Old 18-05-2019, 07:40 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

On 5/17/2019 1:58 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

wrote in message
Seriously, the clothes she wears are not attractive and do nothing for
her shape.¬* And her shoes are equally bad.¬* She should take advise
from some of the guest stylists.

What does this have to do with food?

It's a Google Grouper, Julie. This is the kind of content we can expect
when they stumble across rec.food.cooking. The majority of these folks
are fly-by-nighters who don't come back.

I don't actually care about what Rachel Ray wears, do you?

Jill

Old 19-05-2019, 08:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 19 May 2019 12:54:58 -0400, Dave Smith

On 2019-05-16 11:28 p.m., Terry Coombs wrote:
On 5/16/2019 10:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/16/2019 11:06 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 9:48:24 PM UTC-5, Nancy2 wrote:

Really, she doesn't have all that great a shape, IMO. Her arms
are too short, and look
almost plump, her waist is too thick and she is noticeably
high-waisted.* There is
nothing wrong with that; it's just that I guess I can't see what
you-all are seeing. I think
she wears blacks and Browns to make herself look thinner.

Seventeen year old post.* Another Gmail dummy dug it up
originally. It's
always a Gmail user that replies to ancient posts.

And 17 years ago Ray's boobs looked better hanging out of her low
cut dresses

** It used to really irritate my daughter when I called her Rachel
Rack ...

That's odd because Rachel Ray has very strange cleavage.

And she seemed very proud of it.

* Hey , bigger ain't always better ! I think she has a very nice set of
teats .

Bigger? I would not say that they are bigger. The ride exceptional high.

It's already a completely useless statement, why repeat it a thousand
times? You've been saying this since the dawn of time.
Old 19-05-2019, 10:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 11:52:30 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

Bigger? I would not say that they are bigger. The ride exceptional high.

You noticed that too?? The first time I ever saw her on TV my immediate
thought was "damn, that girl has those boobs right under her chin!" And
a scant A cup at that.
Old 20-05-2019, 01:11 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 7:05:00 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

One more face lift and she'll be sporting a Van Dyke.

*GUFFAW*

Old 20-05-2019, 03:53 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 9:48:28 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

Nigella Lawson is a cooking Goddess! She was in STL once, and oh how I wish I would have had some of my Chocolate Covered Cherries to GIVE HER! Closest I would ever get to her delicious MOUTH! And in the nicest way possible too! Vicariously, with the best Chocolate Covered Cherries she probably ever had!

YUM! :-)

John KutheĶ

It's rare celebrities accept food from crazed fans. Yeah, she would have
probably accepted it and when your back was turned, right into the trash.

Rachael Ray! Johnny Tabasco General Cooking 1 22-09-2006 05:10 AM
I want Rachael Ray's top! Blair P. Houghton General Cooking 0 20-09-2006 12:36 AM
Rachael Ray Nancy Young General Cooking 28 30-09-2005 04:48 AM
Rachael Ray MrsGroover General Cooking 8 20-04-2005 01:03 AM
Rachael Ray Brad General Cooking 0 29-09-2003 07:26 PM