FoodBanter.com

-   -   A Small Sunday Breakfast/Brunch (2/10/19) (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/445835-small-sunday-breakfast-brunch.html)

jmcquown[_2_] 10-02-2019 05:09 PM

A Small Sunday Breakfast/Brunch (2/10/19)

I baked a pan of Mary B's frozen biscuits this morning. I'm going to
make a noon day "breakfast/brunch". I'm in the process of making a milk
gravy to spoon on top of two of the biscuits. I'll scramble a couple of
eggs to go along with it. :)

Jill

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 10-02-2019 05:30 PM

On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 12:09:25 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
> I baked a pan of Mary B's frozen biscuits this morning. I'm going to
> make a noon day "breakfast/brunch". I'm in the process of making a milk
> gravy to spoon on top of two of the biscuits. I'll scramble a couple of
> eggs to go along with it. :)
>
> Jill

Sounds good. I've got a birthday coming up; I'm thinking about bacon and
French toast for breakfast that day.

Cindy Hamilton

Gary 10-02-2019 06:17 PM

jmcquown wrote:

> I baked a pan of Mary B's frozen biscuits this morning. I'm going to
> make a noon day "breakfast/brunch". I'm in the process of making a milk
> gravy to spoon on top of two of the biscuits. I'll scramble a couple of
> eggs to go along with it. :)

For a late 10pm dinner last night, I had a simple egg meal.
Three eggs scrambled "lightly" (still very moist). And 1 large
oval
slice of buttered rye toast, cut in half so it would fit in the
toaster.

So tasty, I plan to have that again tonight. This time with 4
eggs. Good stuff. :)

Might even add a microwaved then chopped potato and a link of
sausage if I'm not too lazy by then. It can happen though.