Posted to rec.gardens,rec.food.cooking

Default House plants

In article >, penmart01
@aol.com Sheldon says...
> This mommy with babies was hanging out in
> my yard about a month ago:
> https://imgur.com/a/MMpxDK8

OMG! What a crew!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

NotCheri wrote:

> In article >, penmart01
> @aol.com Sheldon says...
> > This mommy with babies was hanging out in
> > my yard about a month ago:
> > https://imgur.com/a/MMpxDK8
> >

> OMG! What a crew!

Disturbing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 12:36:47 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:

> In article >, penmart01
> @aol.com Sheldon says...
>
> > This mommy with babies was hanging out in
> > my yard about a month ago:
> > https://imgur.com/a/MMpxDK8
> >

> OMG! What a crew!

My eyes, my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/25/2018 1:47 PM, Gary wrote:
> NotCheri wrote:
>> In article >, penmart01
>> @aol.com Sheldon says...
>>> This mommy with babies was hanging out in
>>> my yard about a month ago:
>>> https://imgur.com/a/MMpxDK8
>>>

>> OMG! What a crew!

> Disturbing.

Â* Interesting how a post I made in a totally unrelated group shows up
here ...

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Am Mittwoch, 25. April 2018 20:55:38 UTC+2 schrieb :
> On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 12:36:47 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
> >
> > In article >, penmart01
> > @aol.com Sheldon says...
> >
> > > This mommy with babies was hanging out in
> > > my yard about a month ago:
> > > https://imgur.com/a/MMpxDK8
> > >

> > OMG! What a crew!
> >

> My eyes, my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax - look for "lady baby" on youtube...

Bye, Sanne.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens

In article >, says...

https://imgur.com/a/MMpxDK8

> >> OMG! What a crew!

> > Disturbing.

> * Interesting how a post I made in a totally unrelated group shows up
> here ...

It's cross posted, dimbulb.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

https://imgur.com/a/MMpxDK8

>>> Disturbing.

>> * Interesting how a post I made in a totally unrelated group shows up
>> here ...
>>

> It's cross posted, dimbulb.

* The point being that some asshole (you , apparently - unless it was
Sheldon , since he responded in the original ng - I have him kill-filed
and you trimmed the context) dragged this conversation into a group
where it had no relevance and no context . I know more than I ever
wanted to about cross-posting , every troll out there does his/her best
to spread the infection . Oh , and I saw where you mis-directed the
follow ups to an entirely different newsgroup and fixed it . Bitch .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> You're getting pretty good at that Photoshop, Gary. Keep 'em coming!

heheh You know I didn't do that but whoever is getting better
with the Sheldon pasted pics. That one was decent except
for not changing the face color a bit.

Most disturbing to me about the pic is...forget the Sheldon
face. Somewhere, there really were a bunch of tough looking
men that somehow thought it would cool or funny to dress up
in Wonder Woman costumes then go out in public and prance
around. That's pretty damn messed up, imo.

Most likely heading out to march in some San Francisco ***
Parade.

New plants George Shirley[_3_] Preserving 0 16-09-2013 06:49 PM
what about the plants rights? Vegan 2 27-10-2006 03:09 PM
what about the plants rights? Vegan 0 20-10-2006 07:38 PM
what about the plants rights? Vegan 0 20-10-2006 07:32 PM
Same Old Message out of White House..."Our" House is Holding Firm [email protected] General Cooking 11 07-09-2006 06:14 PM