Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs,alt.flame.niggers

Default Red Lobster

Chimpout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO2xzjshJHQ
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Â* Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ...Â* probably the same asshole
that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows who he is
.... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like that
<rhetorical question ...> .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Terry Coombs" > wrote in message
news

>  Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ... probably the same asshole
> that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows who he is ...
> now who around here is low enough to do a thing like that <rhetorical
> question ...> .
>
> --
> Snag
> Ain't no dollar sign on
> peace of mind - Zac Brown

Apparently so, on all counts.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/16/2018 5:57 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "Terry Coombs" > wrote in message
> news
>>
>>  Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ... probably the same
>> asshole that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows
>> who he is ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like
>> that <rhetorical question ...> .
>>
>> --
>> *Snag
>> Ain't no dollar sign on
>> peace of mind - Zac Brown
>>

> Apparently so, on all counts.
>
> Cheri

* Anybody with coding/whatever skills could track the lowdown SOB .
Unfortunately I'm a better welder ,,, and I ain't all that good at
welding . I am however a damn fine cabinet maker .

--
Snag
If you act like sheep

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/16/2018 6:24 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
> On 5/16/2018 5:57 PM, Cheri wrote:
>> "Terry Coombs" > wrote in message
>> news
>>>
>>>  Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ... probably the same
>>> asshole that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows
>>> who he is ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like
>>> that <rhetorical question ...> .
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Snag
>>> Ain't no dollar sign on
>>> peace of mind - Zac Brown
>>>

>> Apparently so, on all counts.
>>
>> Cheri

> * Anybody with coding/whatever skills could track the lowdown SOB .
> Unfortunately I'm a better welder ,,, and I ain't all that good at
> welding . I am however a damn fine cabinet maker .

* And cook , just ask my wife .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-05-16 6:19 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

> Â* Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ...Â* probably the same asshole
> that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows who he is
> ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like that
> <rhetorical question ...> .

It shouldn't be too hard to narrow it down to one of the resident
nymshifting losers.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 16 May 2018 18:25:14 -0500, Terry Coombs >
wrote:

>On 5/16/2018 6:24 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
>> On 5/16/2018 5:57 PM, Cheri wrote:
>>> "Terry Coombs" > wrote in message
>>> news >>>>

>>> Apparently so, on all counts.
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> * Anybody with coding/whatever skills could track the lowdown SOB .
>> Unfortunately I'm a better welder ,,, and I ain't all that good at
>> welding . I am however a damn fine cabinet maker .
>>

> * And cook , just ask my wife .

Are you sure she hasn't just developed immunity after all those years?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 17 May 2018 10:33:42 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Wed, 16 May 2018 18:25:14 -0500, Terry Coombs >
>wrote:

>>> * Anybody with coding/whatever skills could track the lowdown SOB .
>>> Unfortunately I'm a better welder ,,, and I ain't all that good at
>>> welding . I am however a damn fine cabinet maker .
>>>

>> * And cook , just ask my wife .

>Are you sure she hasn't just developed immunity after all those years?\

She weighs 400 pounds... he's gotta be an excellent cook. heheh
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/16/2018 7:33 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 16 May 2018 18:25:14 -0500, Terry Coombs >
> wrote:

>>> Â* Anybody with coding/whatever skills could track the lowdown SOB .
>>> Unfortunately I'm a better welder ,,, and I ain't all that good at
>>> welding . I am however a damn fine cabinet maker .
>>>

>> Â* And cook , just ask my wife .

> Are you sure she hasn't just developed immunity after all those years?

Â* Well , since I took over cooking only about 5 years ago , that's not
likely ...

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/16/2018 7:24 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
> On 5/16/2018 5:57 PM, Cheri wrote:
>> "Terry Coombs" > wrote in message
>> news
>>>
>>>  Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ... probably the same
>>> asshole that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows
>>> who he is ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like
>>> that <rhetorical question ...> .
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Snag
>>> Ain't no dollar sign on
>>> peace of mind - Zac Brown
>>>

>> Apparently so, on all counts.
>>
>> Cheri

> * Anybody with coding/whatever skills could track the lowdown SOB .
> Unfortunately I'm a better welder ,,, and I ain't all that good at
> welding . I am however a damn fine cabinet maker .

I only see these stupid trolls when someone replies to the posts.
Thunderbird has great filtering capabilities.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/17/2018 8:37 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/16/2018 7:24 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
>> On 5/16/2018 5:57 PM, Cheri wrote:
>>> "Terry Coombs" > wrote in message
>>> news >>>>

>>> Apparently so, on all counts.
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> ** Anybody with coding/whatever skills could track the lowdown SOB .
>> Unfortunately I'm a better welder ,,, and I ain't all that good at
>> welding . I am however a damn fine cabinet maker .
>>

> I only see these stupid trolls when someone replies to the posts.
> Thunderbird has great filtering capabilities.
>
> Jill

* I'm in the middle of updating mine ...

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/16/2018 8:28 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2018-05-16 6:19 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
>>
>> Â*Â* Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ...Â* probably the same
>> asshole that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows
>> who he is ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like
>> that <rhetorical question ...> .
>>

> It shouldn't be too hard to narrow it down to one of the resident
> nymshifting losers.

Probably Morrow.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-05-17 2:38 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
> On 5/16/2018 8:28 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2018-05-16 6:19 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
>>>
>>> Â*Â* Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ...Â* probably the same
>>> asshole that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows
>>> who he is ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like
>>> that <rhetorical question ...> .
>>>

>> It shouldn't be too hard to narrow it down to one of the resident
>> nymshifting losers.
> >

> Probably Morrow.

Well, he would fit my description. I can't be bothered. I just look at
the it and think to myself what a ****ing loser the nymshifting asshole
is. Anyone who has gone to the effort to nymshift repeatly has admitted
to him/herself has thrown in the towel and admitted that they are a
complete loser.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hank Rodgers wrote:
> On Wed, 16 May 2018 19:57:19 -0500, Terry Coombs wrote:
>
>> On 5/16/2018 7:48 PM, wrote:

>>> She weighs 400 pounds... he's gotta be an excellent cook. heheh

>> Actually well under half that .

> Yea, she needs a well under half her body for those huge-assed dumps
> she takes! Ahahahahahahahahahahahh!

Hiya PenFart! How is yoose today?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Terry Coombs" > wrote in message
news
> On 5/16/2018 8:28 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2018-05-16 6:19 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
>>>
>>>   Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ... probably the same asshole
>>> that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows who he is
>>> ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like that
>>> <rhetorical question ...> .
>>>

>> It shouldn't be too hard to narrow it down to one of the resident
>> nymshifting losers.
> >

> Probably Morrow.

Nah, not at all.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message news
On 5/16/2018 8:28 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2018-05-16 6:19 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
>>
>> Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ... probably the same asshole
>> that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows who he is ...
>> now who around here is low enough to do a thing like that <rhetorical
>> question ...> .
>>

> It shouldn't be too hard to narrow it down to one of the resident
> nymshifting losers.

Probably Morrow.

==

He does use other nicks but I have only seen him using them along with his
own nick and it is always obvious!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 17 May 2018 21:02:45 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Terry Coombs" wrote in message news >
>On 5/16/2018 8:28 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2018-05-16 6:19 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
>>>
>>> Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ... probably the same asshole
>>> that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows who he is ...
>>> now who around here is low enough to do a thing like that <rhetorical
>>> question ...> .
>>>

>> It shouldn't be too hard to narrow it down to one of the resident
>> nymshifting losers.
>>

>Probably Morrow.
>
>==
>
>He does use other nicks but I have only seen him using them along with his
>own nick and it is always obvious!

The problem is that when it's not obvious, we don't know about it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 17 May 2018 21:02:45 +0100, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>

>> "Terry Coombs" wrote in message news >>

>>> It shouldn't be too hard to narrow it down to one of the resident
>>> nymshifting losers.
>>>

>> Probably Morrow.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> He does use other nicks but I have only seen him using them along with his
>> own nick and it is always obvious!

> The problem is that when it's not obvious, we don't know about it.

I guess it's like little children with Halloween masks from the dollar
store

Usually, we know ... that's little johnnie, that's little suzy, etc.

But when they manage to fool the adults, they giggle till they ****
themselves.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/17/2018 1:38 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
> On 5/16/2018 8:28 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2018-05-16 6:19 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
>>>
>>> Â*Â* Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ...Â* probably the same
>>> asshole that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows
>>> who he is ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like
>>> that <rhetorical question ...> .
>>>

>> It shouldn't be too hard to narrow it down to one of the resident
>> nymshifting losers.
> >

> Probably Morrow.

Â* Our resident spoofer strikes again - I didn't say that .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry Coombs wrote:

> Â* Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ...Â* probably the same
> asshole that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows
> who he is ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like
> that <rhetorical question ...> .

Yeah, seeing lots of it. Some little boy is rubbing his itty bitty pud
again.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hank Rodgers wrote:

> On Wed, 16 May 2018 19:57:19 -0500, Terry Coombs wrote:
>
> > On 5/16/2018 7:48 PM, wrote:

> knows >>>>>>> who he is ... now who around here is low enough to do a
> thing like >>>>>>> that <rhetorical question ...> .

> SOB . >>>>> Unfortunately I'm a better welder ,,, and I ain't all
> that good at >>>>> welding . I am however a damn fine cabinet maker .

> years?\ >> She weighs 400 pounds... he's gotta be an excellent cook.
> heheh
> >
> > * Actually well under half that .

> Yea, she needs a well under half her body for those huge-assed dumps
> she takes! Ahahahahahahahahahahahh!

dumped in the sewer with the other bozos
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2018-05-16 6:19 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
> >
> >Â* Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ...Â* probably the same

> asshole that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows
> who he is ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like
> that <rhetorical question ...> .
> >

> It shouldn't be too hard to narrow it down to one of the resident
> nymshifting losers.

Probably Aioae site related but if you kill that, you lose DS1. I'm
about to give up on keeping him though over the other spam. ds1 can
shift to a real (free even) server.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry Coombs wrote:

> On 5/17/2018 1:38 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

> asshole that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows
> who he is ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like
> that <rhetorical question ...> .
> > > >

> > > It shouldn't be too hard to narrow it down to one of the resident
> > > nymshifting losers.
> > >

> > Probably Morrow.

> Â* Our resident spoofer strikes again - I didn't say that .

gioia.aioe.org

Kill that and you lose the spoofer, but also ds1 who won't move off
aioe.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 May 2018 17:33:46 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Terry Coombs wrote:

>> asshole that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows
>> who he is ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like
>> that <rhetorical question ...> .

>> > Probably Morrow.

>> * Our resident spoofer strikes again - I didn't say that .

>gioia.aioe.org
>
>Kill that and you lose the spoofer, but also ds1 who won't move off
>aioe.

Why doesn't he just use Google Groups?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 May 2018 17:23:47 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Dave Smith wrote:
>
>> On 2018-05-16 6:19 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
>> >
>> >* Damn Cheri , someone doesn't like you ...* probably the same

>> asshole that spoofed me with some really racist bullshit . He knows
>> who he is ... now who around here is low enough to do a thing like
>> that <rhetorical question ...> .
>> >

>> It shouldn't be too hard to narrow it down to one of the resident
>> nymshifting losers.

>Probably Aioae site related but if you kill that, you lose DS1. I'm
>about to give up on keeping him though over the other spam. ds1 can
>shift to a real (free even) server.

Yes, or Google Groups.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, cshenk
> wrote:

> gioia.aioe.org
>
> Kill that and you lose the spoofer, but also ds1 who won't move off
> aioe.

I'm doing something wrong obviously. I have had aioe killed for years,
but I still get ds1's posts.

Here's a recent ds1 header. I can't find aioe.

leo
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 May 2018 20:40:16 -0700, Leonard Blaisdell
> wrote:

>In article >, cshenk
> wrote:
>
>> gioia.aioe.org
>>
>> Kill that and you lose the spoofer, but also ds1 who won't move off
>> aioe.

>I'm doing something wrong obviously. I have had aioe killed for years,
>but I still get ds1's posts.
>
>Here's a recent ds1 header. I can't find aioe.

So he did finally switch to Google Groups! I knew he'd listen to
reason!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 12:23:56 PM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:

> Probably Aioae site related but if you kill that, you lose DS1. I'm
> about to give up on keeping him though over the other spam. ds1 can
> shift to a real (free even) server.

Whether or not I get killed off is inconsequential as far as I'm concerned.

I have used both a block account and free servers. I have never used nntp.aioe.org. My block account is over a decade old. I've abandoned it and forgotten about that relic of the old days. The free servers were fine however, these days I use a web-based email program which means that I'd have to use Thunderbird exclusively for newsgroups. I sure as heck don't want to do that. That program is way too clunky. My plan is to never use desktop client programs again. Let me tell you, things are going exactly as I have planned!

I refuse to be chained to a single computer or have to depend on huge-ass local drives again. These days, I want to fly like the eagles. Praise the Lord!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> "cshenk" > wrote:
> >Kill that and you lose the spoofer, but also ds1 who won't move off
> >aioe.

> Why doesn't he just use Google Groups?

This has been funny. Keep in mind Bruce, cshenk now has a high
paying job programming US military computers. :-o scary?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 20 May 2018 09:37:34 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>>
>> "cshenk" > wrote:
>> >Kill that and you lose the spoofer, but also ds1 who won't move off
>> >aioe.

>> Why doesn't he just use Google Groups?

>This has been funny. Keep in mind Bruce, cshenk now has a high
>paying job programming US military computers. :-o scary?

Lol, yeah! Where are those bombs going to fall?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 12:23:56 PM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:
> >
> > Probably Aioae site related but if you kill that, you lose DS1. I'm
> > about to give up on keeping him though over the other spam. ds1 can
> > shift to a real (free even) server.

> Whether or not I get killed off is inconsequential as far as I'm
> concerned.
>
> I have used both a block account and free servers. I have never used
> nntp.aioe.org. My block account is over a decade old. I've abandoned
> it and forgotten about that relic of the old days. The free servers
> were fine however, these days I use a web-based email program which
> means that I'd have to use Thunderbird exclusively for newsgroups. I
> sure as heck don't want to do that. That program is way too clunky.
> My plan is to never use desktop client programs again. Let me tell
> you, things are going exactly as I have planned!
>
> I refuse to be chained to a single computer or have to depend on
> huge-ass local drives again. These days, I want to fly like the
> eagles. Praise the Lord!

Actually, I'm not seeing the aioe now. Humm.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Leonard Blaisdell wrote:

> In article >, cshenk
> > wrote:
>
> > gioia.aioe.org
> >
> > Kill that and you lose the spoofer, but also ds1 who won't move off
> > aioe.

> I'm doing something wrong obviously. I have had aioe killed for years,
> but I still get ds1's posts.
>
> Here's a recent ds1 header. I can't find aioe.

> leo

I'm not seeing it either now.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:

> Bruce wrote:
> >
> > "cshenk" > wrote:
> > > Kill that and you lose the spoofer, but also ds1 who won't move
> > > off aioe.

> > Why doesn't he just use Google Groups?

> This has been funny. Keep in mind Bruce, cshenk now has a high
> paying job programming US military computers. :-o scary?

I do not have a job programming US computers nor have I ever. If you
are confused on what SQL is, I can help you understand it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 20 May 2018 17:03:17 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>dsi1 wrote:
>
>> Whether or not I get killed off is inconsequential as far as I'm
>> concerned.
>>
>> I have used both a block account and free servers. I have never used
>> nntp.aioe.org. My block account is over a decade old. I've abandoned
>> it and forgotten about that relic of the old days. The free servers
>> were fine however, these days I use a web-based email program which
>> means that I'd have to use Thunderbird exclusively for newsgroups. I
>> sure as heck don't want to do that. That program is way too clunky.
>> My plan is to never use desktop client programs again. Let me tell
>> you, things are going exactly as I have planned!
>>
>> I refuse to be chained to a single computer or have to depend on
>> huge-ass local drives again. These days, I want to fly like the
>> eagles. Praise the Lord!

>Actually, I'm not seeing the aioe now. Humm.

I love to see a great mind hard at work.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/20/2018 6:04 PM, cshenk wrote:
> Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
>
>> In article >, cshenk

Please stop beating a dead horse!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:
> Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
>
>> In article >, cshenk
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> gioia.aioe.org
>>>
>>> Kill that and you lose the spoofer, but also ds1 who won't move off
>>> aioe.

>> I'm doing something wrong obviously. I have had aioe killed for years,
>> but I still get ds1's posts.
>>
>> Here's a recent ds1 header. I can't find aioe.

>> leo

> I'm not seeing it either now.

It was probably just a temporary hallucination.