Old 03-01-2019, 07:10 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BaccalÃ*

On 2019-01-03 12:34 p.m., Pamela wrote:
On 16:57 3 Jan 2019, Dave Smith wrote in

Bruce posted:

Suicide rate per 100,000 people per year:
Sweden 11.7
United States 28

It is false to claim the US suidice rate per year is 28 oer 100,000.

Yes. Bruce ****ed up.
And you responded to him with "Where on that page does it say 28 for the
United States? "

I pointed out where it said 28 and the United States, and that it was
the ranking shown for the US in the second list, the one that average
the suicides over a period of time.

However the real point is you are a dork for trying to weave a false
defense. Move on and goof up some other thread.

Really? I thought the thread would better show that you are the dork for
trying to dispute the claim that the suicide rate for the US was higher
than Sweden's and harping over one mistaken figure from a reference that
has two different list that both show they US rate higher than Sweden's.

Old 03-01-2019, 07:13 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-01-03 12:35 p.m., Pamela wrote:
On 16:49 3 Jan 2019, Dave Smith wrote in

In neither list is it anything close to 28, as stated by Bruce.
That's the lie.

In the list of suicide rates per 100,000 1985 to 2017, US was ranked
no. 28. Sweden and Portugal were tied in 38th spot.

How does that support Bruce's false allegation that there are 28 suicides
per 100,000 in the US every year?

Learn to read. I never said the US rate was 28 per 100,000. When you
made the false allegation about it not saying anything about 28 for the
US I checked the link and said that it showed the US ranked at 28.

Old 03-01-2019, 07:18 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Baccalà

On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 14:10:44 -0500, Dave Smith

Old 03-01-2019, 10:26 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 03 Jan 2019 22:18:13 GMT, Pamela
wrote:

On 19:13 3 Jan 2019, Dave Smith wrote in
:

See it he http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID=154655369400

When you made the false allegation about it not saying anything about
28 for the US I checked the link and said that it showed the US ranked
at 28.

I said the suicide rate per 100,000 for the US is not 28, which is what you
were falsely claiming.

The fact is you were so inccmpetent that you misread the Wikipedia article
and picked the ranking for the rate. What a dunce!

The real dunce is you. For blaming Dave for a mistake that I made. And
for quoting my text and thinking that Dave wrote that. Boy, this
Pamela guy, what a dunce!
Old 03-01-2019, 11:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 03 Jan 2019 23:19:05 GMT, Pamela
wrote:

On 22:26 3 Jan 2019, Bruce wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

Ed sounded so like you, for a moment I thought he was your dummy.

Are you denying you said the annual suicide rate in the US is 28 (per
100,000) and in Sweden it is 11.7?

Of course I don't deny that. I have already said 2 times that I made a
mistake. Just like you made a mistake by quoting me and attributing
the text to Dave. Now the question is: will YOU admit YOUR mistake?

Old 03-01-2019, 11:41 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 03 Jan 2019 23:03:22 GMT, Pamela
wrote:

On 18:31 3 Jan 2019, Bruce wrote in
:

On Thu, 03 Jan 2019 17:35:54 GMT, Pamela
wrote:

On 16:49 3 Jan 2019, Dave Smith wrote in
:

In the list of suicide rates per 100,000 1985 to 2017, US was ranked
no. 28. Sweden and Portugal were tied in 38th spot.

How does that support Bruce's false allegation that there are 28
suicides per 100,000 in the US every year?

I already told you I made a mistake. You're not too bright, are you?

Dave Smith isn't too bright because he's been defending your mistake so
vigourously that I can hardly tell you apart.

The US rate is still higher than the Swedish rate. Only a bit higher,
nor twice as high, as I first said. That's what Dave confirmed. He
also explained where my incorrect "28" came from.

Anyway, aren't you getting tired of yourself?
Old 04-01-2019, 12:20 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 04 Jan 2019 00:11:51 GMT, Pamela
wrote:

On 23:38 3 Jan 2019, Bruce wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

The mistake I made is of no significance because addressing the
ventriloquist by speaking to the dummy, still gets a reply from the
ventriloquist.

Dave and I get along so well that he has me killfiled so you're
barking up the wrong tree.
Old 04-01-2019, 02:20 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-01-03 5:18 p.m., Pamela wrote:
On 19:13 3 Jan 2019, Dave Smith wrote in

When you made the false allegation about it not saying anything about
28 for the US I checked the link and said that it showed the US ranked
at 28.

I said the suicide rate per 100,000 for the US is not 28, which is what you
were falsely claiming.

You have once again demonstrated that you need to learn to read. I have
said several times that the the US ranked 28th.

The fact is you were so inccmpetent that you misread the Wikipedia article
and picked the ranking for the rate. What a dunce!

Cut and pasted from the list further down that page with the ranking of
countries' cuidide rates from 1985-2017.:

28 United States[45] (more info) 21.8 6.0 13.9 (0.0126%) 2016
Old 04-01-2019, 03:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

" Suicide rate per 100,000 people per year:
Sweden 11.7
United States 28"

Just because I said it, doesn't mean Dave said it. The opposite is
also true: what Dave says, I don't say.

Why do I have to explain this?

You really don't. Ongoing arguments are very popular here. I find
it amazing though just how many posts (and hundreds of quoted
lines) that your 3 lines above have generated. I found all the
follow-ups amusing. lol
Old 04-01-2019, 04:15 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-01-03 7:11 p.m., Pamela wrote:
On 23:38 3 Jan 2019, Bruce wrote in
:

Of course I don't deny that. I have already said 2 times that I made a
mistake. Just like you made a mistake by quoting me and attributing
the text to Dave. Now the question is: will YOU admit YOUR mistake?

The mistake I made is of no significance because addressing the
ventriloquist by speaking to the dummy, still gets a reply from the
ventriloquist.

Wow. What an incredible asshole you just proved yourself to be. You
called me incompetent, said I could not read, along with a few other
person insults. You attacked Bruce for posting false information even
after he admitted that he had made a mistake. You demanded that I admit
that I was wrong. Now you are refusing to admit your own mistake with
another bullshit insult about confusing a ventriloquist and his dummy.
In other words, you ****ed up again and don't have to admit anything
because your feeble brain fooled you into thinking he and I were the
same person. Holy shit you are dim. I was not even saying the same thing
he was. I merely pointed out the nature of the error he had apparently
made and that the figure 28 was indeed associated with the US on one of
the lists.

I gave you all the information you need to do check on to see where
the error was, but you kept insisting that I was saying something
completely different. What a ****ing prize you are.

Old 04-01-2019, 05:21 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 04 Jan 2019 10:50:23 -0500, Gary wrote:

Bruce wrote:

" Suicide rate per 100,000 people per year:
Sweden 11.7
United States 28"

Just because I said it, doesn't mean Dave said it. The opposite is
also true: what Dave says, I don't say.

Why do I have to explain this?

You really don't. Ongoing arguments are very popular here. I find
it amazing though just how many posts (and hundreds of quoted
lines) that your 3 lines above have generated. I found all the
follow-ups amusing. lol

Apart from Janet jumping on the bandwagon and falling off again, it's
all mainly a matter of troll "Pamela" having some "fun"
Old 04-01-2019, 06:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 04 Jan 2019 18:29:47 GMT, Pamela
wrote:

On 00:20 4 Jan 2019, Bruce wrote in
:

wrote:

On 23:38 3 Jan 2019, Bruce wrote in
:

Of course I don't deny that. I have already said 2 times that I made
a mistake. Just like you made a mistake by quoting me and attributing
the text to Dave. Now the question is: will YOU admit YOUR mistake?

The mistake I made is of no significance because addressing the
ventriloquist by speaking to the dummy, still gets a reply from the
ventriloquist.

Dave and I get along so well that he has me killfiled so you're barking
up the wrong tree.

I'm still working out the relationships here but they seem rather
complex.

Half the newsgroup has the other half killfiled. Lots of people here
take themselves so seriously that they have to shield themselves from
people who don't agree with them. Pompous and disfunctional.