Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner 6/20/18

Meatloaf, four day old Spanish "Rice a Roni" and three day old macaroni
salad. I'm getting real tired of the "Rice a Roni" and mac salad. I'll
get tired of the meatloaf soon enough.

leo
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/20/2018 5:33 PM, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:

> ....I'm getting real tired of the "Rice a Roni" and mac salad.

I'm shocked!
> get tired of the meatloaf soon enough.

"Immediately" wasn't soon enough?

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Leonard Blaisdell" > wrote in message
> Meatloaf, four day old Spanish "Rice a Roni" and three day old macaroni
> salad. I'm getting real tired of the "Rice a Roni" and mac salad. I'll
> get tired of the meatloaf soon enough.
>
> leo

My only leftover was white rice. Made brown Basmati rice, teriyaki
vegetables, teriyaki chicken, potstickers (frozen), and a little orange
chicken for me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 7:33:34 PM UTC-4, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
> Meatloaf, four day old Spanish "Rice a Roni" and three day old macaroni
> salad. I'm getting real tired of the "Rice a Roni" and mac salad. I'll
> get tired of the meatloaf soon enough.
>
> leo

Teppanyaki-style chicken, with rice and nuked previously frozen green beans.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/21/2018 1:23 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "Leonard Blaisdell" > wrote in message
>> Meatloaf, four day old Spanish "Rice a Roni" and three day old macaroni
>> salad. I'm getting real tired of the "Rice a Roni" and mac salad. I'll
>> get tired of the meatloaf soon enough.
>>
>> leo

> My only leftover was white rice. Made brown Basmati rice, teriyaki
> vegetables, teriyaki chicken, potstickers (frozen), and a little
> orange chicken for me.

Â* We had some beef stir fry since the veggie stand* guy gave us some
zucchinis and she wanted one with our dinner . I'm not much on some
Southern Cuisine , zukes , green tomatoes , fried okra and yellow squash
are all things that I prepare and eat because my wife likes them . *He
has tomatoes already , ours aren't quite ripe yet . She promised me
BLT's for lunch today ...

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/21/2018 2:23 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "Leonard Blaisdell" > wrote in message
>> Meatloaf, four day old Spanish "Rice a Roni" and three day old macaroni
>> salad. I'm getting real tired of the "Rice a Roni" and mac salad. I'll
>> get tired of the meatloaf soon enough.
>>
>> leo

> My only leftover was white rice.

Why? You've made a big deal about only wanting to cook and eat brown
rice. And your gardener preferring it. Why so why white? Never mind I
don't actually care.

Responding to Leo... absolutely none of the above.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 15:29:48 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/21/2018 2:23 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "Leonard Blaisdell" > wrote in message
>>> Meatloaf, four day old Spanish "Rice a Roni" and three day old macaroni
>>> salad. I'm getting real tired of the "Rice a Roni" and mac salad. I'll
>>> get tired of the meatloaf soon enough.
>>>
>>> leo

>> My only leftover was white rice.

>Why? You've made a big deal about only wanting to cook and eat brown
>rice. And your gardener preferring it. Why so why white? Never mind I
>don't actually care.

Ha, you can't fool us. You DO care. That's why you're peeking through
a gap in the curtains. "Why white, why white, why white..." Of course
you care! And that gardener even keeps you awake at night!