FoodBanter.com

-   -   Cut The Cheese (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/445471-cut-cheese.html)

[email protected] 31-12-2018 02:02 PM

Cut The Cheese

For those interested this appears to be a good cheese slicer:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004W7GRG8...cefcddab3705_S

[email protected][_2_] 31-12-2018 07:13 PM

Cut The Cheese

On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 8:02:58 AM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:

> For those interested this appears to be a good cheese slicer:
> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004W7GRG8...cefcddab3705_S

It looks like a mini paper trimmer!

[email protected] 31-12-2018 09:21 PM

Cut The Cheese

On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 itsjoannotjoann wrote:
>On Monday, December 31, 2018 Sheldon wrote:
>>
>> For those interested this appears to be a good cheese slicer:
>> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004W7GRG8...cefcddab3705_S
>>

>It looks like a mini paper trimmer!

It's just like ye olde tyme grocery store cheese slicer only smaller
but more hi tech. However for hard cheese I much prefer a paring
knife, a lot easier clean up. But that slicer would work well for a
small cocktail party so folks can slice their own as needed/wanted...
it's classier than the typical slicers out there... it would make
Velveetah seem like aged cheddar. Most party-goers like those kind of
gadgets. My only reservation is that some slightly inebriated klutz
will whack off a chunk of finger. I get nervous watching people with
cutting tools. One of the most dangerous tools is sheetmetal snips.

Sqwertz[_53_] 01-01-2019 08:01 AM

Cut The Cheese

On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 09:02:53 -0500, wrote:

> For those interested this appears to be a good cheese slicer:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004W7GRG8...cefcddab3705_S

This, from the guy who's always bragging about his knife skills, Mr
"I don't need no fercochata food processor" Katz.

-sw