Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default 2nd batch of English Toffee! 144 pcs.

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CA623 67

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 14:37:21 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CA623 67
>

> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

I get two pounds at Costco for $10, made with real chocolate. How
much do yours cost for the fake chocolate?

I only ask because Alex wants to buy some (for his wife, of course).

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 9:17:11 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 14:37:21 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CA623 67
> >

> > John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

> I get two pounds at Costco for $10, made with real chocolate. How
> much do yours cost for the fake chocolate?
>
> I only ask because Alex wants to buy some (for his wife, of course).
>
> -sw

Dunno yet! And I can guarantee you this, mine are BETTER!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 19:57:47 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> On Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 9:17:11 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 14:37:21 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CA623 67
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

>> I get two pounds at Costco for $10, made with real chocolate. How
>> much do yours cost for the fake chocolate?
>>
>> I only ask because Alex wants to buy some (for his wife, of course).

> Dunno yet! And I can guarantee you this, mine are BETTER!
>
> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Of course they are. That's why fake chocolate couveture only costs
half as much as the real stuff.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 6:51:31 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:
> Of course they are. That's why fake chocolate couveture only costs
> half as much as the real stuff.
>
> -sw

And it's a heck of a lot easier to work with too!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 14:37:21 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CA623 67
>>

>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

> I get two pounds at Costco for $10, made with real chocolate. How
> much do yours cost for the fake chocolate?
>
> I only ask because Alex wants to buy some (for his wife, of course).
>
> -sw

She *is* a big girl!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 8:52:21 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 14:37:21 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> >> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CA623 67
> >>

> >> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

> > I get two pounds at Costco for $10, made with real chocolate. How
> > much do yours cost for the fake chocolate?
> >
> > I only ask because Alex wants to buy some (for his wife, of course).
> >
> > -sw

> She *is* a big girl!

I'm a Two Spirit, so have both masculine and feminine sides! Sexually I'm 99 44/100 percent heterosexual, but for a young David Bowie, etc. who knows!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 19:01:42 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 8:52:21 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
>> Sqwertz wrote:

>> > I get two pounds at Costco for $10, made with real chocolate. How
>> > much do yours cost for the fake chocolate?
>> >
>> > I only ask because Alex wants to buy some (for his wife, of course).
>> >
>> > -sw

>> She *is* a big girl!

>I'm a Two Spirit, so have both masculine and feminine sides! Sexually I'm 99 44/100 percent heterosexual, but for a young David Bowie, etc. who knows!
>
>John Kuthe

Knock it off Kootchie, everyone knows that you're 100% faggot... you
possess no hetero sexuallity whatsoever... you'd suck any homeless
dick. Tell the truth, you've never been with a women... when it comes
to females you are 100% extra virgin. Your're a dick boy, you're too
ascared of pussy... too frightening to faggot you. Tell us Kootchie,
why you'd much rather be spit roasted by a party of males
than spend time with a woman.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 19:01:42 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> > wrote:

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CA623 67

>>> She *is* a big girl!

>> I'm a Two Spirit, so have both masculine and feminine sides! Sexually I'm 99 44/100 percent heterosexual, but for a young David Bowie, etc. who knows!
>>
>> John Kuthe

> Knock it off Kootchie, everyone knows that you're 100% faggot... you
> possess no hetero sexuallity whatsoever... you'd suck any homeless
> dick. Tell the truth, you've never been with a women... when it comes
> to females you are 100% extra virgin. Your're a dick boy, you're too
> ascared of pussy... too frightening to faggot you. Tell us Kootchie,
> why you'd much rather be spit roasted by a party of males
> than spend time with a woman.

Popeye, Yoose still trying to get a date with him? What will that ole
mexican woman think?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 9:33:43 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 19:01:42 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> > wrote:

> >> She *is* a big girl!

> >I'm a Two Spirit, so have both masculine and feminine sides! Sexually I'm 99 44/100 percent heterosexual, but for a young David Bowie, etc. who knows!
> >
> >John Kuthe

> Knock it off Kootchie, everyone knows that you're 100% faggot... you
> possess no hetero sexuallity whatsoever... you'd suck any homeless
> dick. Tell the truth, you've never been with a women... when it comes
> to females you are 100% extra virgin. Your're a dick boy, you're too
> ascared of pussy... too frightening to faggot you. Tell us Kootchie,
> why you'd much rather be spit roasted by a party of males
> than spend time with a woman.

ROFL!!!!

Introduce me to your wife! ;-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John, why isn't your toffee finished on the top (and sometimes also the bottoms) with ground almonds,
sprinkled on before the chocolate sets? That is what I usually find, and like it the best because it
keeps your fingers from melting the chocolate (even when it is tempered).

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 11:18:49 AM UTC-6, Nancy2 wrote:
> John, why isn't your toffee finished on the top (and sometimes also the bottoms) with ground almonds,
> sprinkled on before the chocolate sets? That is what I usually find, and like it the best because it
> keeps your fingers from melting the chocolate (even when it is tempered).
>
> N.

Because that's not how I make English Toffee. Not a bad idea though! I'm thinking of starting KutheChocolaters.com by first getting a steady FOR PROFIT business started with one of the first Christmas Candies I started making in 1985! Recipe straight out of Joy Of Cooking!

It's amazing what we can make when we cook! And cooking is NOT ROCKET SURGERY! Just art with sugar syrups! And Chocolate!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

:

>> I'm a Two Spirit, so have both masculine and feminine sides! Sexually
>> I'm 99 44/100 percent heterosexual, but for a young David Bowie, etc.
>> who knows!
>>
>> John Kuthe

>"99 44"?

Kootchie is an Ivory Soap faggot.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 3:37:11 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
> On Mon, 03 Dec 2018 20:07:50 GMT, Pamela >
> wrote:
>
> >On 03:01 1 Dec 2018, John Kuthe > wrote in
> :
> >>
> >> I'm a Two Spirit, so have both masculine and feminine sides! Sexually
> >> I'm 99 44/100 percent heterosexual, but for a young David Bowie, etc.
> >> who knows!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe

> >"99 44"?

> Kootchie is an Ivory Soap faggot.

ROFL!!!

HOMOPHOBE!!! ;-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-12-03 3:07 PM, Pamela wrote:
> On 03:01 1 Dec 2018, John Kuthe > wrote in
> :
>>

>> I'm a Two Spirit, so have both masculine and feminine sides! Sexually
>> I'm 99 44/100 percent heterosexual, but for a young David Bowie, etc.
>> who knows!
>>
>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

> "99 44"?

It is as intellectually literary as you can expect from Kuthe, alluding
to the old Ivory Soap advertising.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 3:37:11 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
>> On Mon, 03 Dec 2018 20:07:50 GMT, Pamela >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 03:01 1 Dec 2018, John Kuthe > wrote in
>>> :

>>> "99 44"?

>> Kootchie is an Ivory Soap faggot.

> ROFL!!!
>
> HOMOPHOBE!!! ;-)
>
> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Popeye ain't no homophobe! He's a grade A+ faggot, but still in his
security closet.

He's got the hots for yoose, so be nice to him.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 4:36:13 PM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2018-12-03 3:07 PM, Pamela wrote:
> > On 03:01 1 Dec 2018, John Kuthe > wrote in
> > :
> >>

> >> I'm a Two Spirit, so have both masculine and feminine sides! Sexually
> >> I'm 99 44/100 percent heterosexual, but for a young David Bowie, etc.
> >> who knows!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

> > "99 44"?
> >

> It is as intellectually literary as you can expect from Kuthe, alluding
> to the old Ivory Soap advertising.

Marilyn Chambers was an early Ivory Snow box model!!

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/image...resize=200,241

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com..

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-12-04 7:22 AM, Pamela wrote:
> On 22:37 3 Dec 2018, Dave Smith > wrote in

>>> "99 44"?
>>>

>> It is as intellectually literary as you can expect from Kuthe, alluding
>> to the old Ivory Soap advertising.

> It seems strange John should link a bar of soap with his sexual
> preferences.

There may be fantasies that involve bending over to picking it up. No
soap on a rope for John.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 4:36:13 PM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2018-12-03 3:07 PM, Pamela wrote:
> > On 03:01 1 Dec 2018, John Kuthe > wrote in
> > :
> >>

> >> I'm a Two Spirit, so have both masculine and feminine sides! Sexually
> >> I'm 99 44/100 percent heterosexual, but for a young David Bowie, etc.
> >> who knows!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

> > "99 44"?
> >

> It is as intellectually literary as you can expect from Kuthe, alluding
> to the old Ivory Soap advertising.

Only in that Ivory Soap IS very good for shaving! :-) Never really thought about it though! Thanks!! Makes shaving sexier, I'll think of Marilyn Chambers! :-) She was sexy shaved smoothe! :-)

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 9:52:23 AM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2018-12-04 7:22 AM, Pamela wrote:
> > On 22:37 3 Dec 2018, Dave Smith > wrote in

> >> It is as intellectually literary as you can expect from Kuthe, alluding
> >> to the old Ivory Soap advertising.

> > It seems strange John should link a bar of soap with his sexual
> > preferences.

> There may be fantasies that involve bending over to picking it up. No
> soap on a rope for John.

I remember in about 1972 giving my parents a Soap On A Rope because they were brand new, or at least were to us in St Louis. I thought it was a cool bathroom shower soap bar.

John Kuthe, KutherChocolates.com...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_Chambers

English Toffee 3 Tim Recipes 0 20-07-2005 09:58 AM
English Toffee 2 Tim Recipes 0 20-07-2005 09:57 AM
English Toffee Tim Recipes 0 20-07-2005 09:57 AM
English Toffee, need help! JeanineAlyse in 29 Palms General Cooking 6 09-04-2005 02:55 PM