Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Millennials are disrupting Thanksgiving with their tiny turkeys

"cshenk" wrote in message

Ophelia wrote:

> "cshenk" wrote in message
>
> Gary wrote:
>
> > Ophelia wrote:
> > >
> >> "Cindy Hamilton" wrote:
> >> Torn-up romaine
> >> As many pieces of sliced turkey breast as I want to eat (usually a
> >> couple of ounces).
> >> If I've got cooked bacon on hand, some cooked bacon, cut up into 1"
> >> squares. A teaspoon or so of balsamic vinegar
> >> A half tablespoon or so of hot bacon grease
> >> A half tablespoon or so of extra-virgin olive oil
> > >
> >> Whisk the vinegar, olive oil, and bacon grease together and dress
> >> the salad with it.
> > >
> >> Anything else that's lying around the kitchen looking compatible
> >> might go in. Slivered almonds, for example.
> > >
> >> Cindy Hamilton
> > >
> >> ==
> > >
> >> That is new to me. I think I will try it out too if that's ok

> > "if that's ok?"
> > You're asking her permission to try out the recipe she just
> > posted?
> > WTF is wrong with you? You take polite to a sickening level.
> >
> > I'm done posting today before I turn mean again just from
> > frustration reading idiotic posts.
> >
> > Thanks for the recipe. Do you mind if I try it? SHEEEZ please
> > kill me now

> Hi Gary,
>
> Feel at ease. It's a simple bit of how some women from some areas
> speak when just chatting. When I heard it growing up, it was a way of
> complementing another woman for something specially nice.
>
> To me, it feels like a bit of the gentility the modern generation no
> longer has in how they express themselves.
>
> ==
>
> Thank you, Carol. You are correct. Others responded with similar
> comments which was really nice and I was very grateful

No problem! Cheri (not the newsgroup one but local) looked at it and
laughed that anyone could take it amiss.

She's zipped off now to help setup the built in bar as a staging area
and we brought out the folding table for more staging area. Dinner is
at 3pm (though we are usually a little later)
==

Enjoy)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 24 Nov 2018, Pamela wrote
(in article >):

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=sin%
> > > C3%A9ad+o%27connor&fr=tightropetb&imgurl=http%3A%2 F%
> > > 2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FSpecial%3A
> > > 01.JPG#id=9&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi3.irishmirror.ie%2F incoming%
> > > 2Farticle6929019.ece%2FALTERNATES%2Fs615b%2Fsinead-o-
> > > connor-pic-getty-images-997998285.jpg&action=click
> > >
> > > Sory, Sinead O'connor anyone?

> > She's recently gone muslim, so who knows what she looks like in her
> > mailbox.

> Sinead O'Connor is shown here after she converted to Islam. She seems
> to have aged. Watch out kids, this is what Islam does to your skin.
>
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45987127

Are you going to post a recipe here, or not?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "cshenk" wrote in message
>
> jmcquown wrote:
>
> > On 11/20/2018 10:50 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> >> On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 07:32:06 -0500, jmcquown

> > head."

> >> I agree. Also, black women have some stunning hair-dos. And, I
> >> don't think that comment was racist.
> > >

> > Thank you, JanetB. One can never be too careful! Not that it
> > matters what Bruce/Brice [pick a name] thinks.
> >
> > The woman I worked with who got the almost buzz cut happened to be
> > white but she had fairly thick dark hair. She really did have a
> > beautifully shaped head. And no, that doesn't make me a *******.
> >
> > Back on topic: I took the cornish game hen out of the freezer to
> > defrost. It will be thawed in plenty of time for Thanksgiving.
> > Meanwhile, I made some broccoli cheddar soup.
> >
> > Jill

> BTW, dinner here came off almost without flaw and the one flaw was
> actully humor and tasted good. I'd made a mistake years ago with
> butternut squash and chinese 5spice and turned it to a sort of deep
> dish pie. She did closr to that but added pecans and dark karo to
> make a very southern feeling deep pie that was gooshy but lovely!
>
> ==
>
> I've been looking in the shops for Karo but I can't find any. I
> wanted some to make in Janet US' pie. Sheila says golden syrup will
> do it though so I will just use that.

Looks like you are in luck!

http://bakingbites.com/2008/09/corn-...-golden-syrup/

Karo by the way is a brand so 'corn syrup' might be easier to locate
where you are?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-11-24 4:00 p.m., cshenk wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
>

>> "cshenk" wrote in message
>>
>> jmcquown wrote:

>>> head."

>>> Thank you, JanetB. One can never be too careful! Not that it
>>> matters what Bruce/Brice [pick a name] thinks.
>>>
>>> The woman I worked with who got the almost buzz cut happened to be
>>> white but she had fairly thick dark hair. She really did have a
>>> beautifully shaped head. And no, that doesn't make me a *******.
>>>
>>> Back on topic: I took the cornish game hen out of the freezer to
>>> defrost. It will be thawed in plenty of time for Thanksgiving.
>>> Meanwhile, I made some broccoli cheddar soup.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> BTW, dinner here came off almost without flaw and the one flaw was
>> actully humor and tasted good. I'd made a mistake years ago with
>> butternut squash and chinese 5spice and turned it to a sort of deep
>> dish pie. She did closr to that but added pecans and dark karo to
>> make a very southern feeling deep pie that was gooshy but lovely!
>>
>> ==
>>
>> I've been looking in the shops for Karo but I can't find any. I
>> wanted some to make in Janet US' pie. Sheila says golden syrup will
>> do it though so I will just use that.

> Looks like you are in luck!

http://bakingbites.com/2008/09/corn-...-golden-syrup/

> Karo by the way is a brand so 'corn syrup' might be easier to locate
> where you are?

If you find golden syrup, you could always make treacle tart, a
traditional dessert:

https://www.bbc.com/food/recipes/treacletart_67656

or:
https://www.bbc.com/food/recipes/treacletart_85741

There are many more versions at that site.

I remember that the version we had at school was made with cornflakes
instead of breadcrumbs. I suppose corn syrup could be substituted.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, November 24, 2018 at 10:15:55 AM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2018-11-24 2:54 PM, Pamela wrote:
> > On 22:24 23 Nov 2018, Bruce > wrote in
> >
> >> She's recently gone muslim, so who knows what she looks like in her
> >> mailbox.

> > Sinead O'Connor is shown here after she converted to Islam. She seems
> > to have aged. Watch out kids, this is what Islam does to your skin.
> >
> > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45987127

> Lucky for her that the Roman Catholic Church does not issues fatwahs
> (any more). If she mouths off about Islamic clergy like she did about
> the pope she will soon become an ex human being.

I just got back from a funeral at a Catholic church. I was surprised to see a 12 foot tall crucifix right in the center of the stage/platform. It was kind of awesome to see Jesus on the cross right up in your face like that.

The Kamaka family is a member of the parish. They are the premier ukulele makers on this island. They donated wood for the stage which was made totally with instrument grade koa - that was totally awesome. I got to present an American flag and place a pin on one of the sons of the guy that is probably responsible for making this town a fairly bustling, thriving, place. It was quite a remarkable life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_NBB_uCFWc
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default More Veggies!

Ophelia wrote:

> "cshenk" wrote in message
>
> Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
> > On 11/19/2018 9:44 PM, cshenk wrote:
> >

> >> Grin, for years Sheldon would remonstrate with me for our lower

> meat >> eating habits. Typically a 2.5-3lb chicken feeds the 3 of us
> with >> leftovers. He used to claim that was a single Sailor serving
> (I >> seem to recall once he said it took 2 of that size for a
> sailor).
> > >
> >> We waste little here but also for both our habits and health, eat
> >> less meat than average. The sides are the 'star' overall and meat
> >> tends to be more of a garnish serving of 3oz.
> > >

> > Sounds sensible to me. Healthy, economical and ecologically better.
> > I've been trying to eat more like that but I never got into veggies
> > all that much.

> The veggies just sort of grew with ones we liked. No stress
> development used at all. We didnt set out to use more of any one
> vegetable but i do admit we wanted to get closer to 1 cup a day of
> veggies and take the 2cups a day of rice down a bit to match.
>
> we are now at about 1.5 cup a day combined pasta/rice/potato starches
> and pretty close to 3 cups veggies. Add 1/2 cup fruit 1/4cup dairy
> cheeses) and 4-5oz meat and that is us. Harmlessly odd of us for this
> group.
>
> You see lots of folks adding veggies though. I think it is Jill wth
> the roasted cabbage with just a little oil or some sort? (apologies if
> wrong person attributed but it sounds like an idea I want to try).
>
> I think when folks do not add them, it's because they try to be too
> fancy. Like 'white sauce required' and all that. Some want to tell
> you that you can't have simple green greens until you do some arcane
> stuff with butter and garlic then they have to be fresh ones. Screw
> that. Sure I like fresh ones but I'll use frozen or even canned at
> need.
>
> ==
>
> LOL good for you)

Well today with so much meat about, dinner was a respite to something
lighter on the digestion yet using up some of the leftovers we kept and
a few bits from the fridge. Critical maybe is if I had more of some of
these things, I'd have used more. This however is just using up all
the odd bits.

Recipes below are approximate in measurements but they aren't the sort
that need to be exact anyways! Feeds 3 adults, took about 20 minutes
total if you are efficient in the kitchen and you start in the order I
listed (rice takes the longest for example).

Simple homey soup
1 quart chicken broth (we used Dashi as out of chicken broth)
7 mussels (meats from New Zeland, frozen type without shell)
Leftover Sea Bass (about 4oz. I cooked 2 as 1 wasn't enough)
1/4c cooked shelled shrimp (rinsed of the hot seafood sauce)
2 lovely yellow summer squash, sliced thin
3 roasted brussels sprouts, cut to 1/4 wedges
1/2 ts miso (pale tan)
a fistful of dry long grain rice (1/8 cup? Bit more?)
Dry udon noodle (about 1 cup cooked)

Corn dish:
2 ears of corn cut to 1/3 each, steamed for T-day and re-steamed to heat

Carrot Medley
Most of a lb of carrots, made big happy piles with the peeler
1 Zucchini (green summer squash), cut to thin 1/2 moons
2 red bell peppers, cut to strips
1 small red onion, diced
Olive oil to coat then briefly tossed in a HOT cast iron skillet
(cooking optional, it's pretty good as is for a different salad!)
(optional but great, black olives but was out)

Dessert: odd one but we liked it!
Mashed butternut squash (had about 1 cup leftover with some karo in it)
Cinnimon
Served on home made ice cream (simple coffee vanilla made week before)

Enjoy!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Thanksgiving at Chez Shenk's

Ophelia wrote:

> "cshenk" wrote in message
>
> Ophelia wrote:
>

> > "cshenk" wrote in message
> >
> > Ophelia wrote:

> a >>>> couple of ounces).

> >1" >>> squares. A teaspoon or so of balsamic vinegar

> >> Hi Gary,
> > >
> >> Feel at ease. It's a simple bit of how some women from some areas
> >> speak when just chatting. When I heard it growing up, it was a way
> >> of complementing another woman for something specially nice.
> > >
> >> To me, it feels like a bit of the gentility the modern generation

> no >> longer has in how they express themselves.
> > >
> >> ==
> > >
> >> Thank you, Carol. You are correct. Others responded with similar
> >> comments which was really nice and I was very grateful

> > No problem! Cheri (not the newsgroup one but local) looked at it
> > and laughed that anyone could take it amiss.
> >
> > She's zipped off now to help setup the built in bar as a staging
> > area and we brought out the folding table for more staging area.
> > Dinner is at 3pm (though we are usually a little later)
> >
> > ==
> >
> > Enjoy)

> We did! Immensely as always! Since we work it as planned leftovers
> for all, it goes really nice and no one person has to spend much time
> cooking at all.
>
> I do think I was at the edge though of needing a second turkey. I
> don't like how the really big ones work (hard to get them just right
> at monster Toms of 24lbs or so). I like how the 12-16lb ones cook up
> better.
>
> While we had plenty of meat, there wasn't as much leftover Turkey as
> we could have used for the Turkey fans.
>
> Meantime though, I laid claim to the carcass once picked clean and the
> ham bone. Some of the ham and the bone are doing their 'due
> dillegence' in a pot of butter-beans while the Turkey carcass was
> broken all up and laid to rest in the freezer for sundry runs of
> turkey broth.
> ==
>
> Sorted!! ) As for turkey, if I had to have a lot, I would rather
> have 2 smaller ones than one huge one.

Yes, they are much easier to cook evenly if smaller. Most lean meats
are that way.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" wrote in message

Ophelia wrote:

> "cshenk" wrote in message
>
> jmcquown wrote:
>
> > On 11/20/2018 10:50 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> >> On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 07:32:06 -0500, jmcquown

> > head."

> >> I agree. Also, black women have some stunning hair-dos. And, I
> >> don't think that comment was racist.
> > >

> > Thank you, JanetB. One can never be too careful! Not that it
> > matters what Bruce/Brice [pick a name] thinks.
> >
> > The woman I worked with who got the almost buzz cut happened to be
> > white but she had fairly thick dark hair. She really did have a
> > beautifully shaped head. And no, that doesn't make me a *******.
> >
> > Back on topic: I took the cornish game hen out of the freezer to
> > defrost. It will be thawed in plenty of time for Thanksgiving.
> > Meanwhile, I made some broccoli cheddar soup.
> >
> > Jill

> BTW, dinner here came off almost without flaw and the one flaw was
> actully humor and tasted good. I'd made a mistake years ago with
> butternut squash and chinese 5spice and turned it to a sort of deep
> dish pie. She did closr to that but added pecans and dark karo to
> make a very southern feeling deep pie that was gooshy but lovely!
>
> ==
>
> I've been looking in the shops for Karo but I can't find any. I
> wanted some to make in Janet US' pie. Sheila says golden syrup will
> do it though so I will just use that.

Looks like you are in luck!

http://bakingbites.com/2008/09/corn-...-golden-syrup/

Karo by the way is a brand so 'corn syrup' might be easier to locate
where you are?
==

Ahh thanks for that

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 24 Nov 2018, graham wrote
(in article >):

> On 2018-11-24 4:00 p.m., cshenk wrote:
> > Ophelia wrote:

> > > BTW, dinner here came off almost without flaw and the one flaw was
> > > actully humor and tasted good. I'd made a mistake years ago with
> > > butternut squash and chinese 5spice and turned it to a sort of deep
> > > dish pie. She did closr to that but added pecans and dark karo to
> > > make a very southern feeling deep pie that was gooshy but lovely!
> > >
> > > ==
> > >
> > > I've been looking in the shops for Karo but I can't find any. I
> > > wanted some to make in Janet US' pie. Sheila says golden syrup will
> > > do it though so I will just use that.

> > Looks like you are in luck!

http://bakingbites.com/2008/09/corn-...-golden-syrup/

> > Karo by the way is a brand so 'corn syrup' might be easier to locate
> > where you are?

> If you find golden syrup, you could always make treacle tart, a
> traditional dessert:
>
> https://www.bbc.com/food/recipes/treacletart_67656
>
> or:
> https://www.bbc.com/food/recipes/treacletart_85741
>
> There are many more versions at that site.
>
> I remember that the version we had at school was made with cornflakes
> instead of breadcrumbs. I suppose corn syrup could be substituted.

Oh yes, cornflakes treacle tart for school dinners. I had forgotten all about
that. I used to love it with custard, although it had a tendency to stick to
the teeth.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" wrote in message

Ophelia wrote:

> [...]

1/2 ts miso (pale tan)
a fistful of dry long grain rice (1/8 cup? Bit more?)
Dry udon noodle (about 1 cup cooked)

Corn dish:
2 ears of corn cut to 1/3 each, steamed for T-day and re-steamed to heat

Carrot Medley
Most of a lb of carrots, made big happy piles with the peeler
1 Zucchini (green summer squash), cut to thin 1/2 moons
2 red bell peppers, cut to strips
1 small red onion, diced
Olive oil to coat then briefly tossed in a HOT cast iron skillet
(cooking optional, it's pretty good as is for a different salad!)
(optional but great, black olives but was out)

Dessert: odd one but we liked it!
Mashed butternut squash (had about 1 cup leftover with some karo in it)
Cinnimon
Served on home made ice cream (simple coffee vanilla made week before)

Well, you don't go hungry <g> I like all the veg.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Fruitiest of Fruitcakes" wrote in message
news.com...

On 24 Nov 2018, graham wrote
(in article >):

> On 2018-11-24 4:00 p.m., cshenk wrote:
> > Ophelia wrote:

> > > BTW, dinner here came off almost without flaw and the one flaw was
> > > actully humor and tasted good. I'd made a mistake years ago with
> > > butternut squash and chinese 5spice and turned it to a sort of deep
> > > dish pie. She did closr to that but added pecans and dark karo to
> > > make a very southern feeling deep pie that was gooshy but lovely!
> > >
> > > ==
> > >
> > > I've been looking in the shops for Karo but I can't find any. I
> > > wanted some to make in Janet US' pie. Sheila says golden syrup will
> > > do it though so I will just use that.

> > Looks like you are in luck!

http://bakingbites.com/2008/09/corn-...-golden-syrup/

> > Karo by the way is a brand so 'corn syrup' might be easier to locate
> > where you are?

> If you find golden syrup, you could always make treacle tart, a
> traditional dessert:
>
> https://www.bbc.com/food/recipes/treacletart_67656
>
> or:
> https://www.bbc.com/food/recipes/treacletart_85741
>
> There are many more versions at that site.
>
> I remember that the version we had at school was made with cornflakes
> instead of breadcrumbs. I suppose corn syrup could be substituted.

Oh yes, cornflakes treacle tart for school dinners. I had forgotten all
about
that. I used to love it with custard, although it had a tendency to stick to
the teeth.

==

I used to like my Grandma's tart but it is too sweet for me now.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Grilled Cabbage (WAS: More Veggies!)

On 11/24/2018 8:12 PM, cshenk wrote:
> You see lots of folks adding veggies though. I think it is Jill wth
> the roasted cabbage with just a little oil or some sort? (apologies if
> wrong person attributed but it sounds like an idea I want to try).

Yes, I've mentioned grilled cabbage wedges. Brushed with a little
neutral oil, simply seasoned with a little S&P. The cabbage carmelizes
nicely which brings out a slightly sweet taste. I love it.

The weather down here right now is perfect for grilling. I really
should buy another cabbage.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 11/24/2018 8:12 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > You see lots of folks adding veggies though. I think it is Jill wth
> > the roasted cabbage with just a little oil or some sort? (apologies
> > if wrong person attributed but it sounds like an idea I want to
> > try).

> Yes, I've mentioned grilled cabbage wedges. Brushed with a little
> neutral oil, simply seasoned with a little S&P. The cabbage
> carmelizes nicely which brings out a slightly sweet taste. I love it.
>
> The weather down here right now is perfect for grilling. I really
> should buy another cabbage.
>
> Jill

Thanks Jill! I was going to try it but past grilling weather. Do you
have an idea on how this might go in the oven? I was tryng to guess at
325 for about 20 minutes? It won't be the perfect grilled, but maybe
close enough?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/25/2018 3:48 PM, cshenk wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> On 11/24/2018 8:12 PM, cshenk wrote:
>>> You see lots of folks adding veggies though. I think it is Jill wth
>>> the roasted cabbage with just a little oil or some sort? (apologies
>>> if wrong person attributed but it sounds like an idea I want to
>>> try).

>> Yes, I've mentioned grilled cabbage wedges. Brushed with a little
>> neutral oil, simply seasoned with a little S&P. The cabbage
>> carmelizes nicely which brings out a slightly sweet taste. I love it.
>>
>> The weather down here right now is perfect for grilling. I really
>> should buy another cabbage.
>>
>> Jill

> Thanks Jill! I was going to try it but past grilling weather. Do you
> have an idea on how this might go in the oven? I was tryng to guess at
> 325 for about 20 minutes? It won't be the perfect grilled, but maybe
> close enough?

In the oven I think I'd cook on something like a slotted broiler pan or
at least on a rack in a pan. When I grill it (a charcoal grill) I cook
it over indirect heat. 325F in the oven for about 20 minutes sounds
about right.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 11/25/2018 3:48 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > jmcquown wrote:

> > > Yes, I've mentioned grilled cabbage wedges. Brushed with a little
> > > neutral oil, simply seasoned with a little S&P. The cabbage
> > > carmelizes nicely which brings out a slightly sweet taste. I
> > > love it.
> > >
> > > The weather down here right now is perfect for grilling. I really
> > > should buy another cabbage.
> > >
> > > Jill

> > Thanks Jill! I was going to try it but past grilling weather. Do
> > you have an idea on how this might go in the oven? I was tryng to
> > guess at 325 for about 20 minutes? It won't be the perfect
> > grilled, but maybe close enough?
> >

> In the oven I think I'd cook on something like a slotted broiler pan
> or at least on a rack in a pan. When I grill it (a charcoal grill) I
> cook it over indirect heat. 325F in the oven for about 20 minutes
> sounds about right.
>
> Jill

I have a V shaped 'duck pan' (keeps duck out of the resulting fat).
Seems about right. I'll give that a whorl and thanks!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

I came to the hearing three years late
It is fascinating to see how from food you have moved on to discuss the length of men's hair and the way hair is collected.

I wonder if you're still connected here.
And more interesting is whether the men who had long hair - still keep it
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 10:13:16 AM UTC-6, Cheri wrote:
> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
> >

> > "U.S. Janet B." wrote in message
> >

> > Coming soon the 6 pound bird
> >
> > http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...z&OCID=U457DHP
> >
> > ==
> >
> > Heh sounds like a chicken

> If they really want to go small, get a Cornish Hen.

It's not the kind of bird
That I'd ever go a-hunting
'Cause there's much meat
On an indigo bunting

> Cheri

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 1:10:17 PM UTC-10, adam adam wrote:
> I came to the hearing three years late
> It is fascinating to see how from food you have moved on to discuss the length of men's hair and the way hair is collected.
>
> I wonder if you're still connected here.
> And more interesting is whether the men who had long hair - still keep it

Long hair is common in Polynesian males. Nobody here thinks it weird or pitches a fit when they see one. Most young girls don't cut their hair. Most of them wear their hair in a bun. My daughter's hair goes down to below her knees. Recently, some guy gave her 5 bucks to see her hair down. Ah... that's tourists for you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> > And more interesting is whether the men who had long hair - still keep it

> Long hair is common in Polynesian males. Nobody here thinks it weird or pitches a fit when they see one. Most young girls don't cut their hair. Most of them wear their hair in a bun. My daughter's hair goes down to below her knees. Recently, some guy gave her 5 bucks to see her hair down. Ah... that's tourists for you.

Are you talking about your son or your daughter?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 15:47:44 -0800 (PST), adam adam
> wrote:

>> > And more interesting is whether the men who had long hair - still keep it

>> Long hair is common in Polynesian males. Nobody here thinks it weird or pitches a fit when they see one. Most young girls don't cut their hair. Most of them wear their hair in a bun. My daughter's hair goes down to below her knees. Recently, some guy gave her 5 bucks to see her hair down. Ah... that's tourists for you.

>Are you talking about your son or your daughter?

One doesn't make that distinction anymore. One was talking about one's
child. Perhaps you are not woke yet?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> One doesn't make that distinction anymore. One was talking about one's
> child. Perhaps you are not woke yet?

I really think I'm still asleep.
But the hair continues to grow
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 15:57:07 -0800 (PST), adam adam
> wrote:

>> One doesn't make that distinction anymore. One was talking about one's
>> child. Perhaps you are not woke yet?
>> >

>I really think I'm still asleep.
>But the hair continues to grow

lol