Old 06-01-2019, 10:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BaccalÃ*

On 2019-01-06 5:31 p.m., wrote:
On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 15:22:06 -0500, Dave Smith

On 2019-01-06 2:43 p.m.,
wrote:
On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 10:21:13 -0500, Dave Smith

You are whining about lack of honesty? That's a laugh. Last week I
posted statistical data that demonstrates very clearly that old women
have ever increasing crash rates, and that contradicted your anecdote
about an elderly male. You never came up with any statistical data to
refute mine. You also never provided any proof of your geriatric soccer
league. Now you are whining about it somehow being gender related. I
will take that to mean that you resent being caught in your lies.

I wasn't going to take your bait on older women drivers but you do lie
about the soccer. At the time I gave you the link to Soccer NS which
contained the link to the Over 40s soccer league. If you didn't see
it, that's not my fault - oops - of course it is, YOU couldn't be
wrong or had forgotten the link.

Over 40???? BS. You were talking about soccer players in their 80s.

No I wasn't, I don't know any but perhaps I know of an 80 year old
kyakker?

So now you are going to pull a Julie and deny that you claimed to have
an senior friend who plays soccer and that there is an entire league of
them?

I was referring to 'our boys' as I think of our soccer teams in their
youth, they are early 50s now. Many are still playing, true a
slightly slower game, but they play and have Gentlemans League.

That is a lot younger than your claimed at the time.

Old 12-01-2019, 11:26 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-5, joecool wrote:

What the hell happened to my thread?

It stopped being your thread as soon as the first response came in.

All this talk of Sweden and suicide and equality.

What's going on??? I just wanted to know thoughts about salt cod.

You've just stepped into what is essentially a cocktail party where
most or all of the guests are interested in food and cooking. Sometimes
the conversations wander to other topics in which people are interested.
Especially when the topic is as specialized as salt cod.

Cindy Hamilton
Old 12-01-2019, 04:55 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Baccalà

On Sat, 12 Jan 2019 03:26:32 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-5, joecool wrote:

What the hell happened to my thread?

It stopped being your thread as soon as the first response came in.

All this talk of Sweden and suicide and equality.

What's going on??? I just wanted to know thoughts about salt cod.

You've just stepped into what is essentially a cocktail party where
most or all of the guests are interested in food and cooking.

A cocktail party in a mental asylum. Some people are staff, but they
don't wear a badge.