FoodBanter.com

-   -   Baccalà (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/445449-baccal.html)

joecool 12-01-2019 04:18 AM

Baccalà

wrote:

>>> I'm all for equality between men and women, but you see gender issues
>>> where there are none.

>> Such as?

> I'll let you know when it happens again :)

What the hell happened to my thread?

All this talk of Sweden and suicide and equality.

What's going on??? I just wanted to know thoughts about salt cod.

Ed Pawlowski[_5_] 12-01-2019 04:33 AM

Baccalà

wrote:

>>> Such as?

>> I'll let you know when it happens again :)
>>

> What the hell happened to my thread?
>
> All this talk of Sweden and suicide and equality.
>
> What's going on??? I just wanted to know thoughts about salt cod.

Welcome to RFC and thread drift.

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 12-01-2019 12:26 PM

Baccalà

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-5, joecool wrote:

> What the hell happened to my thread?

It stopped being your thread as soon as the first response came in.

> All this talk of Sweden and suicide and equality.
>
> What's going on??? I just wanted to know thoughts about salt cod.

You've just stepped into what is essentially a cocktail party where
most or all of the guests are interested in food and cooking. Sometimes
the conversations wander to other topics in which people are interested.
Especially when the topic is as specialized as salt cod.

Cindy Hamilton

Bruce[_28_] 12-01-2019 05:55 PM

Baccalà

On Sat, 12 Jan 2019 03:26:32 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-5, joecool wrote:
>
>> What the hell happened to my thread?

>It stopped being your thread as soon as the first response came in.
>
>> All this talk of Sweden and suicide and equality.
>>
>> What's going on??? I just wanted to know thoughts about salt cod.

>You've just stepped into what is essentially a cocktail party where
>most or all of the guests are interested in food and cooking.

A cocktail party in a mental asylum. Some people are staff, but they
don't wear a badge.

joecool 12-01-2019 09:54 PM

Baccalà

Bruce > wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jan 2019 03:26:32 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
>> On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-5, joecool wrote:
>>
>>> What the hell happened to my thread?

>> It stopped being your thread as soon as the first response came in.
>>
>>> All this talk of Sweden and suicide and equality.
>>>
>>> What's going on??? I just wanted to know thoughts about salt cod.

>> You've just stepped into what is essentially a cocktail party where
>> most or all of the guests are interested in food and cooking.

> A cocktail party in a mental asylum. Some people are staff, but they
> don't wear a badge.

Noted.