Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Seven Seas Salad Dressing

On 4/25/2018 12:11 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 18:59:17 -0400, Alex wrote:
>
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> https://s14.postimg.cc/gvgvo4dlt/goodseasons.jpg
>>>
>>> It's one of those odd things I found in the pantry after my mother
>>> died. I couldn't bring myself to throw it or the carafe away.

>> Time to dust off your vacuum...

> I see a cat's tail, but not the rest of the cat. I think the cat must
> have exploded and that's what we're seeing all over the floor.
>
> -sw

The cat was nowhere in sight. Tons of cat toys on the floor, though.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> On 4/25/2018 12:11 AM, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> Time to dust off your vacuum...

>> I see a cat's tail, but not the rest of the cat. I think the cat must
>> have exploded and that's what we're seeing all over the floor.
>>
>> -sw
>>

> The cat was nowhere in sight. Tons of cat toys on the floor, though.
>
> Jill

Time for new carpeting then...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> That sure looks exactly like a cat's tail coming out the lid to the
> salad cruet. I see now that's its probably the leg to an
> old-fashioned coffee table.
>
> I'm glad the cat didn't blow up.

The cat was probably in the kitchen where Jill forbids
it to be. She thinks she won.
Unknown to her, every time her back is turned, that cat
will be in the forbidden zone.
Cat owns that house, not Jill.

Mr.Kitty here well knew his limits and what I didn't allow.
Didn't stop him at all. Soon as I went to work or even
into a different room, he went where no Gary allows.

A most annoying but beloved kitty and even he's dead now.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/27/2018 1:15 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:27:12 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

>>> I see a cat's tail, but not the rest of the cat. I think the cat must
>>> have exploded and that's what we're seeing all over the floor.
>>>

>> The cat was nowhere in sight. Tons of cat toys on the floor, though.

> That sure looks exactly like a cat's tail coming out the lid to the
> salad cruet. I see now that's its probably the leg to an
> old-fashioned coffee table.

That's exactly what that is, one of the legs on what was my
grandmother's leather-topped coffee table.

> I'm glad the cat didn't blow up.

Naw... she's fat but hasn't exploded yet.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/27/2018 1:47 PM, Gary wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> That sure looks exactly like a cat's tail coming out the lid to the
>> salad cruet. I see now that's its probably the leg to an
>> old-fashioned coffee table.
>>
>> I'm glad the cat didn't blow up.

> The cat was probably in the kitchen where Jill forbids
> it to be. She thinks she won.
> Unknown to her, every time her back is turned, that cat
> will be in the forbidden zone.
> Cat owns that house, not Jill.

I'm sure you think you know what you're talking about but you don't.
You probably assume I feed her in the kitchen. Nope. The kitchen is
not laid out in a way that offers any good place to set her food and
water bowls. She's fed in the bedroom. Her *dry* food is in an
airtight bin in the master bathroom closet. She sometimes wanders into
the kitchen when I'm dishing up her *canned* food in the morning. (I
store that in the pantry and refrigerate the open can). But she usually
just sits by the doorway and meows at me to hurry up and bring the bowl
to the bedroom.

If I was really concerned about her getting up to something in the
kitchen when I'm not around I'd just close the door.

> Mr.Kitty here well knew his limits and what I didn't allow.
> Didn't stop him at all. Soon as I went to work or even
> into a different room, he went where no Gary allows.
>
> A most annoying but beloved kitty and even he's dead now.

I'm sure Mr. Kitty was a nice cat, but you can't paint all cats with the
same brush.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I'd love to help u all my Father is the man that made green goddess.. But I probably cant.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 racila j55 wrote:

>I'd love to help u all my Father is the man that made green goddess..

Did your dad's green goddess have green bosoms... I'll bet by now
they've ripened into rosy Double Ds.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I buy this regulary. Ital seasoning. 7s fo sho.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Saturday, January 11, 2020 at 2:18:20 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> > jmcquown wrote:

> > > He can't help because he's a Google Grouper replying to a two year
> > > old post and doesn't know how to quote. Likely won't come back
> > > with anything interesting to say.
> > >
> > > Penzey's makes a very nice Green Goddess herb blend. It smells
> > > fantastic and is intended to be used, of course, to make salad
> > > dressing. I've found it's also very nice sprinkled on chicken
> > > prior to roasting.
> > >
> > > Jill

> > We got rid of Penzey's after they abused customer trust by using our
> > private emails to send political rants. We use Savory Spice Shop and
> > they are just as good if not better.

> You're pretty thin-skinned. Although I'll admit I avoid buying from
> Eden Foods because of political reasons.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I'm not thin skinned. We made a collective order and *all* were upset
as they had accounts too and got the emails. It started with anti-***
they rocketed to anti-republican and insults of all who didnt vote for
Hillary Clinton.

Use your money where you want. We moved to a responsible company that
doesn't abuse our trust wtih our private email addresses.

Salad Dressing aem General Cooking 7 06-06-2009 10:09 PM
Fun with salad dressing. Andy[_2_] General Cooking 26 18-01-2008 12:22 AM
Salad dressing Dimitri General Cooking 1 07-07-2005 10:29 PM
Salad dressing Dee Randall Asian Cooking 7 30-11-2004 11:29 AM
Jimmy Durante's Salad Dressing Salad 7Hawks Recipes 0 20-11-2004 10:02 PM