Old 06-01-2019, 04:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BaccalÃ*

On 2019-01-06 10:46 a.m., Pamela wrote:

Move along now Dave. We have noted your modus operandi. You're the first
person in this group I will put in my killfile, which will happen as soon as
you're finished with posting about current matters.

I seriously doubt that you will do that, but I do expect that you will
continue with your idiocy.

Old 06-01-2019, 06:46 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Baccalà

On Sun, 06 Jan 2019 12:39:13 GMT, Pamela
wrote:

On 00:58 6 Jan 2019, Bruce wrote in
:

Just wondering why you and Dave Smith have put each other in killfiles.
He's soon to go into my killfile for repeatedly twisting the truth in my
recent discussion with him.

At least when you made an error (about the suicide stats) you readily owned
up to it but Dave Smith endlessly wheadled, deflected and drew out the
discussion pointlessly.

I find his lack of honestly far more disturbing than the initial error. Was
it a similar experience that let you not to talk to him?

Dave wasn't dishonest and you were the one who was making this non
event go on and on. He's also not in my killfile. I'm in his
Old 06-01-2019, 06:49 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 06 Jan 2019 15:44:11 GMT, Pamela
wrote:

On 14:33 6 Jan 2019, wrote in
:

wrote:

On 00:58 6 Jan 2019, Bruce wrote in
:

On Sat, 5 Jan 2019 19:00:28 -0500, Dave Smith

On 2019-01-05 6:54 p.m., Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
In article , Dave Smith
wrote:

Fer crissakes he did say he erred. He is right about me having
him killfiled, so I only saw that acknowledgement when you quoted
him in one of your posts.

But did you have Brice binned? I was kind of fond of him. Where did
he go?

I got fed up with his constant and idiotic sniping. My sticking him
in my filter has no bearing on your news feed. Feel free to enjoy his
childish comments.

What's childish is bragging about your killfile. When I see another
lengthy "me me me" post by Petty Smith, I just don't read it. No need
to killfile, no need to brag about my killfile.

Just wondering why you and Dave Smith have put each other in killfiles.
He's soon to go into my killfile for repeatedly twisting the truth in
my recent discussion with him.

At least when you made an error (about the suicide stats) you readily
owned up to it but Dave Smith endlessly wheadled, deflected and drew
out the discussion pointlessly.

I find his lack of honestly far more disturbing than the initial error.
Was it a similar experience that let you not to talk to him?

It's what Dave always does and he is infinitely worse when the other
poster is female.

I didn't realise Dave had form in this.

I did notice the sheer aggressiveness and curses in some of his posts to
me which was unusual even by the low standards of Usenet.

I suppose they were an intimidation attempt to get me to back down from
making further queries which were embarassing to him.

He seemed such a nice guy at first but when he shows his true colours
he's more nasty than I expected.

First you try to drive people nuts with your nagging and when they
react, you go "Poor me, the world is so cruel to me." Some people are
a bit slow, but in the end they will all see you for the troll that
you are
Old 06-01-2019, 07:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

[...]

He's always the same. The male/female thing is a hangup of yours

If you start cranking on that again you'll need to stay with Dave! Yes
I am a feminist, I would think any women who worked back in the
60s/70s would be. I was militant because we had to be in order to get
equal pensions, equal pay is still not really there, but the equal
pensions are here in Canada for the most part.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

On 00:58 6 Jan 2019, Bruce wrote in
m:

Just wondering why you and Dave Smith have put each other in killfiles.
He's soon to go into my killfile for repeatedly twisting the truth in my
recent discussion with him.

At least when you made an error (about the suicide stats) you readily owned
up to it but Dave Smith endlessly wheadled, deflected and drew out the
discussion pointlessly.

I find his lack of honestly far more disturbing than the initial error. Was
it a similar experience that let you not to talk to him?

Dave wasn't dishonest and you were the one who was making this non
event go on and on. He's also not in my killfile. I'm in his

See there's another reason to be militant!!! Why can't I be in his kf
too??? It's not fair!!!
Old 06-01-2019, 08:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 06 Jan 2019 15:44:11 GMT, Pamela
wrote:

On 14:33 6 Jan 2019, wrote in
:

On 2019-01-05 6:54 p.m., Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
In article , Dave Smith
wrote:

[...]

==

Yes, Fat Tony has always been a troll and is well known.

Old 06-01-2019, 09:45 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-01-06 4:40 p.m., Pamela wrote:
On 18:49 6 Jan 2019, Bruce wrote in

Some people are a bit slow, but in the end they will all see you for
the troll that you are

By contrast, everyone can see that you're a troll from the outset.

Oh no. Is he getting more intention that you?