Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner last night .... and oldie revisited

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 9:57:38 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 22:22:52 -0500, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
> >On 2019-02-28 9:45 p.m., Julie Bove wrote:
> >>
> >> Go drink some oak milk. That'll cheer you up!

> >It is oat milk you silly retard.

> What? I already saw you hoisting yourself up a big old oak tree with a
> glass in your hand!

With a *gasp* plastic straw.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> On 2019-02-28 9:45 p.m., Julie Bove wrote:

>>> Ouch. My day is shattered.

>> Go drink some oak milk. That'll cheer you up!

> It is oat milk you silly retard.

Then why did you type "oak"?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 22:22:52 -0500, Dave Smith
> > wrote:

>>> Go drink some oak milk. That'll cheer you up!

>>It is oat milk you silly retard.

> What? I already saw you hoisting yourself up a big old oak tree with a
> glass in your hand!

Hehehe!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> Julie Bove wrote:
> > Go drink some oak milk. That'll cheer you up!

> It is oat milk you silly retard.

You started it, Dave.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/1/2019 4:38 AM, Gary wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>> Julie Bove wrote:
>>> Go drink some oak milk. That'll cheer you up!

>> It is oat milk you silly retard.

> You started it, Dave.

And I spent most of the day beating an oak tree branch trying to get
milk out of it. Now you tell me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-03-01 10:14 a.m., Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 3/1/2019 4:38 AM, Gary wrote:
>> Dave Smith wrote:

>>> It is oat milk you silly retard.

>> You started it, Dave.Â*
>>

> And I spent most of the day beating an oak tree branch trying to get
> milk out of it.Â* Now you tell me.

Sorry Ed. I hop that you were not inconvenienced by my typo. Of all the
times I have mentioned oat milk, Woodenhead and Puddenhead had to try to
make a big deal of the one time I misspelled it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 3/1/2019 4:38 AM, Gary wrote:
> > Dave Smith wrote:

> >> It is oat milk you silly retard.

> > You started it, Dave.
> >

> And I spent most of the day beating an oak tree branch trying to get
> milk out of it. Now you tell me.

Bruce mentioned that 'they' do make acorn coffee.
I bit and googled it and I see that it wasn't a trick.
Thanks for that, Bruce....seriously.

I read a bit about it and now I'm interested.
As my whole street is lined with Willow Oaks,
and in the fall, it literally rains small acorns
here every day for several weeks.... I might just
try some acorn coffee next fall (November usually).

Will probably taste terrible but will be a fun experiment.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 01 Mar 2019 11:31:11 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>> > You started it, Dave.
>> >

>> And I spent most of the day beating an oak tree branch trying to get
>> milk out of it. Now you tell me.

>Bruce mentioned that 'they' do make acorn coffee.
>I bit and googled it and I see that it wasn't a trick.
>Thanks for that, Bruce....seriously.
>
>I read a bit about it and now I'm interested.
>As my whole street is lined with Willow Oaks,
>and in the fall, it literally rains small acorns
>here every day for several weeks.... I might just
>try some acorn coffee next fall (November usually).
>
>Will probably taste terrible but will be a fun experiment.

I've never had it so I can't say that I recommend it
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 10:14:40 -0500, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 3/1/2019 4:38 AM, Gary wrote:
>> Dave Smith wrote:

>>> It is oat milk you silly retard.

>> You started it, Dave.
>>

>And I spent most of the day beating an oak tree branch trying to get
>milk out of it. Now you tell me.

maybe you should stroke it instead of beating it.... I am sure
something will eventually squirt out

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 3/1/2019 4:38 AM, Gary wrote:
> > Dave Smith wrote:

> > > It is oat milk you silly retard.

> > You started it, Dave.
> >

> And I spent most of the day beating an oak tree branch trying to get
> milk out of it. Now you tell me.

Snicker, now go beat some wild oats...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, cshenk
> wrote:

> Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> > And I spent most of the day beating an oak tree branch trying to get
> > milk out of it. Now you tell me.

> Snicker, now go beat some wild oats...

Sowing wild oats requires a different type of motion. Spilling wild
oats does require beating. Or, so I've been told.
I couldn't help but post this, and now I'm ashamed.

leo
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 01 Mar 2019 17:26:23 -0800, Leonard Blaisdell
> wrote:

>In article >, cshenk
> wrote:
>
>> Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>> > And I spent most of the day beating an oak tree branch trying to get
>> > milk out of it. Now you tell me.

>> Snicker, now go beat some wild oats...

>Sowing wild oats requires a different type of motion. Spilling wild
>oats does require beating. Or, so I've been told.
>I couldn't help but post this, and now I'm ashamed.

lol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> On 2019-03-01 10:14 a.m., Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> You started it, Dave.
>>>

>> And I spent most of the day beating an oak tree branch trying to get milk
>> out of it. Now you tell me.

> Sorry Ed. I hop that you were not inconvenienced by my typo. Of all the
> times I have mentioned oat milk, Woodenhead and Puddenhead had to try to
> make a big deal of the one time I misspelled it.

You hop? Could Dave be the Easter Bunny?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-03-01 9:32 p.m., Julie Bove wrote:

> "Dave Smith" > wrote in message
>

>> Sorry Ed. I hop that you were not inconvenienced by my typo.Â* Of all
>> the times I have mentioned oat milk, Woodenhead and Puddenhead had to
>> try to make a big deal of the one time I misspelled it.

> You hop? Could Dave be the Easter Bunny?

Dave makes typos. You lie. Which is worse?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" wrote in message ...

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> On 2019-03-01 10:14 a.m., Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> You started it, Dave.
>>>

>> And I spent most of the day beating an oak tree branch trying to get milk
>> out of it. Now you tell me.

> Sorry Ed. I hop that you were not inconvenienced by my typo. Of all the
> times I have mentioned oat milk, Woodenhead and Puddenhead had to try to
> make a big deal of the one time I misspelled it.

You hop? Could Dave be the Easter Bunny?

==

lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 2 Mar 2019 17:25:15 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Julie Bove" wrote in message ...
>

>"Dave Smith" > wrote in message

>>> And I spent most of the day beating an oak tree branch trying to get milk
>>> out of it. Now you tell me.

>> Sorry Ed. I hop that you were not inconvenienced by my typo. Of all the
>> times I have mentioned oat milk, Woodenhead and Puddenhead had to try to
>> make a big deal of the one time I misspelled it.

>You hop? Could Dave be the Easter Bunny?
>
>==
>
>lol

Lol. I can just see him hopping from oak tree to oak tree.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Julie Bove" wrote in message ...
>

>"Dave Smith" > wrote in message

>>> And I spent most of the day beating an oak tree branch trying to get
>>> milk
>>> out of it. Now you tell me.

>> Sorry Ed. I hop that you were not inconvenienced by my typo. Of all the
>> times I have mentioned oat milk, Woodenhead and Puddenhead had to try to
>> make a big deal of the one time I misspelled it.

>You hop? Could Dave be the Easter Bunny?
>
>==
>
>lol

Lol. I can just see him hopping from oak tree to oak tree.

==

Always an oak tree ...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 2 Mar 2019 19:24:13 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Sat, 2 Mar 2019 17:25:15 -0000, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>

>>"Julie Bove" wrote in message ...

>>> Sorry Ed. I hop that you were not inconvenienced by my typo. Of all the
>>> times I have mentioned oat milk, Woodenhead and Puddenhead had to try to
>>> make a big deal of the one time I misspelled it.

>>You hop? Could Dave be the Easter Bunny?
>>
>>==
>>
>>lol

>Lol. I can just see him hopping from oak tree to oak tree.
>
>==
>
>Always an oak tree ...

Yes, he's picky
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Sat, 2 Mar 2019 17:25:15 -0000, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>

>>"Julie Bove" wrote in message ...

>>> Sorry Ed. I hop that you were not inconvenienced by my typo. Of all the
>>> times I have mentioned oat milk, Woodenhead and Puddenhead had to try to
>>> make a big deal of the one time I misspelled it.

>>You hop? Could Dave be the Easter Bunny?
>>
>>==
>>
>>lol

>Lol. I can just see him hopping from oak tree to oak tree.
>
>==
>
>Always an oak tree ...

Yes, he's picky

==