Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The best breakfast ever

On 3/1/2019 5:44 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 5:31:09 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:

>> (snippage)
>>
>>> Â* In your own not so humble opinion ... most of the regulars here are
>>> very accomplished cooks , and don't need your advice . By all means post
>>> your recipes , just save the rhetoric for those who care . I can't speak
>>> for the rest , but I don't .
>>>

>> I know I don't give's a rats ass about "gluten free" so it's time to
>> jump off that bandwagon.
>>
>> Jill

> Or, we could just ignore him and enjoy the discussions that he sparks
> among regulars. I note his gluten-free thousand island salad dressing
> recipe. I don't give a rat's ass about "gluten free" and I dislike
> thousand island, but perhaps someone else will post a good recipe.
>
> Not, of course, that you care about salad dressing...
>
> Cindy Hamilton

True about the salad dressing but it's funny, I was in charge of making
the salad when I was a kid/teen even though I didn't eat it. Along with
adding things like chopped green onions, celery and radishes, I got to
prepare the Wishbone dressing. I still have a packet of that and the
shaker jar that came with it. Stuff I found in the pantry that belonged
to Mom and I can't quite bring myself to throw out.

Jill