Posted to rec.food.cooking,es.charla.gastronomia,alt.cooking-chat

Default A diet to perform between 16 May to 20 June

A diet to perform between 16 May to 20 June.

Essays.
In search of the best diets.
It is suggested to FOLLOW next diet with the
relationship of food more convenient to the season.

GROUP: (5/10)

CARBOHYDRATES:
barley, Job's tears, maize, millet, oat, rice, sorghum, teff, wheat,
amaranth, buckwheat, quinoa, tapioca,

VEGETABLE PROTEINS:
beechnut, Brazil nut, butternut, chestnut, chia seeds,
pumpkin seeds, hazelnut, hickory nuts, pecan, sesame seeds, walnut,
watermelon seeds,

MEAT:
beef, goat, horse, pork, rabbit, sheep,

DAIRY:
butters, cottage cheese, cream cheese, farmer cheese, milk,

FERMENTED PRODUCTS:
beers, cheeses, yogurts, honey,

POULTRY:

FISH AND SEAFOOD:
crustaceans:
mollusks: bean clams, carpet shells, cockle, cuttlefish,
hard clams, mussels, octopus, razor shells, snails, squid,
striped venus clams, warty venus, whelk, and so, ...
fishes:

OILS:
colza, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, maize, olive, sesame,

LIVE FOOD:
asparagus, beet greens, beetroot, cabbages, broccoli, Brussels sprouts,
cauliflower, red cabbage, carrot, celery, cucumber, fennel, calabash,
fig-leaf gourd, squash, leek, mustard greens, olives, onion, parsnip,
radish, rhubarb, spinach, turnips, Chinese cabbage, rutabaga,
water chestnut, watercress, zucchini,

FRUITS:
canistel, guava, guavasteen, java-plum, kiwifruit, mamey sapote,
melons, noni, passion fruit, persimmon, pineapple, pomegranate,
vacciniums, watermelon,

BEVERAGES:
beetroot, carrot juice, celery juice, coffee, pineapple,
pomegranate juice, sugar cane, tea, vaccinium juice,

SPICES:
anise, basil, caper, cilantro, clove, cumin, chives, dill, fennel,
garlic, marjoram, mustard, oregano, parsley, peppermint, rosemary,
saffron, sage, thyme, vanilla,
Posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs

In article >,
says...

A waist is a terrible thing to mind so keep your chins up, cornfuser.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,es.charla.gastronomia,alt.cooking-chat

--

I do know every diet since 1950. having been on most of 'em, but I've
lost almost 30 lbs in the last six wks!

I merely started cutting booze and sugars and starches from my diet
(diabetes?). Eating less starches makes me less hungry for more
starches (read 'processed foods'), which create glucose and make one
crave even more startches (so it seems). I get sugars only from fresh
fruits (oranges, apples, 'nanners. etc).

When the 'low-fat' craze ended, sugar moved in to fill the void. Look
at Yoplait, the NEW suger-laden 'soda'. I'm droning.....

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 15 May 2018 16:22:44 GMT, "notbob" > wrote:

>Confusor wrote:
>
>> A diet to perform between 16 May to 20 June.............

>--
>
>I do know every diet since 1950. having been on most of 'em, but I've
>lost almost 30 lbs in the last six wks!
>
>I merely started cutting booze and sugars and starches from my diet
>(diabetes?). Eating less starches makes me less hungry for more
>starches (read 'processed foods'), which create glucose and make one
>crave even more startches (so it seems). I get sugars only from fresh
>fruits (oranges, apples, 'nanners. etc).
>
>When the 'low-fat' craze ended, sugar moved in to fill the void. Look
>at Yoplait, the NEW suger-laden 'soda'. I'm droning.....

All these crazy diets... just eat less and you'll lose weight. No
mumbo jumbo required.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 12:37:43 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> On 15 May 2018 16:22:44 GMT, "notbob" > wrote:
>
> >Confusor wrote:
> >
> >> A diet to perform between 16 May to 20 June.............

> >--
> >
> >I do know every diet since 1950. having been on most of 'em, but I've
> >lost almost 30 lbs in the last six wks!
> >
> >I merely started cutting booze and sugars and starches from my diet
> >(diabetes?). Eating less starches makes me less hungry for more
> >starches (read 'processed foods'), which create glucose and make one
> >crave even more startches (so it seems). I get sugars only from fresh
> >fruits (oranges, apples, 'nanners. etc).
> >
> >When the 'low-fat' craze ended, sugar moved in to fill the void. Look
> >at Yoplait, the NEW suger-laden 'soda'. I'm droning.....

> All these crazy diets... just eat less and you'll lose weight. No
> mumbo jumbo required.

I don't think Confusor's posts are about losing weight. I'd assumed
they were Ayurvedic.

It cracked me up that he follows "It is suggested to FOLLOW next diet with the
relationship of food more convenient to the season" with a list of fruits
that are neither local nor in season for most of us who live in the
temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 16 May 2018 03:10:29 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 12:37:43 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:

>> >--
>> >
>> >I do know every diet since 1950. having been on most of 'em, but I've
>> >lost almost 30 lbs in the last six wks!
>> >
>> >I merely started cutting booze and sugars and starches from my diet
>> >(diabetes?). Eating less starches makes me less hungry for more
>> >starches (read 'processed foods'), which create glucose and make one
>> >crave even more startches (so it seems). I get sugars only from fresh
>> >fruits (oranges, apples, 'nanners. etc).
>> >
>> >When the 'low-fat' craze ended, sugar moved in to fill the void. Look
>> >at Yoplait, the NEW suger-laden 'soda'. I'm droning.....

>> All these crazy diets... just eat less and you'll lose weight. No
>> mumbo jumbo required.

>I don't think Confusor's posts are about losing weight. I'd assumed
>they were Ayurvedic.
>
>It cracked me up that he follows "It is suggested to FOLLOW next diet with the
>relationship of food more convenient to the season" with a list of fruits
>that are neither local nor in season for most of us who live in the
>temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere.

Yes, he's a nut, in season or not, but I was replying to notbob.
Posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs

On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 09:23:10 +0200, Confusor wrote:

> If you want to lose weight, you should eat for six hours as much as
> you can and stop eating for 18 hours.

> Examples: eat from 12 a.m. to 6 p.m., fast from 6:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m.

12 AM to 6 PM is 18 hours; 6 PM to 12 PM is another 18 hours. So you want 2
18-hour sessions of bing-eating every 24 hours? Yeah, that sounds like a
sure way to lose weight.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 11:20:54 AM UTC-4, Mike_Duffy wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 09:23:10 +0200, Confusor wrote:
>
> > If you want to lose weight, you should eat for six hours as much as
> > you can and stop eating for 18 hours.

> > Examples: eat from 12 a.m. to 6 p.m., fast from 6:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m.

> 12 AM to 6 PM is 18 hours; 6 PM to 12 PM is another 18 hours. So you want 2
> 18-hour sessions of bing-eating every 24 hours? Yeah, that sounds like a
> sure way to lose weight.

You're expecting arithmetic and logic from this guy? He's
manifestly a nutbar.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs

Mike_Duffy wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 09:23:10 +0200, Confusor wrote:
>
>> If you want to lose weight, you should eat for six hours as much as
>> you can and stop eating for 18 hours.

>> Examples: eat from 12 a.m. to 6 p.m., fast from 6:00 p.m. to 12:00
>> p.m.

> 12 AM to 6 PM is 18 hours; 6 PM to 12 PM is another 18 hours. So you
> want 2 18-hour sessions of bing-eating every 24 hours? Yeah, that
> sounds like a sure way to lose weight.

Well, then fast from 18.00 to 12.00 with military mode on the hours.
(18.00, 22.00, 24.00, 02.00, 08.00, 10.00, 12.00), between 18.00 to
12.00 hours there are 18 hours.