Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The Dyson sucks

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 05:40:44 -0700 (PDT), Nancy2
> wrote:

>Lucretia, you are correct about the "flushable" wipes. They aren't. My plumber thinks
>some entity (a city, perhaps) should absolutely sue the makers.
>
>N.

I saw pics of the London blockage, bigger than a double decker bus, I
would think they are suing - costly as well as difficult and
inconvenient.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 08:51:46 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Nancy2 wrote:
>>
>> Lucretia, you are correct about the "flushable" wipes. They aren't. My plumber thinks
>> some entity (a city, perhaps) should absolutely sue the makers.

>Agreed. Only toilet paper should be flushed. Not even paper
>towels.
>
>I did a load of laundry 2 weeks ago and somehow a paper towel got
>mixed in. Oh what a mess that was. About a thousand little paper
>towel bits all stuck to the clean clothes. Big mistake.

If that happens put two Downy cloths in the dryer and run. Usually
gathers it all up. Now I am talking a kleenex but should work for
paper towel as well.

>I also have (doing the occasional hand wash in a 5-gallon bucket)
>missed something before I poured the soapy water into the toilet.
>While pouring, I'd see:
>First time: an athletic sock pour out and go right down
>2nd time years later: a pair of underpants do the same.
>
>Both times clogged it immediately and required a snake to remove.
>Both times I got scolded for doing that. heheh
>
>I don't hand wash items anymore. Live and learn from history.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 08:55:08 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> Be a HUMAN! STOP CUTTING DOWN TREES to wipe your butts! Be like bears! Rub your butt ON A TREE!!

>Is that what you do each morning, John?

Must be quite a sight for the student lodgers!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-04-17 8:55 a.m., Gary wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> Be a HUMAN! STOP CUTTING DOWN TREES to wipe your butts! Be like bears! Rub your butt ON A TREE!!

> Is that what you do each morning, John?

He does not need to wipe his butt. He is a perfect asshole.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Correction: the commercial I saw for "no hair wrap," was Shark. Someone said that, so
good on you. ;-))

N.

Ok this sucks Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 24 26-12-2010 09:01 PM
Stephen Wolfram's right and Freeman Dyson is wrong. fitz Tea 0 09-05-2010 08:47 PM
ATT sucks Ed Pawlowski Barbecue 11 18-07-2009 01:43 PM
OT Dyson Vacuum Sheldon General Cooking 52 26-09-2007 12:00 AM
This sucks cl Barbecue 508 05-01-2005 06:09 PM