Old 16-05-2018, 07:28 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs,alt.flame.niggers

Default Red Lobster

Chimpout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO2xzjshJHQ

Old 16-05-2018, 11:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

* Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ...* probably the same asshole
that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows who he is
.... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like that
rhetorical question ... .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Old 16-05-2018, 11:57 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
news

Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ... probably the same asshole
that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows who he is ...
now who around here is low enough to do a thing like that rhetorical
question ... .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on
peace of mind - Zac Brown

Apparently so, on all counts.

Cheri

Old 17-05-2018, 12:24 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/16/2018 5:57 PM, Cheri wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
news

Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ... probably the same
asshole that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows
who he is ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like
that rhetorical question ... .

--
*Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on
peace of mind - Zac Brown

Apparently so, on all counts.

Cheri

* Anybody with coding/whatever skills could track the lowdown SOB .
Unfortunately I'm a better welder ,,, and I ain't all that good at
welding . I am however a damn fine cabinet maker .

--
Snag
If you act like sheep

Old 17-05-2018, 12:25 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/16/2018 6:24 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 5/16/2018 5:57 PM, Cheri wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
news

Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ... probably the same
asshole that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows
who he is ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like
that rhetorical question ... .

--
*Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on
peace of mind - Zac Brown

Apparently so, on all counts.

Cheri

* Anybody with coding/whatever skills could track the lowdown SOB .
Unfortunately I'm a better welder ,,, and I ain't all that good at
welding . I am however a damn fine cabinet maker .

* And cook , just ask my wife .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Old 17-05-2018, 01:28 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-05-16 6:19 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

* Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ...* probably the same asshole
that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows who he is
... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like that
rhetorical question ... .

It shouldn't be too hard to narrow it down to one of the resident
nymshifting losers.
Old 17-05-2018, 01:33 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 16 May 2018 18:25:14 -0500, Terry Coombs
wrote:

On 5/16/2018 6:24 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 5/16/2018 5:57 PM, Cheri wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
news
Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ... probably the same
asshole that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows
who he is ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like
that rhetorical question ... .

--
*Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on
peace of mind - Zac Brown

Apparently so, on all counts.

Cheri

* Anybody with coding/whatever skills could track the lowdown SOB .
Unfortunately I'm a better welder ,,, and I ain't all that good at
welding . I am however a damn fine cabinet maker .

* And cook , just ask my wife .

Are you sure she hasn't just developed immunity after all those years?
Old 17-05-2018, 01:48 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

[...]

She weighs 400 pounds... he's gotta be an excellent cook. heheh
Old 17-05-2018, 01:54 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

On 5/16/2018 6:24 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 5/16/2018 5:57 PM, Cheri wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
news  Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ... probably the same
asshole that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows
who he is ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like
that rhetorical question ... .

--
*Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on
peace of mind - Zac Brown

Apparently so, on all counts.

Cheri
* Anybody with coding/whatever skills could track the lowdown SOB .
Unfortunately I'm a better welder ,,, and I ain't all that good at
welding . I am however a damn fine cabinet maker .

* And cook , just ask my wife .

Are you sure she hasn't just developed immunity after all those years?

* Well , since I took over cooking only about 5 years ago , that's not
likely ...

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Old 17-05-2018, 02:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/16/2018 7:24 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 5/16/2018 5:57 PM, Cheri wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
news

Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ... probably the same
asshole that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows
who he is ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like
that rhetorical question ... .

--
*Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on
peace of mind - Zac Brown

Apparently so, on all counts.

Cheri

* Anybody with coding/whatever skills could track the lowdown SOB .
Unfortunately I'm a better welder ,,, and I ain't all that good at
welding . I am however a damn fine cabinet maker .

I only see these stupid trolls when someone replies to the posts.
Thunderbird has great filtering capabilities.

Jill
Old 17-05-2018, 04:08 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/17/2018 8:37 AM, jmcquown wrote:
[...]

* I'm in the middle of updating mine ...

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Old 17-05-2018, 07:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking