Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT! I live in a 21st Century Taylor Camp!!

https://slate.com/culture/2015/08/jo...0s-photos.html

But not in Hawaii, but Bel Nor MO! 63121! And we are FULL UP! No rooms available! Sorry!

John Kuthe, Climate Activist, Taylor Camp Reviver and Progenating Cheep Effect!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

John Kuthe wrote:

> https://slate.com/culture/2015/08/jo...0s-photos.html
>
> But not in Hawaii, but Bel Nor MO! 63121! And we are FULL UP! No rooms available! Sorry!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Activist, Taylor Camp Reviver and Progenating Cheep Effect!

Sorry, the humid slums of St. Louis are no "substitute" for bosky Hawaii...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 8:57:53 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > https://slate.com/culture/2015/08/jo...0s-photos.html
> >
> > But not in Hawaii, but Bel Nor MO! 63121! And we are FULL UP! No rooms available! Sorry!
> >
> > John Kuthe, Climate Activist, Taylor Camp Reviver and Progenating Cheep Effect!

> Sorry, the humid slums of St. Louis are no "substitute" for bosky Hawaii...
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

The weather's not the same, but then neither is the century! 20th vs 21 Century!!

And I OWN THE HOUSE!! Jealous? you should be!! :-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:05:48 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> And I OWN THE HOUSE!! Jealous? you should be!! :-)
>
> John Kuthe€¦

I own my house, so does Ed, so does Jill, so does Sheldon, so does Cindy,
so does Janet and on and on and on. We are self-sustaining and don't have
to turn our homes into boarding houses. Are you jealous of us? You should
be.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:39:55 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:05:48 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> And I OWN THE HOUSE!! Jealous? you should be!! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe…
>>

>I own my house, so does Ed, so does Jill, so does Sheldon, so does Cindy,
>so does Janet and on and on and on. We are self-sustaining and don't have
>to turn our homes into boarding houses. Are you jealous of us? You should
>be.

But you don't get to live with Indian goddesses.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce > wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:39:55 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
>> On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:05:48 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>>
>>> And I OWN THE HOUSE!! Jealous? you should be!! :-)
>>>
>>> John KutheÂ…
>>>

>> I own my house, so does Ed, so does Jill, so does Sheldon, so does Cindy,
>> so does Janet and on and on and on. We are self-sustaining and don't have
>> to turn our homes into boarding houses. Are you jealous of us? You should
>> be.

> But you don't get to live with Indian goddesses.

Well I do. Does that count?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 18:22:46 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> wrote:

>Bruce > wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:39:55 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:

>>> I own my house, so does Ed, so does Jill, so does Sheldon, so does Cindy,
>>> so does Janet and on and on and on. We are self-sustaining and don't have
>>> to turn our homes into boarding houses. Are you jealous of us? You should
>>> be.

>> But you don't get to live with Indian goddesses.
>>

>Well I do. Does that count?

You live with Indian deities? You're as privileged as John!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 12:39:59 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:05:48 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > And I OWN THE HOUSE!! Jealous? you should be!! :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe€¦
> >

> I own my house, so does Ed, so does Jill, so does Sheldon, so does Cindy,
> so does Janet and on and on and on. We are self-sustaining and don't have
> to turn our homes into boarding houses. Are you jealous of us? You should
> be.

Not ONE ****ING BIT!!!

I want NO PART of the lonely lives in which you live!!

I'm HAPPY to BE A PART OF A COMMUNITY!! UMSL, International Students, etc!!!

ALL GOING ON SPRING BREAK NOW!!! :-)

John Kuthe, Climate Activist, Social Butterfly with the International Students!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 12:48:48 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:39:55 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >I own my house, so does Ed, so does Jill, so does Sheldon, so does Cindy,
> >so does Janet and on and on and on. We are self-sustaining and don't have
> >to turn our homes into boarding houses. Are you jealous of us? You should
> >be.

> But you don't get to live with Indian goddesses.

Thankfully, no. I consider myself lucky that nobody lives with me or that
I have to have someone here to help with bills.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 1:32:58 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 12:39:59 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:05:48 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> > >
> > > And I OWN THE HOUSE!! Jealous? you should be!! :-)
> > >
> > > John Kuthe€¦
> > >

> > I own my house, so does Ed, so does Jill, so does Sheldon, so does Cindy,
> > so does Janet and on and on and on. We are self-sustaining and don't have
> > to turn our homes into boarding houses. Are you jealous of us? You should
> > be.

> Not ONE ****ING BIT!!!
>
> I want NO PART of the lonely lives in which you live!!

I hate burst your manic bubble but my life is not lonely. No boarders here
to fill my life.

> I'm HAPPY to BE A PART OF A COMMUNITY!! UMSL, International Students, etc!!!

I'm part of a community, too, but that doesn't mean they have live with me.

> ALL GOING ON SPRING BREAK NOW!!! :-)

Well, you will be lonely while the boarders are away as you depend on them for
your social life.

> John Kuthe, Climate Activist, Social Butterfly with Boarders Because I

Can't Make Friends!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:39:55 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:05:48 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> And I OWN THE HOUSE!! Jealous? you should be!! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe…
>>

>I own my house, so does Ed, so does Jill, so does Sheldon, so does Cindy,
>so does Janet and on and on and on. We are self-sustaining and don't have
>to turn our homes into boarding houses. Are you jealous of us? You should
>be.

Actually the Kootch should be embarrassed, very embarrassed. for
everyone to know he can't come close to affording to live in that
hovel without strangers paying him to use it as a flop house. Many
years ago I lived in a downtown San Diego hotel room while working for
Hughs aircraft company... cost $2 per day or
$12 per week. There was a sink in the room but had to use the terlit
down the hall. No biggie, Hughs had a very nice toilet in their
factory, showers with plenty of hot water, even supplied very nice
towels, and imported milled bar soap. Between the hotel and the
aircraft factory I lived very well, and great food in
San Diego. Plus we'd get together for a quick drive to
Tiajuna each weekend for good haircuts and fine home cooked food for
cheap.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 3:41:14 AM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:
> https://slate.com/culture/2015/08/jo...0s-photos.html
>
> But not in Hawaii, but Bel Nor MO! 63121! And we are FULL UP! No rooms available! Sorry!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Activist, Taylor Camp Reviver and Progenating Cheep Effect!

Back in the 70's everybody was skinny. Times have changed.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 4:28:00 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:39:55 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:05:48 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> >>
> >> And I OWN THE HOUSE!! Jealous? you should be!! :-)
> >>
> >> John Kuthe€¦
> >>

> >I own my house, so does Ed, so does Jill, so does Sheldon, so does Cindy,
> >so does Janet and on and on and on. We are self-sustaining and don't have
> >to turn our homes into boarding houses. Are you jealous of us? You should
> >be.

> Actually the Kootch should be embarrassed, very embarrassed. for
> everyone to know he can't come close to affording to live in that
> hovel without strangers paying him to use it as a flop house.

Again, true.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:39:55 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
>> On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:05:48 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>>
>>> And I OWN THE HOUSE!! Jealous? you should be!! :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe…
>>>

>> I own my house, so does Ed, so does Jill, so does Sheldon, so does Cindy,
>> so does Janet and on and on and on. We are self-sustaining and don't have
>> to turn our homes into boarding houses. Are you jealous of us? You should
>> be.

> Actually the Kootch should be embarrassed, very embarrassed. for
> everyone to know he can't come close to affording to live in that
> hovel without strangers paying him to use it as a flop house. Many
> years ago I lived in a downtown San Diego hotel room while working for
> Hughs aircraft company... cost $2 per day or
> $12 per week. There was a sink in the room but had to use the terlit
> down the hall. No biggie, Hughs had a very nice toilet in their
> factory, showers with plenty of hot water, even supplied very nice
> towels, and imported milled bar soap. Between the hotel and the
> aircraft factory I lived very well, and great food in
> San Diego. Plus we'd get together for a quick drive to
> Tiajuna each weekend for good haircuts and fine home cooked food for
> cheap.

Popeye, show us a pic of yoose big ole Navy peepee with U*S navy
tattoos. Else, shut yoose dick sucking mouth.

I bet yoose humped more homos than John ever did!

Yoose a homosexual FRAUD Popeye!

Now put yoose widdle peepee back in yoose sailor pants and get out!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/22/2019 9:41 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> https://slate.com/culture/2015/08/jo...0s-photos.html
>
> But not in Hawaii, but Bel Nor MO! 63121! And we are FULL UP! No rooms available! Sorry!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Activist, Taylor Camp Reviver and Progenating Cheep Effect!

Y'all run around nekkid like that too?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 7:01:49 PM UTC-5, Janet wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>

> > I want NO PART of the lonely lives in which you live!!
> >
> > I'm HAPPY to BE A PART OF A COMMUNITY!! UMSL, International Students, etc!!!

> Getting a bit overcrowded isn't it? You said the other day you're
> housing yourself and five others. Six.
>
> But your occupancy permit is only four, yourself and three renters.
> No wonder the tax department wrote to arrange another inspection.
>
> Here you are, last June
>
> "The financial/title part of the house purchase was completed on Oct 31,
> 2017 for $108,000 cash. But getting the all hallowed Occupancy Permit
> took quite a bit longer and I got that May 2018 and paid $100 for a
> police TICKET I got for "Not having a valid occupancy permit"! So now
> I'm set! Real Estate sale and transfer of ownership complete!
>
> Bel Nor MO just wants MONEY! I understand. Money I have, I want
> security! And I've got it!! I own my home outright and it's a 4 bedroom
> house meaning I can have up to three unrelated renters! Right now I have
> only one on file with Bel Nor and I'm looking for more renters which
> means I will have to have ANOTHER Occupancy Permit Inspection and all my
> legal renters will have to go up to Bel Nor City Hall and let them make
> a photocopy of their ID to keep in a file in Bel Nor City Hall!"
>
> Janet UK

Bel Nor is a 5min walk from UMSL North Campus!!!

Damn right BelNor wants the MONEY!! Bel Nor has an aging predominantly white and black population, the WHITE SUPREMACISTS want to keep Bel Nor ALL JUST white and black, while IGNORING the burgeoning International Student population very nearby! Education is stupidly EXPENSIVE so these International Students EVIDENTLY HAVE MONEY, but they don't want to them to live in Bel Nor houses!! That is BULLSHIT!!

So after 30 years of shared student living in moves John Kuthe with 30 years of shared student living experience!! And a father who just died and left him a sizeable INHERITANCE! And wants to BUY one old dilapidated Bel Nor HOME and FIX IT UP!! Unlike the MONEY from China who bought this place on FORECLOSURE in 2008! And China just wanted to run rental students through as many bedrooms worth of renting they could WITHOUT fixing this place up at all!! I wanted to FIX THIS PLACE and make it NICE which I did!

I INVESTED in Bel Nor Real Estate!! Made that real estate BETTER!! But because of Bel Nor's archaic LAWS they screwed me OUT of one bedroom on the second floor because they said NOT enough of the CEILING was over 8 feet! THIS HOUSE WAS NOT DESIGNED OR BUILT THAT WAY IN 1930! But it was MODIFIED BY CHINA to have TWO NEW first floor bedrooms out of "single family" living space on the first floor! Living room as wide as the house and a formal dining room, both of which were modified BY CHINA to be additional bedrooms! But Bel Nor does not want to recognize them all as "bedrooms" because Bel Nor like everyone is AFRAID OF NECESSARY CHANGES!!

Just like PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO GIVE UP PETROLEUM as our Main Source of POWER!!

Oh WHAAAA!!!

Well, WE HAVE TO CHANGE!! We may not WANT TO BUT WE HAVE TO!! Mother Gaia SAID SO!! Else She WILL EXTINCT US and it will NOT BE PRETTY!

You want THAT on your Souls? It's COMING!! :-(

John Kuthe, Climate Activist, Eschewer of PETROLEUM!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 12:39:59 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:05:48 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> And I OWN THE HOUSE!! Jealous? you should be!! :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe€¦
>>>

>> I own my house, so does Ed, so does Jill, so does Sheldon, so does Cindy,
>> so does Janet and on and on and on. We are self-sustaining and don't have
>> to turn our homes into boarding houses. Are you jealous of us? You should
>> be.

> Not ONE ****ING BIT!!!
>
> I want NO PART of the lonely lives in which you live!!
>
> I'm HAPPY to BE A PART OF A COMMUNITY!! UMSL, International Students, etc!!!
>
> ALL GOING ON SPRING BREAK NOW!!! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Activist, Social Butterfly with the International Students!!

Most people here have friends. You seem to not have any/many. Before
you try to include your boarders I will have to let you know - they are
not your friends.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> [...]

> Just like PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO GIVE UP PETROLEUM as our Main Source of POWER!!
>
> Oh WHAAAA!!!
>
> Well, WE HAVE TO CHANGE!! We may not WANT TO BUT WE HAVE TO!! Mother Gaia SAID SO!! Else She WILL EXTINCT US and it will NOT BE PRETTY!
>
> You want THAT on your Souls? It's COMING!! :-(
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Activist, Eschewer of PETROLEUM!!

Quite a rant. You just unveiled some more information that can be used
against you. Why can't you STFU and keep your personal business to
yourself? You WILL be audited for 2018 taxes specifically for rental
income and probably any candy sales. It might take them a while but it
will cost you a lot of money. That is money you could have saved by
using restraint and not posting shit like this here.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> [...]

> Just like PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO GIVE UP PETROLEUM as our Main Source of POWER!!
>
> Oh WHAAAA!!!
>
> Well, WE HAVE TO CHANGE!! We may not WANT TO BUT WE HAVE TO!! Mother Gaia SAID SO!! Else She WILL EXTINCT US and it will NOT BE PRETTY!
>
> You want THAT on your Souls? It's COMING!! :-(
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Activist, Eschewer of PETROLEUM!!

Yoose just need to get Popeye to move in. He'll straighten out those
gov't nabobs in bel noir.

And, he'll bring his big ole pee pee to keep them brown gals happy!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:00:49 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:

> Quite a rant. You just unveiled some more information that can be used
> against you. That is money you could have saved by
> using restraint and not posting shit like this here.

Money he could use to get his bi-polar prescription refilled.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 20:23:42 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:00:49 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
>>
>> Quite a rant. You just unveiled some more information that can be used
>> against you. That is money you could have saved by
>> using restraint and not posting shit like this here.
>>

>Money he could use to get his bi-polar prescription refilled.

I can just imagine you sitting there, half a continent away, worrying
about John's bipolar subscription. You're such a caring soul!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 11:03:58 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 20:23:42 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:00:49 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> >>
> >> Quite a rant. You just unveiled some more information that can be used
> >> against you. That is money you could have saved by
> >> using restraint and not posting shit like this here.
> >>

> >Money he could use to get his bi-polar prescription refilled.

> I can just imagine you sitting there, half a continent away, worrying
> about John's bipolar subscription. You're such a caring soul!

Yeah, I'm just that type of girl. Ain't he lucky?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 21:46:28 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 11:03:58 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 20:23:42 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:

>> >Money he could use to get his bi-polar prescription refilled.

>> I can just imagine you sitting there, half a continent away, worrying
>> about John's bipolar subscription. You're such a caring soul!
>>

>Yeah, I'm just that type of girl. Ain't he lucky?

He sure is and I bet he doesn't even appreciate it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 12:35:33 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 12:48:48 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:39:55 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >I own my house, so does Ed, so does Jill, so does Sheldon, so does Cindy,
>> >so does Janet and on and on and on. We are self-sustaining and don't have
>> >to turn our homes into boarding houses. Are you jealous of us? You should
>> >be.

>> But you don't get to live with Indian goddesses.
>>

>Thankfully, no. I consider myself lucky that nobody lives with me or that
>I have to have someone here to help with bills.

With bills what? Now I'm curious.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 11:01:34 AM UTC-5, JeĂźus wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 12:35:33 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >Thankfully, no. I consider myself lucky that nobody lives with me or that
> >I have to have someone here to help with bills.

> With bills what? Now I'm curious.

I consider utilities as bills and groceries, too. They're expenses that have
to be paid each month unless I want to sit in the dark and wrap up in a blanket
to stay warm. Heading to a homeless camp to see what's on the menu that night
holds no thrill for me either.

;-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> Back in the 70's everybody was skinny. Times have changed.

I sure was! :-D
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Mar 2019 13:43:04 GMT, Pamela >
wrote:

>On 04:03 23 Mar 2019, Bruce > wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 20:23:42 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:

>>>Money he could use to get his bi-polar prescription refilled.

>> I can just imagine you sitting there, half a continent away, worrying
>> about John's bipolar subscription. You're such a caring soul!

>Are you happy with the way John behaves and how he can't manage during his
>manic states?
>
>You interventions here serve to keep John away from proper treatment.

Of coure he's acting strange and might need his medication adjusted.
But that's not the motivation that drives the bullies. Bullies just
want to bully an easy victim, preferably as a group. For some sick
reason it makes them feel better about themselves.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Mar 2019 13:45:36 GMT, Pamela >
wrote:

>On 01:51 23 Mar 2019, Alex > wrote:
>
>> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Not ONE ****ING BIT!!!
>>>
>>> I want NO PART of the lonely lives in which you live!!
>>>
>>> I'm HAPPY to BE A PART OF A COMMUNITY!! UMSL, International Students,
>>> etc!!!
>>>
>>> ALL GOING ON SPRING BREAK NOW!!! :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, Climate Activist, Social Butterfly with the International
>>> Students!!

>> Most people here have friends. You seem to not have any/many. Before
>> you try to include your boarders I will have to let you know - they are
>> not your friends.

>Years after the boarders have left, they probably recount tales to their
>friends about the creepy landlord they had in St Louis.

Ah, you're trying to help John. How could anybody have misinterpreted
your intentions.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Mar 2019 13:45:36 GMT, Pamela >
> wrote:

>>> Most people here have friends. You seem to not have any/many. Before
>>> you try to include your boarders I will have to let you know - they are
>>> not your friends.

>> Years after the boarders have left, they probably recount tales to their
>> friends about the creepy landlord they had in St Louis.

> Ah, you're trying to help John. How could anybody have misinterpreted
> your intentions.

I have suggested many times that he keep his private life - private. He
posts far too much personal information here and asks for what he gets.
You're his best buddy. Help him out.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:41:14 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> https://slate.com/culture/2015/08/jo...0s-photos.html
>
> But not in Hawaii, but Bel Nor MO! 63121! And we are FULL UP! No rooms available! Sorry!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Activist, Taylor Camp Reviver and Progenating Cheep Effect!

Is this what's going to happen to your house?

The settlement was condemned in 1973, and residents, after losing legal battles, moved away over the years. There were only a few residents remaining in 1977, when the camp was raided by the local authorities where the residents were evicted by the state, and the camp buildings were burned to the ground. The site was turned into a state park and remains undeveloped.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Camp>

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 5:56:11 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:41:14 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> > https://slate.com/culture/2015/08/jo...0s-photos.html
> >
> > But not in Hawaii, but Bel Nor MO! 63121! And we are FULL UP! No rooms available! Sorry!
> >
> > John Kuthe, Climate Activist, Taylor Camp Reviver and Progenating Cheep Effect!

> Is this what's going to happen to your house?
>
> The settlement was condemned in 1973, and residents, after losing legal battles, moved away over the years. There were only a few residents remaining in 1977, when the camp was raided by the local authorities where the residents were evicted by the state, and the camp buildings were burned to the ground. The site was turned into a state park and remains undeveloped.
>
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Camp>
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Yeah, we had a case like that here in MO too! BIG BAD Colonializing Land Stealing GOVERNMENT! YOUR GOVERNMENT!! Assholish White Supremacist GOVERNMENTS!!!

**** Governments! I'm an ANARCHIST! Every HUMAN is their own Government! Let's start ACTING LIKE IT! It's what we REALLY DO ANYWAY!!! No one (except maybe lawyers!) actually READS all their nation's laws! We learn them FROM OTHERS, just like the entire process of ACCULTURALIZATION!! Monkey see, monkey DO! :-(

And CULTURE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAGxjOr3vYA&t=148s

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 9:00:13 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 5:56:11 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:41:14 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> > > https://slate.com/culture/2015/08/jo...0s-photos.html
> > >
> > > But not in Hawaii, but Bel Nor MO! 63121! And we are FULL UP! No rooms available! Sorry!
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, Climate Activist, Taylor Camp Reviver and Progenating Cheep Effect!

> > Is this what's going to happen to your house?
> >
> > The settlement was condemned in 1973, and residents, after losing legal battles, moved away over the years. There were only a few residents remaining in 1977, when the camp was raided by the local authorities where the residents were evicted by the state, and the camp buildings were burned to the ground. The site was turned into a state park and remains undeveloped.
> >
> > <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Camp>
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> Yeah, we had a case like that here in MO too! BIG BAD Colonializing Land Stealing GOVERNMENT! YOUR GOVERNMENT!! Assholish White Supremacist GOVERNMENTS!!!
>
> **** Governments! I'm an ANARCHIST! Every HUMAN is their own Government! Let's start ACTING LIKE IT! It's what we REALLY DO ANYWAY!!! No one (except maybe lawyers!) actually READS all their nation's laws! We learn them FROM OTHERS, just like the entire process of ACCULTURALIZATION!! Monkey see, monkey DO! :-(
>
> And CULTURE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND!!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAGxjOr3vYA&t=148s
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist!

anarchism = lofty ideals. but stop talking about spraying innocents with automatic weapons. that's the job of the military. talk like that (even if you don't mean it) could land you in hot water.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 8:06:01 AM UTC-5, A Moose in Love wrote:
> anarchism = lofty ideals. but stop talking about spraying innocents with automatic weapons. that's the job of the military. talk like that (even if you don't mean it) could land you in hot water.

YOUR MalCulture's MILITARY!!

I do NOT SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR CULTURE, YOUR MILITARY, or ANYTHING OF YOUR'S!!

I am my OWN boss, ruler, etc. I CHOOSE to follow the rules, laws, etc, because IT IS IN MY BEST INTERESTS TO DO SO! Not because they are rules or laws or whatever. I am NOT a SLAVE, but my own MASTER!! And I think and do what *I* say, NOT what YOU or YOUR LAWS, ETC, SAY!! By MY CHOICE!!

John Kuthe, Climate/Cultural Anarchist!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 9:58:13 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 8:06:01 AM UTC-5, A Moose in Love wrote:
> > anarchism = lofty ideals. but stop talking about spraying innocents with automatic weapons. that's the job of the military. talk like that (even if you don't mean it) could land you in hot water.

> YOUR MalCulture's MILITARY!!
>
> I do NOT SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR CULTURE, YOUR MILITARY, or ANYTHING OF YOUR'S!!
>
> I am my OWN boss, ruler, etc. I CHOOSE to follow the rules, laws, etc, because IT IS IN MY BEST INTERESTS TO DO SO! Not because they are rules or laws or whatever. I am NOT a SLAVE, but my own MASTER!! And I think and do what *I* say, NOT what YOU or YOUR LAWS, ETC, SAY!! By MY CHOICE!!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate/Cultural Anarchist!

i think you've got me pegged wrong. i said tongue in cheek that mowing down civilians is the job of the military...read a little bit between the lines, or i'll come down there and whack your pee pee.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

A Moose in Love wrote:
> On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 9:58:13 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 8:06:01 AM UTC-5, A Moose in Love wrote:
>>> anarchism = lofty ideals. but stop talking about spraying innocents with automatic weapons. that's the job of the military. talk like that (even if you don't mean it) could land you in hot water.

>> YOUR MalCulture's MILITARY!!
>>
>> I do NOT SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR CULTURE, YOUR MILITARY, or ANYTHING OF YOUR'S!!
>>
>> I am my OWN boss, ruler, etc. I CHOOSE to follow the rules, laws, etc, because IT IS IN MY BEST INTERESTS TO DO SO! Not because they are rules or laws or whatever. I am NOT a SLAVE, but my own MASTER!! And I think and do what *I* say, NOT what YOU or YOUR LAWS, ETC, SAY!! By MY CHOICE!!
>>
>> John Kuthe, Climate/Cultural Anarchist!

> i think you've got me pegged wrong. i said tongue in cheek that mowing down civilians is the job of the military...read a little bit between the lines, or i'll come down there and whack your pee pee.

Dammit, that's Popeye's job!