FoodBanter.com

-   -   Has anyone tried Dunkin Donuts Cold Brew? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/444067-re-has-anyone-tried.html)

Druce 21-07-2018 01:56 AM

Has anyone tried Dunkin Donuts Cold Brew?

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 00:01:16 -0000 (UTC), Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>I'm an iced coffee fanatic and usually pick up an iced coffee at a
>coffe shop or good restaurant.
>
>Yesterday I bought a package of Dunkin Donuts Cold Brew.

"Ingredients:
Brewed 100% Arabica Coffee."

Yoohoo!

Hank Rogers[_2_] 21-07-2018 02:27 AM

Druce wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 00:01:16 -0000 (UTC), Wayne Boatwright
> > wrote:
>
>> I'm an iced coffee fanatic and usually pick up an iced coffee at a
>> coffe shop or good restaurant.
>>
>> Yesterday I bought a package of Dunkin Donuts Cold Brew.

> "Ingredients:
> Brewed 100% Arabica Coffee."
>
> Yoohoo!

So it is already brewed? Like an instant coffee?

Maybe it's good. Some instants are OK, others not so much.

Does it contain animal products? produced by slave labor? 100% vegan?

OK for mormons to drink?

Druce 21-07-2018 02:58 AM

Has anyone tried Dunkin Donuts Cold Brew?

On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 20:27:29 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Druce wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 00:01:16 -0000 (UTC), Wayne Boatwright
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I'm an iced coffee fanatic and usually pick up an iced coffee at a
>>> coffe shop or good restaurant.
>>>
>>> Yesterday I bought a package of Dunkin Donuts Cold Brew.

>> "Ingredients:
>> Brewed 100% Arabica Coffee."
>>
>> Yoohoo!
>>

>So it is already brewed? Like an instant coffee?
>
>Maybe it's good. Some instants are OK, others not so much.
>
>Does it contain animal products? produced by slave labor? 100% vegan?
>
>OK for mormons to drink?

And Hare Krishna's, Orange People, fregans, leprechauns?