FoodBanter.com

-   -   Cheri (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/445537-cheri.html)

Ophelia[_16_] 08-01-2019 10:09 AM

Cheri

In case you were wondering why she isn't posting., Cheri has been in
hospital and is now home and recovering. I am sure she
will be online soon.

Gary 08-01-2019 10:18 AM

Cheri

Ophelia wrote:

> In case you were wondering why she isn't posting., Cheri has been in
> hospital and is now home and recovering. I am sure she
> will be online soon.

Thanks for the info, O. Best wishes to her.

Bruce[_28_] 08-01-2019 10:36 AM

Cheri

On Tue, 8 Jan 2019 09:09:55 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>In case you were wondering why she isn't posting., Cheri has been in
>hospital and is now home and recovering. I am sure she
>will be online soon.

Thanks, I was wondering.

Julie Bove[_2_] 08-01-2019 11:46 AM

Cheri

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
> In case you were wondering why she isn't posting., Cheri has been in
> hospital and is now home and recovering. I am sure she
> will be online soon.

Oh dear. Very sorry.

jmcquown[_2_] 08-01-2019 08:21 PM

Cheri

On 1/8/2019 4:09 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> In case you were wondering why she isn't posting., Cheri has been in
> hospital and is now home and recovering.Â* I am sure she
> will be online soon.

Thanks for the update, Oph. I knew she wasn't feeling well. Best
wishes to her!

Jill

Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] 10-01-2019 10:37 PM

Cheri

In article >, Ophelia
> wrote:

> In case you were wondering why she isn't posting., Cheri has been in
> hospital and is now home and recovering. I am sure she
> will be online soon.

Best wishes to Cheri, who may be the closest RFC poster to me, from her
redneck buddy in Nevada. Get well soon!

leo