Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My Lady Love is going to make a classic United Statesian food dish!

On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 05:21:31 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 7:11:02 AM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 09:20:38 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> No, she said she was making it for friends, I assume her Indian friends.

>> Now who's jealous?

> Not at all jealous! Everyone in THIS HOUSE has their own lives!
> And NONE OF US follow YOUR LACK OF CULTURE'S RULES!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I have to admit that it's kinda
fun to poke John and see what squirts out, and from where.

> Because YOUR RULES/LAWS are RACIST AND EVIL!!

Don't you find it in the least bit ironic or hypocritical that your
last thread was created to announce to the world, "I hate ALL White
people?"

Do you actually think you're making any sense at all? Do you think
you may be sick and should see a real doctor? If your Lady Love was
any friend at all, she'd be telling you this too. But she's just
using you.

Drop all your usual, knee-jerk defenses and wait at least 30 seconds
before you start typing again.

> I follow MY OWN RULES!! Always have! For I am an ANARCHIST!

So this officially marks the end of the 'Care-Free Old Hippy'
chapter and the beginning of the 'Bomb-Making' chapter in your life.
Your grow tent in the basement can now act as your clean room so
you're not tracking ammonium nitrate all over the city. Trust me,
and zip up.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 10:16:45 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 3/1/2019 8:12 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 09:20:38 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> No, she said she was making it for friends, I assume her Indian friends.

>> Now who's jealous?
>>

> He was hoping Tonto was coming for dinner?

Fellow racist to the rescue!

If you think I'm stretching the definition a little, then also
consider "Tonto" is not an Native American word nor a proper name in
any of the 16 tribal languages. It's a Spanish word for "Stupid".
And if you think Americans have gotten overly sensitive, then try
referring to a native American that way to his face, pale-skin.

ObFood: Sausage and egg torta with Monterey Jack cheese and chili
crisp mayo.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 12:12:31 +1100, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Wed, 27 Feb 2019 17:01:54 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:
>
>>I took her to the local grocers on the way home from picking her up from her job*this evening! She told me she needed green beans, french fried onions and she said she has the Cream Of Mushroom soup at home!
>>
>>Guess? ;-)

>A science project ŕ la Gary?
>
>PS: What are French fried onions? Is that another "let's throw in a
>random European reference to make it sound more classy"?

good one

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 27 Feb 2019 17:23:04 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 7:12:35 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Feb 2019 17:01:54 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >I took her to the local grocers on the way home from picking her up from her job*this evening! She told me she needed green beans, french fried onions and she said she has the Cream Of Mushroom soup at home!
>> >
>> >Guess? ;-)

>> A science project ŕ la Gary?
>>
>> PS: What are French fried onions? Is that another "let's throw in a
>> random European reference to make it sound more classy"?

>I thought we were Foodies! ;-)
>
>After we found all the necessary items I congratulated her and told her that she now has everything she needs to make one of the most disgusting traditional United Statesian foods!
>
>https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...51403212047783
>
>John Kuthe...

American MRE #3?

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 1:49:23 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 10:16:45 -0500, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

> >> Now who's jealous?
> >>
> >> -sw
> >>

> >He was hoping Tonto was coming for dinner?

> I'd be waiting for Pocahontas.
> https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Pocahontas_(character)

ROFL!!! Yeah ShelDUM!! I used to trace "Betty" pics sans clothes as WANK MATERIAL when I was in JR High!

Immature MUCH? ;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Feb 2019 17:01:54 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> I took her to the local grocers on the way home from picking her
>> up from her job this evening! She told me she needed green beans,
>> french fried onions and she said she has the Cream Of Mushroom
>> soup at home!

> I think we can all picture the scene: Grocery store goes dead
> silent while everybody at the checkstands stops what they're doing
> and small groups of people emerge at the ends of the aisles, to
> stare with green envy as John, emitting this heavenly White light,
> walks into the grocery store hand-in-hand with his Lady Love wearing
> his "I'm Wealthy" T-shirt. And after a few long moments of silence,
> John proudly declares, "We need green beans".
>
> No, you can't picture that? That's what John is seeing. We're
> probably just watching the general release version of the movie
> while John's watching the Directors Cut. Poor Lady Love is probably
> wondering how to turn on the damned subtitles.
>
> -sw

Yup!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 10:16:45 -0500, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>>> Now who's jealous?
>>>
>>> -sw
>>>

>> He was hoping Tonto was coming for dinner?

> I'd be waiting for Pocahontas.

https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Pocahontas_(character)

Popeye, yoose needs to buy yoose a plane ticket to saint loois. Yoose
could break in those injun wimmens for poor ole john. He don't know how
to properly hump brown wimmens like yoose Popeye!

Yoose should stay there and teach them how to have sex, and how to cook.
Yoose the only person here that can cook, so yoose should teach john's
darkies how to cook up his vittles.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 1:49:23 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:

>>> He was hoping Tonto was coming for dinner?

>> I'd be waiting for Pocahontas.
>> https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Pocahontas_(character)

> ROFL!!! Yeah ShelDUM!! I used to trace "Betty" pics sans clothes as WANK MATERIAL when I was in JR High!
>
> Immature MUCH? ;-)
>
> John Kuthe...

Yoose are a little slow. Popeye is a homo, and he's been trying to get
in yoose pants for a while.

If yoose into his kinky stuff, make a date with the sailor.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 2 Mar 2019 20:18:23 -0600, Hank Rogers >

>>> He was hoping Tonto was coming for dinner?

>> I'd be waiting for Pocahontas.
>> https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Pocahontas_(character)
>>

>Popeye, yoose needs to buy yoose a plane ticket to saint loois. Yoose
>could break in those injun wimmens for poor ole john. He don't know how
>to properly hump brown wimmens like yoose Popeye!
>
>Yoose should stay there and teach them how to have sex, and how to cook.
>Yoose the only person here that can cook, so yoose should teach john's
>darkies how to cook up his vittles.

Dude I am jut saying that about 95 % of your posts in some way mention
Popeye....
I am jut sayin...

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____