Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Again, I ate lunch at the best Indian restaurant in STL!!

On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 10:01:05 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 5:39:44 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > Not fear. Prudence.
> >
> > If you'd worked for your money rather than having it handed to you,
> > you'd ensure that the IRS had no excuse to take what it's owed.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> I've WORKED for my money all my ****ing MONEY all my life! My mother (when she was very young, before I was born) and father did too!
>
> People like you and Alex are just JEALOUS that I got a large inheritance! :-(
>
> John Kuthe...

That seems to have cut a little close to the bone, judging by your response.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 07:01:01 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 5:39:44 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> Not fear. Prudence.
>>
>> If you'd worked for your money rather than having it handed to you,
>> you'd ensure that the IRS had no excuse to take what it's owed.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

>I've WORKED for my money all my ****ing MONEY all my life! My mother (when she was very young, before I was born) and father did too!
>
>People like you and Alex are just JEALOUS that I got a large inheritance! :-(
>
>John Kuthe...

No normal person could possibly be envious of a mental freak the likes
of you. You live in the anus of a ******** city with a bunch of
weirdos who you only imagine likes their landlord... no tenant likes
their landlord, NONE!
If you had such a large inheritance you'd be residing on a large
ranch in Idaho with your choice of big bosomed beauties. Obviously
you inherited a mere pittance that forces you to barely survive by
renting measly rooms in a virtual slum. St. Looie ain't on anyone's
bucket list... nowhere in Misserie is on anyone's bucket list.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Sheldon wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 07:01:01 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 5:39:44 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> >> Not fear. Prudence.
> >>
> >> If you'd worked for your money rather than having it handed to you,
> >> you'd ensure that the IRS had no excuse to take what it's owed.
> >>
> >> Cindy Hamilton

> >I've WORKED for my money all my ****ing MONEY all my life! My mother (when she was very young, before I was born) and father did too!
> >
> >People like you and Alex are just JEALOUS that I got a large inheritance! :-(
> >
> >John Kuthe...

> No normal person could possibly be envious of a mental freak the likes
> of you. You live in the anus of a ******** city with a bunch of
> weirdos who you only imagine likes their landlord... no tenant likes
> their landlord, NONE!
> If you had such a large inheritance you'd be residing on a large
> ranch in Idaho with your choice of big bosomed beauties. Obviously
> you inherited a mere pittance that forces you to barely survive by
> renting measly rooms in a virtual slum. St. Looie ain't on anyone's
> bucket list... nowhere in Misserie is on anyone's bucket list.

The first thing anyone with money does in STL is to *leave* STL...even if it's out to the 'burbs...

In the 90's I visited many friends there - *all* of whom have moved! - and I was struck by how desolate and hollowed - out the place was. Many areas resembled Dresden or even Nagasaki in 1945, the poverty and neglect was shocking...and I'm familiar with the South and West sides of Chicago. It was very sad to see...

Rural areas are just as bad, the low - income white population is infested with drugs, and thus all the violence, squalor and tarnation that follows....

Physically, much beauty and some historical interest, but MO is *definitely* not on anyone's residential bucket list...basically the place is a slum.

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 3:56:51 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 07:01:01 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 5:39:44 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> >> Not fear. Prudence.
> >>
> >> If you'd worked for your money rather than having it handed to you,
> >> you'd ensure that the IRS had no excuse to take what it's owed.
> >>
> >> Cindy Hamilton

> >I've WORKED for my money all my ****ing MONEY all my life! My mother (when she was very young, before I was born) and father did too!
> >
> >People like you and Alex are just JEALOUS that I got a large inheritance! :-(
> >
> >John Kuthe...

> No normal person could possibly be envious of a mental freak the likes
> of you. You live in the anus of a ******** city with a bunch of
> weirdos who you only imagine likes their landlord... no tenant likes
> their landlord, NONE!

WANNA BET?

We are having a First 3068 Thanksgiving! With me, my present housemates and two FORMER HOUSEMATES TOO!

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5C7269 02

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5C7345 44

> If you had such a large inheritance you'd be residing on a large
> ranch in Idaho with your choice of big bosomed beauties.

I would NEVER refer to any of my housemates as you refer to your nonexistent fantasy objects of lust! I show MY HOUSEMATES RESPECT!

> Obviously
> you inherited a mere pittance that forces you to barely survive by
> renting measly rooms in a virtual slum. St. Looie ain't on anyone's
> bucket list... nowhere in Misserie is on anyone's bucket list.

Hee hee!! I ENJOY living cheaply!

Ever hear of the Missouri National Scenic Riverways? Or Leo Drey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hD_1OvnMk0

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 3:56:51 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
> > On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 07:01:01 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> > > wrote:

> > >I've WORKED for my money all my ****ing MONEY all my life! My mother (when she was very young, before I was born) and father did too!
> > >
> > >People like you and Alex are just JEALOUS that I got a large inheritance! :-(
> > >
> > >John Kuthe...

> > No normal person could possibly be envious of a mental freak the likes
> > of you. You live in the anus of a ******** city with a bunch of
> > weirdos who you only imagine likes their landlord... no tenant likes
> > their landlord, NONE!

> WANNA BET?
>
> We are having a First 3068 Thanksgiving!

Well, there ya go, this explains UNkuthe *poifectly*...!!!

LOL...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 14:26:10 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 3:56:51 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
>>
>> No normal person could possibly be envious of a mental freak the likes
>> of you. You live in the anus of a ******** city with a bunch of
>> weirdos who you only imagine likes their landlord... no tenant likes
>> their landlord, NONE!

>WANNA BET?
>
>We are having a First 3068 Thanksgiving! With me, my present housemates and two FORMER HOUSEMATES TOO!

So you're going to celebrate the killing of the Indians with a bunch
of... Indians. That's gonna be interesting!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 4:42:09 PM UTC-6, Brice wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 14:26:10 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 3:56:51 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
> >>
> >> No normal person could possibly be envious of a mental freak the likes
> >> of you. You live in the anus of a ******** city with a bunch of
> >> weirdos who you only imagine likes their landlord... no tenant likes
> >> their landlord, NONE!

> >WANNA BET?
> >
> >We are having a First 3068 Thanksgiving! With me, my present housemates and two FORMER HOUSEMATES TOO!

> So you're going to celebrate the killing of the Indians with a bunch
> of... Indians. That's gonna be interesting!

The killing of all the native population was done by the subsequent flood of Europeans TERRORIZING Native Americans! It was NOT so much William Bradford and Miles Standish of The Mayflower. They were just the 'first' wingnut deluded religious zealots!

https://www.pbs.org/video/american-experience-pilgrims/

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 21:46:40 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> I TOLD you, I'm forming a new NOT FOR PROFIT corporation,
> CooperativeCorporationsSTL.ORG and I need to find out what the MO
> Govt considers a religion, because based on MY beliefs if you
> will I am a Hindu. And my house can be a Hindu shrine!

Some dumbass actually paid $12 to register that domain 5 days ago.
Gee, I wonder who THAT was? It will go to waste just like
kuthechocolates.com did.

All these pipe dreams, so little time.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 21:58:53 -0500, Alex wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 8:15:14 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
>>> Federal prison will take good care of his health when the IRS digs into
>>> his new income.

>> I TOLD you, I'm forming a new NOT FOR PROFIT corporation, CooperativeCorporationsSTL.ORG and I need to find out what the MO Govt considers a religion, because based on MY beliefs if you will I am a Hindu. And my house can be a Hindu shrine!
>>
>> Christian churches are not for profit, so can this house be!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!

> You have a month and twelve days to figure that out or you will have to
> report your collected rent as income. Good luck with that.

Maybe he'll even finally pay those capital gains taxes this year,
too. That's where they're REALLY going to crack down on him. Rental
income is piddly stuff compared to that.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 14:26:10 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5C7345 44

This is the cover art for an upcoming horror documentary <shiver>

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 3:56:51 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 07:01:01 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
>> > wrote:

>>> I've WORKED for my money all my ****ing MONEY all my life! My mother
>>> (when she was very young, before I was born) and father did too!
>>>
>>> People like you and Alex are just JEALOUS that I got a large inheritance! :-(
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> No normal person could possibly be envious of a mental freak the likes
>> of you. You live in the anus of a ******** city with a bunch of
>> weirdos who you only imagine likes their landlord... no tenant likes
>> their landlord, NONE!

> WANNA BET?
>
> We are having a First 3068 Thanksgiving! With me, my present housemates
> and two FORMER HOUSEMATES TOO!
>
> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5C7269 02
>
> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5C7345 44
>

>> If you had such a large inheritance you'd be residing on a large
>> ranch in Idaho with your choice of big bosomed beauties.

> I would NEVER refer to any of my housemates as you refer to your
> nonexistent fantasy objects of lust! I show MY HOUSEMATES RESPECT!

> John Kuthe...

Posting their names, pictures, and the address they live at is NOT showing
them respect! So much for that €œsafe€ place you advertise.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 6:47:00 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 21:46:40 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > I TOLD you, I'm forming a new NOT FOR PROFIT corporation,
> > CooperativeCorporationsSTL.ORG and I need to find out what the MO
> > Govt considers a religion, because based on MY beliefs if you
> > will I am a Hindu. And my house can be a Hindu shrine!

> Some dumbass actually paid $12 to register that domain 5 days ago.
> Gee, I wonder who THAT was? It will go to waste just like
> kuthechocolates.com did.
>
> All these pipe dreams, so little time.
>
> -sw

And as God as my Witness, I AM THAT DUMBASS!! ;-)

If ya wanna make some things happen, you GOTTA START SOMEWHERE!!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 8:36:40 PM UTC-6, Jinx the Minx wrote:
> Posting their names, pictures, and the address they live at is NOT showing
> them respect! So much for that €œsafe€ place you advertise.

*I* never posted their names or addresses! Pics with NO NAMES are fair game..

ASSHOLES here did Internet searches on UMSL's website and found one's name, which I am NOT REPEATING HERE!!

MY address is MY personal information, which I have also never posted. It's obtainable on the Internet of course. IF ONE TRIES!!

I never try, myself! Too much work!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 18:38:16 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 6:47:00 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 21:46:40 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> I TOLD you, I'm forming a new NOT FOR PROFIT corporation,
>>> CooperativeCorporationsSTL.ORG and I need to find out what the MO
>>> Govt considers a religion, because based on MY beliefs if you
>>> will I am a Hindu. And my house can be a Hindu shrine!

>> Some dumbass actually paid $12 to register that domain 5 days ago.
>> Gee, I wonder who THAT was? It will go to waste just like
>> kuthechocolates.com did.
>>
>> All these pipe dreams, so little time.
>>
>> -sw

> And as God as my Witness, I AM THAT DUMBASS!! ;-)
>
> If ya wanna make some things happen, you GOTTA START SOMEWHERE!!

A reasonable person would have researched what constitutes a
religion and a 501C before they invested even $12. You seem to
think you'll be dealing with the State of Missouri but you won't.
It will be the federal government. And you'd a fool to attract any
attention to yourself trying to establish a 501C if your personal
taxes aren't in pristine order.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 6:47:00 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 21:46:40 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> I TOLD you, I'm forming a new NOT FOR PROFIT corporation,
>>> CooperativeCorporationsSTL.ORG and I need to find out what the MO
>>> Govt considers a religion, because based on MY beliefs if you
>>> will I am a Hindu. And my house can be a Hindu shrine!

>> Some dumbass actually paid $12 to register that domain 5 days ago.
>> Gee, I wonder who THAT was? It will go to waste just like
>> kuthechocolates.com did.
>>
>> All these pipe dreams, so little time.
>>
>> -sw

> And as God as my Witness, I AM THAT DUMBASS!! ;-)
>
> If ya wanna make some things happen, you GOTTA START SOMEWHERE!!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!

Yoose could start yoose own cannabis nuss association. Not fer profit,
of course.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 9:52:26 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 18:38:16 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> >> Some dumbass actually paid $12 to register that domain 5 days ago.
> >> Gee, I wonder who THAT was? It will go to waste just like
> >> kuthechocolates.com did.
> >>
> >> All these pipe dreams, so little time.
> >>
> >> -sw

> > And as God as my Witness, I AM THAT DUMBASS!! ;-)
> >
> > If ya wanna make some things happen, you GOTTA START SOMEWHERE!!

> A reasonable person would have researched what constitutes a
> religion and a 501C before they invested even $12. You seem to
> think you'll be dealing with the State of Missouri but you won't.
> It will be the federal government. And you'd a fool to attract any
> attention to yourself trying to establish a 501C if your personal
> taxes aren't in pristine order.
>
> -sw

Hinduism IS a religion, and is in fact the oldest codified living religion.

Believe me, 501(c)3 is totally a state thing. Of course the state deals with the federal govt.

And WHY on earth are you worried about my taxes? I PAY THEM ALL! OK?

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 10:18:37 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:

> >> Some dumbass actually paid $12 to register that domain 5 days ago.
> >> Gee, I wonder who THAT was? It will go to waste just like
> >> kuthechocolates.com did.
> >>
> >> All these pipe dreams, so little time.
> >>
> >> -sw

> > And as God as my Witness, I AM THAT DUMBASS!! ;-)
> >
> > If ya wanna make some things happen, you GOTTA START SOMEWHERE!!
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!
> >

> Yoose could start yoose own cannabis nuss association. Not fer profit,
> of course.

There is already a national Cannabis Nurse association:

https://cannabisnurses.org/What-is-Cannabis-Nursing

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 9:52:26 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> And as God as my Witness, I AM THAT DUMBASS!! ;-)
>>>
>>> If ya wanna make some things happen, you GOTTA START SOMEWHERE!!

>> A reasonable person would have researched what constitutes a
>> religion and a 501C before they invested even $12. You seem to
>> think you'll be dealing with the State of Missouri but you won't.
>> It will be the federal government. And you'd a fool to attract any
>> attention to yourself trying to establish a 501C if your personal
>> taxes aren't in pristine order.
>>
>> -sw

> Hinduism IS a religion, and is in fact the oldest codified living religion.
>
> Believe me, 501(c)3 is totally a state thing. Of course the state deals
> with the federal govt.
>
> And WHY on earth are you worried about my taxes? I PAY THEM ALL! OK?
>
> John Kuthe...

How many times have you said that you were an atheist? How exactly does
that align with Hinduism?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 11:54:03 PM UTC-6, Jinx the Minx wrote:
> How many times have you said that you were an atheist? How exactly does
> that align with Hinduism?

I AM an atheist! I believe in Nothing! I look towards THE EVIDENCE!!

Hinduism is he OLDEST codified "religion". The first books of Hinduism were written about 6000 years ago and are called the Vedas, somewhat analogous to Christianty's "Old Testament" of the Christian Bible. And later like the New Testament in Christianity newer books of Hinduism were written and were called the Upanishads.

I just need an ESTABLISHED Religion to appease the U.S. Govt's demand for an ESTABLISHED LIE RELIGION to be the basis of a LEGAL 501(c)3 NOT FOR PROFIT "religion" to put in the Govt's BULLSHIT LEGAL FORMS!! Bullshit Religion Crap for their BULLSHIT Govt forms!!

Neither the Govt OR Religions are TRUE! Both are BULLSHIT!! Neither accomplish what they speciously INTEND on accomplishing because BOTH ARE BULLSHIT!!

Do we all UNDERSTAND THAT now?

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, November 19, 2018 at 8:40:04 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 11:54:03 PM UTC-6, Jinx the Minx wrote:
> > How many times have you said that you were an atheist? How exactly does
> > that align with Hinduism?

> I AM an atheist! I believe in Nothing! I look towards THE EVIDENCE!!
>
> Hinduism is he OLDEST codified "religion". The first books of Hinduism were written about 6000 years ago and are called the Vedas, somewhat analogous to Christianty's "Old Testament" of the Christian Bible. And later like the New Testament in Christianity newer books of Hinduism were written and were called the Upanishads.
>
> I just need an ESTABLISHED Religion to appease the U.S. Govt's demand for an ESTABLISHED LIE RELIGION to be the basis of a LEGAL 501(c)3 NOT FOR PROFIT "religion" to put in the Govt's BULLSHIT LEGAL FORMS!! Bullshit Religion Crap for their BULLSHIT Govt forms!!
>
> Neither the Govt OR Religions are TRUE! Both are BULLSHIT!! Neither accomplish what they speciously INTEND on accomplishing because BOTH ARE BULLSHIT!!
>
> Do we all UNDERSTAND THAT now?
>
> John Kuthe...

Ah. So you're lying. Good to know you have all the integrity
of Donald Trump.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 11:54:03 PM UTC-6, Jinx the Minx wrote:
>> How many times have you said that you were an atheist? How exactly does
>> that align with Hinduism?

> I AM an atheist! I believe in Nothing! I look towards THE EVIDENCE!!
>
> Hinduism is he OLDEST codified "religion". The first books of Hinduism
> were written about 6000 years ago and are called the Vedas, somewhat
> analogous to Christianty's "Old Testament" of the Christian Bible. And
> later like the New Testament in Christianity newer books of Hinduism were
> written and were called the Upanishads.
>
> I just need an ESTABLISHED Religion to appease the U.S. Govt's demand for
> an ESTABLISHED LIE RELIGION to be the basis of a LEGAL 501(c)3 NOT FOR
> PROFIT "religion" to put in the Govt's BULLSHIT LEGAL FORMS!! Bullshit
> Religion Crap for their BULLSHIT Govt forms!!
>
> Neither the Govt OR Religions are TRUE! Both are BULLSHIT!! Neither
> accomplish what they speciously INTEND on accomplishing because BOTH ARE BULLSHIT!!
>
> Do we all UNDERSTAND THAT now?
>
> John Kuthe...

Youre a fraud who knows nothing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 5:39:44 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> Not fear. Prudence.
>>
>> If you'd worked for your money rather than having it handed to you,
>> you'd ensure that the IRS had no excuse to take what it's owed.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> I've WORKED for my money all my ****ing MONEY all my life! My mother (when she was very young, before I was born) and father did too!
>
> People like you and Alex are just JEALOUS that I got a large inheritance! :-(
>
> John Kuthe...

Not at all. I've earned, and saved, far more than you inherited.

It's just free advice. Get your non-profit set up by EOY or you will
have to pay the taxman for your rents.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 21:46:40 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> I TOLD you, I'm forming a new NOT FOR PROFIT corporation,
>> CooperativeCorporationsSTL.ORG and I need to find out what the MO
>> Govt considers a religion, because based on MY beliefs if you
>> will I am a Hindu. And my house can be a Hindu shrine!

> Some dumbass actually paid $12 to register that domain 5 days ago.
> Gee, I wonder who THAT was? It will go to waste just like
> kuthechocolates.com did.
>
> All these pipe dreams, so little time.
>
> -sw

Very little time. December 31st is approaching rapidly and I doubt the
rental income earned prior to the non-profit status (that will never
happen) would apply anyway.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 21:58:53 -0500, Alex wrote:
>
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> I TOLD you, I'm forming a new NOT FOR PROFIT corporation, CooperativeCorporationsSTL.ORG and I need to find out what the MO Govt considers a religion, because based on MY beliefs if you will I am a Hindu. And my house can be a Hindu shrine!
>>>
>>> Christian churches are not for profit, so can this house be!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!

>> You have a month and twelve days to figure that out or you will have to
>> report your collected rent as income. Good luck with that.

> Maybe he'll even finally pay those capital gains taxes this year,
> too. That's where they're REALLY going to crack down on him. Rental
> income is piddly stuff compared to that.
>
> -sw

He won't, but the IRS will catch up to him. I moved a large amount of
money from an IRA to a 401K and got a "bill" from the IRS a year later
for $20,717 in taxes and interest. Once I showed evidence of the
rollover my balance was zero.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 9:52:26 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> And as God as my Witness, I AM THAT DUMBASS!! ;-)
>>>
>>> If ya wanna make some things happen, you GOTTA START SOMEWHERE!!

>> A reasonable person would have researched what constitutes a
>> religion and a 501C before they invested even $12. You seem to
>> think you'll be dealing with the State of Missouri but you won't.
>> It will be the federal government. And you'd a fool to attract any
>> attention to yourself trying to establish a 501C if your personal
>> taxes aren't in pristine order.
>>
>> -sw

> Hinduism IS a religion, and is in fact the oldest codified living religion.
>
> Believe me, 501(c)3 is totally a state thing. Of course the state deals with the federal govt.
>
> And WHY on earth are you worried about my taxes? I PAY THEM ALL! OK?
>
> John Kuthe...

You don't know much about non-profits or taxes, eh?

Section *501*(*c*)(*3*) is the portion of the US Internal Revenue Code
that allows for federal tax exemption of nonprofit organizations,
specifically those that are considered public charities, private
foundations or private operating foundations.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-11-19 7:35 PM, Alex wrote:

>> Believe me, 501(c)3 is totally a state thing. Of course the state
>> deals with the federal govt.
>>
>> And WHY on earth are you worried about my taxes? I PAY THEM ALL! OK?
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> You don't know much about non-profits or taxes, eh?
>
> Section *501*(*c*)(*3*) is the portion of the US Internal Revenue Code
> that allows for federal tax exemption of nonprofit organizations,
> specifically those that are considered public charities, private
> foundations or private operating foundations.

I am on the board of a non profit. We organize a big art festival every
year. We rent an arena and set it up to accommodate 85 artists who are
selling their art. We charge for the booths and we get a percentage of
their sales. The money we make from the festival goes to scholarships
for arts students in the community, donations to a youth group that
helps us and to the town library. I am trying to wrap my head around
the idea of a guy buying a house with an inheritance and renting out
rooms cheap being a non profit. I pity the guy from the IRS who will
have to try to deal with Kuthe rationally.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 05:39:59 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> I just need an ESTABLISHED Religion to appease the U.S. Govt's
> demand for an ESTABLISHED LIE RELIGION to be the basis of a LEGAL
> 501(c)3 NOT FOR PROFIT "religion" to put in the Govt's BULLSHIT
> LEGAL FORMS!! Bullshit Religion Crap for their BULLSHIT Govt
> forms!!
>
> Neither the Govt OR Religions are TRUE! Both are BULLSHIT!!
> Neither accomplish what they speciously INTEND on accomplishing
> because BOTH ARE BULLSHIT!!
>
> Do we all UNDERSTAND THAT now?

Make sure you put that on the application.

You basically just killed any shred of hope you ever had of a 501C
with that post. So you may as well give up now.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 20:06:44 -0500, Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2018-11-19 7:35 PM, Alex wrote:
>
>>> Believe me, 501(c)3 is totally a state thing. Of course the state
>>> deals with the federal govt.
>>>
>>> And WHY on earth are you worried about my taxes? I PAY THEM ALL! OK?
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> You don't know much about non-profits or taxes, eh?
>>
>> Section *501*(*c*)(*3*) is the portion of the US Internal Revenue Code
>> that allows for federal tax exemption of nonprofit organizations,
>> specifically those that are considered public charities, private
>> foundations or private operating foundations.

> I am on the board of a non profit. We organize a big.....

Blah blah. blah BLAH. blahhhhhh. blah. blah. blah! Blablahblablah.
Blah, and blah.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, November 19, 2018 at 8:31:15 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:
> You basically just killed any shred of hope you ever had of a 501C
> with that post. So you may as well give up now.
>
> -sw

BULLSHIT!!! :-(

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:
> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5C7345 44
>
> This is the cover art for an upcoming horror documentary <shiver>

LOL! So funny.
Imagine waking up one morning to find yourself tied to a bed
and those 3 grinning faces looking down at you.

eh-oh >;-o
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Do they emit a heritage specific odor?

Again, the best Indian restaurant in STL! John Kuthe[_3_] General Cooking 186 20-07-2018 09:08 PM
AGAIN, best Indian restaurant in STL! John Kuthe[_3_] General Cooking 2 12-07-2018 04:50 AM
I went and ate at the best Indian restaurant in St Louis MO!! John Kuthe[_3_] General Cooking 31 03-02-2018 01:50 AM
Aryaa's Indian Restaurant aryaas Vegan 1 12-02-2013 02:58 AM
Indian Restaurant Curry catherine roberts Asian Cooking 0 22-03-2007 11:40 AM