Old 13-02-2019, 10:33 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT: We have one less resident now.

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 05:24:55 -0800 (PST), GM

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:37:10 -0800 (PST), GM

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 19:12:44 -0000 (UTC), Wayne Boatwright
wrote:

On Sun 20 Jan 2019 05:51:57a, told us...

On Sun, 20 Jan 2019 07:01:23 -0000 (UTC), Wayne Boatwright
wrote:

Peanut crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Tuesday night, January 10th.
He was 15 years old, but had several serious health conditions and
we couldn't selfishly justify his living in misery. He was
probably the most wonderful and loving cat I've ever known.

Peanut's broather, PeeWee, is very healthy and seems to be
adjusting to Peanut's loss.

My sympathies.

Thank you, Lucretia.

About 10 days after losing Panut we also lost our female tuxedo, Popie.
She was also 15 years old, but was masigvely ovrwieeght and had kidney
failure.

We still have PeeWee, Peanu's brother who is also 15, but appears to be
in perfect health. And we also still nave Konnor, a Maine Coon, but he
is only 7-8 years old and also seems to be in perfect health.

Still, losing two ouf our catss was really devastating.

I haven't had to lose two in quick succession but can imagine how
awful that is It's too bad their lives are so much shorter than
ours.

The *real* pity 'is that Pederast Lil' Wayne didn't die instead of his cats...

That says far more about the type of person YOU are than Wayne.

Please get real. Lil' Wayne is simply here trolling here for cheap sympathy, a well known tactic amongst weak - charactered POS homosexuals of his sort...

Pets live shorter lives than us, that is a fact...I've had it happen, too, it is very sad and heartbreaking...

But Lil' Wayne, being the DRAMA QUEEN that he is, has to flail and crash around, playing the victim. It's an old and sorry tactic, but what can you expect from Lil' Wayne, his aberrant sexual psychosis has stunted his emotional growth, thus he has to continually bawl like the attention - seeking toddler that he is...

He is akin here to Kuthe, who is a retarded lunatic pothead, and also to the Bovine, who is quite simply mentally retarded. All three use this froup to drool upon, in reality all three are fooling only *themselves*...

We've lost many cats over the years, mostly old age, some developed
cancer, and other illness like failed kidneys. Many of the ferals
have simply disappeared, but some succumbed to a preditor because I
found just enough of them to recognize which cat from the fur.
I've never said a word as I realize that there are those here who'd be
gleeful over my loss. I maintain a cat cemetery in the west
hedgerow... each gets a proper burial with a headstone but I say
nothing here... last thing in the world I'd want is to give the haters
a reason to celebrate and their fake pity... in truth I get great
pleasure in being thought the nasty ogre many of yoose think I am...
no one here can taunt me, among my other attributes I have the
thickest skin in all of cyberspace. I know very well who my presence
here irks, they telegraph their weak mindedness every day and this
Master Marrioneteer knows precisely how to manipulate their strings
and script.

Old 13-02-2019, 10:55 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

[...]

Popeye, what do yoose do with the carcasses of the faggot cats?