Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cool new restaurants in Canada

Check it out:

If they ever open one here in my area, I will be certain to go there.
huhuh....I said, "I will *go* there"

https://www.inhalton.com/this-poop-t...rant-is-coming to-oakville

I'll be sure to send an ingredient list to Bruce and now Ed too. :-D

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/19/2019 9:25 AM, Gary wrote:
> Check it out:
>
> If they ever open one here in my area, I will be certain to go there.
> huhuh....I said, "I will *go* there"
>
> https://www.inhalton.com/this-poop-t...rant-is-coming to-oakville
>
> I'll be sure to send an ingredient list to Bruce and now Ed too. :-D

One more send to hopefully turn that link whole....
https://www.inhalton.com/this-poop-t...ng-to-oakville

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/19/2019 9:30 AM, Gary wrote:
> On 2/19/2019 9:25 AM, Gary wrote:
>> Check it out:
>>
>> If they ever open one here in my area, I will be certain to go there.
>> huhuh....I said, "I will *go* there"
>>
>> https://www.inhalton.com/this-poop-t...rant-is-coming
>> to-oakville
>>
>> I'll be sure to send an ingredient list to Bruce and now Ed too.Â* :-D

> One more send to hopefully turn that link whole....
> https://www.inhalton.com/this-poop-t...ng-to-oakville

Why? Who would think it a good idea? I can see it attracting some
curiosity seekers for a couple of months but would it become a favorite
spot to go to?

I prefer to sit on a regular chair or bench to eat.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-02-19 9:30 a.m., Gary wrote:
> On 2/19/2019 9:25 AM, Gary wrote:
>> Check it out:
>>
>> If they ever open one here in my area, I will be certain to go there.
>> huhuh....I said, "I will *go* there"
>>
>> https://www.inhalton.com/this-poop-t...rant-is-coming
>> to-oakville
>>
>> I'll be sure to send an ingredient list to Bruce and now Ed too.Â* :-D

> One more send to hopefully turn that link whole....
> https://www.inhalton.com/this-poop-t...ng-to-oakville

That is about an hour drive for me, but I seriously doubt that I would
go there even if I was in the neighbourhood.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary explained :
> On 2/19/2019 9:25 AM, Gary wrote:
>> Check it out:
>>
>> If they ever open one here in my area, I will be certain to go there.
>> huhuh....I said, "I will *go* there"
>>
>> https://www.inhalton.com/this-poop-t...rant-is-coming to-oakville
>>
>> I'll be sure to send an ingredient list to Bruce and now Ed too. :-D

> One more send to hopefully turn that link whole....
> https://www.inhalton.com/this-poop-t...ng-to-oakville

I'm into scat, but my wife keeps telling me she doesn't give a shit.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> Gary explained :
> > On 2/19/2019 9:25 AM, Gary wrote:
> >> Check it out:
> >>
> >> If they ever open one here in my area, I will be certain to go there.
> >> huhuh....I said, "I will *go* there"
> >>
> >> https://www.inhalton.com/this-poop-t...rant-is-coming to-oakville
> >>
> >> I'll be sure to send an ingredient list to Bruce and now Ed too. :-D

> > One more send to hopefully turn that link whole....
> > https://www.inhalton.com/this-poop-t...ng-to-oakville
> >

> I'm into scat, but my wife keeps telling me she doesn't give a shit.

If she doesn't give a shit, does that mean she won't share with
you at that restaurant?

I love the seating. How radical is this restaurant? Probably
won't succeed unless they produce some very good food. The theme
idea is funny though. Like I said...If one opened in my area I
would at least go once.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-02-19 12:00 p.m., Gary wrote:
> Bruce wrote:

>>> One more send to hopefully turn that link whole....
>>> https://www.inhalton.com/this-poop-t...ng-to-oakville
>>>

>> I'm into scat, but my wife keeps telling me she doesn't give a shit.

> If she doesn't give a shit, does that mean she won't share with
> you at that restaurant?
>
> I love the seating. How radical is this restaurant? Probably
> won't succeed unless they produce some very good food. The theme
> idea is funny though. Like I said...If one opened in my area I
> would at least go once.

It would be great seating for a McDonalds.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> >> I'm into scat, but my wife keeps telling me she doesn't give a shit.

> > If she doesn't give a shit, does that mean she won't share with
> > you at that restaurant?
> >
> > I love the seating. How radical is this restaurant? Probably
> > won't succeed unless they produce some very good food. The theme
> > idea is funny though. Like I said...If one opened in my area I
> > would at least go once.

> It would be great seating for a McDonalds.

Which you haven't even been to in over 20 years so shut the hell
up, Dave.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 12:07:02 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Dave Smith wrote:

>> > If she doesn't give a shit, does that mean she won't share with
>> > you at that restaurant?
>> >
>> > I love the seating. How radical is this restaurant? Probably
>> > won't succeed unless they produce some very good food. The theme
>> > idea is funny though. Like I said...If one opened in my area I
>> > would at least go once.

>> It would be great seating for a McDonalds.

>Which you haven't even been to in over 20 years so shut the hell
>up, Dave.

Gary's defensive of McDonalds. And of Trump. And of crap ingredients.
Where do people like Gary come from? Did he have 2 human parents?
Where they as Beavis and Butthead as him? So many questions.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-02-19 12:07 p.m., Gary wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote:

>>> If she doesn't give a shit, does that mean she won't share with
>>> you at that restaurant?
>>>
>>> I love the seating. How radical is this restaurant? Probably
>>> won't succeed unless they produce some very good food. The theme
>>> idea is funny though. Like I said...If one opened in my area I
>>> would at least go once.

>> It would be great seating for a McDonalds.

> Which you haven't even been to in over 20 years so shut the hell
> up, Dave.

That's not true. I have been there for coffee. On the way south last
year we stopped at one somewhere in PA and had a breakfast burrito. It
was edible and it was cheap, though it would probably take 4 of them to
make a meal. The coffee is pretty good these days but the food still has
that distinct blandness and lack of substance of any kind.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/19/2019 12:07 PM, Gary wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote:

>>> If she doesn't give a shit, does that mean she won't share with
>>> you at that restaurant?
>>>
>>> I love the seating. How radical is this restaurant? Probably
>>> won't succeed unless they produce some very good food. The theme
>>> idea is funny though. Like I said...If one opened in my area I
>>> would at least go once.

>> It would be great seating for a McDonalds.

> Which you haven't even been to in over 20 years so shut the hell
> up, Dave.

You do realize you're being baited about McDonald's, right?

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-02-19 5:10 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 2/19/2019 12:07 PM, Gary wrote:
>> Dave Smith wrote:

>>> It would be great seating for a McDonalds.

>> Which you haven't even been to in over 20 years so shut the hell
>> up, Dave.
>>

> You do realize you're being baited about McDonald's, right?

;-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 17:10:44 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 2/19/2019 12:07 PM, Gary wrote:
>> Dave Smith wrote:

>>> It would be great seating for a McDonalds.

>> Which you haven't even been to in over 20 years so shut the hell
>> up, Dave.
>>

>You do realize you're being baited about McDonald's, right?

If it wasn't for Jill, we wouldn't know who the trolls and the baiters
were, how bad gmailers are and who are responding to questions from 23
years ago. Thanks, Jill!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 17:10:44 -0500, jmcquown >
> wrote:

>>> Which you haven't even been to in over 20 years so shut the hell
>>> up, Dave.
>>>

>> You do realize you're being baited about McDonald's, right?

> If it wasn't for Jill, we wouldn't know who the trolls and the baiters
> were, how bad gmailers are and who are responding to questions from 23
> years ago. Thanks, Jill!

*sic* 'er boy!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> Gary's defensive of McDonalds. And of Trump. And of crap ingredients.
> Where do people like Gary come from? Did he have 2 human parents?
> Where they as Beavis and Butthead as him? So many questions.

More interesting is what happened in your wooden-shoe childhood
to make you so insecure that you now think the world is wrong and
you know everything?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 2/19/2019 9:30 AM, Gary wrote:
> > On 2/19/2019 9:25 AM, Gary wrote:
> >> Check it out:
> >>
> >> If they ever open one here in my area, I will be certain to go there.
> >> huhuh....I said, "I will *go* there"
> >>
> >> https://www.inhalton.com/this-poop-t...rant-is-coming
> >> to-oakville
> >>
> >> I'll be sure to send an ingredient list to Bruce and now Ed too. :-D

> > One more send to hopefully turn that link whole....
> > https://www.inhalton.com/this-poop-t...ng-to-oakville
> >

> Why? Who would think it a good idea? I can see it attracting some
> curiosity seekers for a couple of months but would it become a favorite
> spot to go to?
>
> I prefer to sit on a regular chair or bench to eat.

Like you said, Ed....would definitely attract many to try it once
just for the novelty. After that, it depends on the food they
serve. If they make really good food, it might last.

Can you imagine taking a woman on a first dinner date there? LOL
Most likely the first and last date with her.

Finally, I wouldn't want to be a busboy there. Not only clean up
the tables or counter, they might want to check the seats too. I
wouldn't put it past some late night young party person to
actually take a dump in the seat. arrghh.. Hopefully they glue
down the lids to prevent that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> You do realize you're being baited about McDonald's, right?

Even though I only go to McDonald's 2-4 times a year, many act
like I live on that food constantly. I rarely go but when I do, I
have no complaints about it. It's old comfort food from the 60's.
Also...their hamburgers have no comparison. Apples and oranges.

Best hamburgers come from diners, some restaurants too. I make
good ones myself.
Fast food burgers are completely different and should not be
compared.
I enjoy McDonald's occasionally. I also really like the BK
Whoppers occasionally.

So yes, Jill. I'm always being baited here about it but I play
along.

The funniest comments are the occasional...
"I'll admit that I ate there and actually liked (something)"
Like some here are embarrassed to say they liked a McD visit.
turds.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2019-02-19 9:30 a.m., Gary wrote:
> >> Check it out:
> >>
> >> If they ever open one here in my area, I will be certain to go there.
> >> huhuh....I said, "I will *go* there"

> > https://www.inhalton.com/this-poop-t...ng-to-oakville
> >

> That is about an hour drive for me, but I seriously doubt that I would
> go there even if I was in the neighbourhood.

If you are ever in the area, I hope you do try it and report
back. It's all in fun. Heck, they might serve better food than
McDonalds. lol

Travelers often stop into a restaurant just to use their
bathrooms. This is the perfect restaurant for that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 10:15:33 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> You do realize you're being baited about McDonald's, right?

>Even though I only go to McDonald's 2-4 times a year, many act
>like I live on that food constantly.

That's because you always defend them and call people who don't like
them, snobs. Just like you always defend the "orange shitgibbon".
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/21/2019 10:15 AM, Gary wrote:

> The funniest comments are the occasional...
> "I'll admit that I ate there and actually liked (something)"
> Like some here are embarrassed to say they liked a McD visit.
> turds.

When I was working, it was a Thursday ritual to stop and get McGriddles
for a co-worker and me for breakfast. I got sausage, she got bacon.

I'd still do it but I don't always want to do an 8 mile round trip in
the morning. Hmmm, maybe tomorrow.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 5:15:35 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
> >
> > You do realize you're being baited about McDonald's, right?

> Even though I only go to McDonald's 2-4 times a year, many act
> like I live on that food constantly. I rarely go but when I do, I
> have no complaints about it. It's old comfort food from the 60's.
> Also...their hamburgers have no comparison. Apples and oranges.
>
> Best hamburgers come from diners, some restaurants too. I make
> good ones myself.
> Fast food burgers are completely different and should not be
> compared.
> I enjoy McDonald's occasionally. I also really like the BK
> Whoppers occasionally.
>
> So yes, Jill. I'm always being baited here about it but I play
> along.
>
> The funniest comments are the occasional...
> "I'll admit that I ate there and actually liked (something)"
> Like some here are embarrassed to say they liked a McD visit.
> turds.

We go to McDonald's a lot. People that have young kids tend to do that a lot. Nobody really likes McDonald's except the kids. That would be the secret of their success. OTOH, I do appreciate the cheap eats at the place and sometimes when I'm really hungry, a cheap burger or anything else that I can shove down my gullet without any fuss will make me happy.

We went to an Italian restaurant last night. I am not into Italian food but the rest of the family thinks that stuff is the bee's knees. I had a small pizza but could only eat a third of it. My granddaughter didn't care for the food at the restaurant. She probably would have preferred having chicken McNuggets at McDonald's rather than her kid's spaghetti. Come to think of it, me too.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...urYwOpnlHPSwNG
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 4:25:24 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> Check it out:
>
> If they ever open one here in my area, I will be certain to go there.
> huhuh....I said, "I will *go* there"
>
> https://www.inhalton.com/this-poop-t...rant-is-coming to-oakville
>
> I'll be sure to send an ingredient list to Bruce and now Ed too. :-D

That's horrible but I would certainly take my 4 year old granddaughter there. She's into that kind of shit. That's kind of embarrassing but what are you going to do? That's what 4 year old are into these days.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-02-21 2:39 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
> On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 5:15:35 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>>
>>> You do realize you're being baited about McDonald's, right?

>> Even though I only go to McDonald's 2-4 times a year, many act like
>> I live on that food constantly. I rarely go but when I do, I have
>> no complaints about it. It's old comfort food from the 60's.
>> Also...their hamburgers have no comparison. Apples and oranges.
>>
>> Best hamburgers come from diners, some restaurants too. I make good
>> ones myself. Fast food burgers are completely different and should
>> not be compared. I enjoy McDonald's occasionally. I also really
>> like the BK Whoppers occasionally.
>>
>> So yes, Jill. I'm always being baited here about it but I play
>> along.
>>
>> The funniest comments are the occasional... "I'll admit that I ate
>> there and actually liked (something)" Like some here are
>> embarrassed to say they liked a McD visit. turds.

> We go to McDonald's a lot. People that have young kids tend to do
> that a lot. Nobody really likes McDonald's except the kids.

...... and Gary.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 11:02:17 AM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2019-02-21 2:39 p.m., dsi1 wrote:

> >> Even though I only go to McDonald's 2-4 times a year, many act like
> >> I live on that food constantly. I rarely go but when I do, I have
> >> no complaints about it. It's old comfort food from the 60's.
> >> Also...their hamburgers have no comparison. Apples and oranges.
> >>
> >> Best hamburgers come from diners, some restaurants too. I make good
> >> ones myself. Fast food burgers are completely different and should
> >> not be compared. I enjoy McDonald's occasionally. I also really
> >> like the BK Whoppers occasionally.
> >>
> >> So yes, Jill. I'm always being baited here about it but I play
> >> along.
> >>
> >> The funniest comments are the occasional... "I'll admit that I ate
> >> there and actually liked (something)" Like some here are
> >> embarrassed to say they liked a McD visit. turds.

> > We go to McDonald's a lot. People that have young kids tend to do
> > that a lot. Nobody really likes McDonald's except the kids.

> ..... and Gary.

One doesn't go to McDonald's to feel good about it. When I go there, a strange feeling of melancholy falls over me. I used to feel some excitement when McDonald's first opened in my little town. That would be around 1968. Back then any new restaurant in Kailua would be big news.

These days, it's a pain to go back the the place I was raised. It's overrun with pale-skinned Japanese tourists. As we all know, you can't ever really go back.

https://www.khon2.com/news/local-new...lot/1786368486
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Bruce
> wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 10:15:33 -0500, Gary > wrote:

> >Even though I only go to McDonald's 2-4 times a year, many act
> >like I live on that food constantly.

> Just like you always defend the "orange shitgibbon".

That is absolute BS! I have never, ever seen Gary defend you here.

leo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 14:28:33 -0800, Leonard Blaisdell
> wrote:

>In article >, Bruce
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 10:15:33 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>> >Even though I only go to McDonald's 2-4 times a year, many act
>> >like I live on that food constantly.

>> Just like you always defend the "orange shitgibbon".

>That is absolute BS! I have never, ever seen Gary defend you here.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 12:48:46 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 2/21/2019 10:15 AM, Gary wrote:
>
> > The funniest comments are the occasional...
> > "I'll admit that I ate there and actually liked (something)"
> > Like some here are embarrassed to say they liked a McD visit.
> > turds.
> >

> When I was working, it was a Thursday ritual to stop and get McGriddles
> for a co-worker and me for breakfast. I got sausage, she got bacon.
>
> I'd still do it but I don't always want to do an 8 mile round trip in
> the morning. Hmmm, maybe tomorrow.

My favorite item at McDonald's is their sausage, egg, cheese McMuffin. I
haven't had one is about a year and would go more often but that requires me
to drag my butt out of bed and put on clothes. Also try to do something with
this Woody Woodpecker morning hair.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> We went to an Italian restaurant last night...
> I had a small pizza
> but could only eat a third of it.
> https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...urYwOpnlHPSwNG

Looks like the green pepper slices and onion slices were added
after the pizza came out of the oven. They both look raw. That
was probably their plan so as to add a crunch factor. (?)

You could only eat 1/3 of that baby pizza? Wuss.
Hey, at least you hopefully took the rest home for
later snacks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 7:34:34 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:

> Looks like the green pepper slices and onion slices were added
> after the pizza came out of the oven. They both look raw. That
> was probably their plan so as to add a crunch factor. (?)
>
> You could only eat 1/3 of that baby pizza? Wuss.
> Hey, at least you hopefully took the rest home for
> later snacks.

You are correct about the onion, pepper, and even the pepperoni, being laid on after this little appetizer was baked. I felt done after the first slice but forced myself to eat another. When I came home from work yesterday, I had another slice and my wife had one slice. I was looking to eat the other two slices today but they were gone. These days, my appetite is way down. Beats me why that is. Perhaps I am ill but I don't feel ill.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 dsi1 wrote:

>On Friday, February 22, 2019 Gary wrote:
>>
>> Looks like the green pepper slices and onion slices were added
>> after the pizza came out of the oven. They both look raw. That
>> was probably their plan so as to add a crunch factor. (?)
>>
>> You could only eat 1/3 of that baby pizza? Wuss.
>> Hey, at least you hopefully took the rest home for
>> later snacks.

>You are correct about the onion, pepper, and even the pepperoni,
>being laid on after this little appetizer was baked. I felt done after
> the first slice but forced myself to eat another. When I came home
>from work yesterday, I had another slice and my wife had one slice.
>I was looking to eat the other two slices today but they were gone.

What a selfish shit, resents sharing a slice with his wife... I bet
you gave her a noogie,

>These days my appetite is way down. Beats me why that is.
>Perhaps I am ill but I don't feel ill.

Um, people afflicted with mental illness don't feel ill... well, I'm
just being helpful... normally Popeye would have suggested you shove a
meat thermometer up your ass, would have indicated the dreaded Ukelele
Thinks He's Hot Shit Syndrome! LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 8:12:16 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 dsi1 wrote:
>
> >On Friday, February 22, 2019 Gary wrote:
> >>
> >> Looks like the green pepper slices and onion slices were added
> >> after the pizza came out of the oven. They both look raw. That
> >> was probably their plan so as to add a crunch factor. (?)
> >>
> >> You could only eat 1/3 of that baby pizza? Wuss.
> >> Hey, at least you hopefully took the rest home for
> >> later snacks.

> >You are correct about the onion, pepper, and even the pepperoni,
> >being laid on after this little appetizer was baked. I felt done after
> > the first slice but forced myself to eat another. When I came home
> >from work yesterday, I had another slice and my wife had one slice.
> >I was looking to eat the other two slices today but they were gone.

> What a selfish shit, resents sharing a slice with his wife... I bet
> you gave her a noogie,
>
> >These days my appetite is way down. Beats me why that is.
> >Perhaps I am ill but I don't feel ill.

> Um, people afflicted with mental illness don't feel ill... well, I'm
> just being helpful... normally Popeye would have suggested you shove a
> meat thermometer up your ass, would have indicated the dreaded Ukelele
> Thinks He's Hot Shit Syndrome! LOL

Sorry pal, I can't come out and play today. A bit under the weather, I'd say.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 dsi1 wrote:
>
>> On Friday, February 22, 2019 Gary wrote:
>>>
>>> Looks like the green pepper slices and onion slices were added
>>> after the pizza came out of the oven. They both look raw. That
>>> was probably their plan so as to add a crunch factor. (?)
>>>
>>> You could only eat 1/3 of that baby pizza? Wuss.
>>> Hey, at least you hopefully took the rest home for
>>> later snacks.

>> You are correct about the onion, pepper, and even the pepperoni,
>> being laid on after this little appetizer was baked. I felt done after
>> the first slice but forced myself to eat another. When I came home
>>from work yesterday, I had another slice and my wife had one slice.
>> I was looking to eat the other two slices today but they were gone.

> What a selfish shit, resents sharing a slice with his wife... I bet
> you gave her a noogie,
>
>> These days my appetite is way down. Beats me why that is.
>> Perhaps I am ill but I don't feel ill.

> Um, people afflicted with mental illness don't feel ill... well, I'm
> just being helpful... normally Popeye would have suggested you shove a
> meat thermometer up your ass, would have indicated the dreaded Ukelele
> Thinks He's Hot Shit Syndrome! LOL

LOL Have another tall glass of crystal palace Popeye.

Cap'n said it's OK

When yoose sober up, he'll send in that handsome young pineapple sailor
to eat yoose little brooklyn saw-seege.