Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default cocktail hour...

Well it is that time in the evening when things are winding down
except my ragged old body, so you sort of swagger over to the alter
and eye the different spirits that may come and visit you tonight.
Unless you are like me and are monospiritus where as there only spirit
that ever makes itself known here is That of the rum god.. good old
rummadus drunkus. It is a god that surely plays well with others or it
is good for a one spirit show. Tonight as I bow and pay hommage to the
local house 'o spirits and hand over my cash for another bottle of the
good stuff I remember a mix that I have not had in awhile.Honeyed
Lemonious rummadus. Freshly squeezed lemon some yum yum to the tum tum
honey and the only true god ever Good ole rummadus. May it go down
smooth and sooth my bones
--

"There are idiots among us, and they all believe in a god"
~Toidi Uoy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Well it is that time in the evening when things are winding down
> except my ragged old body, so you sort of swagger over to the alter
> and eye the different spirits that may come and visit you tonight.
> Unless you are like me and are monospiritus where as there only spirit
> that ever makes itself known here is That of the rum god.. good old
> rummadus drunkus. It is a god that surely plays well with others or it
> is good for a one spirit show. Tonight as I bow and pay hommage to the
> local house 'o spirits and hand over my cash for another bottle of the
> good stuff I remember a mix that I have not had in awhile.Honeyed
> Lemonious rummadus. Freshly squeezed lemon some yum yum to the tum tum
> honey and the only true god ever Good ole rummadus. May it go down
> smooth and sooth my bones
> --
>

> "There are idiots among us, and they all believe in a god"
> ~Toidi Uoy

I've GIVEN UP Ethanol as an inebriant!!

I'll stick to a SAFE inebriant! And No Human in the HISTORY OF HUMANITY has ever died from smoking too much cannabis!

John Kuthe, Climate Activist!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-03-05 9:53 p.m., Terry Coombs wrote:

> Â* I prefer Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey . O' course , Tennessee
> whiskey has it's merits too ... sour mash , a southern specialty . But
> tonight it's Tequila Reposado , 100% blue Agave from Rancho Alegre .
> Real Men drink it straight .

I love Manhattans. They are the nectar of the gods. The problem is that
one tastes like another, and with two shots of whiskey and one of
vermouth, that is way too much booze to drink in a day. Since I could
not resist the second one I had to stop drinking them entirely. I have a
nice beer or a glass of wine instead.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 8:53:07 PM UTC-6, Terry Coombs wrote:

> Â* I prefer Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey . O' course , Tennessee
> whiskey has it's merits too ... sour mash , a southern specialty . But
> tonight it's Tequila Reposado , 100% blue Agave from Rancho Alegre .
> Real Men drink it straight .

I went on a tour of the Jack Daniels distillery 5 or 6 years ago and it was
interesting as well as entertaining. But good grief, it was hot as hell the
we went. Thankfully, as much lemonade as you could consume was offered after
the tour. Pretty sure I downed at least a gallon.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 17:33:27 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 7:19:34 PM UTC-6, wrote:
>> Well it is that time in the evening when things are winding down
>> except my ragged old body, so you sort of swagger over to the alter
>> and eye the different spirits that may come and visit you tonight.
>> Unless you are like me and are monospiritus where as there only spirit
>> that ever makes itself known here is That of the rum god.. good old
>> rummadus drunkus. It is a god that surely plays well with others or it
>> is good for a one spirit show. Tonight as I bow and pay hommage to the
>> local house 'o spirits and hand over my cash for another bottle of the
>> good stuff I remember a mix that I have not had in awhile.Honeyed
>> Lemonious rummadus. Freshly squeezed lemon some yum yum to the tum tum
>> honey and the only true god ever Good ole rummadus. May it go down
>> smooth and sooth my bones
>> --
>>

>> "There are idiots among us, and they all believe in a god"
>> ~Toidi Uoy

>I've GIVEN UP Ethanol as an inebriant!!
>
>I'll stick to a SAFE inebriant! And No Human in the HISTORY OF HUMANITY has ever died from smoking too much cannabis!
>
>John Kuthe, Climate Activist!

Oh that is not an accurate statement... Cannibas can cause cancer just
as cigarettes, cannabis can cause car accidents just as alcohol does

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 20:53:37 -0600, Terry Coombs >
wrote:

>On 3/5/2019 7:19 PM, wrote:
>> Well it is that time in the evening when things are winding down
>> except my ragged old body, so you sort of swagger over to the alter
>> and eye the different spirits that may come and visit you tonight.
>> Unless you are like me and are monospiritus where as there only spirit
>> that ever makes itself known here is That of the rum god.. good old
>> rummadus drunkus. It is a god that surely plays well with others or it
>> is good for a one spirit show. Tonight as I bow and pay hommage to the
>> local house 'o spirits and hand over my cash for another bottle of the
>> good stuff I remember a mix that I have not had in awhile.Honeyed
>> Lemonious rummadus. Freshly squeezed lemon some yum yum to the tum tum
>> honey and the only true god ever Good ole rummadus. May it go down
>> smooth and sooth my bones
>> --
>>

>> "There are idiots among us, and they all believe in a god"
>> ~Toidi Uoy

> * I prefer Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey . O' course , Tennessee
>whiskey has it's merits too ... sour mash , a southern specialty . But
>tonight it's Tequila Reposado , 100% blue Agave from Rancho Alegre .
>Real Men drink it straight .

I at one time was a bourbon drinker, that was all my dad ever drank..
It was usually just him and mr jack. but for reasons I will not go
into I do not like bourbon anymore, however ms. tequila is a lovely
mistress who loves to be chased by mr lime.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 22:02:21 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2019-03-05 9:53 p.m., Terry Coombs wrote:
>>

>> * I prefer Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey . O' course , Tennessee
>> whiskey has it's merits too ... sour mash , a southern specialty . But
>> tonight it's Tequila Reposado , 100% blue Agave from Rancho Alegre .
>> Real Men drink it straight .
>>

>I love Manhattans. They are the nectar of the gods. The problem is that
>one tastes like another, and with two shots of whiskey and one of
>vermouth, that is way too much booze to drink in a day. Since I could
>not resist the second one I had to stop drinking them entirely. I have a
>nice beer or a glass of wine instead.

Ewww you said beer and OMG you said wine right after that.. beer is
the most disgusting concoction ever invented, wine is second.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 19:52:50 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 8:53:07 PM UTC-6, Terry Coombs wrote:
>>
>> * I prefer Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey . O' course , Tennessee
>> whiskey has it's merits too ... sour mash , a southern specialty . But
>> tonight it's Tequila Reposado , 100% blue Agave from Rancho Alegre .
>> Real Men drink it straight .
>>

>I went on a tour of the Jack Daniels distillery 5 or 6 years ago and it was
>interesting as well as entertaining. But good grief, it was hot as hell the
>we went. Thankfully, as much lemonade as you could consume was offered after
>the tour. Pretty sure I downed at least a gallon.

just plain ole lemonade or was it beefed up a bit? I mean to go to
jacks house and not have him offer some of his finest brews would be
incorrigible

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Well it is that time in the evening when things are winding down
> except my ragged old body, so you sort of swagger over to the alter
> and eye the different spirits that may come and visit you tonight.
> Unless you are like me and are monospiritus where as there only spirit
> that ever makes itself known here is That of the rum god.. good old
> rummadus drunkus. It is a god that surely plays well with others or it
> is good for a one spirit show. Tonight as I bow and pay hommage to the
> local house 'o spirits and hand over my cash for another bottle of the
> good stuff I remember a mix that I have not had in awhile.Honeyed
> Lemonious rummadus. Freshly squeezed lemon some yum yum to the tum tum
> honey and the only true god ever Good ole rummadus. May it go down
> smooth and sooth my bones

I barely drink, but when I do I almost invariably drink beer.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 22:02:21 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>>>I love Manhattans. They are the nectar of the gods. The problem is that
>>>one tastes like another, and with two shots of whiskey and one of
>>>vermouth, that is way too much booze to drink in a day. Since I could
>>>not resist the second one I had to stop drinking them entirely. I have a
>>>nice beer or a glass of wine instead.

>>Ewww you said beer and OMG you said wine right after that.. beer is
>>the most disgusting concoction ever invented, wine is second.

>Don't show off your limited palate.

actually it is the exact opposite, as I have discussed before that I
am a supertaster, supertasters often can not stand wine and especially
beer

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-03-06 8:40 a.m., jmcquown wrote:

>> Â*Â* They are forbidden by law to allow consumption on premises - the
>> distillery is in a dry county .
>>

> Ironic, isn't it?

There is no end to that sort of stuff like that. We have 7 large
marijuana grow ops in our town, but the town opted not to allow retail
outlets.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote to Christ's favorite boy:

> You talk a lot of crap.

Said the pot to the kettle.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry Coombs wrote:

> I prefer Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey .

I still have bit of that in my cabinet. I've tried a shot or two
but mostly it's there for cooking sauces.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> I love Manhattans. They are the nectar of the gods. The problem is that
> one tastes like another, and with two shots of whiskey and one of
> vermouth, that is way too much booze to drink in a day.

What a lightweight
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/6/2019 5:40 AM, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Mar 2019 04:31:25 -0600,
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 22:02:21 -0500, Dave Smith
>> > wrote:

>>> I love Manhattans. They are the nectar of the gods. The problem is that
>>> one tastes like another, and with two shots of whiskey and one of
>>> vermouth, that is way too much booze to drink in a day. Since I could
>>> not resist the second one I had to stop drinking them entirely. I have a
>>> nice beer or a glass of wine instead.

>> Ewww you said beer and OMG you said wine right after that.. beer is
>> the most disgusting concoction ever invented, wine is second.

> Don't show off your limited palate.

Wine is also gluten free!

I'm not a big beer drinker and prefer pilsner types over the darker
beers, but it just goes so well with pizza and a good sandwich.

Wine is a wonderful drink though. No wonder Jesus made so much of it
at that wedding. As an aside, his lesser known brother, Brian Christ,
turned water into Coors light.

Wine snobs aside, drink what you like, but do take some time to
investigate it. What still fascinates me is how a good red can change
in an hour or so. If eating a meal that justifies a red, I always open
the bottle and take a taste, maybe 30 to 60 minutes ahead. Then tasting
again with the meal, it has evolved to a smoother more mellow drink.

I also enjoy a good gin and a good bourbon at times.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I never mix bourbon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Mar 2019 11:17:37 -0500, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 3/6/2019 5:40 AM, Bruce wrote:
>> On Wed, 06 Mar 2019 04:31:25 -0600,
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 22:02:21 -0500, Dave Smith

>>> Ewww you said beer and OMG you said wine right after that.. beer is
>>> the most disgusting concoction ever invented, wine is second.

>> Don't show off your limited palate.
>>

>Wine is also gluten free!
>
>I'm not a big beer drinker and prefer pilsner types over the darker
>beers, but it just goes so well with pizza and a good sandwich.
>
>Wine is a wonderful drink though. No wonder Jesus made so much of it
>at that wedding. As an aside, his lesser known brother, Brian Christ,
>turned water into Coors light.
>
>Wine snobs aside, drink what you like, but do take some time to
>investigate it. What still fascinates me is how a good red can change
>in an hour or so. If eating a meal that justifies a red, I always open
>the bottle and take a taste, maybe 30 to 60 minutes ahead. Then tasting
>again with the meal, it has evolved to a smoother more mellow drink.
>
>I also enjoy a good gin and a good bourbon at times.

I like all the things you mentioned. I must be a supertaster, because
I taste them really well. I only don't like bourbon, but I try it
every 5 years or so to see if that has changed.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-03-06 9:17 a.m., Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 3/6/2019 5:40 AM, Bruce wrote:
>> On Wed, 06 Mar 2019 04:31:25 -0600,
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 22:02:21 -0500, Dave Smith

>>> Ewww you said beer and OMG you said wine right after that.. beer is
>>> the most disgusting concoction ever invented, wine is second.

>> Don't show off your limited palate.
>>

> Wine is also gluten free!
>
> I'm not a big beer drinker and prefer pilsner types over the darker
> beers, but it just goes so well with pizza and a good sandwich.
>
> Wine is a wonderful drink though.Â* No wonder Jesus made soÂ* much of it
> at that wedding.Â* As an aside, his lesser known brother, Brian Christ,
> turned water into Coors light.
>
> Wine snobs aside, drink what you like, but do take some time to
> investigate it.Â* What still fascinates me is how a good red can change
> in an hour or so.Â* If eating a meal that justifies a red, I always open
> the bottle and take a taste, maybe 30 to 60 minutes ahead.Â* Then tasting
> again with the meal, it has evolved to a smoother more mellow drink.

I once opened a bottle from a leading Bordeaux chateau 30 minutes or so
before grilling some lamb chops during a friend's visit. It was thin and
acidic and I thought that I would have to open a different red. However,
it was great when we drank it with the chops. Then, with the remaining
wine, I served some 5yr-old cheddar. What an experience!! The flavours
of both the wine and cheese just "exploded". Years later, my friend
still talks about that meal despite having drunk many excellent wines since.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 06 Mar 2019 11:13:31 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Bruce wrote to Christ's favorite boy:
>>
>> You talk a lot of crap.

>Said the pot to the kettle.

bruce ask any supertaster and they will most likely say they can not
stand beer and/or wine... I am not lying to talking crap. I do joke a
lot but never lie when in a serious conversation.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Mar 2019 11:17:37 -0500, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 3/6/2019 5:40 AM, Bruce wrote:
>> On Wed, 06 Mar 2019 04:31:25 -0600,
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 22:02:21 -0500, Dave Smith

>>> Ewww you said beer and OMG you said wine right after that.. beer is
>>> the most disgusting concoction ever invented, wine is second.

>> Don't show off your limited palate.
>>

>Wine is also gluten free!

Wine is gluten free when first made if precautions were taken;
however, if the wine is aged in wooden barrels then chances are it
will become contaminated with gluten. A gluten based substance is used
between the boards in order to ensure a good seal. This is leeched
into the wine and makes it not gluten free.
White wine can also be contaminated with gluten, I have no idea how
but I do know that I have had white wine and if had gluten in it. The
only kind of wine I could ever stand was a pinot grigio but in limited
amounts.

>I'm not a big beer drinker and prefer pilsner types over the darker
>beers, but it just goes so well with pizza and a good sandwich.
>
>Wine is a wonderful drink though. No wonder Jesus made so much of it
>at that wedding. As an aside, his lesser known brother, Brian Christ,
>turned water into Coors light.
>
>Wine snobs aside, drink what you like, but do take some time to
>investigate it. What still fascinates me is how a good red can change
>in an hour or so. If eating a meal that justifies a red, I always open
>the bottle and take a taste, maybe 30 to 60 minutes ahead. Then tasting
>again with the meal, it has evolved to a smoother more mellow drink.
>
>I also enjoy a good gin and a good bourbon at times.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> I like all the things you mentioned. I must be a supertaster, because
> I taste them really well. I only don't like bourbon, but I try it
> every 5 years or so to see if that has changed.

I don't drink it but bourbon is good for flavor in cooking
sometimes. I just whipped up a small batch of honey-bourbon bbq
sauce. I bought this pint in December either 2-3 years ago. I
still have an inch or so left in the bottle.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/7/2019 8:18 AM, Gary wrote:
> Bruce wrote:
>> I like all the things you mentioned. I must be a supertaster, because
>> I taste them really well. I only don't like bourbon, but I try it
>> every 5 years or so to see if that has changed.

> I don't drink it but bourbon is good for flavor in cooking
> sometimes. I just whipped up a small batch of honey-bourbon bbq
> sauce. I bought this pint in December either 2-3 years ago. I
> still have an inch or so left in the bottle.

Â* I buy liquor by the 1.75 liter bottle . I drive 50 miles to stock up
and actually save money compared to buying at the nearest store - we're
a dry county and they're after those tourist dollars .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/6/2019 11:17 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> Wine snobs aside, drink what you like, but do take some time to
> investigate it.Â* What still fascinates me is how a good red can change
> in an hour or so.Â* If eating a meal that justifies a red, I always open
> the bottle and take a taste, maybe 30 to 60 minutes ahead.Â* Then tasting
> again with the meal, it has evolved to a smoother more mellow drink.

I'm not a wine snob but that's the reason it is recommended to uncork a
bottle of red and let it "breathe" before consuming.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/7/2019 9:18 AM, Gary wrote:
> Bruce wrote:
>>
>> I like all the things you mentioned. I must be a supertaster, because
>> I taste them really well. I only don't like bourbon, but I try it
>> every 5 years or so to see if that has changed.

> I don't drink it but bourbon is good for flavor in cooking
> sometimes. I just whipped up a small batch of honey-bourbon bbq
> sauce. I bought this pint in December either 2-3 years ago. I
> still have an inch or so left in the bottle.

I used to have a recipe for a beef short-rib bourbon stew (a la Emeril
Legasse) served with white cheddar grits. I never made it and have lost
the recipe over the years. I'd likely buy a couple of those airline
size bottles of bourbon if that's the only thing I needed it for.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 07 Mar 2019 09:18:56 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>>
>> I like all the things you mentioned. I must be a supertaster, because
>> I taste them really well. I only don't like bourbon, but I try it
>> every 5 years or so to see if that has changed.

>I don't drink it but bourbon is good for flavor in cooking
>sometimes. I just whipped up a small batch of honey-bourbon bbq
>sauce. I bought this pint in December either 2-3 years ago. I
>still have an inch or so left in the bottle.

Yes, I can imagine using it in cooking.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> I used to have a recipe for a beef short-rib bourbon stew (a la Emeril
> Legasse) served with white cheddar grits. I never made it and have lost
> the recipe over the years. I'd likely buy a couple of those airline
> size bottles of bourbon if that's the only thing I needed it for.

I bought the pint of bourbon because I wanted to experiment with
ideas using it. On the same day though, I bought 2 of those small
bottles.

Small (50 ml) bottles but good for a sample before you buy
larger.
My other need was something to pour on a fruitcake.
I bought one of brandy, tasted it and it wasn't so good.

Other little bottle was "Jim Beam Apple" (70 proof)
(Apple liqueur infused with Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey)

I tasted this and it tasted amazingly nice, just straight shot. I
poured a little on that fruitcake and it was good. I'll probably
buy a bottle of this stuff next time. It's actually very tasty
stand alone for drinking. The only "hard stuff" that I've ever
liked.

BTW, those little 50ml bottles only cost $1.25 each. Cheap enough
to sample or to use in one cooking application.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 08 Mar 2019 19:19:04 GMT, Pamela >
wrote:

>On 18:44 6 Mar 2019, wrote:

>>>Wine is also gluten free!

>> Wine is gluten free when first made if precautions were taken;
>> however, if the wine is aged in wooden barrels then chances are it
>> will become contaminated with gluten. A gluten based substance is used
>> between the boards in order to ensure a good seal. This is leeched
>> into the wine and makes it not gluten free.
>> White wine can also be contaminated with gluten, I have no idea how
>> but I do know that I have had white wine and if had gluten in it. The
>> only kind of wine I could ever stand was a pinot grigio but in limited
>> amounts.

>Not that tired old story again. Gluten intolerance is largely
>psychological and so is the belief that gluten leeches into aged wine.
>
>"Supertasters" are people brought up in such an indulgent way that they
>never formed an adult response to a bitter taste.
>
>Such is the tenderness and mental fragility of some folks that they fool
>themselves into believing such stuff.

Wow Ms. Anderson I know you are blond but geez, cmon now.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 Mar 2019 11:58:52 GMT, Pamela >
wrote:

>On 22:26 8 Mar 2019, wrote:

Who wrote?

>> On Fri, 08 Mar 2019 19:19:04 GMT, Pamela >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>On 18:44 6 Mar 2019, wrote:

Who wrote?

> [...]

Posted to rec.food.cooking

https://www.medicaldaily.com/sensory...isorder-signs-
>schizophrenia-early-diagnosis-385405

Ms anderson I feel that you should know that when putting large web
addresses on here that you should enclose them in < > so that the line
will be extended and it will not word wrap so that the entire address
will be displayed and links can be followed

you typed
>https://www.medicaldaily.com/sensory...isorder-signs-
>schizophrenia-early-diagnosis-385405

which is useless to me
but if you would have typed
<https://www.medicaldaily.com/sensory-processing-disorder-signs-schizophrenia-early-diagnosis-385405>
Then a proper examination of the useless crap you cited would have
still be of no use to anyone except you.

Thank you for your consideration...

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 Mar 2019 16:29:48 GMT, Pamela >
wrote:

>On 16:05 9 Mar 2019, wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 09 Mar 2019 11:58:52 GMT, Pamela >
>> wrote:

>>>Your psychiatrist will confirm psychosis and sensory flooding are
>>>correlated. Knowing this may lead to better treatment for you.

https://www.medicaldaily.com/sensory...isorder-signs-
>>>schizophrenia-early-diagnosis-385405

>> Ms anderson I feel that you should know that when putting large web
>> addresses on here that you should enclose them in < > so that the line
>> will be extended and it will not word wrap so that the entire address
>> will be displayed and links can be followed
>>
>> you typed
>>>https://www.medicaldaily.com/sensory...isorder-signs-
>>>schizophrenia-early-diagnosis-385405

>> which is useless to me but if you would have typed
>> <https://www.medicaldaily.com/sensory...isorder-signs-
>> schizophrenia-early-diagnosis-385405> Then a proper examination of the
>> useless crap you cited would have still be of no use to anyone except
>> you.
>>
>> Thank you for your consideration...

>Surely it's no great effort to cut and paste a link if it has wrapped
>although it doesn't need delimiters if I remember not to wrap it. Try
>this....
>
>Your psychiatrist will confirm psychosis and sensory flooding are
>correlated. Knowing this may lead to better treatment for you.

Look Look, look close you just may miss it

This time your post was

>https://www.medicaldaily.com/sensory...agnosis-385405

your previous post was
https://www.medicaldaily.com/sensory...isorder-signs-
schizophrenia-early-diagnosis-385405

as the once great rock would have said!!!!!!!!!!

SUCK IT..............

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pamela used his keyboard to write :
> On 16:05 9 Mar 2019, wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 09 Mar 2019 11:58:52 GMT, Pamela >
>> wrote:

>>> Your psychiatrist will confirm psychosis and sensory flooding are
>>> correlated. Knowing this may lead to better treatment for you.

https://www.medicaldaily.com/sensory...isorder-signs-
>>> schizophrenia-early-diagnosis-385405

>> Ms anderson I feel that you should know that when putting large web
>> addresses on here that you should enclose them in < > so that the line
>> will be extended and it will not word wrap so that the entire address
>> will be displayed and links can be followed
>>
>> you typed
>>> https://www.medicaldaily.com/sensory...isorder-signs-
>>> schizophrenia-early-diagnosis-385405

>> which is useless to me but if you would have typed
>> <https://www.medicaldaily.com/sensory...isorder-signs-
>> schizophrenia-early-diagnosis-385405> Then a proper examination of the
>> useless crap you cited would have still be of no use to anyone except
>> you.
>>
>> Thank you for your consideration...

> Surely it's no great effort to cut and paste a link if it has wrapped
> although it doesn't need delimiters if I remember not to wrap it. Try
> this....
>
> Your psychiatrist will confirm psychosis and sensory flooding are
> correlated. Knowing this may lead to better treatment for you.
>
> https://www.medicaldaily.com/sensory...agnosis-385405

Yeah, he's an idiot on this one.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 Mar 2019 16:10:24 GMT, Pamela >
wrote:

>On 18:40 9 Mar 2019, wrote:
>
>> as the once great rock would have said!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> SUCK IT..............

>Works for me in Agent. Check your settings. Do you need a screenshot?
>
>Of course, your quoted links won't work.

Please don't omit the author of the post you're replying to.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 Mar 2019 19:44:56 GMT, Pamela >
wrote:

>On 18:44 10 Mar 2019, Bruce wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 10 Mar 2019 16:10:24 GMT, Pamela >
>> wrote:

>>>Works for me in Agent. Check your settings. Do you need a screenshot?
>>>
>>>Of course, your quoted links won't work.

>> Please don't omit the author of the post you're replying to.

>For some reason CK hasn't set a FROM name, so you see a blank because I don't
>reference the email address.
>
>I can reference both name and email if it makes you happy.

Oh, I get it (a bit late). I refer to both, so I don't show up empty.