Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I need "soft" foods

I finally went to the dentist, today. Not good news.

Gotta baby this broken crowned tooth --molar: last molar, bottom left--
till next Tuesday. Then, it will be pulled.

Right now I'm living on "killer" (I cook!) spit-pea soup.

Any other suggestions? ;(

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/9/19 4:07 PM, notbob wrote:
> I finally went to the dentist, today.* Not good news.
>
> Gotta baby this broken crowned tooth --molar: last molar, bottom left--
> till next Tuesday.* Then, it will be pulled.
>
> Right now I'm living on "killer" (I cook!) spit-pea soup.
>
> Any other suggestions?** ;(
>
> nb

Sorry about dental issue. If you have a blender you can turn a lot of
your favorite nutritional foods into soft. Protein is one thing you
really need to keep up and most soften up nicely blended. Soft cooked
eggs even sound good to me right now. Nice time to enjoy some soups with
cold weather in most parts. Soft blended bean soup is really good as
well and a good source of protein. Luck with it!

jay
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-01-09 6:07 p.m., notbob wrote:
> I finally went to the dentist, today.* Not good news.
>
> Gotta baby this broken crowned tooth --molar: last molar, bottom left--
> till next Tuesday.* Then, it will be pulled.
>
> Right now I'm living on "killer" (I cook!) spit-pea soup.
>
> Any other suggestions?** ;(

Tapioca pudding.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 16:07:52 -0700, notbob > wrote:

>I finally went to the dentist, today. Not good news.
>
>Gotta baby this broken crowned tooth --molar: last molar, bottom left--
>till next Tuesday. Then, it will be pulled.
>
>Right now I'm living on "killer" (I cook!) spit-pea soup.
>
>Any other suggestions? ;(
>
>nb

Scrambled eggs, omelette - hope it soon ends

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 5:20:05 PM UTC-6, tert in seattle wrote:

> bananas
> ice cream
> oatmeal
> eggs
> tuna shake

I'm going to add to his list:

mashed potatoes
overcooked macaroni and cheese
loose/chopped up meatloaf
apple sauce
Jell-O
overcooked cauliflower

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" > wrote in message
>I finally went to the dentist, today. Not good news.
>
> Gotta baby this broken crowned tooth --molar: last molar, bottom left--
> till next Tuesday. Then, it will be pulled.
>
> Right now I'm living on "killer" (I cook!) spit-pea soup.
>
> Any other suggestions? ;(
>
> nb

Mashed potatoes, cottage cheese, pudding, applesauce, bananas, creamed corn,
well cooked green beans, well cooked carrots, pasta (small shapes) or rice
well cooked, beans either mashed or refried, oatmeal or other cooked
cereals, quinoa,Vienna sausages. Even tomato sauce. I have been known to eat
it straight from the can, especially when I'm low on magnesium. I crave the
stuff!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 16:07:52 -0700, notbob wrote:

> I finally went to the dentist, today. Not good news.
>
> Gotta baby this broken crowned tooth --molar: last molar, bottom left--
> till next Tuesday. Then, it will be pulled.

You need a new dentist that will pull the tooth now (and not crown a
broken tooth without a root canal(*)). In the meantime, just eat
soft foods or chew on the other side of your mouth. We can't bring
you soft foods.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 16:07:52 -0700, notbob > wrote:

>I finally went to the dentist, today. Not good news.
>
>Gotta baby this broken crowned tooth --molar: last molar, bottom left--
>till next Tuesday. Then, it will be pulled.
>
>Right now I'm living on "killer" (I cook!) spit-pea soup.
>
>Any other suggestions? ;(

Yogurt

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/9/2019 4:07 PM, notbob wrote:

> Any other suggestions?** ;(

All great suggestions. Thanks, gang!

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:
> I finally went to the dentist, today. Not good news.
>
> Gotta baby this broken crowned tooth --molar: last molar, bottom left--
> till next Tuesday. Then, it will be pulled.
>
> Right now I'm living on "killer" (I cook!) spit-pea soup.
>
> Any other suggestions? ;(

cream cheese
cream of wheat

songbird
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 4:16:34 AM UTC-10, songbird wrote:
> notbob wrote:
> > I finally went to the dentist, today. Not good news.
> >
> > Gotta baby this broken crowned tooth --molar: last molar, bottom left--
> > till next Tuesday. Then, it will be pulled.
> >
> > Right now I'm living on "killer" (I cook!) spit-pea soup.
> >
> > Any other suggestions? ;(

> cream cheese
> cream of wheat
>

> songbird

Any food with the word "cream" in it will do.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/10/2019 2:14 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 4:16:34 AM UTC-10, songbird wrote:
>> notbob wrote:
>>> I finally went to the dentist, today. Not good news.
>>>
>>> Gotta baby this broken crowned tooth --molar: last molar, bottom left--
>>> till next Tuesday. Then, it will be pulled.
>>>
>>> Right now I'm living on "killer" (I cook!) spit-pea soup.
>>>
>>> Any other suggestions? ;(

>> cream cheese
>> cream of wheat
>>

>> songbird

> Any food with the word "cream" in it will do.

Yes, as in ice CREAM!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 11:06:39 AM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 1/10/2019 2:14 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> >> cream cheese
> >> cream of wheat
> >>

> >> songbird

> > Any food with the word "cream" in it will do.
> >

> Yes, as in ice CREAM!

Yikes, my guts just did a half-pike.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 dsi1 wrote:
>On Thursday, January 10, 2019 Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>> > Any food with the word "cream" in it will do.

>> Yes, as in ice CREAM!

>Yikes, my guts just did a half-pike.

For me the tastiest and most nutritious soft food is a Smoothie, can
contain all the above ingredients plus fresh fruit and veggies, and
there are protien powders to sub for meats, even Ovaltine works I add
raw eggs too. What goes into a Smoothie is only limited by one's
imagination... don't forget the Coco Lopez and rum... lots of berries,
tropical fruits (pineapple/banana, etc), ice cream of course, even
oatmeal for fiber. I began with Smoothies when I suffered a bout with
difficulty swallowing, however even though I no longer have that
problem I got hooked and I still have a couple three Smoothoes a
week... don't forget the spinach. I've not done it but I'm sure a
bacon n' egg smoothie is very doable.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 2:46:21 PM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 dsi1 wrote:

> >> Yes, as in ice CREAM!

> >Yikes, my guts just did a half-pike.

> For me the tastiest and most nutritious soft food is a Smoothie, can
> contain all the above ingredients plus fresh fruit and veggies, and
> there are protien powders to sub for meats, even Ovaltine works I add
> raw eggs too. What goes into a Smoothie is only limited by one's
> imagination... don't forget the Coco Lopez and rum... lots of berries,
> tropical fruits (pineapple/banana, etc), ice cream of course, even
> oatmeal for fiber. I began with Smoothies when I suffered a bout with
> difficulty swallowing, however even though I no longer have that
> problem I got hooked and I still have a couple three Smoothoes a
> week... don't forget the spinach. I've not done it but I'm sure a
> bacon n' egg smoothie is very doable.

You just made me shit in my pants - you mother****er!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 16:51:53 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 2:46:21 PM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:

>> >Yikes, my guts just did a half-pike.

>> For me the tastiest and most nutritious soft food is a Smoothie, can
>> contain all the above ingredients plus fresh fruit and veggies, and
>> there are protien powders to sub for meats, even Ovaltine works I add
>> raw eggs too. What goes into a Smoothie is only limited by one's
>> imagination... don't forget the Coco Lopez and rum... lots of berries,
>> tropical fruits (pineapple/banana, etc), ice cream of course, even
>> oatmeal for fiber. I began with Smoothies when I suffered a bout with
>> difficulty swallowing, however even though I no longer have that
>> problem I got hooked and I still have a couple three Smoothoes a
>> week... don't forget the spinach. I've not done it but I'm sure a
>> bacon n' egg smoothie is very doable.

>You just made me shit in my pants - you mother****er!

What an ingrate... aloha boys don't wear panties under their grass
skirts.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 17:20:47 +0000 (UTC), tert in seattle wrote:

> lid writes:
>
>>Thanks, Captain Obvious! notbob is notbright, but I think he can
>>identify soft foods.

> sir yes SIR

It's "jawohl, herr kommandant", my little Swabian sptzle.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 16:51:53 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> > wrote:

>>> For me the tastiest and most nutritious soft food is a Smoothie, can
>>> contain all the above ingredients plus fresh fruit and veggies, and
>>> there are protien powders to sub for meats, even Ovaltine works I add
>>> raw eggs too. What goes into a Smoothie is only limited by one's
>>> imagination... don't forget the Coco Lopez and rum... lots of berries,
>>> tropical fruits (pineapple/banana, etc), ice cream of course, even
>>> oatmeal for fiber. I began with Smoothies when I suffered a bout with
>>> difficulty swallowing, however even though I no longer have that
>>> problem I got hooked and I still have a couple three Smoothoes a
>>> week... don't forget the spinach. I've not done it but I'm sure a
>>> bacon n' egg smoothie is very doable.

>> You just made me shit in my pants - you mother****er!

> What an ingrate... aloha boys don't wear panties under their grass
> skirts.

Pull out yoose finger Popeye ... Now, smell it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 2:46:21 PM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:

>>> Yikes, my guts just did a half-pike.

>> For me the tastiest and most nutritious soft food is a Smoothie, can
>> contain all the above ingredients plus fresh fruit and veggies, and
>> there are protien powders to sub for meats, even Ovaltine works I add
>> raw eggs too. What goes into a Smoothie is only limited by one's
>> imagination... don't forget the Coco Lopez and rum... lots of berries,
>> tropical fruits (pineapple/banana, etc), ice cream of course, even
>> oatmeal for fiber. I began with Smoothies when I suffered a bout with
>> difficulty swallowing, however even though I no longer have that
>> problem I got hooked and I still have a couple three Smoothoes a
>> week... don't forget the spinach. I've not done it but I'm sure a
>> bacon n' egg smoothie is very doable.

> You just made me shit in my pants - you mother****er!

And yoose probably just gave Popeye a hard-on.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> notbob wrote:
> > I finally went to the dentist, today. Not good news.
> > Gotta baby this broken crowned tooth --molar: last molar, bottom left--
> > till next Tuesday. Then, it will be pulled.

> You need a new dentist that will pull the tooth now

Yeah, no kidding. What kind of slack dentist would make you wait
a week to get it pulled when you are in pain now?

Also, you asked what kind of food to eat in the meantime? Really?
You received lots of answers but
that's all about what *they* would eat, not what you might like.
Very good troll, nb.

Just break out your blender, add 2 cups water, turn it on and
jam your hand down in there. Your tooth won't hurt you anymore
until next Tuesday when it gets pulled.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 9:33:34 AM UTC-6, Gary wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
> >
> > notbob wrote:
> > > I finally went to the dentist, today. Not good news.
> > > Gotta baby this broken crowned tooth --molar: last molar, bottom left--
> > > till next Tuesday. Then, it will be pulled.

> > You need a new dentist that will pull the tooth now

> Yeah, no kidding. What kind of slack dentist would make you wait
> a week to get it pulled when you are in pain now?

One who is WAITING on the FOR PROFIT HEALTH INSURANCE to kick in!! :-(

I PAY FOR my own Dentistry Work! Because I am WEALTHY!

Poor dependent on FOR PROFIT Health Insurancer! :-(

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/11/19 8:46 AM, John Kuthe THE KANDY MAN KAN wrote:

> PAY FOR my own Dentistry Work! Because I am WEALTHY!
>
> Poor dependent on FOR PROFIT Health Insurancer!:-(

You pay for it only because no one else will. BTW the candy on your .com
looks really good but you are closed everyday! Good way to be a non
profiteer.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...m=Nonprofiteer

jay

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 10:32:48 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> notbob wrote:
>> > I finally went to the dentist, today. Not good news.
>> > Gotta baby this broken crowned tooth --molar: last molar, bottom left--
>> > till next Tuesday. Then, it will be pulled.

>> You need a new dentist that will pull the tooth now

>Yeah, no kidding. What kind of slack dentist would make you wait
>a week to get it pulled when you are in pain now?
>
>Also, you asked what kind of food to eat in the meantime? Really?
>You received lots of answers but
>that's all about what *they* would eat, not what you might like.
>Very good troll, nb.
>
>Just break out your blender, add 2 cups water, turn it on and
>jam your hand down in there. Your tooth won't hurt you anymore
>until next Tuesday when it gets pulled.

we've had this kind of post many times before. It is a way for the
poster to let us know they are in pain, in trouble and wanting to
share.
I agree that the dentist s/b willing to pull the tooth right now.
however, a little sympathy for the poster wouldn't be amiss.
Sorry to hear about your pain, notbob. How about cooking up some
tapioca?
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"U.S. Janet B." wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> >Also, you asked what kind of food to eat in the meantime? Really?
> >You received lots of answers but
> >that's all about what *they* would eat, not what you might like.
> >Very good troll, nb.
> >
> >Just break out your blender, add 2 cups water, turn it on and
> >jam your hand down in there. Your tooth won't hurt you anymore
> >until next Tuesday when it gets pulled.

> we've had this kind of post many times before. It is a way for the
> poster to let us know they are in pain, in trouble and wanting to
> share.

True enough.

> I agree that the dentist s/b willing to pull the tooth right now.
> however, a little sympathy for the poster wouldn't be amiss.

Certainly sympathy from me and my blender comment should have
been an obvious joke to all and especially to notbob.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 10:32:48 -0500, Gary wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> notbob wrote:
>>> I finally went to the dentist, today. Not good news.
>>> Gotta baby this broken crowned tooth --molar: last molar, bottom left--
>>> till next Tuesday. Then, it will be pulled.

>> You need a new dentist that will pull the tooth now

> Yeah, no kidding. What kind of slack dentist would make you wait
> a week to get it pulled when you are in pain now?

I had a pussy dentist that wouldn't pull infected teeth, but I saw
someone else in his same group would pull it right away. And any
oral surgeon wouldn't give a shit.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 07:46:13 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 9:33:34 AM UTC-6, Gary wrote:
>> Sqwertz wrote:

>>> You need a new dentist that will pull the tooth now

>> Yeah, no kidding. What kind of slack dentist would make you wait
>> a week to get it pulled when you are in pain now?

> One who is WAITING on the FOR PROFIT HEALTH INSURANCE to kick in!! :-(
>
> I PAY FOR my own Dentistry Work! Because I am WEALTHY!

You pay for your own dentistry because you have full (or even part
time) job that provides insurance.

> Poor dependent on FOR PROFIT Health Insurancer! :-(

You know these For Profit Dentists make more money and profit off of
your self-pay than they would any insured patients, right? Who's
feeding the Evil Chinese Money Grubbers now?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 09:51:50 -0700, U.S. Janet B. wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 10:32:48 -0500, Gary > wrote:
>
>>Sqwertz wrote:

>>> You need a new dentist that will pull the tooth now

>>Yeah, no kidding. What kind of slack dentist would make you wait
>>a week to get it pulled when you are in pain now?
>>
>>Also, you asked what kind of food to eat in the meantime? Really?
>>You received lots of answers but
>>that's all about what *they* would eat, not what you might like.
>>Very good troll, nb.
>>
>>Just break out your blender, add 2 cups water, turn it on and
>>jam your hand down in there. Your tooth won't hurt you anymore
>>until next Tuesday when it gets pulled.

> we've had this kind of post many times before. It is a way for the
> poster to let us know they are in pain, in trouble and wanting to
> share.

But nb is no stranger to these simpleton and excessively needy posts
when he's not in pain, too.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 18:07:28 GMT, "l not -l" > wrote:

>On 11-Jan-2019, U.S. Janet B. > wrote:

>> >Yeah, no kidding. What kind of slack dentist would make you wait
>> >a week to get it pulled when you are in pain now?
>> >
>> >Also, you asked what kind of food to eat in the meantime? Really?
>> >You received lots of answers but
>> >that's all about what *they* would eat, not what you might like.
>> >Very good troll, nb.
>> >
>> >Just break out your blender, add 2 cups water, turn it on and
>> >jam your hand down in there. Your tooth won't hurt you anymore
>> >until next Tuesday when it gets pulled.

>> we've had this kind of post many times before. It is a way for the
>> poster to let us know they are in pain, in trouble and wanting to
>> share.
>> I agree that the dentist s/b willing to pull the tooth right now.
>> however, a little sympathy for the poster wouldn't be amiss.

>Except in the case of an abcess, which should be treated with antibiotics
>before extraction.

that's true, or if you have implants of some sort they want to give
you antibiotics before messing in your mouth.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 18:07:28 GMT, l not -l wrote:

> On 11-Jan-2019, U.S. Janet B. > wrote:

>>>Yeah, no kidding. What kind of slack dentist would make you wait
>>>a week to get it pulled when you are in pain now?
>>>
>>>Also, you asked what kind of food to eat in the meantime? Really?
>>>You received lots of answers but
>>>that's all about what *they* would eat, not what you might like.
>>>Very good troll, nb.
>>>
>>>Just break out your blender, add 2 cups water, turn it on and
>>>jam your hand down in there. Your tooth won't hurt you anymore
>>>until next Tuesday when it gets pulled.

>> we've had this kind of post many times before. It is a way for the
>> poster to let us know they are in pain, in trouble and wanting to
>> share.
>> I agree that the dentist s/b willing to pull the tooth right now.
>> however, a little sympathy for the poster wouldn't be amiss.

> Except in the case of an abcess, which should be treated with antibiotics
> before extraction.

A good oral surgeon (mine: http://www.widneroms.com/doctors/) will
extract an abscessed tooth. I had a shitty dentist, Alex Jones
father (Alex(*) is infamous outside of Austin too, right?), put a
crown on a fractured tooth. Bacteria was trapped in there and got
abscessed and it infected my sinus cavity. So swollen I could
barely close or open the eye on that side of the face. The CT scan
of my head was "quite impressive" according to the surgeon.

He pulled the tooth, popped the access, and then cut a hole up
through my gums into the cheek almost to my eye and cleaned that
out. Then sqwertzed a bunch of antibiotic up there and sewed it
shut. Despite all that, it was the most pleasant tooth pull I've
ever had (my fourth, with two implants). Only took about 10
minutes, too.

(*) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> notbob wrote:
>>> I finally went to the dentist, today. Not good news.
>>> Gotta baby this broken crowned tooth --molar: last molar, bottom left--
>>> till next Tuesday. Then, it will be pulled.

>> You need a new dentist that will pull the tooth now

> Yeah, no kidding. What kind of slack dentist would make you wait
> a week to get it pulled when you are in pain now?

Likely a competent one. If there is an abcess (infection) they usually
give antibiotics and wait for the infection to minimize before extraction.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 10:32:48 -0500, Gary wrote:
>
>> Sqwertz wrote:

>>> You need a new dentist that will pull the tooth now

>> Yeah, no kidding. What kind of slack dentist would make you wait
>> a week to get it pulled when you are in pain now?

> I had a pussy dentist that wouldn't pull infected teeth, but I saw
> someone else in his same group would pull it right away. And any
> oral surgeon wouldn't give a shit.
>
> -sw

Natcherly, it leads to more business from the patient.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 12:07:59 AM UTC+1, notbob wrote:

> Any other suggestions? ;(

Take whichever meal you would like and blend it into a soup in a heatproof waterproof blender. it will also keep you full longer - this was tested on construction workers in Denmark some years back

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 07:46:13 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 9:33:34 AM UTC-6, Gary wrote:
>> Sqwertz wrote:

>> > You need a new dentist that will pull the tooth now

>> Yeah, no kidding. What kind of slack dentist would make you wait
>> a week to get it pulled when you are in pain now?

>One who is WAITING on the FOR PROFIT HEALTH INSURANCE to kick in!! :-(
>
>I PAY FOR my own Dentistry Work! Because I am WEALTHY!
>
>Poor dependent on FOR PROFIT Health Insurancer! :-(
>
>John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Yes but you are wealthy and totally nauseating. Why do you post
something like this when you know he is suffering pain??? I hope you
drop dead and have a will (as did your father) leaving everything to
someone who is more appreciating.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael Nielsen > wrote:
> On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 12:07:59 AM UTC+1, notbob wrote:
>

>> Any other suggestions? ;(
>>

> Take whichever meal you would like and blend it into a soup in a
> heatproof waterproof blender. it will also keep you full longer - this
> was tested on construction workers in Denmark some years back

As someone who once had to live off a liquid diet for an extended amount of
time, I can say without any doubt do NOT blend meals, or even soup that
isnt meant to be blended, for that matter. It just tastes gross, and will
learn you wholly unsatisfied unless you just dont care what you eat.
Anyone that doesnt believe me, I dare to try itjust once.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 18:07:28 GMT, l not -l wrote:

>>> we've had this kind of post many times before. It is a way for the
>>> poster to let us know they are in pain, in trouble and wanting to
>>> share.
>>> I agree that the dentist s/b willing to pull the tooth right now.
>>> however, a little sympathy for the poster wouldn't be amiss.

>> Except in the case of an abcess, which should be treated with antibiotics
>> before extraction.

> A good oral surgeon (mine: http://www.widneroms.com/doctors/) will
> extract an abscessed tooth. I had a shitty dentist, Alex Jones
> father (Alex(*) is infamous outside of Austin too, right?), put a
> crown on a fractured tooth. Bacteria was trapped in there and got
> abscessed and it infected my sinus cavity. So swollen I could
> barely close or open the eye on that side of the face. The CT scan
> of my head was "quite impressive" according to the surgeon.
>
> He pulled the tooth, popped the access, and then cut a hole up
> through my gums into the cheek almost to my eye and cleaned that
> out. Then sqwertzed a bunch of antibiotic up there and sewed it
> shut. Despite all that, it was the most pleasant tooth pull I've
> ever had (my fourth, with two implants). Only took about 10
> minutes, too.
>
> (*) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones
>
> -sw

I have a buddy who needed some major dental work after radiation
treatment for cancer destroyed his teeth. He was quoted around $40,000
for the work. He found a dental clinic in Cancun that cost him around
$11,000 for the same work. For $15K he got a vacation (I guess) and
top-notch dental work. He sent me a link to the place and it was
pristine and had the newest and best equipment. They even had hotel
discounts and would pick him up and drop him off. I can get that link
again for anyone interested.