Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chicken Pot Pie in the Ninja Foodi

On 2019-02-23 10:41 a.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 2/23/2019 10:26 AM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> None of his/her contributions have a thing to do with Joan making
>>> chicken pot pie using her Ninja Foodie.Â* I k/f'd the troll the minute
>>> I saw the nickname.Â* I'm in no way religious but I have no desire to
>>> give this person a platform from which to preach (yep, it's preaching).
>>>

>> That was a pretty good sign of what we could expect from him.
>>

> Just the nickname was a pretty clear sign, Dave.Â* I hadn't checked the
> ng for a couple of days.Â* When I came back and started reading there it
> was... and gone in a couple of clicks.Â* Can't wait to see if it morphs
> if enough people stop engaging it.

Good luck with that. Some people here insist on engaging the troll and
the pathological liars that have inhabited the group.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-02-23 4:44 a.m., Gary wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> Does using kosher salt make me religious?

> I don't know about you but it didn't work for me.

Perhaps it depends on whether you are circumcised or not:-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/23/2019 11:51 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 11:25:14 -0500, Dave Smith
> > wrote:

>>> The very same, Mike.Â* Also those with anti-religious (or religious)
>>> convictions, merely seeking a platform.
>>>

>> With as much respect as may be due, should they not be allowed. There
>> seems to be no end to religious indoctrination in our society. Between
>> public prayers, JWs and Mormons going door to door, sets of crosses on
>> hillsides overlooking highways, televangelists on radio and television,
>> it is hard to avoid it. We have a lot of different religions in the
>> world, and a different denominations, sects and cults within them. I
>> would say that it is fair to hear the other side.

> Gosh, I haven't run into any of that in more than 35-40 years or more.
> Or maybe I just don't notice it.

The last time I saw a JW or a Mormon I was probably in my late 20's. So
that was 30 years ago. If he's still being bothered by them maybe he
needs to move. He can always change the channel on the radio or the
television. I don't listen to any of crap. It's easy enough to avoid.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/23/2019 12:05 PM, graham wrote:
> On 2019-02-23 4:44 a.m., Gary wrote:
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>>
>>> Does using kosher salt make me religious?

>> I don't know about you but it didn't work for me.Â*
>>

> Perhaps it depends on whether you are circumcised or not:-)

Oh please don't invite that topic into this discussion!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> >> Ahh I see so me talking about religion and exposing the truths about
> >> religion is worse than the christians that have murdered tortured and
> >> raped millions of innocent people for no other reason than because
> >> they had a different belief??
> >>

> >Its just that you are obsessed with it. The same as some of the nut
> >jobs that blow up churches or run trucks into crowds.

> Ahhh but that is where you are so wrong, the only nutjobs that are
> running trucks into crowds are other religious nutjobs. Atheists do
> not do that.

Atheists have killed millions. Stalin. Pol Pot. Mao Zedung. You may
dismount from your high horse.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 09:25:24 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton

wrote:

>> >Its just that you are obsessed with it. The same as some of the nut
>> >jobs that blow up churches or run trucks into crowds.

>> Ahhh but that is where you are so wrong, the only nutjobs that are
>> running trucks into crowds are other religious nutjobs. Atheists do
>> not do that.
>>

>Atheists have killed millions. Stalin. Pol Pot. Mao Zedung. You may
>dismount from your high horse.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

A trade mark of this guy is he's been too lazy to fact check his
arguments to see whether they will hold water. Somehow he got a
computer and found all the social media for lonely people and has
glommed onto specious arguments he has seen there.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"U.S. Janet B." wrote:

> and yet, MC pot chicken pot pie is better than Swanson . . . at least
> it was when I last had one about 10 years ago.

I tried a MC one about 2 years ago. Good, but I wasn't overly
impressed as compared to the cheaper brands Especially as it
cost twice as much or more on sale.

Forgetting about the ingredient lists for a moment Bruce and
Ed....
I've never seen or tried the Swanson chicken pot pies but I have
tried a few others. I had a Banquet one just last week from my
freezer. Bought two on sale a few months ago for 88 cents each.
No where near good as a homemade one which I do make lately, but
for 88 cents I have no complaints.

Here's how I learned to cook mine.
Baking in an oven forever is worthless by itself.

I use a pyrex bowl with a small plate to cover as a lid.
- put 1/2 cup corn in bowl (or any other favorite veggie)
- add 1/4 cup water (RO water for ny people here)
- 1 frozen Banquet pot pie
- put on lid and microwave until about half done
- chop up the crust and stir all together then
replace lid and cook until it's all very hot

The extra vegetable(s) that you add are welcome.
The chopped up microwaved crust is just like dumplings.
The extra water just keeps it from being like a thick paste.
Eat with one buttered roll or slice of white bread and
you've got a decent enough meal. (not for the picky eaters)

They don't use foil pans but paper microwaveable pans.
This is also one dish that people with teeth issues can
blend and eat as a very thick puree. Very tasty and nothing
to chew on.

I haven't been there yet, but I've been experimenting with
soft foods in advance just I'll know things I can do maybe
someday. This is a good one.

Finally note: Always best to make from scratch and I do that
mostly now. Always better but never "just as easy to make
from scratch). Often time is a factor and only a quick meal win.

They don't come in foil pans but paper (microwaveable)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> I haven't had a chicken pot pie for at least 20 years. So I bought
> one today for $.35, "Clearance" price. Yep, Swanson's brand. So I
> had buy it since will probably be my last chance to remember how bad
> they were. Could they have gotten better in the last 20 years?
>
> -sw

For $0.35 each, I would have bought all they had left.
Cheap, decent enough quickie dinner.

Cook it my way with 1/2 cup corn in the microwave, add a slice of
buttered bread and you get a small, satisfying dinner for about
$0.50. Bigger appetite? Just cook another.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"U.S. Janet B." wrote:
> These new pot pies can be heated in the M/W. Yum!

See my last two posts. I agree with you. Even better in the MW,
imo.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 10:53:19 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 2/23/2019 10:39 AM, wrote:
>> On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 08:16:18 -0700, U.S. Janet B. >
>> wrote:

>>> These new pot pies can be heated in the M/W. Yum!

>> I sometimes have one and yes it nukes well, you leave it in the carton
>> and the lid seems to have some sort of lining and that must be what
>> stops the pastry going completely soggy in the nuker. Stouffers I
>> think, comes in a small red box.
>>

>Yes, the red box! Stouffer's. Did it taste good?
>
>Of most any frozen brand, I like Stouffer's when it comes to frozen
>entrees. I still buy their Spinach Souffle. Not only does it taste
>good to me, it's a memory that started when I was a teen. Mom bought it
>and served it with dinner. Back then, yes, it came in a metal pan and
>was cooked in the oven. It's a fond memory and she and I both continued
>to buy it over the years. I still do. These days it is in a tray which
>can be microwaved OR baked in the oven, just remove the film on top.
>
>I haven't tried Stouffer's pot pie. Maybe I should. I wasn't at all
>impressed by the Marie Callender pot pie. It was very bland.
>
>Jill

I can't say I really liked it but it was okay and nice and lazy for
supper.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 10:05:22 -0700, graham > wrote:

>On 2019-02-23 4:44 a.m., Gary wrote:
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>>
>>> Does using kosher salt make me religious?

>> I don't know about you but it didn't work for me.
>>

>Perhaps it depends on whether you are circumcised or not:-)

Good one Graham

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-02-23 10:25 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>> Ahhh but that is where you are so wrong, the only nutjobs that are
>> running trucks into crowds are other religious nutjobs. Atheists do
>> not do that.
>>

> Atheists have killed millions. Stalin. Pol Pot. Mao Zedung. You may
> dismount from your high horse.

That's a stupid argument that has been slammed many times! They didn't
kill BECAUSE of their atheism. I would have thought that was obvious.

NOW, LET'S GET BACK TO FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Gary wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
> >
> > I haven't had a chicken pot pie for at least 20 years. So I bought
> > one today for $.35, "Clearance" price. Yep, Swanson's brand. So I
> > had buy it since will probably be my last chance to remember how bad
> > they were. Could they have gotten better in the last 20 years?
> >
> > -sw

> For $0.35 each, I would have bought all they had left.
> Cheap, decent enough quickie dinner.
>
> Cook it my way with 1/2 cup corn in the microwave, add a slice of
> buttered bread and you get a small, satisfying dinner for about
> $0.50. Bigger appetite? Just cook another.

Had one last year for "nostalgia's sake"...they were a staple earlier in life. Couldn't eat but a bite, it was incredibly SALTY, also had a slimey texture...

I'll make a thick chicken stew, then top with simple ho' made bisquits...much tastier and can control the salt...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 11:35:18 -0700, graham > wrote:

>On 2019-02-23 10:25 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
>>> Ahhh but that is where you are so wrong, the only nutjobs that are
>>> running trucks into crowds are other religious nutjobs. Atheists do
>>> not do that.
>>>

>> Atheists have killed millions. Stalin. Pol Pot. Mao Zedung. You may
>> dismount from your high horse.
>>

>That's a stupid argument that has been slammed many times! They didn't
>kill BECAUSE of their atheism. I would have thought that was obvious.
>
>NOW, LET'S GET BACK TO FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

If they had been religious, they might not have thought they were God
themselves?
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

graham wrote:

> On 2019-02-23 10:25 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
> >> Ahhh but that is where you are so wrong, the only nutjobs that are
> >> running trucks into crowds are other religious nutjobs. Atheists do
> >> not do that.
> >>

> > Atheists have killed millions. Stalin. Pol Pot. Mao Zedung. You may
> > dismount from your high horse.
> >

> That's a stupid argument that has been slammed many times! They didn't
> kill BECAUSE of their atheism. I would have thought that was obvious.

The afore - mentioned monster leaders did *indeed* kill many religious believers, religion was the first thing they attempted to "liquidate" after seizing power...and they did a pretty good job of it!

> NOW, LET'S GET BACK TO FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Now graham, *always* remember that Our Dear Lord considers even *you* one of his children...

:-)

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 8:35:22 AM UTC-10, GM wrote:

> Had one last year for "nostalgia's sake"...they were a staple earlier in life. Couldn't eat but a bite, it was incredibly SALTY, also had a slimey texture...
>
> I'll make a thick chicken stew, then top with simple ho' made bisquits...much tastier and can control the salt...
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

I used to eat those Swanson's pies for lunch when I had my business. I didn't have to leave my office for lunch so I saved a lot of time. They were salty little *******s alright. I didn't care about that. The only thing I cared about was that you could cook them in the microwave in a few minutes and they were 99 cents each. It makes me happy just thinking about it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-02-23 12:17 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 2/23/2019 11:51 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:

>> Gosh, I haven't run into any of that in more than 35-40 years or more.
>> Or maybe I just don't notice it.
>>

> The last time I saw a JW or a Mormon I was probably in my late 20's.Â* So
> that was 30 years ago.Â* If he's still being bothered by them maybe he
> needs to move.

I don't plan to move to avoid the god squads. JWs have not come around
here in ages, though we did get a phone call from them a couple years
ago. I had sent them a letter a long time ago advising them that they
are not welcome here and that if the come around again they would be
charged with trespassing. They wanted to know if that letter was in
effect. Yes it is, and thank goodness they have honoured it. I am still
grateful to the person who told me that was the way to stop them.
Ironically, it came from a born again "Christian" who was upset with
them for their spreading the wrong words.

On a slightly food related note.... the JHs are fairly active around
here and they usually go to the corner coffee shop for coffee and
conversation while they are out knocking on doors. One day I was in
there shortly after. I was in line for for than 10 minutes because they
were all ordering specialty coffees. Two guys with the group were
directly ahead of me in line, so we are standing right in front of the
display cases and under the menu. They chatting away all the time they
are waiting. Then they get up to the counter and instead of ordering
what he had had plenty of time to think about, said "What do you have?".

I was seriously tempted to whack him upside of the head for being so
stupid. You should be able to do that.

Â* He can always change the channel on the radio or the
> television.Â* I don't listen to any of crap.Â* It's easy enough to avoid.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-02-23 12:25 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 2/23/2019 12:05 PM, graham wrote:

>>> I don't know about you but it didn't work for me.Â*
>>>

>> Perhaps it depends on whether you are circumcised or not:-)

> Oh please don't invite that topic into this discussion!

Indeed. It might lead to a discussion about how much of a tip to leave.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> Its just that you are obsessed with it. The same as some of the nut
>>> jobs that blow up churches or run trucks into crowds.

>> Ahhh but that is where you are so wrong, the only nutjobs that are
>> running trucks into crowds are other religious nutjobs. Atheists do
>> not do that.
>>

> Atheists have killed millions. Stalin. Pol Pot. Mao Zedung. You may
> dismount from your high horse.

True, they did kill millions. However, they did not do it in the name of
spreading their peaceful religions.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/23/2019 1:58 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2019-02-23 12:25 p.m., jmcquown wrote:

>>> Perhaps it depends on whether you are circumcised or not:-)

>> Oh please don't invite that topic into this discussion!

> Indeed. It might lead to a discussion about how much of a tip to leave.

All of it!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 1:58:54 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2019-02-23 12:25 p.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
> > Atheists have killed millions. Stalin. Pol Pot. Mao Zedung. You may
> > dismount from your high horse.
> >

> True, they did kill millions. However, they did not do it in the name of
> spreading their peaceful religions.

Quite a bit of it was done to stamp out religion.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 07:16:39 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 9:09:05 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 03:29:19 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>> >It occurs to me that hating religion is still having a relationship with
>> >it. You'd be better off if you got to where you didn't care at all
>> >about it.
>> >
>> >Cindy Hamilton

>> yes I see what you mean, although I would not say I have a
>> relationship with it but a relationship against it. Religion has been
>> screwing people over for far too long. The idea of a magic sky fairy
>> has and is still causing much death and hate around this world and it
>> needs to stop.
>>

>It certainly is causing hate in you.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

that is possible, by my hate is directed towards ideas and fairies...

the hate that comes from sky daddies and religion makes people hate
other people

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 07:53:54 -0700, U.S. Janet B. >
wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 03:29:19 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:
>snip
>>
>>It occurs to me that hating religion is still having a relationship with
>>it. You'd be better off if you got to where you didn't care at all
>>about it.
>>
>>Cindy Hamilton

>long ago I had a friend who was adamant that all religion was fake.
>She was into crystals ;-)

same shit just with a different name

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 12:25:13 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 2/23/2019 12:05 PM, graham wrote:

>>> I don't know about you but it didn't work for me.*
>>>

>> Perhaps it depends on whether you are circumcised or not:-)

>Oh please don't invite that topic into this discussion!

well TBH you really can say that being circumcised means anything at
all because it is most often done at birth by dumb ass parents that
think the ginger bread man is a live talking cookie

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 08:07:20 -0700, U.S. Janet B. >
wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 08:56:41 -0500, jmcquown >
>wrote:

>>> Its just that you are obsessed with it.* The same as some of the nut
>>> jobs that blow up churches or run trucks into crowds.* Seeking attention
>>> is what is important to you, more important than the result.

>>None of his/her contributions have a thing to do with Joan making
>>chicken pot pie using her Ninja Foodie. I k/f'd the troll the minute I
>>saw the nickname. I'm in no way religious but I have no desire to give
>>this person a platform from which to preach (yep, it's preaching).
>>
>>Jill

>You're right. I was initially responding to Joan's post because I
>am interested in what she's doing with her Foodi. I was drawn into
>this when I noted that adjustment was necessary when using one salt
>vs. another.
>I'm assuming this poster is one of our wackadoodles off his/her meds
>again.
>Janet US

I think someone wants to play with my wackadoodle

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>> >Its just that you are obsessed with it. The same as some of the nut
>> >jobs that blow up churches or run trucks into crowds.

>> Ahhh but that is where you are so wrong, the only nutjobs that are
>> running trucks into crowds are other religious nutjobs. Atheists do
>> not do that.
>>

>Atheists have killed millions. Stalin. Pol Pot. Mao Zedung. You may
>dismount from your high horse.

yes they have but they did not do it because they knew there was no
god...

BTW stalin was brought up to be a priest. He went to the missionary
schools and everything...

Mao Zedung obviously had mental issues because his father beat the
hell out of him and his siblings

all three were communists and or Marxists so I mean really saying that
they were atheists and the murdered because of that is just incorrect.

And sorry I have to inform you that my ass has been tethered,
stitched, glued, cemented, and bungee to my high horse.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> Ahhh but that is where you are so wrong, the only nutjobs that are
>>> running trucks into crowds are other religious nutjobs. Atheists do
>>> not do that.
>>>

>>Atheists have killed millions. Stalin. Pol Pot. Mao Zedung. You may
>>dismount from your high horse.
>>
>>Cindy Hamilton

>A trade mark of this guy is he's been too lazy to fact check his
>arguments to see whether they will hold water. Somehow he got a
>computer and found all the social media for lonely people and has
>glommed onto specious arguments he has seen there.

Oh sweetie.... how wrong you are.... In my first post where I included
a delicious recipe for an incredible sauce with a full description of
where it comes from I did also say that I have been on usenet for
years and years. In a group that has some very in depth discussions
about gods or the lack there of about how and why exactly there was
never a jesus christ on this planet and various other things like
discussing stalin and polpot and all of those people that clearly were
mad, and that their actions had nothing at all to do with them being
atheist.
So all the facts have been checked more than one time, and yes they
ALL hold water. Everything I say that is against a god or a religion
is all of a factual origin. If needed I can possibly provide links as
to the discussions that have previously put down anyone's hopes that
atheists are bad people because three or 4 guys did bad things. I am
surprised you did not bring up hitler.... I would have put you to
shame there.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 11:35:18 -0700, graham > wrote:

>On 2019-02-23 10:25 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
>>> Ahhh but that is where you are so wrong, the only nutjobs that are
>>> running trucks into crowds are other religious nutjobs. Atheists do
>>> not do that.
>>>

>> Atheists have killed millions. Stalin. Pol Pot. Mao Zedung. You may
>> dismount from your high horse.
>>

>That's a stupid argument that has been slammed many times! They didn't
>kill BECAUSE of their atheism. I would have thought that was obvious.

MY man graham!!!!

>NOW, LET'S GET BACK TO FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

now that sounds like a good idea

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 05:40:25 +1100, Bruce >
wrote:

>>> Atheists have killed millions. Stalin. Pol Pot. Mao Zedung. You may
>>> dismount from your high horse.
>>>

>>That's a stupid argument that has been slammed many times! They didn't
>>kill BECAUSE of their atheism. I would have thought that was obvious.
>>
>>NOW, LET'S GET BACK TO FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

>If they had been religious, they might not have thought they were God
>themselves?

You have to understand what a god is to them (meaning the southern
Asians)

God can be defined as someone who is worshiped by other people (I am
paraphrasing)

This is why the Chinese emperor is said to be a god. but TBH I do not
recall any of them actually saying they were a god

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 10:50:12 -0800 (PST), GM
> wrote:

>graham wrote:

>> > Atheists have killed millions. Stalin. Pol Pot. Mao Zedung. You may
>> > dismount from your high horse.
>> >

>> That's a stupid argument that has been slammed many times! They didn't
>> kill BECAUSE of their atheism. I would have thought that was obvious.

>The afore - mentioned monster leaders did *indeed* kill many religious believers, religion was the first thing they attempted to "liquidate" after seizing power...and they did a pretty good job of it!

uhh no
hitler was a christian, he murdered several priests and other
chriistian religious leaders but that did not make him any less
christian. He did start murdering jews because to him they were a
lesser people. That also did not make him any more or less christian.
Hitler like stalin and the others were just insane, which is very
common amongst theists. much much more common than you may think

>> NOW, LET'S GET BACK TO FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

>Now graham, *always* remember that Our Dear Lord considers even *you* one of his children...

You and your magic sky daddy

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 14:00:41 -0500, Dave Smith

wrote:

>>> Ahhh but that is where you are so wrong, the only nutjobs that are
>>> running trucks into crowds are other religious nutjobs. Atheists do
>>> not do that.
>>>

>> Atheists have killed millions. Stalin. Pol Pot. Mao Zedung. You may
>> dismount from your high horse.
>>

>True, they did kill millions. However, they did not do it in the name of
>spreading their peaceful religions.

Thank you dave.. at least I know there are a few people here that have
the intelligence I need to have a meaningful debate and/or discussion
with

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 14:56:00 +0000, Mike_Duffy >
wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 01:43:26 -0600,
>wrote:
>
>> [...] and there are the posers,

>Would that be those who exaggerate their symptoms for piteous attention?

MIKE!!!!!!

You know me from A.A right?

maybe you remember a
???

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 12:17:47 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 2/23/2019 11:51 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>> On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 11:25:14 -0500, Dave Smith
>> > wrote:

>>> With as much respect as may be due, should they not be allowed. There
>>> seems to be no end to religious indoctrination in our society. Between
>>> public prayers, JWs and Mormons going door to door, sets of crosses on
>>> hillsides overlooking highways, televangelists on radio and television,
>>> it is hard to avoid it. We have a lot of different religions in the
>>> world, and a different denominations, sects and cults within them. I
>>> would say that it is fair to hear the other side.

>> Gosh, I haven't run into any of that in more than 35-40 years or more.
>> Or maybe I just don't notice it.
>>

>The last time I saw a JW or a Mormon I was probably in my late 20's. So
>that was 30 years ago. If he's still being bothered by them maybe he
>needs to move. He can always change the channel on the radio or the
>television. I don't listen to any of crap. It's easy enough to avoid.
>
>Jill

I still get the idiot christians that are out trying to give props to
their church. It is so pitiful really. Religion is dying a slow death,
and someone needs to put it out of its misery...

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

Country style spareribs and 2 pork chops in the Ninja Foodi! [email protected][_2_] General Cooking 13 06-02-2019 11:54 AM
I bought a Ninja blender tonight zxcvbob General Cooking 12 08-09-2012 03:28 PM
Ninja Express sf[_9_] General Cooking 4 18-04-2012 09:08 PM
Ninja on sale at Woot $25 Jim Elbrecht General Cooking 1 14-05-2011 03:28 PM
Springfield Missouri Cashew Chicken Nugget & Chicken Fried Rice Duane Novak Recipes (moderated) 0 18-04-2007 05:27 PM