Old 10-02-2019, 06:39 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default What is the minimum temperature to melt chocolate?

On Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 9:51:10 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
John Kuthe wrote:
On Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 1:18:04 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
John Kuthe wrote:

The Golden Coral is a TRASH EATERY FOR the United Statesian's POOR!! NOT for US WEALTHY!! ;-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

It's OK if yoose don't burn gasoline to get there.

I never burn gasoline, and I never eat at the POOR PEOPLE'S HOG SLOPPING TROUGH EITHER! I am WEALTHY, remember? I can afford to eat REAL FOOD!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Never? Another lie by your own admission.

Wow!! You are in DEEP DOO DOO with the IRS, eh?

Guilt transference reaction?

John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis NURSE!

Old 12-02-2019, 12:51 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
The Golden Coral is a TRASH EATERY FOR the United Statesian's POOR!! NOT for US WEALTHY!! ;-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

It's OK if yoose don't burn gasoline to get there.
I never burn gasoline, and I never eat at the POOR PEOPLE'S HOG SLOPPING TROUGH EITHER! I am WEALTHY, remember? I can afford to eat REAL FOOD!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Never? Another lie by your own admission.

Wow!! You are in DEEP DOO DOO with the IRS, eh?

Guilt transference reaction?

John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis NURSE!

No, I've always paid my taxes in full and on time.
Old 12-02-2019, 03:20 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
The Golden Coral is a TRASH EATERY FOR the United Statesian's POOR!! NOT for US WEALTHY!! ;-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

It's OK if yoose don't burn gasoline to get there.
I never burn gasoline, and I never eat at the POOR PEOPLE'S HOG SLOPPING TROUGH EITHER! I am WEALTHY, remember? I can afford to eat REAL FOOD!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
Never? Another lie by your own admission.

Wow!! You are in DEEP DOO DOO with the IRS, eh?

Guilt transference reaction?

John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis NURSE!

No, I've always paid my taxes in full and on time.

Me too, until recently! I had a significant financial event I have not yet completely recovered from! I still need to see the taxman! And yes I will pay a penalty! And it's good that I did NO gainful employment in 2018! I have not earned any $$ since Nov 2017! Up until VERY recently!

It's nice to be wealthy! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse!
Old 13-02-2019, 01:07 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
[...]

If you were truly wealthy your taxes would be already paid. Wealthy
people don't get that way by paying unnecessary interest or penalties.
You earned money since the day you bought your house and collected your
first rent check. They WILL find out about that and it will keep piling
on...

USDA Safe Minimum Internal Temperature Chart Janet B General Cooking 0 20-09-2015 08:04 PM
What is the minimum temperature setting on your oven? Bryan[_6_] General Cooking 43 01-11-2010 05:06 PM
What chocolate to melt? JimL Baking 13 19-04-2007 02:42 PM
chocolate cake with melt chocolate inside michelle Baking 10 23-10-2004 06:34 AM
how to melt chocolate wif microwave Alan Baking 7 30-11-2003 11:39 AM