Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Other Stuffings, was inedible meals

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 18:49:26 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Dave Smith wrote:
>
>> On 2018-04-19 6:32 PM, Bruce wrote:

>> > "25 Most Intelligent Animals On Earth", "Here are 23 of the smartest
>> > animals on the planet", "Meet The Most Intelligent Animals". Do I
>> > have to go on?
>> >

>> Sometimes it helps to actually read the articles you link. The first
>> one said squids are brainiest invertebrates. The next two smarter
>> ones were spiders and ants.

>Ayup.
>
>BTW, I only see Bruce on the backflash if someone quotes him since he
>started denigrating women (not just me) by adding 'ie' to their names.
>Not worth reading.

1. Dave had his wires crossed, but he won't admit that so he just
abandoned this thread.
2. You killfiled me when I proved you wrong about something, I forgot
what. It had nothing to do with 'ie'.
3. Cshenkie is a term of endearment.
4. You're the only one I add 'ie' to. You should feel privileged.
5. I don't denigrate women any more than men.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruze wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 18:49:26 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
> > Dave Smith wrote:

> the >> > > > opposite is true. Here goes.

> so. >> > >

> may >> > > be the smartest invertebrates.... not the smartest animals.

> smartest >> > animals on the planet", "Meet The Most Intelligent
> Animals". Do I >> > have to go on?
> >> >

> >> Sometimes it helps to actually read the articles you link. The

> first >> one said squids are brainiest invertebrates. The next two
> smarter >> ones were spiders and ants.
> >
> > Ayup.
> >
> > BTW, I only see Bruce on the backflash if someone quotes him since
> > he started denigrating women (not just me) by adding 'ie' to their
> > names. Not worth reading.

> 1. Dave had his wires crossed, but he won't admit that so he just
> abandoned this thread.
> 2. You killfiled me when I proved you wrong about something, I forgot
> what. It had nothing to do with 'ie'.
> 3. Cshenkie is a term of endearment.
> 4. You're the only one I add 'ie' to. You should feel privileged.
> 5. I don't denigrate women any more than men.

I kill filed you when I got disgusted that a supposedly grown man could
be denegrating to women by belittling us. I am not the only one to get
that.

Now begone you pestulant bit of pus.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 12:20:53 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Bruze wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 18:49:26 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>>
>> > Ayup.
>> >
>> > BTW, I only see Bruce on the backflash if someone quotes him since
>> > he started denigrating women (not just me) by adding 'ie' to their
>> > names. Not worth reading.

>> 1. Dave had his wires crossed, but he won't admit that so he just
>> abandoned this thread.
>> 2. You killfiled me when I proved you wrong about something, I forgot
>> what. It had nothing to do with 'ie'.
>> 3. Cshenkie is a term of endearment.
>> 4. You're the only one I add 'ie' to. You should feel privileged.
>> 5. I don't denigrate women any more than men.

>I kill filed you when I got disgusted that a supposedly grown man could
>be denegrating to women by belittling us. I am not the only one to get
>that.

I didn't belittle "women". At most, I belittled you. But I can't even
remember what the fuss is about.

>Now begone you pestulant bit of pus.

Says the woman who hates being belittled.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooce wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 12:20:53 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
> > Bruze wrote:

> since >> > he started denigrating women (not just me) by adding 'ie'
> to their >> > names. Not worth reading.
> >>
> >> 1. Dave had his wires crossed, but he won't admit that so he just
> >> abandoned this thread.
> >> 2. You killfiled me when I proved you wrong about something, I

> forgot >> what. It had nothing to do with 'ie'.
> >> 3. Cshenkie is a term of endearment.
> >> 4. You're the only one I add 'ie' to. You should feel privileged.
> >> 5. I don't denigrate women any more than men.

> > I kill filed you when I got disgusted that a supposedly grown man
> > could be denegrating to women by belittling us. I am not the only
> > one to get that.

> I didn't belittle "women". At most, I belittled you. But I can't even
> remember what the fuss is about.
>
> > Now begone you pestulant bit of pus.

> Says the woman who hates being belittled.

Stop filling my bozo bin
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-04-21 2:19 AM, Bruze wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 18:49:26 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
>> Dave Smith wrote:

..

>> BTW, I only see Bruce on the backflash if someone quotes him since he
>> started denigrating women (not just me) by adding 'ie' to their names.
>> Not worth reading.

> 1. Dave had his wires crossed, but he won't admit that so he just
> abandoned this thread.

I did not have my wires crossed. You linked this one that including
squids in the top 25 most intelligent animals. I suggested that you read
what it actually said, that they are the smartest invertebrates. I don't
remember if I pointed out that it was one of a number of click bait sites.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 19:12:41 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2018-04-21 2:19 AM, Bruze wrote:
>> On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 18:49:26 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>>
>>> Dave Smith wrote:
>>>

>.
>>>
>>> BTW, I only see Bruce on the backflash if someone quotes him since he
>>> started denigrating women (not just me) by adding 'ie' to their names.
>>> Not worth reading.

>> 1. Dave had his wires crossed, but he won't admit that so he just
>> abandoned this thread.

>I did not have my wires crossed. You linked this one that including
>squids in the top 25 most intelligent animals. I suggested that you read
>what it actually said, that they are the smartest invertebrates. I don't
>remember if I pointed out that it was one of a number of click bait sites.

Squid are the smartest invertebrate AND are in the top 25 of smartest
animals, according to that site. I don't know why you find that so
hard to understand.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-04-21 8:04 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 19:12:41 -0400, Dave Smith

>> I did not have my wires crossed. You linked this one that including
>> squids in the top 25 most intelligent animals. I suggested that you read
>> what it actually said, that they are the smartest invertebrates. I don't
>> remember if I pointed out that it was one of a number of click bait sites.

> Squid are the smartest invertebrate AND are in the top 25 of smartest
> animals, according to that site. I don't know why you find that so
> hard to understand.

I am pretty sure that I pointed out that it is a click bait site.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 20:24:12 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2018-04-21 8:04 PM, Bruce wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 19:12:41 -0400, Dave Smith

>>> I did not have my wires crossed. You linked this one that including
>>> squids in the top 25 most intelligent animals. I suggested that you read
>>> what it actually said, that they are the smartest invertebrates. I don't
>>> remember if I pointed out that it was one of a number of click bait sites.

>> Squid are the smartest invertebrate AND are in the top 25 of smartest
>> animals, according to that site. I don't know why you find that so
>> hard to understand.
>>

>I am pretty sure that I pointed out that it is a click bait site.

You're changing the topic.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-04-21 8:37 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 20:24:12 -0400, Dave Smith

>>> Squid are the smartest invertebrate AND are in the top 25 of smartest
>>> animals, according to that site. I don't know why you find that so
>>> hard to understand.
>>>

>> I am pretty sure that I pointed out that it is a click bait site.

> You're changing the topic.

No.I am questioning the credibility of your links.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 21:18:53 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2018-04-21 8:37 PM, Bruce wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 20:24:12 -0400, Dave Smith

>>> I am pretty sure that I pointed out that it is a click bait site.

>> You're changing the topic.
>>

>No.I am questioning the credibility of your links.

That was just an arbitarry couple of links. You could find a 100 of
them, if you wanted to spend the time. It's clearly not true that
squid are stupid, as claimed by Cshenk. That's all.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default inedible meals

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> > Janet wrote:
> > > Fresh breadcrumbs mixed with plenty of butter, add finely chopped raw
> > > onion, garlic and celery, chopped fresh parsley sage and thyme, salt and
> > > pepper. There's enough moisture from the butter, raw veg and herbs to
> > > bind it.

> > OK...sounds very nice. Here, all recipes I've ever seen was to
> > use dry or stale breadcrumbs. This is why I've always added some
> > broth to moisten, not much though. If you start with fresh, moist
> > bread crumbs, I can see how that would work very well. Thanks for
> > that recipe idea. I'm going to try using fresh next time.

> "Here" must be "Virginia". We use fresh bread torn into irregular
> pieces.

Not Virginia, I can't speak for other Virginians. "Here" just
means my house and most recipes that I've seen. The old Betty
Crocker cookbook (not the newer 'healthier' ones) is my first
look for standard recipes. I'll also google recipes and pick and
choose from different ingredient ideas.

Sandra's Money Saving Meals: One Pot Meals Ubiquitous General Cooking 8 31-08-2009 12:04 AM
OOT meals Chemiker General Cooking 3 26-07-2009 02:03 PM
Some meals modom (palindrome guy)[_2_] General Cooking 0 01-12-2007 09:39 PM
Best meals to eat before you die Nancy Young General Cooking 75 08-02-2006 03:01 AM
Meals in a jar andicee Preserving 4 21-04-2005 03:33 AM