Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A New Baby In The Oven

At $1.99/lb I was given a Christmas gift:
https://postimg.cc/jDdjRzNt
Our 8.5 lb baby is in the oven:
https://postimg.cc/YGSV9CR4

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 12:02:24 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:

> At $1.99/lb I was given a Christmas gift:
> https://postimg.cc/jDdjRzNt
> Our 8.5 lb baby is in the oven:
> https://postimg.cc/YGSV9CR4

They do look like lovely babies. I'll take a large slice of the one in
the bottom picture.

Do you ever have the butcher to slice one of these and then do a slice or
two on the grill? Served with fried apples is drool worthy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:05:57 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 12:02:24 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
>>
>> At $1.99/lb I was given a Christmas gift:
>> https://postimg.cc/jDdjRzNt
>> Our 8.5 lb baby is in the oven:
>> https://postimg.cc/YGSV9CR4
>>

>They do look like lovely babies. I'll take a large slice of the one in
>the bottom picture.

I don't know what it is, but I think it's dead.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 1:14:51 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:05:57 -0800 (PST), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 12:02:24 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
> >>
> >> At $1.99/lb I was given a Christmas gift:
> >> https://postimg.cc/jDdjRzNt
> >> Our 8.5 lb baby is in the oven:
> >> https://postimg.cc/YGSV9CR4
> >>

> >They do look like lovely babies. I'll take a large slice of the one in
> >the bottom picture.

> I don't know what it is, but I think it's dead.

Yes, yummy dead meat with lots of flavor!! Mmmmmmmmm I don't know who raised
that oinker but they should be proud of the results.

Oink - oink!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:20:07 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 1:14:51 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:05:57 -0800 (PST), "
>> > wrote:

>> >They do look like lovely babies. I'll take a large slice of the one in
>> >the bottom picture.

>> I don't know what it is, but I think it's dead.
>>

>Yes, yummy dead meat with lots of flavor!! Mmmmmmmmm I don't know who raised
>that oinker but they should be proud of the results.
>
>Oink - oink!!

New succulent baby roasted... nice chichirone too:
https://postimg.cc/fJ9nPBgF
Lovely dinner:
https://postimg.cc/CRh78KDN
Lovely dinner for the girl:
https://postimg.cc/R33c1J0c

Tomorrow I'll slice chunks from the bone for more meals and
sandwiches... meaty pork bones will become delicious Oriental soup...
yes I have ginger root in the freezer.
At $2/lb I sure got my money's worth... far, FAR better than fastso
rib roast at who knows what outrageous Hawaiin price. Last year
friends told us a can of Coke costs $3 in Hawaii, I buy a 12 pack for
$3 here. They were very disappointed, especially that the weather
wasn't all that great, a lot ot wind and rain. Everything was very
expensive and the food at the best hotels sucked. The beaches were
crowded, worse than Coney Island on 4th of July. Anyone wants a
tropical vacation Hawaii will never beat Belize... compared to Belize
Hawaii is skid row. And Belize only costs about a hundred bucks from
Miami.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 6:54:32 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:20:07 -0800 (PST), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 1:14:51 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
> >>
> >> On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:05:57 -0800 (PST), "

> >> I don't know what it is, but I think it's dead.
> >>

> >Yes, yummy dead meat with lots of flavor!! Mmmmmmmmm I don't know who raised
> >that oinker but they should be proud of the results.
> >
> >Oink - oink!!

> New succulent baby roasted... nice chichirone too:
> https://postimg.cc/fJ9nPBgF
> Lovely dinner:
> https://postimg.cc/CRh78KDN
> Lovely dinner for the girl:
> https://postimg.cc/R33c1J0c
>
> Tomorrow I'll slice chunks from the bone for more meals and
> sandwiches... meaty pork bones will become delicious Oriental soup...
> yes I have ginger root in the freezer.
> At $2/lb I sure got my money's worth... far, FAR better than fastso
> rib roast at who knows what outrageous Hawaiin price. Last year
> friends told us a can of Coke costs $3 in Hawaii, I buy a 12 pack for
> $3 here. They were very disappointed, especially that the weather
> wasn't all that great, a lot ot wind and rain. Everything was very
> expensive and the food at the best hotels sucked. The beaches were
> crowded, worse than Coney Island on 4th of July. Anyone wants a
> tropical vacation Hawaii will never beat Belize... compared to Belize
> Hawaii is skid row. And Belize only costs about a hundred bucks from
> Miami.

ROFL!!! I'm sure ShelDUM!!

I'm gonna go mix my Mints one more time, they are in the microwave at power level 1 for 20 mins.

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com going LIVE Jan 1, 2019!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 17:20:20 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 6:54:32 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:

>> New succulent baby roasted... nice chichirone too:
>> https://postimg.cc/fJ9nPBgF
>> Lovely dinner:
>> https://postimg.cc/CRh78KDN
>> Lovely dinner for the girl:
>> https://postimg.cc/R33c1J0c
>>
>> Tomorrow I'll slice chunks from the bone for more meals and
>> sandwiches... meaty pork bones will become delicious Oriental soup...
>> yes I have ginger root in the freezer.
>> At $2/lb I sure got my money's worth... far, FAR better than fastso
>> rib roast at who knows what outrageous Hawaiin price. Last year
>> friends told us a can of Coke costs $3 in Hawaii, I buy a 12 pack for
>> $3 here. They were very disappointed, especially that the weather
>> wasn't all that great, a lot ot wind and rain. Everything was very
>> expensive and the food at the best hotels sucked. The beaches were
>> crowded, worse than Coney Island on 4th of July. Anyone wants a
>> tropical vacation Hawaii will never beat Belize... compared to Belize
>> Hawaii is skid row. And Belize only costs about a hundred bucks from
>> Miami.

>ROFL!!! I'm sure ShelDUM!!
>
>I'm gonna go mix my Mints one more time, they are in the microwave at power level 1 for 20 mins.

That's wonderful. It's a shame you're not British. You'd have been Sir
John by now.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 6:54:32 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:

> New succulent baby roasted... nice chichirone too:
> https://postimg.cc/fJ9nPBgF

Next time line that pan with a sheet of aluminum foil for easier cleaning.

What were the greens? Although I love turnip greens I got sick eating
them back in March and I haven't been able to persuade my stomach to
try them since.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:20:07 -0800 (PST), "
> > wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 1:14:51 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
>>>
>>> On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:05:57 -0800 (PST), "

https://postimg.cc/jDdjRzNt

>>> I don't know what it is, but I think it's dead.
>>>

>> Yes, yummy dead meat with lots of flavor!! Mmmmmmmmm I don't know who raised
>> that oinker but they should be proud of the results.
>>
>> Oink - oink!!

> New succulent baby roasted... nice chichirone too:
> https://postimg.cc/fJ9nPBgF
> Lovely dinner:
> https://postimg.cc/CRh78KDN
> Lovely dinner for the girl:
> https://postimg.cc/R33c1J0c
>
> Tomorrow I'll slice chunks from the bone for more meals and
> sandwiches... meaty pork bones will become delicious Oriental soup...
> yes I have ginger root in the freezer.
> At $2/lb I sure got my money's worth... far, FAR better than fastso
> rib roast at who knows what outrageous Hawaiin price. Last year
> friends told us a can of Coke costs $3 in Hawaii, I buy a 12 pack for
> $3 here. They were very disappointed, especially that the weather
> wasn't all that great, a lot ot wind and rain. Everything was very
> expensive and the food at the best hotels sucked. The beaches were
> crowded, worse than Coney Island on 4th of July. Anyone wants a
> tropical vacation Hawaii will never beat Belize... compared to Belize
> Hawaii is skid row. And Belize only costs about a hundred bucks from
> Miami.

And, yoose can buy old mexican wimmens real cheap there, right Popeye?
A few pesos, and dat momma is yoose own hoe.

They may be ugly as homemade shit, but as long as their hole works, who
cares, right Popeye?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> At $1.99/lb I was given a Christmas gift:

https://postimg.cc/jDdjRzNt
> Our 8.5 lb baby is in the oven:
> https://postimg.cc/YGSV9CR4

We picked up a few picnics for $.99/LB today.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:20:07 -0800 (PST), "
> > wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 1:14:51 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
>>> On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:05:57 -0800 (PST), "

https://postimg.cc/jDdjRzNt

>>> I don't know what it is, but I think it's dead.
>>>

>> Yes, yummy dead meat with lots of flavor!! Mmmmmmmmm I don't know who raised
>> that oinker but they should be proud of the results.
>>
>> Oink - oink!!

> New succulent baby roasted... nice chichirone too:
> https://postimg.cc/fJ9nPBgF
> Lovely dinner:
> https://postimg.cc/CRh78KDN
> Lovely dinner for the girl:
> https://postimg.cc/R33c1J0c
>
> Tomorrow I'll slice chunks from the bone for more meals and
> sandwiches... meaty pork bones will become delicious Oriental soup...
> yes I have ginger root in the freezer.
> At $2/lb I sure got my money's worth... far, FAR better than fastso
> rib roast at who knows what outrageous Hawaiin price. Last year
> friends told us a can of Coke costs $3 in Hawaii, I buy a 12 pack for
> $3 here. They were very disappointed, especially that the weather
> wasn't all that great, a lot ot wind and rain. Everything was very
> expensive and the food at the best hotels sucked. The beaches were
> crowded, worse than Coney Island on 4th of July. Anyone wants a
> tropical vacation Hawaii will never beat Belize... compared to Belize
> Hawaii is skid row. And Belize only costs about a hundred bucks from
> Miami.

Looks great! We smoke and pull ours. They can take 18+ hours but it's
well worth the wait.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Alex" wrote in message

> On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:20:07 -0800 (PST), "
> > wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 1:14:51 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
>>> On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:05:57 -0800 (PST), "

https://postimg.cc/jDdjRzNt

>>> I don't know what it is, but I think it's dead.
>>>

>> Yes, yummy dead meat with lots of flavor!! Mmmmmmmmm I don't know who
>> raised
>> that oinker but they should be proud of the results.
>>
>> Oink - oink!!

> New succulent baby roasted... nice chichirone too:
> https://postimg.cc/fJ9nPBgF
> Lovely dinner:
> https://postimg.cc/CRh78KDN
> Lovely dinner for the girl:
> https://postimg.cc/R33c1J0c
>
> Tomorrow I'll slice chunks from the bone for more meals and
> sandwiches... meaty pork bones will become delicious Oriental soup...
> yes I have ginger root in the freezer.
> At $2/lb I sure got my money's worth... far, FAR better than fastso
> rib roast at who knows what outrageous Hawaiin price. Last year
> friends told us a can of Coke costs $3 in Hawaii, I buy a 12 pack for
> $3 here. They were very disappointed, especially that the weather
> wasn't all that great, a lot ot wind and rain. Everything was very
> expensive and the food at the best hotels sucked. The beaches were
> crowded, worse than Coney Island on 4th of July. Anyone wants a
> tropical vacation Hawaii will never beat Belize... compared to Belize
> Hawaii is skid row. And Belize only costs about a hundred bucks from
> Miami.

Looks great! We smoke and pull ours. They can take 18+ hours but it's
well worth the wait.

==

I am stunned!!!!! You posted something that wasn't an attack on John!!!

Keep it up!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 23 Dec 2018 09:23:14 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Alex" wrote in message
>
>> Tomorrow I'll slice chunks from the bone for more meals and
>> sandwiches... meaty pork bones will become delicious Oriental soup...
>> yes I have ginger root in the freezer.
>> At $2/lb I sure got my money's worth... far, FAR better than fastso
>> rib roast at who knows what outrageous Hawaiin price. Last year
>> friends told us a can of Coke costs $3 in Hawaii, I buy a 12 pack for
>> $3 here. They were very disappointed, especially that the weather
>> wasn't all that great, a lot ot wind and rain. Everything was very
>> expensive and the food at the best hotels sucked. The beaches were
>> crowded, worse than Coney Island on 4th of July. Anyone wants a
>> tropical vacation Hawaii will never beat Belize... compared to Belize
>> Hawaii is skid row. And Belize only costs about a hundred bucks from
>> Miami.
>>

>Looks great! We smoke and pull ours. They can take 18+ hours but it's
>well worth the wait.
>
>==
>
>I am stunned!!!!! You posted something that wasn't an attack on John!!!
>
>Keep it up!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 3:23:26 AM UTC-6, Ophelia wrote:
> "Alex" wrote in message

> > On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:20:07 -0800 (PST), "
> > > wrote:

https://postimg.cc/jDdjRzNt

> >> Yes, yummy dead meat with lots of flavor!! Mmmmmmmmm I don't know who
> >> raised
> >> that oinker but they should be proud of the results.
> >>
> >> Oink - oink!!

> > New succulent baby roasted... nice chichirone too:
> > https://postimg.cc/fJ9nPBgF
> > Lovely dinner:
> > https://postimg.cc/CRh78KDN
> > Lovely dinner for the girl:
> > https://postimg.cc/R33c1J0c
> >
> > Tomorrow I'll slice chunks from the bone for more meals and
> > sandwiches... meaty pork bones will become delicious Oriental soup...
> > yes I have ginger root in the freezer.
> > At $2/lb I sure got my money's worth... far, FAR better than fastso
> > rib roast at who knows what outrageous Hawaiin price. Last year
> > friends told us a can of Coke costs $3 in Hawaii, I buy a 12 pack for
> > $3 here. They were very disappointed, especially that the weather
> > wasn't all that great, a lot ot wind and rain. Everything was very
> > expensive and the food at the best hotels sucked. The beaches were
> > crowded, worse than Coney Island on 4th of July. Anyone wants a
> > tropical vacation Hawaii will never beat Belize... compared to Belize
> > Hawaii is skid row. And Belize only costs about a hundred bucks from
> > Miami.
> >

> Looks great! We smoke and pull ours. They can take 18+ hours but it's
> well worth the wait.
>
> ==
>
> I am stunned!!!!! You posted something that wasn't an attack on John!!!
>
> Keep it up!!

Yeah, Alex seems to have a HARD ON for me!! Must be my Chocolate Covered Cherries! :-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 17:59:52 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 6:54:32 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
>>
>> New succulent baby roasted... nice chichirone too:
>> https://postimg.cc/fJ9nPBgF
>>

>Next time line that pan with a sheet of aluminum foil for easier cleaning.

That black coating is non stick. It's a Farberware roasting pan.
stainless steel, unfortunately it's no longer made. I have the next
size up too but it's not non stick. I've been using that non stick
Farberware pan some 40 years and it's still a breeze to clean. Seems
they stopped making the plain ones too, all the sites I checked say
Out Of Stock:
https://www.overstock.com/Home-Garde...4/product.html

>What were the greens? Although I love turnip greens I got sick eating
>them back in March and I haven't been able to persuade my stomach to
>try them since.

The greens are a blend of spinach and kale, we like it... sold frozen
in a 4 lb bag at BJs.
We eat meats sort of plain, no gravys. There's a lot of that ham
remaining, I think I will remove it from the bone in as large chunks
as I can and freeze them. The bone will be good for an Oriental
flavored stock, flavored with lots of ginger, white pepper, celery,
bok choy, good with noodles and some of that roast ham julienned...
green onion garnish.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "Alex" wrote in message

>> On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:20:07 -0800 (PST), "
>> > wrote:

https://postimg.cc/jDdjRzNt

>>> Yes, yummy dead meat with lots of flavor!! Mmmmmmmmm I don't know
>>> who raised
>>> that oinker but they should be proud of the results.
>>>
>>> Oink - oink!!

>> New succulent baby roasted... nice chichirone too:
>> https://postimg.cc/fJ9nPBgF
>> Lovely dinner:
>> https://postimg.cc/CRh78KDN
>> Lovely dinner for the girl:
>> https://postimg.cc/R33c1J0c
>>
>> Tomorrow I'll slice chunks from the bone for more meals and
>> sandwiches... meaty pork bones will become delicious Oriental soup...
>> yes I have ginger root in the freezer.
>> At $2/lb I sure got my money's worth... far, FAR better than fastso
>> rib roast at who knows what outrageous Hawaiin price. Last year
>> friends told us a can of Coke costs $3 in Hawaii, I buy a 12 pack for
>> $3 here. They were very disappointed, especially that the weather
>> wasn't all that great, a lot ot wind and rain. Everything was very
>> expensive and the food at the best hotels sucked. The beaches were
>> crowded, worse than Coney Island on 4th of July. Anyone wants a
>> tropical vacation Hawaii will never beat Belize... compared to Belize
>> Hawaii is skid row. And Belize only costs about a hundred bucks from
>> Miami.
>>

> Looks great! We smoke and pull ours. They can take 18+ hours but it's
> well worth the wait.
>
> ==
>
> I am stunned!!!!! You posted something that wasn't an attack on John!!!
>
> Keep it up!!

He's his own worst enemy.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 3:23:26 AM UTC-6, Ophelia wrote:
>> "Alex" wrote in message
>>
>> wrote:
>>> On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:20:07 -0800 (PST), "

https://postimg.cc/jDdjRzNt

>>> New succulent baby roasted... nice chichirone too:
>>> https://postimg.cc/fJ9nPBgF
>>> Lovely dinner:
>>> https://postimg.cc/CRh78KDN
>>> Lovely dinner for the girl:
>>> https://postimg.cc/R33c1J0c
>>>
>>> Tomorrow I'll slice chunks from the bone for more meals and
>>> sandwiches... meaty pork bones will become delicious Oriental soup...
>>> yes I have ginger root in the freezer.
>>> At $2/lb I sure got my money's worth... far, FAR better than fastso
>>> rib roast at who knows what outrageous Hawaiin price. Last year
>>> friends told us a can of Coke costs $3 in Hawaii, I buy a 12 pack for
>>> $3 here. They were very disappointed, especially that the weather
>>> wasn't all that great, a lot ot wind and rain. Everything was very
>>> expensive and the food at the best hotels sucked. The beaches were
>>> crowded, worse than Coney Island on 4th of July. Anyone wants a
>>> tropical vacation Hawaii will never beat Belize... compared to Belize
>>> Hawaii is skid row. And Belize only costs about a hundred bucks from
>>> Miami.
>>>

>> Looks great! We smoke and pull ours. They can take 18+ hours but it's
>> well worth the wait.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> I am stunned!!!!! You posted something that wasn't an attack on John!!!
>>
>> Keep it up!!

> Yeah, Alex seems to have a HARD ON for me!! Must be my Chocolate Covered Cherries! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

No, it's the simple fact that you make dumb posts setting yourself up
for criticism and legal problems. If you try some common sense and
self-control (that's the hard part, right?), you wouldn't be the
"target" of any attacks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 4:54:32 PM UTC-8, Sheldon wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:20:07 -0800 (PST), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 1:14:51 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
> >>
> >> On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:05:57 -0800 (PST), "

> >> I don't know what it is, but I think it's dead.
> >>

> >Yes, yummy dead meat with lots of flavor!! Mmmmmmmmm I don't know who raised
> >that oinker but they should be proud of the results.
> >
> >Oink - oink!!

> Lovely dinner for the girl:
> https://postimg.cc/R33c1J0c

does that sweet doe have a bad leg? I hope not.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
"Alex" wrote in message

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 3:23:26 AM UTC-6, Ophelia wrote:
>> "Alex" wrote in message
>>
>> wrote:
>>> On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:20:07 -0800 (PST), "

https://postimg.cc/jDdjRzNt

>>> New succulent baby roasted... nice chichirone too:
>>> https://postimg.cc/fJ9nPBgF
>>> Lovely dinner:
>>> https://postimg.cc/CRh78KDN
>>> Lovely dinner for the girl:
>>> https://postimg.cc/R33c1J0c
>>>
>>> Tomorrow I'll slice chunks from the bone for more meals and
>>> sandwiches... meaty pork bones will become delicious Oriental soup...
>>> yes I have ginger root in the freezer.
>>> At $2/lb I sure got my money's worth... far, FAR better than fastso
>>> rib roast at who knows what outrageous Hawaiin price. Last year
>>> friends told us a can of Coke costs $3 in Hawaii, I buy a 12 pack for
>>> $3 here. They were very disappointed, especially that the weather
>>> wasn't all that great, a lot ot wind and rain. Everything was very
>>> expensive and the food at the best hotels sucked. The beaches were
>>> crowded, worse than Coney Island on 4th of July. Anyone wants a
>>> tropical vacation Hawaii will never beat Belize... compared to Belize
>>> Hawaii is skid row. And Belize only costs about a hundred bucks from
>>> Miami.
>>>

>> Looks great! We smoke and pull ours. They can take 18+ hours but it's
>> well worth the wait.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> I am stunned!!!!! You posted something that wasn't an attack on John!!!
>>
>> Keep it up!!

> Yeah, Alex seems to have a HARD ON for me!! Must be my Chocolate Covered
> Cherries! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

No, it's the simple fact that you make dumb posts setting yourself up
for criticism and legal problems. If you try some common sense and
self-control (that's the hard part, right?), you wouldn't be the
"target" of any attacks.

==

And if you had any self control you wouldn't need to jump on everything he
posts.

You are obsessed!

Merry Christmas!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 21:39:28 -0800 (PST), ImStillMags
> wrote:

>On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 4:54:32 PM UTC-8, Sheldon wrote:
>> On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:20:07 -0800 (PST), "
>> > wrote:

>> >Yes, yummy dead meat with lots of flavor!! Mmmmmmmmm I don't know who raised
>> >that oinker but they should be proud of the results.
>> >
>> >Oink - oink!!

>> Lovely dinner for the girl:
>> https://postimg.cc/R33c1J0c

>does that sweet doe have a bad leg? I hope not.

That'a how deer stand when feeding near where people live, on the
ready to bolt. I know her, she arrives every evening at about 4:30.
During summer some deer know and trust me, I bring food and they don't
run off. They were born here and stay close, same with the Canada
geese, some geese let me pet them... they love carrots too. I buy
more produce for the critters than for us

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/25/2018 12:39 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
> On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 4:54:32 PM UTC-8, Sheldon wrote:
>
>> Lovely dinner for the girl:
>> https://postimg.cc/R33c1J0c
>>

> does that sweet doe have a bad leg? I hope not.

I'm just guessing but it looks to me like she was scratching herself
mid-photo. I've seen lots of deer right behind my patio doing that.

Jill