019 04:28 AM

Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

On 5/16/2019 10:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/16/2019 11:06 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 9:48:24 PM UTC-5, Nancy2 wrote:

Really, she doesn't have all that great a shape, IMO.* Her arms are
too short, and look
almost plump, her waist is too thick and she is noticeably
high-waisted.* There is
nothing wrong with that; it's just that I guess I can't see what
you-all are seeing. I think
she wears blacks and Browns to make herself look thinner.

Seventeen year old post.* Another Gmail dummy dug it up originally.*
It's
always a Gmail user that replies to ancient posts.

And 17 years ago Ray's boobs looked better hanging out of her low cut
dresses

* It used to really irritate my daughter when I called her Rachel Rack ...

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Bruce[_28_] 17-05-2019 04:54 AM

Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

On Thu, 16 May 2019 19:48:19 -0700 (PDT), Nancy2
wrote:

Really, she doesn't have all that great a shape, IMO. Her arms are too short, and look
almost plump, her waist is too thick and she is noticeably high-waisted. There is
nothing wrong with that; it's just that I guess I can't see what you-all are seeing. I think
she wears blacks and Browns to make herself look thinner. There is nothing wrong with
that, either, really...it is what I would do without a second thought.

(And, BTW, she has never referred to herself as a "chef." She even makes a point of
emphasizing, "I am not a chef; I am a cook."). And as a personable cook, she has many,
many loyal fans.

She was one of the first American Food Network chefs I ever saw. I
liked her. I probably still do. I don't care if her waist is high or
her breasts are low or whatever. She's less fake than many other
American TV heads :)

[email protected][_2_] 17-05-2019 05:24 AM

Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 10:54:09 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

She was one of the first American Food Network chefs I ever saw. I
liked her. I probably still do. I don't care if her waist is high or
her breasts are low or whatever. She's less fake than many other
American TV heads :)

I'll take Ina and sometimes Martha over Wretched Ray.

Bruce[_28_] 17-05-2019 05:38 AM

Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

On Thu, 16 May 2019 21:24:50 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 10:54:09 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

She was one of the first American Food Network chefs I ever saw. I
liked her. I probably still do. I don't care if her waist is high or
her breasts are low or whatever. She's less fake than many other
American TV heads :)

I'll take Ina and sometimes Martha over Wretched Ray.

Maybe we have different criteria :)

[email protected][_2_] 17-05-2019 05:45 AM

Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

wrote:

I'll take Ina and sometimes Martha over Wretched Ray.

Maybe we have different criteria :)

Evidently.

Julie Bove[_2_] 17-05-2019 06:58 AM

Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

wrote in message
Seriously, the clothes she wears are not attractive and do nothing for her
shape. And her shoes are equally bad. She should take advise from some
of the guest stylists.

What does this have to do with food?

dsi1[_2_] 17-05-2019 07:09 AM

Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 7:58:45 PM UTC-10, Julie Bove wrote:
wrote in message
Seriously, the clothes she wears are not attractive and do nothing for her
shape. And her shoes are equally bad. She should take advise from some
of the guest stylists.

What does this have to do with food?

It's a new low for this group. Well, at least, a new low for today. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with me own eyes. :)

Julie Bove[_2_] 17-05-2019 10:36 AM

Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

wrote in message
Seriously, the clothes she wears are not attractive and do nothing for
her
shape. And her shoes are equally bad. She should take advise from
some
of the guest stylists.

What does this have to do with food?

It's a new low for this group. Well, at least, a new low for today. I
wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with me own eyes. :)

I wish I hadn't seen it!

Dave Smith[_1_] 17-05-2019 01:51 PM

Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

On 5/16/2019 11:06 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 9:48:24 PM UTC-5, Nancy2 wrote:

Really, she doesn't have all that great a shape, IMO.* Her arms are
too short, and look
almost plump, her waist is too thick and she is noticeably
high-waisted.* There is
nothing wrong with that; it's just that I guess I can't see what
you-all are seeing. I think
she wears blacks and Browns to make herself look thinner.

Seventeen year old post.* Another Gmail dummy dug it up originally. It's
always a Gmail user that replies to ancient posts.

And 17 years ago Ray's boobs looked better hanging out of her low cut
dresses

* It used to really irritate my daughter when I called her Rachel Rack ...

That's odd because Rachel Ray has very strange cleavage.

Ed Pawlowski[_5_] 17-05-2019 02:44 PM

Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

On 5/16/2019 11:06 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 9:48:24 PM UTC-5, Nancy2 wrote:

Really, she doesn't have all that great a shape, IMO.* Her arms are
too short, and look
almost plump, her waist is too thick and she is noticeably
high-waisted.* There is
nothing wrong with that; it's just that I guess I can't see what
you-all are seeing. I think
she wears blacks and Browns to make herself look thinner.

Seventeen year old post.* Another Gmail dummy dug it up originally.
It's
always a Gmail user that replies to ancient posts.

And 17 years ago Ray's boobs looked better hanging out of her low cut
dresses

** It used to really irritate my daughter when I called her Rachel
Rack ...

That's odd because Rachel Ray has very strange cleavage.

And she seemed very proud of it.

jmcquown[_2_] 18-05-2019 07:33 PM

Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

On 5/16/2019 6:17 PM, wrote:
Seriously, the clothes she wears are not attractive and do nothing for her shape. And her shoes are equally bad. She should take advise from some of the guest stylists.

Seriously? LOL

Jill