Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A Small Sunday Breakfast/Brunch (2/10/19)

I baked a pan of Mary B's frozen biscuits this morning. I'm going to
make a noon day "breakfast/brunch". I'm in the process of making a milk
gravy to spoon on top of two of the biscuits. I'll scramble a couple of
eggs to go along with it.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 12:09:25 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
> I baked a pan of Mary B's frozen biscuits this morning. I'm going to
> make a noon day "breakfast/brunch". I'm in the process of making a milk
> gravy to spoon on top of two of the biscuits. I'll scramble a couple of
> eggs to go along with it.
>
> Jill

Sounds good. I've got a birthday coming up; I'm thinking about bacon and
French toast for breakfast that day.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> I baked a pan of Mary B's frozen biscuits this morning. I'm going to
> make a noon day "breakfast/brunch". I'm in the process of making a milk
> gravy to spoon on top of two of the biscuits. I'll scramble a couple of
> eggs to go along with it.

For a late 10pm dinner last night, I had a simple egg meal.
Three eggs scrambled "lightly" (still very moist). And 1 large
oval
slice of buttered rye toast, cut in half so it would fit in the
toaster.

So tasty, I plan to have that again tonight. This time with 4
eggs. Good stuff.

Might even add a microwaved then chopped potato and a link of
sausage if I'm not too lazy by then. It can happen though.