Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default May 5th

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 5/19/2018 7:30 PM, Cheri wrote:
>> > wrote in message

says...

>>> The Queen lent her the tiara, it was one of Queen Mary's, she often
>>> wore it.

>> Yes, I know. I watched something yesterday on PBS where they showed
>> dresses, tiaras etc. from past queens at their weddings. I loved seeing
>> those dresses, shoes, etc.
>>
>> Cheri

> Yes, lots of good historical info. And the gowns. (Was not a fan of
> Diana's "froofy" gown with huge poofy... well, everything. Oh good lord.
> The 1980's.)
>
> I love the show you're talking about on PBS. Interesting to me was Queen
> Elizabeth II had to have the tiara she chose to wear repaired on her
> wedding day. It broke in half when they were placing it on her head. It
> was immediately raced off under police escort to the royal jeweler.
> Basically welded back together. They pointed out if you look closely you
> can see a space in the middle where the crown had split. In much later
> pics the crown has undergone much more repair the space isn't there
> anymore.
>
> I love the history. Victoria seems to be be the one who set the trend for
> white or ivory gowns. Before that, no one much really cared or designed a
> wardrobe around what brides wore.
>
> Jill

Yes, and I loved seeing the embroidery work they were doing and also the
making of the epaulets. All that stuff is very interesting to me.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 May 2018 16:36:40 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" > wrote in message
>
>> I had no choice but to watch parts of this. I thought the only thing
>> that went wrong was the black guy, who went on wayyyy too long.

>Yes, but watching some of the faces in the audience was worth it. Priceless.

lol, true.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Sat, 19 May 2018 12:54:27 -0700 (PDT), "Steve 'Rubber Goods' Wertz"
> > wrote:
>
>> Sheldon wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, 19 May 2018 14:54:10 -0400, Dave Smith

>>> He is as far from a handsome prince as it gets, his only saving grace
>>> is he's not a hunchback... and she's no beauty herself with her Idaho
>>> potato nose and no royal tits so maybe a perfect match.

>> I don't know what the dealie is with these young guys and facial hair, it looks sloppy and dirty...have they never heard, "Did you SHAVE...!!!???"

> I shave every day, and I've shaved my wife's pubes for our wedding day
> and I've shaved her pubes squeaky clean every few days since. We both
> prefer her pubes looking like a ten year olds.

LOL I bet the audience at yoose wedding got a kick out of dat maw on
yoose mammy.

Dooze yoose shave her ass too?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 11:07:15 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> Well waddaya know? You could have knocked me over with a feather!
>
> ===
>
> Who knows, you might have got it from us ;-)

Who knows who got what from who? OTOH, there is one that that the US has given to the world: Rap and Hip hop culture. You're welcome.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/19/2018 3:38 PM, wrote:
>> On Sat, 19 May 2018 14:54:10 -0400, Dave Smith
>> > wrote:

>>> That is the older and wiser voice. The thing is that when I was a kid,
>>> every little girl wanted to be a princess and marry a handsome prince.

>> He is as far from a handsome prince as it gets, his only saving grace
>> is he's not a hunchback... and she's no beauty herself with her Idaho
>> potato nose and no royal tits so maybe a perfect match.
>>

> Who the **** are you talking about?
>
> Jill

Maybe it's crystal palace time for popeye?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 6:11:07 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> Hey leave the girl alone! How would you feel if you fell in love with
> someone famous and you got your whole life hauled over the coals and in the
> newspapers!
>
> I can't say I am overwhelmed with the wedding but I do like Harry.
>
> I will see it when it comes up at the times I usually watch tv

The Brits really excel at stuff like that. It's kind of amazing to see. The most amazing part was Bishop Michael Curry doing his thing up there. American fire and thunder in a medieval chapel. I could not believe it. This might be a game changer for religion in the UK. I can see the Brits taking to this in the same way they took to Elvis. Don't quote me on this though... I could be wrong.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 May 2018 18:46:29 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/19/2018 6:23 PM, Nancy Young wrote:
>> On 5/19/2018 6:07 PM, jmcquown wrote in reply to Sheldon:
>>

>>> But he wasn't physically capable.* Aside from appearing to be a greedy
>>> attention seeking father dealing with the press (who cares), he had a
>>> heart attack and underwent bypass surgery a couple of days before the
>>> wedding.* I'm sure she was heartbroken since by all accounts, despite
>>> her parents being divorced when she was a baby, she spent time with
>>> both of them.

>> I knew there was some controversy but I didn't know what.* I saw her
>> half sister make some snide comments.* Whatever.
>>

>I do know her half sister looks incredibly jealous as does her half
>brother. Thing is, you don't write a ltter to Prince Harry telling him
>not to marry your half sister.
>
>> I was only replying to the idea that women would start walking down
>> the aisle alone, it would be hard to break that one to a father
>> who looked forward to that role.* Not Meghan's, specifically.
>>
>> nancy

>It would be hard if the father's actually looked forward to it. I was
>replying to Sheldon's "if capable", which, despite the controversy in
>the press (will he, won't he) turned out not to be possible.
>
>Her mother was absolutely beautiful, too. And she seemed so calm.
>
>Jill

All I meant was that if the father wasn't physically able then he
should be forgiven. Sometimes elderly parents are unable. My father
attended my wedding but my mom was bed ridden on oxygen and other
meds, at 81 years old there was no way she could get to the toilet on
her own. My father had a grand time trying to out drink my father
inlaw... the two of them practically drank the bar dry, I'd say it was
a tie. They never met previously but the two of them got along like
they were childhhood friends.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Switching to 5/19/18 a tad late (WAS May 5th)

On Sat, 19 May 2018 18:32:04 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/19/2018 11:25 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>> On Sat, 19 May 2018 14:47:00 +0100, Janet > wrote:
>>
>>> In article >, says...

says...

>>> It's a perfect sunny blue-sky day and the wedding service was lovely
>>> especially the gospel choir singing "Stand by me" and the American
>>> bishop's address :-). Bride's dress was perfect, elegantly simple with
>>> long long veil; she did you proud.
>>>
>>> What an entrance she made. I'm betting she starts a fashion for brides
>>> walking themselves down the aisle.
>>>
>>> Janet UK

>> the cake presentation is absolutely gorgeous!
>>

>The cake presentation was gorgeous! I can't quite imagine what a lemon
>sponge cake with elder flower and buttercream frosting might taste like.
> They imported the lemons from Spain but the elder flowers grow all
>over Windsor in May. (So do the peonies used in her and other
>historical Royal brides' bouquets.) The butter and eggs, pretty much
>everything came from the Windsor estate.
>
>I heard they were a tad worried because unlike a harder fondant icing,
>buttercream is very soft. There's always a chance something might slip.
>
>I didn't know until this past week many traditional royal wedding cakes
>have been fruit cakes.
>
>Jill

I don't even know what's a fruit cake... something for faggots...
please explain what's a fruit cake.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Sat, 19 May 2018 18:32:04 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:

says...

says...

>>> the cake presentation is absolutely gorgeous!
>>>

>> The cake presentation was gorgeous! I can't quite imagine what a lemon
>> sponge cake with elder flower and buttercream frosting might taste like.
>> They imported the lemons from Spain but the elder flowers grow all
>> over Windsor in May. (So do the peonies used in her and other
>> historical Royal brides' bouquets.) The butter and eggs, pretty much
>> everything came from the Windsor estate.
>>
>> I heard they were a tad worried because unlike a harder fondant icing,
>> buttercream is very soft. There's always a chance something might slip.
>>
>> I didn't know until this past week many traditional royal wedding cakes
>> have been fruit cakes.
>>
>> Jill

> I don't even know what's a fruit cake... something for faggots...
> please explain what's a fruit cake.

Yoose brutha is a fruitcake?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/19/2018 10:27 PM, wrote:
> On Sat, 19 May 2018 18:32:04 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:

says...

says...

>>> the cake presentation is absolutely gorgeous!
>>>

>> The cake presentation was gorgeous! I can't quite imagine what a lemon
>> sponge cake with elder flower and buttercream frosting might taste like.
>> They imported the lemons from Spain but the elder flowers grow all
>> over Windsor in May. (So do the peonies used in her and other
>> historical Royal brides' bouquets.) The butter and eggs, pretty much
>> everything came from the Windsor estate.
>>
>> I heard they were a tad worried because unlike a harder fondant icing,
>> buttercream is very soft. There's always a chance something might slip.
>>
>> I didn't know until this past week many traditional royal wedding cakes
>> have been fruit cakes.
>>
>> Jill

> I don't even know what's a fruit cake... something for faggots...
> please explain what's a fruit cake.

Oh get over the faggot fears. You know perfectly well what I was
talking about in terms of cake.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/19/2018 7:36 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "Bruce" > wrote in message
>
>> I had no choice but to watch parts of this. I thought the only thing
>> that went wrong was the black guy, who went on wayyyy too long.

> Yes, but watching some of the faces in the audience was worth it.
> Priceless.
>
> Cheri

They weren't quite expecting it, that's for sure.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> I'm sure she was embarrassed that her father refused to walk his
>>> daughter down the aisle for her wedding.

>>> Expected so long as he's physically capable.
>>>

>> But he wasn't physically capable. Aside from appearing to be a greedy
>> attention seeking father dealing with the press (who cares), he had a
>> heart attack and underwent bypass surgery a couple of days before the
>> wedding. I'm sure she was heartbroken since by all accounts, despite
>> her parents being divorced when she was a baby, she spent time with both
>> of them.
>>
>> Jill

> Err not quite! The evil half sister plays in here - she was the one
> who set the dad up with the paparazzi and was gloating all over the
> media when it went wrong. I guess she and Meghan have been estranged
> for years and when I saw her, I could quite see why. So silly Dad was
> maneuvered by bitchy half sister.

Oh, I agree with that. The half sister and the half brother. But then
the father really did wind up in the hospital and obviously the half
brother and sister weren't even a blip on the radar when it came to
invitations.

> She's merely the Dutchess of Sussex.

I am aware of that.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 7:00:49 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:

> The Royal wedding cake *today* was a lemon sponge with buttercream elder
> flower enhanced frosting. No fruit cake. Breaking the mold to
> something that sounds tasty!
>
> Jill

When they say the wedding cake is a 'fruit cake' I wonder if it's a
fruit cake like we have at Christmas??? Or is it some other type of
cake with lots of different fruits that we would be surprised as it's
not like what we expect.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 11:07:15 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> Well waddaya know? You could have knocked me over with a feather!
>
> ===
>
> Who knows, you might have got it from us ;-)

Who knows who got what from who? OTOH, there is one that that the US has
given to the world: Rap and Hip hop culture. You're welcome.

==

Heh. 'put that in your pipe and smoke it' remember?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 6:11:07 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> Hey leave the girl alone! How would you feel if you fell in love with
> someone famous and you got your whole life hauled over the coals and in
> the
> newspapers!
>
> I can't say I am overwhelmed with the wedding but I do like Harry.
>
> I will see it when it comes up at the times I usually watch tv

The Brits really excel at stuff like that. It's kind of amazing to see. The
most amazing part was Bishop Michael Curry doing his thing up there.
American fire and thunder in a medieval chapel. I could not believe it. This
might be a game changer for religion in the UK. I can see the Brits taking
to this in the same way they took to Elvis. Don't quote me on this though...
I could be wrong.

==

I loved him and I loved the singers)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 8:31:16 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> I loved him and I loved the singers)

I was in the bathroom when he came on. It was there that I heard on the telly some hooting and a'hollarin'. I didn't know what the heck was going on. I thought someone had changed it to some evangelical channel. What a surprise that was.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the planet, this happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQCP3QvWHFw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 9:38:32 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:

> He is as far from a handsome prince as it gets, his only saving grace
> is he's not a hunchback... and she's no beauty herself with her Idaho
> potato nose and no royal tits so maybe a perfect match.

If you think that's bad you should check out a mirror!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 8:31:16 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> I loved him and I loved the singers)

I was in the bathroom when he came on. It was there that I heard on the
telly some hooting and a'hollarin'. I didn't know what the heck was going
on. I thought someone had changed it to some evangelical channel. What a
surprise that was.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the planet, this happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQCP3QvWHFw

==

Yes It is being reported here! Horrific!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> Cheri wrote:
> Yes, lots of good historical info. And the gowns. (Was not a fan of
> Diana's "froofy" gown with huge poofy... well, everything. Oh good lord.
> The 1980's.)
>
> I love the show you're talking about on PBS. Interesting to me was
> Queen Elizabeth II had to have the tiara she chose to wear repaired on
> her wedding day.

Maybe a different PBS show but I watched most of a 2-hour
biography of Queen Elizabeth II about a week ago. It was
interesting as I knew little about her. Good show.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 2:54:18 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2018-05-19 2:17 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> >> Oh, yes, you caught us, we want to be princesses.Â* Oik.
> >>
> >> No amount of money could entice me to take on that job.
> >>
> >> nancy

> > Being a celebrity may be fun for a day, but then I'd want to go back to
> > being a normal, happy, working stiff. I'm very happy with my life, as is.

> That is the older and wiser voice. The thing is that when I was a kid,
> every little girl wanted to be a princess and marry a handsome prince.

I must have been a little weird (ya think?) or I'm a little younger.
My future plans vacillated between nuclear physicist and jet-setting
spy working alongside Ilya Kuryakin.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 5:29:46 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 19 May 2018 17:28:13 -0400, wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 19 May 2018 12:54:27 -0700 (PDT), "Steve 'Rubber Goods' Wertz"
> > wrote:

> >>I don't know what the dealie is with these young guys and facial hair, it looks sloppy and dirty...have they never heard, "Did you SHAVE...!!!???"

> <TMI>
>
> Just when you think he can't get any worse...

Wait for it. He does get worse.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 20 May 2018 12:36:00 +0100, Janet > wrote:

>In article >,
says...

>> The Brits really excel at stuff like that. It's kind of amazing to see.

> The most amazing part was Bishop Michael Curry doing his thing up
>there. American fire and thunder in a medieval chapel. I could not
>believe it. This might be a game changer for religion in the UK
> I can see the Brits taking to this in the same way they took to Elvis.
>Don't quote me on this though... I could be wrong.
>
> You're wrong and a few centuries out of date. Where do you think
> America got that style of preaching from?
> OB food, we gave you apple pie, too.

<Cheri>
Yes, but we perfected it.
</Cheri>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 20 May 2018 03:46:07 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 2:54:18 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:

>> > Being a celebrity may be fun for a day, but then I'd want to go back to
>> > being a normal, happy, working stiff. I'm very happy with my life, as is.

>> That is the older and wiser voice. The thing is that when I was a kid,
>> every little girl wanted to be a princess and marry a handsome prince.

>I must have been a little weird (ya think?) or I'm a little younger.
>My future plans vacillated between nuclear physicist and jet-setting
>spy working alongside Ilya Kuryakin.
>

>Cindy Hamilton

Nah, I wanted to be with Napoleon Solo, so you're not weird.
I thought Grace Kelly was neat but never longed for her situation.
Dave was just being patronizing about women again.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-05-20 8:38 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> On Sun, 20 May 2018 03:46:07 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

>>> That is the older and wiser voice. The thing is that when I was a kid,
>>> every little girl wanted to be a princess and marry a handsome prince.

>> I must have been a little weird (ya think?) or I'm a little younger.
>> My future plans vacillated between nuclear physicist and jet-setting
>> spy working alongside Ilya Kuryakin.
>>

>> Cindy Hamilton

> Nah, I wanted to be with Napoleon Solo, so you're not weird.
> I thought Grace Kelly was neat but never longed for her situation.
> Dave was just being patronizing about women again.

Really? You little fantasy about being with Napoleon Solo ranks up there
with being a princess. For some reason, it is only patronizing when I
point out the reality.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>>Would you like us to analyse your wife in the same way?

>>Well said, they are young and clearly happy, that's likely what he is
>>jealous about.

>Yes, this looked more genuine than his (Harry's, not Sheldon's)
>mother's wedding.

Diana was a stupid woman, there was no excuse for her behaviour, she
had mixed in those circles all her life and knew exactly what she was
in for, best of all, the two grandmothers should not have arranged it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 20 May 2018 08:53:55 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2018-05-20 8:38 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>> On Sun, 20 May 2018 03:46:07 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

>>> I must have been a little weird (ya think?) or I'm a little younger.
>>> My future plans vacillated between nuclear physicist and jet-setting
>>> spy working alongside Ilya Kuryakin.
>>>

>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> Nah, I wanted to be with Napoleon Solo, so you're not weird.
>> I thought Grace Kelly was neat but never longed for her situation.
>> Dave was just being patronizing about women again.

>Really? You little fantasy about being with Napoleon Solo ranks up there
>with being a princess. For some reason, it is only patronizing when I
>point out the reality.

I thought exactly the same as Janet, you should look inwards, you
rarely miss a chance to patronize women. All kids imagine themselves
as people from books, movies, tv whatever, it's a normal thing to do.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"U.S. Janet B." wrote:

> On Fri, 18 May 2018 17:26:58 +0100, Janet > wrote:
>
> >In article >, says...
> >
> >> The wedding sounds almost like a royal scandal to me. The bride
> >> has questionable family

> > and not so proper as England royalty
> >> might prefer.

> > You must know very little about royal marriages. Marrying foreigners
> >recurs throughout their history. It is not unusual for royals to marry
> >non royal, non-aristocratic commoners (all four of the Queens children
> >did) or divorced people. Her sister Margaret, no stranger to scandal and
> >indiscretion, married two commoners,divorced one and remarried. Charles,
> >future King, divorced and re-married to a divorced commoner.
> >
> > "Questionable families" are nothing new or exceptional either, look no
> >further than the family history of Harry's grandfather, foreign
> >immigrant Prince Philip. His mother had schizophrenia and spent Philips
> >childhood and most of her life, in a psychiatric institute. His
> >estranged father pretty much dumped the boy Philip to be brought up by
> >others in another country. Three of Philips sisters married German Nazis
> >and the fourth was a friend of Hitler.
> >
> > None of which made Philip a bad choice as royal consort; he's given
> >most of his adult life to public service to this country in the Royal
> >Navy (before during and after the war) and supporting the Queen.
> >
> > I'll watch the wedding to see the dress, and laugh at Eugenie and
> >Beatrices sure-to-be-awful outfits and hats. That's about the limit of
> >my interest in it.
> >
> > Janet UK

> Gary is trying to subtly introduce the fact that Harry is introducing
> black blood into the royal family. That's the scandal for Gary.

Shame on you, US Janet for trying to second guess my comments. If
you want to know what I meant, just ask...don't invent something
and spread erroneous lies.

Janet UK got it and she answered my question perfectly. She
seemed to know that I wasn't playing the race card. My comments
were based on the fake news sound bites about her father and her
evil sister. I didn't even know that her mother was black at the
time and that matters not at all to me.

AS Janet UK realized. It sounded to me like the Royal family was
marrying in to a white trash family. Had nothing to do with race.

I know you don't seem to like me but please don't spread rumors
about what I say. It's unbecoming of you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> > Gary is trying to subtly introduce the fact that Harry is introducing
> > black blood into the royal family. That's the scandal for Gary.
> >

> I think that's what Gary is *hinting* at, too. He really should look up
> the second wife of King George III, Princess Charlotte.

Both of you are now the official Neighborhood Nosey Old Biddies,
second guessing about people and spreading erroneous rumors.
Every neighborhood has one but The RFC neighborhood evidently has
two. Shame on both of you.

My comments were not about race at all. Never even entered my
mind so I was stunned to read your interpretation of what I said.

Both of you now owe me an apology. I won't hold my breath for one
though.
I suspect both of you are too arrogant to admit error.

>;-[]

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Bruce wrote:
> > Just when you think he can't get any worse...

> Wait for it. He does get worse.

Sheldon really does have a knack for making anything sexual sound
so damn filthy. I suspect he might really be Larry Flint in
disguise.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> Cheri wrote:
>> Yes, lots of good historical info. And the gowns. (Was not a fan of
>> Diana's "froofy" gown with huge poofy... well, everything. Oh good lord.
>> The 1980's.)
>>
>> I love the show you're talking about on PBS. Interesting to me was
>> Queen Elizabeth II had to have the tiara she chose to wear repaired on
>> her wedding day.

> Maybe a different PBS show but I watched most of a 2-hour
> biography of Queen Elizabeth II about a week ago. It was
> interesting as I knew little about her. Good show.

I think I saw that as well, the one I'm talking about was on for four or so
nights on PBS leading up to the wedding. There was a lot of interesting
facts, traditiions, etc.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message
On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 2:54:18 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2018-05-19 2:17 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> >> Oh, yes, you caught us, we want to be princesses. Oik.
> >>
> >> No amount of money could entice me to take on that job.
> >>
> >> nancy

> > Being a celebrity may be fun for a day, but then I'd want to go back to
> > being a normal, happy, working stiff. I'm very happy with my life, as
> > is.

> That is the older and wiser voice. The thing is that when I was a kid,
> every little girl wanted to be a princess and marry a handsome prince.

I must have been a little weird (ya think?) or I'm a little younger.
My future plans vacillated between nuclear physicist and jet-setting
spy working alongside Ilya Kuryakin.

Cindy Hamilton

=====

I never was much interested in the princess thing myself when young.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 20 May 2018 12:36:00 +0100, Janet > wrote:

>> You're wrong and a few centuries out of date. Where do you think
>> America got that style of preaching from?
>> OB food, we gave you apple pie, too.

> <Cheri>
> Yes, but we perfected it.
> </Cheri>

So true, of everything good, though we did learn some bad habits from y'all.
LOL

Cheri