Old 08-02-2019, 01:34 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default What is the minimum temperature to melt chocolate?

For Valentines Day, I want to dip my penis in melted chocolate and let
it harden, so my special valentine can lick it off. But I dont want to
burn my penis in the process. What is the lowest possible temperature to
melt chocolate?

Old 08-02-2019, 06:38 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Unlisted" wrote in message
For Valentines Day, I want to dip my penis in melted chocolate and let
it harden, so my special valentine can lick it off. But I dont want to
burn my penis in the process. What is the lowest possible temperature to
melt chocolate?

It won't harden because body temp. is enough to melt it. Sheesh.

Old 08-02-2019, 03:03 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/8/2019 12:38 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

"Unlisted" wrote in message
For Valentines Day, I want to dip my penis in melted chocolate and let
it harden, so my special valentine can lick it off. But I dont want to
burn my penis in the process. What is the lowest possible temperature to
melt chocolate?

It won't harden because body temp. is enough to melt it. Sheesh.

Hershey syrup and whipped cream should work.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 11:38:55 PM UTC-6, Julie Bove wrote:
"Unlisted" wrote in message
For Valentines Day, I want to dip my penis in melted chocolate and let
it harden, so my special valentine can lick it off. But I dont want to
burn my penis in the process. What is the lowest possible temperature to
melt chocolate?

It won't harden because body temp. is enough to melt it. Sheesh.

Chocolates soften to melt at just under 100F Farenheit.

What YOU "Unlisted" may be interested in is some fountain chocolate, or Hershey's Syrup!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com
Old 09-02-2019, 01:58 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Unlisted" wrote in message
For Valentines Day, I want to dip my penis in melted chocolate and let
it harden, so my special valentine can lick it off. But I dont want to
burn my penis in the process. What is the lowest possible temperature to
melt chocolate?

It won't harden because body temp. is enough to melt it. Sheesh.

Hershey syrup and whipped cream should work.

It would. If you're into that. Also chocolate pudding but the end result
isn't appealing. Don't ask me how I know this.

Old 09-02-2019, 02:00 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Unlisted" wrote in message
For Valentines Day, I want to dip my penis in melted chocolate and let
it harden, so my special valentine can lick it off. But I dont want to
burn my penis in the process. What is the lowest possible temperature
melt chocolate?

It won't harden because body temp. is enough to melt it. Sheesh.

Chocolates soften to melt at just under 100F Farenheit.

What YOU "Unlisted" may be interested in is some fountain chocolate, or
Hershey's Syrup!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

Thanks John. Now I have a mental image of him sticking his erect male member
in a chocolate fountain! Fondue anyone?

Old 09-02-2019, 02:29 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Unlisted" wrote in message
For Valentines Day, I want to dip my penis in melted chocolate and let
it harden, so my special valentine can lick it off. But I dont want to
burn my penis in the process. What is the lowest possible
temperature to
melt chocolate?

It won't harden because body temp. is enough to melt it. Sheesh.

Hershey syrup and whipped cream should work.

It would. If you're into that. Also chocolate pudding but the end result
isn't appealing. Don't ask me how I know this.

Let me guess ... Yoose gardener?

Old 09-02-2019, 03:13 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Unlisted" wrote in message
For Valentines Day, I want to dip my penis in melted chocolate and let
it harden, so my special valentine can lick it off. But I dont want to
burn my penis in the process. What is the lowest possible temperature to
melt chocolate?

It won't harden because body temp. is enough to melt it. Sheesh.

Hershey syrup and whipped cream should work.

It would. If you're into that. Also chocolate pudding but the end result
isn't appealing. Don't ask me how I know this.

You sucked chocolate pudding off dicks?
Old 09-02-2019, 03:16 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Unlisted" wrote in message
For Valentines Day, I want to dip my penis in melted chocolate and let
it harden, so my special valentine can lick it off. But I dont want to
burn my penis in the process. What is the lowest possible temperature
melt chocolate?

It won't harden because body temp. is enough to melt it. Sheesh.

Chocolates soften to melt at just under 100F Farenheit.

What YOU "Unlisted" may be interested in is some fountain chocolate, or
Hershey's Syrup!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

Thanks John. Now I have a mental image of him sticking his erect male member
in a chocolate fountain! Fondue anyone?

Oh you just HAD to specify that image!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com!
Old 09-02-2019, 04:32 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Unlisted" wrote in message
For Valentines Day, I want to dip my penis in melted chocolate and let
it harden, so my special valentine can lick it off. But I dont want to
burn my penis in the process. What is the lowest possible temperature to
melt chocolate?

It won't harden because body temp. is enough to melt it. Sheesh.

Chocolates soften to melt at just under 100F Farenheit.

What YOU "Unlisted" may be interested in is some fountain chocolate, or Hershey's Syrup!

Every Golden Coral has a chocolate fountain on the dessert buffet.
But you'd have to be really tall and really long to reach it. Worth
a try though. Eat first.

-sw

Old 09-02-2019, 10:00 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Unlisted" wrote in message
For Valentines Day, I want to dip my penis in melted chocolate and let
it harden, so my special valentine can lick it off. But I dont want to
burn my penis in the process. What is the lowest possible temperature
melt chocolate?

It won't harden because body temp. is enough to melt it. Sheesh.

Hershey syrup and whipped cream should work.

It would. If you're into that. Also chocolate pudding but the end result
isn't appealing. Don't ask me how I know this.

You sucked chocolate pudding off dicks?

Not quite. The end result was so disgusting looking plus the pudding was
cold so...

Old 09-02-2019, 03:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Unlisted" wrote in message
For Valentines Day, I want to dip my penis in melted chocolate and let
it harden, so my special valentine can lick it off. But I dont want to
burn my penis in the process. What is the lowest possible temperature
melt chocolate?

It won't harden because body temp. is enough to melt it. Sheesh.

Hershey syrup and whipped cream should work.

It would. If you're into that. Also chocolate pudding but the end result
isn't appealing. Don't ask me how I know this.

You sucked chocolate pudding off dicks?

Not quite. The end result was so disgusting looking plus the pudding was
cold so...

The Golden Coral is a TRASH EATERY FOR the United Statesian's POOR!! NOT for US WEALTHY!! ;-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com
Old 09-02-2019, 08:18 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Unlisted" wrote in message
For Valentines Day, I want to dip my penis in melted chocolate and let
it harden, so my special valentine can lick it off. But I dont want to
burn my penis in the process. What is the lowest possible temperature
melt chocolate?

It won't harden because body temp. is enough to melt it. Sheesh.

Hershey syrup and whipped cream should work.

It would. If you're into that. Also chocolate pudding but the end result
isn't appealing. Don't ask me how I know this.

You sucked chocolate pudding off dicks?

Not quite. The end result was so disgusting looking plus the pudding was
cold so...

The Golden Coral is a TRASH EATERY FOR the United Statesian's POOR!! NOT for US WEALTHY!! ;-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

It's OK if yoose don't burn gasoline to get there.

Old 09-02-2019, 09:22 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 1:18:04 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
John Kuthe wrote:

The Golden Coral is a TRASH EATERY FOR the United Statesian's POOR!! NOT for US WEALTHY!! ;-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

It's OK if yoose don't burn gasoline to get there.

I never burn gasoline, and I never eat at the POOR PEOPLE'S HOG SLOPPING TROUGH EITHER! I am WEALTHY, remember? I can afford to eat REAL FOOD!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

USDA Safe Minimum Internal Temperature Chart Janet B General Cooking 0 20-09-2015 08:04 PM
What is the minimum temperature setting on your oven? Bryan[_6_] General Cooking 43 01-11-2010 05:06 PM
What chocolate to melt? JimL Baking 13 19-04-2007 02:42 PM
chocolate cake with melt chocolate inside michelle Baking 10 23-10-2004 06:34 AM
how to melt chocolate wif microwave Alan Baking 7 30-11-2003 11:39 AM