Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default NO Romaine lettuce at all

CDC says eat no romaine lettuce in any form, anywhere, from no
location. It is not safe to eat.
>https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...cid=spartandhp

or
http://tinyurl.com/y85p68dq

Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 9:13:37 PM UTC-6, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> CDC says eat no romaine lettuce in any form, anywhere, from no
> location. It is not safe to eat.
> >https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...cid=spartandhp

> or
> http://tinyurl.com/y85p68dq
>
> Janet US

Good thing I gave up Romaine a WHILE BACK!!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Janet B. wrote:

> CDC says eat no romaine lettuce in any form, anywhere, from no
> location. It is not safe to eat.
> >https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...cid=spartandhp

> or
> http://tinyurl.com/y85p68dq

OH NOES...Steve will accuse you of posting "click bait"...!!!

Actually, a staffer at my local small Target tonight said that they have removed all romaine...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 9:35:50 PM UTC-6, GM wrote:

> Actually, a staffer at my local small Target tonight said that they have removed all romaine...
>
> Best
> Greg

https://i.postimg.cc/1zpKDtyj/Romaine-Lettuce.jpg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"U.S. Janet B." wrote in message

CDC says eat no romaine lettuce in any form, anywhere, from no
location. It is not safe to eat.
>https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...cid=spartandhp

or
http://tinyurl.com/y85p68dq

Janet US

==

Good warning, thank you! They say it is true of Romaine lettuce
'everywhere'!

I guess that means here in UK too?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 10:13:37 PM UTC-5, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> CDC says eat no romaine lettuce in any form, anywhere, from no
> location. It is not safe to eat.
> >https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...cid=spartandhp

> or
> http://tinyurl.com/y85p68dq
>
> Janet US

I'm going to continue eating the romaine lettuce I have in my fridge. Then
I'll have to decide whether to buy more.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 03:03:43 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 10:13:37 PM UTC-5, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>> CDC says eat no romaine lettuce in any form, anywhere, from no
>> location. It is not safe to eat.
>> >https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...cid=spartandhp

>> or
>> http://tinyurl.com/y85p68dq
>>
>> Janet US

>I'm going to continue eating the romaine lettuce I have in my fridge. Then
>I'll have to decide whether to buy more.

Did you read that it takes weeks before you get symptoms? Your lettuce
may be E-coli Central. You just don't know it yet.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 6:08:31 AM UTC-5, Brice wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 03:03:43 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
> >On Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 10:13:37 PM UTC-5, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> >> CDC says eat no romaine lettuce in any form, anywhere, from no
> >> location. It is not safe to eat.
> >> or
> >> http://tinyurl.com/y85p68dq
> >>
> >> Janet US

> >I'm going to continue eating the romaine lettuce I have in my fridge. Then
> >I'll have to decide whether to buy more.

> Did you read that it takes weeks before you get symptoms? Your lettuce
> may be E-coli Central. You just don't know it yet.

Yes, I read that. Life is all about risk.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

U.S Janet B wrote:

> CDC says eat no romaine lettuce in any form, anywhere, from no
> location. It is not safe to eat.
>>https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...cid=spartandhp

> or
> http://tinyurl.com/y85p68dq

yeah,

Mom just brought some home yesterday afternoon for
making the usual TG salad, but only one head. so i
talked her into throwing it out as it was only $1.28.
MI seems to have a lot of cases so better to be safe
than sorry.

songbird
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 03:22:26 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 6:08:31 AM UTC-5, Brice wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 03:03:43 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>> >I'm going to continue eating the romaine lettuce I have in my fridge. Then
>> >I'll have to decide whether to buy more.

>> Did you read that it takes weeks before you get symptoms? Your lettuce
>> may be E-coli Central. You just don't know it yet.

>Yes, I read that. Life is all about risk.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

I'm with you, if I had some, I would finish it. You could do
everything right and then a truck crashes into your house and kills
you anyway!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"U.S. Janet B." > wrote in message

> CDC says eat no romaine lettuce in any form, anywhere, from no
> location. It is not safe to eat.
>>https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...cid=spartandhp

> or
> http://tinyurl.com/y85p68dq
>
> Janet US

And I just stocked up on it too. Bah!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> Good thing I gave up Romaine a WHILE BACK!!
>
> John Kuthe...

You're gonna get some head tonight for sure.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"songbird" wrote in message ...

U.S Janet B wrote:

> CDC says eat no romaine lettuce in any form, anywhere, from no
> location. It is not safe to eat.
>>https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...cid=spartandhp

> or
> http://tinyurl.com/y85p68dq

yeah,

Mom just brought some home yesterday afternoon for
making the usual TG salad, but only one head. so i
talked her into throwing it out as it was only $1.28.
MI seems to have a lot of cases so better to be safe
than sorry.

songbird
==

That's a shame. I only buy Iceberg. We like the crunch and when you put on
your dressing, it doesn't matter about the flavour) Which is none btw)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 03:22:26 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
>>On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 6:08:31 AM UTC-5, Brice wrote:
>>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 03:03:43 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton

>>> Did you read that it takes weeks before you get symptoms? Your lettuce
>>> may be E-coli Central. You just don't know it yet.

>>Yes, I read that. Life is all about risk.
>>
>>Cindy Hamilton

> I'm with you, if I had some, I would finish it. You could do
> everything right and then a truck crashes into your house and kills
> you anyway!

Difference is, you have no control over the truck crashing into your house,
but you do have control over whether to eat romaine lettuce. Also, I will
take the truck any day over being desperately ill before death.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news
> wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 03:22:26 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
>>On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 6:08:31 AM UTC-5, Brice wrote:
>>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 03:03:43 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton

>>> Did you read that it takes weeks before you get symptoms? Your lettuce
>>> may be E-coli Central. You just don't know it yet.

>>Yes, I read that. Life is all about risk.
>>
>>Cindy Hamilton

> I'm with you, if I had some, I would finish it. You could do
> everything right and then a truck crashes into your house and kills
> you anyway!

Difference is, you have no control over the truck crashing into your house,
but you do have control over whether to eat romaine lettuce. Also, I will
take the truck any day over being desperately ill before death.

Cheri

==

Amen to that!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 06:32:16 -0800, "Cheri" >
wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .
>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 03:22:26 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>>>Yes, I read that. Life is all about risk.
>>>
>>>Cindy Hamilton

>> I'm with you, if I had some, I would finish it. You could do
>> everything right and then a truck crashes into your house and kills
>> you anyway!

>Difference is, you have no control over the truck crashing into your house,
>but you do have control over whether to eat romaine lettuce. Also, I will
>take the truck any day over being desperately ill before death.
>

>Cheri

Being fatalistic has served me well so far
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 08:16:06 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"U.S. Janet B." wrote in message
.. .

>CDC says eat no romaine lettuce in any form, anywhere, from no
>location. It is not safe to eat.
>>https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...cid=spartandhp

>or
>http://tinyurl.com/y85p68dq
>
>Janet US
>
>==
>
>Good warning, thank you! They say it is true of Romaine lettuce
>'everywhere'!
>
>I guess that means here in UK too?

sorry, just US and Canada
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-11-21 10:34 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 08:16:06 -0000, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>

>> "U.S. Janet B." wrote in message
>>

>> CDC says eat no romaine lettuce in any form, anywhere, from no
>> location. It is not safe to eat.
>>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...cid=spartandhp

>> or
>> http://tinyurl.com/y85p68dq
>>
>> Janet US
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Good warning, thank you! They say it is true of Romaine lettuce
>> 'everywhere'!
>>
>> I guess that means here in UK too?

> sorry, just US and Canada

We get lettuce from the US, so when there is a problem with a product in
the US we have a problem too.

Having driven through the areas where a lot of American fruits and
vegetables are grown I can understand how the get problems like this.
The fields are huge. The farmers have trailers with rows of portable
toilets and they park them at one end of the fields. The pickers are
likely paid piece work, so there is no money made while they walk a half
mile to use the toilet, and if they are infected with e coli they aren't
going to have enough warning to get to the portapotty... so they squat
and crap in the field.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 10:54:47 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2018-11-21 10:34 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> > On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 08:16:06 -0000, "Ophelia" >
> > wrote:
> >

> >> "U.S. Janet B." wrote in message
> >>

> >> CDC says eat no romaine lettuce in any form, anywhere, from no
> >> location. It is not safe to eat.
> >> or
> >> http://tinyurl.com/y85p68dq
> >>
> >> Janet US
> >>
> >> ==
> >>
> >> Good warning, thank you! They say it is true of Romaine lettuce
> >> 'everywhere'!
> >>
> >> I guess that means here in UK too?

> > sorry, just US and Canada
> >

> We get lettuce from the US, so when there is a problem with a product in
> the US we have a problem too.
>
> Having driven through the areas where a lot of American fruits and
> vegetables are grown I can understand how the get problems like this.
> The fields are huge. The farmers have trailers with rows of portable
> toilets and they park them at one end of the fields. The pickers are
> likely paid piece work, so there is no money made while they walk a half
> mile to use the toilet, and if they are infected with e coli they aren't
> going to have enough warning to get to the portapotty... so they squat
> and crap in the field.

In some areas, there's runoff from livestock operations, too. I believe
that's what caused the previous outbreak.

I probably will buy head lettuce the next time I shop, or Bibb or
leaf lettuce.

Pity this happened during the winter, or there'd be some hope of
local lettuce.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-11-21 9:13 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 10:54:47 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2018-11-21 10:34 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:

>>> sorry, just US and Canada
>>>

>> We get lettuce from the US, so when there is a problem with a product in
>> the US we have a problem too.
>>
>> Having driven through the areas where a lot of American fruits and
>> vegetables are grown I can understand how the get problems like this.
>> The fields are huge. The farmers have trailers with rows of portable
>> toilets and they park them at one end of the fields. The pickers are
>> likely paid piece work, so there is no money made while they walk a half
>> mile to use the toilet, and if they are infected with e coli they aren't
>> going to have enough warning to get to the portapotty... so they squat
>> and crap in the field.

> In some areas, there's runoff from livestock operations, too. I believe
> that's what caused the previous outbreak.
>
> I probably will buy head lettuce the next time I shop, or Bibb or
> leaf lettuce.
>
> Pity this happened during the winter, or there'd be some hope of
> local lettuce.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

The problem could be solved by eating what is in season locally, as we
did during my childhood. Salads are for summer!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

graham wrote:

> On 2018-11-21 9:13 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> >> We get lettuce from the US, so when there is a problem with a product in
> >> the US we have a problem too.
> >>
> >> Having driven through the areas where a lot of American fruits and
> >> vegetables are grown I can understand how the get problems like this.
> >> The fields are huge. The farmers have trailers with rows of portable
> >> toilets and they park them at one end of the fields. The pickers are
> >> likely paid piece work, so there is no money made while they walk a half
> >> mile to use the toilet, and if they are infected with e coli they aren't
> >> going to have enough warning to get to the portapotty... so they squat
> >> and crap in the field.

> > In some areas, there's runoff from livestock operations, too. I believe
> > that's what caused the previous outbreak.
> >
> > I probably will buy head lettuce the next time I shop, or Bibb or
> > leaf lettuce.
> >
> > Pity this happened during the winter, or there'd be some hope of
> > local lettuce.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> The problem could be solved by eating what is in season locally, as we
> did during my childhood. Salads are for summer!

A winter's veg diet of neeps, tatties, onions, and carrots would get *very* old *very* fast, graham...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> On Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 9:35:50 PM UTC-6, GM wrote:
> >
> > Actually, a staffer at my local small Target tonight said that they have removed all romaine...
> >
> > Best
> > Greg
> >

> https://i.postimg.cc/1zpKDtyj/Romaine-Lettuce.jpg

Yup...EXACTLY...

;-)

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/20/2018 10:13 PM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:

> CDC says eat no romaine lettuce in any form, anywhere, from no
> location. It is not safe to eat.
>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...cid=spartandhp

> or
> http://tinyurl.com/y85p68dq
>
> Janet US

I saw that news report. All I could think was it's a good thing I don't
like lettuce.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 07:34:16 -0400, wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 03:22:26 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:
>
>>On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 6:08:31 AM UTC-5, Brice wrote:
>>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 03:03:43 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...cid=spartandhp

>>> Did you read that it takes weeks before you get symptoms? Your lettuce
>>> may be E-coli Central. You just don't know it yet.

>>Yes, I read that. Life is all about risk.
>>
>>Cindy Hamilton

>I'm with you, if I had some, I would finish it. You could do
>everything right and then a truck crashes into your house and kills
>you anyway!

Or you could step aside when you see the truck coming.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 12:07:08 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 11/20/2018 10:13 PM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>>
>> CDC says eat no romaine lettuce in any form, anywhere, from no
>> location. It is not safe to eat.
>>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...cid=spartandhp

>> or
>> http://tinyurl.com/y85p68dq
>>
>> Janet US
>>

>I saw that news report. All I could think was it's a good thing I don't
>like lettuce.

Not even steamed?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 08:24:56 -0800 (PST), GM
> wrote:

>graham wrote:

>> > In some areas, there's runoff from livestock operations, too. I believe
>> > that's what caused the previous outbreak.
>> >
>> > I probably will buy head lettuce the next time I shop, or Bibb or
>> > leaf lettuce.
>> >
>> > Pity this happened during the winter, or there'd be some hope of
>> > local lettuce.
>> >
>> > Cindy Hamilton
>> >

>> The problem could be solved by eating what is in season locally, as we
>> did during my childhood. Salads are for summer!

>A winter's veg diet of neeps, tatties, onions, and carrots would get *very* old *very* fast, graham...

You left out parsnips, at their finest in mid-winter.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 08:24:56 -0800 (PST), GM
> > wrote:
>
> >graham wrote:

> >> The problem could be solved by eating what is in season locally, as we
> >> did during my childhood. Salads are for summer!

> >A winter's veg diet of neeps, tatties, onions, and carrots would get *very* old *very* fast, graham...

> You left out parsnips, at their finest in mid-winter.

Ah, I love me some parsnips...I will make them for Christmas!

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 11:20:26 AM UTC-5, graham wrote:
> On 2018-11-21 9:13 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> >> We get lettuce from the US, so when there is a problem with a product in
> >> the US we have a problem too.
> >>
> >> Having driven through the areas where a lot of American fruits and
> >> vegetables are grown I can understand how the get problems like this.
> >> The fields are huge. The farmers have trailers with rows of portable
> >> toilets and they park them at one end of the fields. The pickers are
> >> likely paid piece work, so there is no money made while they walk a half
> >> mile to use the toilet, and if they are infected with e coli they aren't
> >> going to have enough warning to get to the portapotty... so they squat
> >> and crap in the field.

> > In some areas, there's runoff from livestock operations, too. I believe
> > that's what caused the previous outbreak.
> >
> > I probably will buy head lettuce the next time I shop, or Bibb or
> > leaf lettuce.
> >
> > Pity this happened during the winter, or there'd be some hope of
> > local lettuce.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> The problem could be solved by eating what is in season locally, as we
> did during my childhood. Salads are for summer!

My husband won't eat any kind of winter vegetables. I'm not particularly
fond of them either. Salads are for year around.

What's the point of progress if we do the same things we did as children?

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 10:08:21 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 11:20:26 AM UTC-5, graham wrote:
>> On 2018-11-21 9:13 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> >
>> > In some areas, there's runoff from livestock operations, too. I believe
>> > that's what caused the previous outbreak.
>> >
>> > I probably will buy head lettuce the next time I shop, or Bibb or
>> > leaf lettuce.
>> >
>> > Pity this happened during the winter, or there'd be some hope of
>> > local lettuce.
>> >
>> > Cindy Hamilton
>> >

>> The problem could be solved by eating what is in season locally, as we
>> did during my childhood. Salads are for summer!

>My husband won't eat any kind of winter vegetables. I'm not particularly
>fond of them either. Salads are for year around.
>
>What's the point of progress if we do the same things we did as children?

So it's progress not to eat winter vegetables. I must admit I have
trouble seeing it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message
> On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 11:20:26 AM UTC-5, graham wrote:

>> > In some areas, there's runoff from livestock operations, too. I
>> > believe
>> > that's what caused the previous outbreak.
>> >
>> > I probably will buy head lettuce the next time I shop, or Bibb or
>> > leaf lettuce.
>> >
>> > Pity this happened during the winter, or there'd be some hope of
>> > local lettuce.
>> >
>> > Cindy Hamilton
>> >

>> The problem could be solved by eating what is in season locally, as we
>> did during my childhood. Salads are for summer!

> My husband won't eat any kind of winter vegetables. I'm not particularly
> fond of them either. Salads are for year around.
>
> What's the point of progress if we do the same things we did as children?
>
> Cindy Hamilton

To enjoy the progess and also the same things that we enjoyed as children.
No reason you can't do both.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-11-21 11:08 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> Pity this happened during the winter, or there'd be some hope of
>>> local lettuce.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> The problem could be solved by eating what is in season locally, as we
>> did during my childhood. Salads are for summer!

> My husband won't eat any kind of winter vegetables. I'm not particularly
> fond of them either. Salads are for year around.
>
> What's the point of progress if we do the same things we did as children?
>
> Cindy Hamilton

If you call progress ruining the environment to provide out of season
produce to those in cool climates.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 1:54:36 PM UTC-5, graham wrote:

> >> The problem could be solved by eating what is in season locally, as we
> >> did during my childhood. Salads are for summer!

> > My husband won't eat any kind of winter vegetables. I'm not particularly
> > fond of them either. Salads are for year around.
> >
> > What's the point of progress if we do the same things we did as children?
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> If you call progress ruining the environment to provide out of season
> produce to those in cool climates.

Yes, I do. It's progress for me to have what I want, when I want it.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:17:35 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>> > My husband won't eat any kind of winter vegetables. I'm not particularly
>> > fond of them either. Salads are for year around.
>> >
>> > What's the point of progress if we do the same things we did as children?
>> >
>> > Cindy Hamilton
>> >

>> If you call progress ruining the environment to provide out of season
>> produce to those in cool climates.

>Yes, I do. It's progress for me to have what I want, when I want it.

That sounds more like going back to when you were six.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-11-21 12:07 PM, jmcquown wrote:

> I saw that news report.Â* All I could think was it's a good thing I don't
> like lettuce.

It is pretty useless stuff. My wife makes salads and I will eat them,
mainly for the other stuff in them, but I could live without lettuce.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 3:19:40 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2018-11-21 12:07 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>

> > I saw that news report.Â* All I could think was it's a good thing I don't
> > like lettuce.

> It is pretty useless stuff. My wife makes salads and I will eat them,
> mainly for the other stuff in them, but I could live without lettuce.

Obviously I could live without lettuce. I'd miss it quite a bit,
though.

We've almost always got both romaine and iceberg in the fridge.
Sometimes we also have leaf or bibb.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/21/2018 3:20 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2018-11-21 12:07 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>

>> I saw that news report.Â* All I could think was it's a good thing I
>> don't like lettuce.

> It is pretty useless stuff. My wife makes salads and I will eat them,
> mainly for the other stuff in them, but I could live without lettuce.

Lettuce is a base for the other stuff to mix with.

Sure would hate to be a Romaine lettuce farmer this year though.
Probably a lot of good stuff wasted.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 3:50:31 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "songbird" wrote in message ...
>
> U.S Janet B wrote:
> >
> > CDC says eat no romaine lettuce in any form, anywhere, from no
> > location. It is not safe to eat.
> >>https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...cid=spartandhp

> > or
> > http://tinyurl.com/y85p68dq

> yeah,
>
> Mom just brought some home yesterday afternoon for
> making the usual TG salad, but only one head. so i
> talked her into throwing it out as it was only $1.28.
> MI seems to have a lot of cases so better to be safe
> than sorry.
>

> songbird
> ==
>
> That's a shame. I only buy Iceberg. We like the crunch and when you put on
> your dressing, it doesn't matter about the flavour) Which is none btw)

I just bought a head of iceberg. I bought it specifically to wrap my chicken in. It's some good chicken.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...vSXu6CiJzWOb9h

I made the sauce that you wrote about. It's just wonderful. I have made shoyu chicken before but it never occured to make sauce out of it before. Thanks!