Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Little Chocolate Platforms (TM) 2018

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CA630 9B

For my Chocolate Covered Cherries!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CA630 9B
>
> For my Chocolate Covered Cherries!
>

> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

How many portable fans do you own? They are in almost every photo you
post!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 23:01:25 -0500, Alex > wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CA630 9B
>>
>> For my Chocolate Covered Cherries!
>>

>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

>How many portable fans do you own? They are in almost every photo you
>post!!!

I wonder what the IRS thinks of that!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 10:01:34 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CA630 9B
> >
> > For my Chocolate Covered Cherries!
> >

> > John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

> How many portable fans do you own? They are in almost every photo you
> post!!!

A BUNCH!!!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 23:01:25 -0500, Alex > wrote:
>
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CA630 9B
>>>
>>> For my Chocolate Covered Cherries!
>>>

>>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

>> How many portable fans do you own? They are in almost every photo you
>> post!!!

> I wonder what the IRS thinks of that!

You can't play good cop & bad cop. You know damn well he's an idiot. I
know damn well the IRS will be knocking on his door in 2019.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 8:43:46 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
> Bruce wrote:

> >> How many portable fans do you own? They are in almost every photo you
> >> post!!!

> > I wonder what the IRS thinks of that!

> You can't play good cop & bad cop. You know damn well he's an idiot. I
> know damn well the IRS will be knocking on his door in 2019.

WRONG!! I will be knocking on THEIR'S!

I still have not paid my Income Tax 2017, and yes I KNOW there will be a penalty. I'm doing things IN ORDER in this real estate business and all the NOT FOR PROFITS under the CooperativeCorporationsSTL.ORG! I MAY need to employ my own lawyer!

All the wealthy have our own lawyers, right? :-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 8:43:46 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
>> Bruce wrote:

>>> I wonder what the IRS thinks of that!

>> You can't play good cop & bad cop. You know damn well he's an idiot. I
>> know damn well the IRS will be knocking on his door in 2019.

> WRONG!! I will be knocking on THEIR'S!
>
> I still have not paid my Income Tax 2017, and yes I KNOW there will be a penalty. I'm doing things IN ORDER in this real estate business and all the NOT FOR PROFITS under the CooperativeCorporationsSTL.ORG! I MAY need to employ my own lawyer!
>
> All the wealthy have our own lawyers, right? :-)
>
> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

We do but we don't all use them. We also pay our income taxes. Why did
you choose to not pay yours? As a Bernie Sanders fan you know how much
the government needs YOUR money to pay for what they spend!!!!

Your second sentence is gibberish. Care to try again?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 9:01:20 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:

> >> You can't play good cop & bad cop. You know damn well he's an idiot. I
> >> know damn well the IRS will be knocking on his door in 2019.

> > WRONG!! I will be knocking on THEIR'S!
> >
> > I still have not paid my Income Tax 2017, and yes I KNOW there will be a penalty. I'm doing things IN ORDER in this real estate business and all the NOT FOR PROFITS under the CooperativeCorporationsSTL.ORG! I MAY need to employ my own lawyer!
> >
> > All the wealthy have our own lawyers, right? :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com

> We do but we don't all use them. We also pay our income taxes. Why did
> you choose to not pay yours? As a Bernie Sanders fan you know how much
> the government needs YOUR money to pay for what they spend!!!!
>
> Your second sentence is gibberish. Care to try again?

Too busy! The life of one of Santa's Elvers is a very busy one! Especially because my father passed away in Jan 2017 and left me a fortune! With which I bought what is now MY HOUSE and spent a fortune rehabbing it too! And all so Santa's workshop could expand!

Tell me again how I'm gonna miss the NOT FOR PROFIT 501(c)3 thing again? You would deny Santa Claus a 501(c)3?

Scrooge!! :-(

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Dinner 9/19/2018 jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 86 24-09-2018 05:02 PM
Dinner 9/4/2018 cshenk General Cooking 0 05-09-2018 07:52 PM
Dinner 8/14/2018 jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 28 16-08-2018 06:39 PM
2018 [email protected] General Cooking 15 02-01-2018 07:31 PM