Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Anyone curious here is a little about me...

When I was around the age of 20 , this was back in olden' times in the
1990's I was in a near fatal car accident where as I suffered a head
injury and was not supposed to live. Suffice it to say I did after a
28 day coma and over a decade of therapies I am where I am now. I have
a love for astronomy, physics, cooking, gardening, and painting. Since
I am disabled I do not work so I do have lots of time to cook and make
and try or experiment with dishes and recipes.

If you have not figured it out yet I am an atheist or more accurately
an antitheist. Yes I think anyone that believes in gods/fairies is a
moron but I will not ever let that come between a friendship.

So please if you do not like anything I have said then please kill
file me as I will not give a flying **** anyway. Having said that if
you even read this and already have a dislike for me then ask yourself
how ****ing stupid are you really to have read this in the first
place?

Exit...stage right....
--

"There are idiots among us, and they all believe in a god"
~Toidi Uoy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Exit...stage right....

.....chased by a bear.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 23:18:19 -0500, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 2/25/2019 1:31 PM, wrote:
>>

>> If you have not figured it out yet I am an atheist or more accurately
>> an antitheist. Yes I think anyone that believes in gods/fairies is a
>> moron but I will not ever let that come between a friendship.

>We do get off topic here at times so that is not a big deal. If you
>have good things to say about cooking people will be interested.
>
>Problem is, you have a need for attention that can outweigh the
>benefits. I don't give a crap about your beliefs, or lack of them, but
>you are so blatant it is not easily ignored.
>
>Get over yourself and self proclaimed status of hate and maybe people
>can actually like you. You are not stupid so don't act dumb.

Well bob.. sorry I mean ed... The actual problem I have does not have
anything at all to do with attention whether thatr be giving or
receiving. Because to put it simply I just don't give a rack(BSG). I
say what I say and act as I do because I stand by my words and I know
with every bit that is me that theists are as bad as I am listed them
as. But I don't even need to defend that point because what I said is
all factual and on point and if someone agrees then super duper, but
if they don't and they want to shun me or ignore me then that means
that they are a theist and they don't deserve to know what I know.
They just need to get along with their lives and hopefully die someday
soon so the world can be rid of the disgusting murdering *******s....
Yes I come on strong, and I am proud of that fact .. there are very
few people that can make that claim IE. MLK, JFK, , Abraham Lincoln,
Galileo. So you see I am in great company...

the first three were shot for doing and saying what they believed, the
last was under house arrest for many years for saying what he
believed.... If people can not put their prejudices aside to make a
good healthy meal then what does that say about them?????

FYI: Prejudice is a bad thing....

Maybe .. Just maybe I do the things that I do and say the things that
I say so that the lesser of the species does not have the advantages
that I do. That my friend is called evolution.. Survival of the
fittest.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

curious Stormmee Diabetic 78 08-08-2010 05:30 PM
Just curious Epiphany Preserving 4 06-08-2008 03:59 AM
Just curious about something jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 30 26-04-2008 03:54 PM
curious [email protected] Vegetarian cooking 10 17-02-2005 12:16 AM