Old 09-02-2019, 09:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default What is the minimum temperature to melt chocolate?

On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 12:22:51 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
wrote:

On Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 1:18:04 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
John Kuthe wrote:

The Golden Coral is a TRASH EATERY FOR the United Statesian's POOR!! NOT for US WEALTHY!! ;-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

It's OK if yoose don't burn gasoline to get there.

I never burn gasoline, and I never eat at the POOR PEOPLE'S HOG SLOPPING TROUGH EITHER! I am WEALTHY, remember? I can afford to eat REAL FOOD!

I thought you were on the side of the poor and against the rich
capitalists. But give the man a bit of money and he turns!

Old 09-02-2019, 09:31 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

I never eat at the POOR PEOPLE'S HOG SLOPPING TROUGH EITHER!

So far no one has seen what you prepare to eat.
Old 09-02-2019, 11:12 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

The Golden Coral is a TRASH EATERY FOR the United Statesian's POOR!! NOT for US WEALTHY!! ;-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

It's OK if yoose don't burn gasoline to get there.

I never burn gasoline, and I never eat at the POOR PEOPLE'S HOG SLOPPING TROUGH EITHER! I am WEALTHY, remember? I can afford to eat REAL FOOD!

I thought you were on the side of the poor and against the rich
capitalists. But give the man a bit of money and he turns!

I learned how to cook by hanging around with my mother in the kitchen! And I have always cooked the kinds of food I like to eat. Real food, not processed crap! Meats, veggies, starches, fruits, dairy, etc.

I do NOT EAT Golden Corral's PIG SLOP!! Unless I was starving like the Donner Party! Then Bon Appetit!

Good having you for dinner! YUM! ;-)

John Kuthe, NOT a cannibal!

Old 09-02-2019, 11:22 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 Bruce wrote:
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 John Kuthe wrote:

It's OK if yoose don't burn gasoline to get there.

I never burn gasoline, and I never eat at the POOR PEOPLE'S HOG SLOPPING TROUGH EITHER! I am WEALTHY, remember? I can afford to eat REAL FOOD!

I thought you were on the side of the poor and against the rich
capitalists. But give the man a bit of money and he turns!

I'll bet the Super Hypocrite has never given a nickle of his *imagined
wealth* to a homeless person.... were Kootchie truly wealthy he'd have
purchased a lot better than that dilapidated Tobaco Road hovel in a
poor people's hood.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 4:22:12 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 Bruce wrote:
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 John Kuthe wrote:

It's OK if yoose don't burn gasoline to get there.

I never burn gasoline, and I never eat at the POOR PEOPLE'S HOG SLOPPING TROUGH EITHER! I am WEALTHY, remember? I can afford to eat REAL FOOD!

I thought you were on the side of the poor and against the rich
capitalists. But give the man a bit of money and he turns!

I'll bet the Super Hypocrite has never given a nickle of his *imagined
wealth* to a homeless person.... were Kootchie truly wealthy he'd have
purchased a lot better than that dilapidated Tobaco Road hovel in a
poor people's hood.

I have wealth beyond your wildest money and tit-obsessed imaginations!

I have WISDOM!

Few here do too.

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com!
Old 10-02-2019, 03:03 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
[...]

Yoose wisdom ain't zactly what Popeye wants!

Watch out, cause this lying little runt of a sailor is a faggot, and he
only wants yoose saw-seege.

Old 10-02-2019, 03:04 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 20:03:00 -0600, Hank Rogers
wrote:

John Kuthe wrote:
On Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 4:22:12 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:

I'll bet the Super Hypocrite has never given a nickle of his *imagined
wealth* to a homeless person.... were Kootchie truly wealthy he'd have
purchased a lot better than that dilapidated Tobaco Road hovel in a
poor people's hood.

I have wealth beyond your wildest money and tit-obsessed imaginations!

I have WISDOM!

Few here do too.

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com!

Yoose wisdom ain't zactly what Popeye wants!

Watch out, cause this lying little runt of a sailor is a faggot, and he
only wants yoose saw-seege.

Is there a special reason for your strong focus on Popeye? Did it
start because you both prefer a different brand of pens, for instance?
(Just curious.)

Old 10-02-2019, 04:50 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
On Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 3:01:06 AM UTC-6, Julie Bove wrote:
wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 16:58:47 -0800, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 2/8/2019 12:38 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
"Unlisted" wrote in message
For Valentines Day, I want to dip my penis in melted chocolate and let
it harden, so my special valentine can lick it off. But I dont want to
burn my penis in the process. What is the lowest possible temperature
melt chocolate?
It won't harden because body temp. is enough to melt it. Sheesh.
Hershey syrup and whipped cream should work.
It would. If you're into that. Also chocolate pudding but the end result
isn't appealing. Don't ask me how I know this.
You sucked chocolate pudding off dicks?

Not quite. The end result was so disgusting looking plus the pudding was
cold so...

The Golden Coral is a TRASH EATERY FOR the United Statesian's POOR!! NOT for US WEALTHY!! ;-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

A disregard for the rights of others
A failure to feel remorse or guilt

Old 10-02-2019, 04:51 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

The Golden Coral is a TRASH EATERY FOR the United Statesian's POOR!! NOT for US WEALTHY!! ;-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

It's OK if yoose don't burn gasoline to get there.

I never burn gasoline, and I never eat at the POOR PEOPLE'S HOG SLOPPING TROUGH EITHER! I am WEALTHY, remember? I can afford to eat REAL FOOD!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Never? Another lie by your own admission.

Old 10-02-2019, 04:52 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

The Golden Coral is a TRASH EATERY FOR the United Statesian's POOR!! NOT for US WEALTHY!! ;-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

It's OK if yoose don't burn gasoline to get there.

I never burn gasoline, and I never eat at the POOR PEOPLE'S HOG SLOPPING TROUGH EITHER! I am WEALTHY, remember? I can afford to eat REAL FOOD!

I thought you were on the side of the poor and against the rich
capitalists. But give the man a bit of money and he turns!

Why are you so hard on poor John? Are you stalking him? Make up your
mind. Friend or foe?
Old 10-02-2019, 04:53 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Unlisted" wrote in message
For Valentines Day, I want to dip my penis in melted chocolate and let
it harden, so my special valentine can lick it off. But I dont want to
burn my penis in the process. What is the lowest possible temperature
melt chocolate?
It won't harden because body temp. is enough to melt it. Sheesh.
Hershey syrup and whipped cream should work.
It would. If you're into that. Also chocolate pudding but the end result
isn't appealing. Don't ask me how I know this.
You sucked chocolate pudding off dicks?
Not quite. The end result was so disgusting looking plus the pudding was
cold so...

The Golden Coral is a TRASH EATERY FOR the United Statesian's POOR!! NOT for US WEALTHY!! ;-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

A disregard for the rights of others
A failure to feel remorse or guilt

You're on repeat again.
Old 10-02-2019, 05:02 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
The Golden Coral is a TRASH EATERY FOR the United Statesian's POOR!! NOT for US WEALTHY!! ;-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

It's OK if yoose don't burn gasoline to get there.
I never burn gasoline, and I never eat at the POOR PEOPLE'S HOG SLOPPING TROUGH EITHER! I am WEALTHY, remember? I can afford to eat REAL FOOD!

I thought you were on the side of the poor and against the rich
capitalists. But give the man a bit of money and he turns!

Why are you so hard on poor John? Are you stalking him? Make up your
mind. Friend or foe?

But I won't repeat it over and over for weeks or months.

USDA Safe Minimum Internal Temperature Chart Janet B General Cooking 0 20-09-2015 08:04 PM
What is the minimum temperature setting on your oven? Bryan[_6_] General Cooking 43 01-11-2010 05:06 PM
What chocolate to melt? JimL Baking 13 19-04-2007 02:42 PM
chocolate cake with melt chocolate inside michelle Baking 10 23-10-2004 06:34 AM
how to melt chocolate wif microwave Alan Baking 7 30-11-2003 11:39 AM