Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Snow Storm

Got a good foot of heavy wet snow... got all my plowing and shoveling
done... made nice paths for the ferals... and very happy teh power
came back:
https://postimg.org/image/3mpfkeo17/
https://postimg.org/image/yto2oebyj/
https://postimg.org/image/b2op6aywr/
https://postimg.org/image/s9lai9fzv/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 3:30:21 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:

> Got a good foot of heavy wet snow... got all my plowing and shoveling
> done... made nice paths for the ferals... and very happy teh power
> came back:
> https://postimg.org/image/3mpfkeo17/
> https://postimg.org/image/yto2oebyj/
> https://postimg.org/image/b2op6aywr/
> https://postimg.org/image/s9lai9fzv/

It's 58° here, pink cherry trees and forsythia bushes are in bloom.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

> Got a good foot of heavy wet snow... got all my plowing and shoveling
> done... made nice paths for the ferals... and very happy teh power
> came back:
> https://postimg.org/image/3mpfkeo17/
> https://postimg.org/image/yto2oebyj/
> https://postimg.org/image/b2op6aywr/
> https://postimg.org/image/s9lai9fzv/

Nice pix...very evocative of "winter" and also "quiet"...

Do the ferals still manage to do some hunting with such a heavy snow, sounds like a dumb question, but I am wondering...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 14:25:43 -0800 (PST), "Steve 'Julie Bove' Wertz"
> wrote:

>Sheldon wrote:
>
>> Got a good foot of heavy wet snow... got all my plowing and shoveling
>> done... made nice paths for the ferals... and very happy teh power
>> came back:
>> https://postimg.org/image/3mpfkeo17/
>> https://postimg.org/image/yto2oebyj/
>> https://postimg.org/image/b2op6aywr/
>> https://postimg.org/image/s9lai9fzv/

>Nice pix...very evocative of "winter" and also "quiet"...
>
>Do the ferals still manage to do some hunting with such a heavy snow, sounds like a dumb question, but I am wondering...

They still hunt (it's in their DNA), but they usually come to the deck
to refill their tanks.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 15:34:47 -0700, graham > wrote:

>On 2018-03-03 3:13 PM, wrote:
>> On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 3:30:21 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
>>>
>>> Got a good foot of heavy wet snow... got all my plowing and shoveling
>>> done... made nice paths for the ferals... and very happy teh power
>>> came back:

https://postimg.org/image/3mpfkeo17/
>>> https://postimg.org/image/yto2oebyj/
>>> https://postimg.org/image/b2op6aywr/
>>> https://postimg.org/image/s9lai9fzv/
>>>

>> It's 58° here, pink cherry trees and forsythia bushes are in bloom.
>>

>Shurrup!!
>My place this morning: https://postimg.org/image/qtfppjvr9/
>Graham

I was just watching local news and various stretches of coastal road
are no go because of all the beach rock thrown up on them. Winds were
wild but I was lucky, we did not lose power. However there's another
dose coming tonight.

I don't know about out your way but they were all cranking on about
lightest winter ever the other day and I felt they were tempting fate
OTOH, I have always found the old saw about March coming in like
lion, leaves like a lamb, to be pretty accurate, so lets hope.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 14:25:43 -0800 (PST), "Steve 'Julie Bove' Wertz"
> wrote:

>Nice pix...very evocative of "winter" and also "quiet"...
>
>Do the ferals still manage to do some hunting with such a heavy snow, sounds like a dumb question, but I am wondering...

Not dumb, "ferals" is a good way to refer to people who walk around
with guns trying to kill animals.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

https://postimg.org/image/3mpfkeo17/

>>> It's 58° here, pink cherry trees and forsythia bushes are in bloom.
>>>

>> Shurrup!!
>> My place this morning: https://postimg.org/image/qtfppjvr9/
>> Graham

> I was just watching local news and various stretches of coastal road
> are no go because of all the beach rock thrown up on them. Winds were
> wild but I was lucky, we did not lose power. However there's another
> dose coming tonight.
>
> I don't know about out your way but they were all cranking on about
> lightest winter ever the other day and I felt they were tempting fate
> OTOH, I have always found the old saw about March coming in like
> lion, leaves like a lamb, to be pretty accurate, so lets hope.

We are hoping for a gradual thaw, not like the sudden, rapid one a few
years ago that resulted in disastrous floods in Calgary.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 4:34:53 PM UTC-6, graham wrote:

> On 2018-03-03 3:13 PM, wrote:
>
> > On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 3:30:21 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
> >>
> >> Got a good foot of heavy wet snow... got all my plowing and shoveling
> >> done... made nice paths for the ferals... and very happy teh power
> >> came back:

https://postimg.org/image/3mpfkeo17/
> >> https://postimg.org/image/yto2oebyj/
> >> https://postimg.org/image/b2op6aywr/
> >> https://postimg.org/image/s9lai9fzv/
> >>

> > It's 58° here, pink cherry trees and forsythia bushes are in bloom..
> >

> Shurrup!!
> My place this morning: https://postimg.org/image/qtfppjvr9/
> Graham

Did I mention I've had the front door open most of the day??

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
>>> It's 58° here, pink cherry trees and forsythia bushes are in bloom.
>>>

>> Shurrup!!
>> My place this morning:
https://postimg.org/image/qtfppjvr9/

> Did I mention I've had the front door open most of the day??

Grrr.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

https://postimg.org/image/3mpfkeo17/

> >> Shurrup!!
> >> My place this morning: https://postimg.org/image/qtfppjvr9/
> >> Graham
> >>

> > Did I mention I've had the front door open most of the day??
> >

> No. Is there a reason you should have?

I was doing a bit of tormenting to Graham.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 15:34:47 -0700, graham > wrote:

https://postimg.org/image/3mpfkeo17/

>>> It's 58° here, pink cherry trees and forsythia bushes are in bloom.
>>>

>>Shurrup!!
>>My place this morning: https://postimg.org/image/qtfppjvr9/
>>Graham

> I was just watching local news and various stretches of coastal road
> are no go because of all the beach rock thrown up on them. Winds were
> wild but I was lucky, we did not lose power. However there's another
> dose coming tonight.
>
> I don't know about out your way but they were all cranking on about
> lightest winter ever the other day and I felt they were tempting fate
> OTOH, I have always found the old saw about March coming in like
> lion, leaves like a lamb, to be pretty accurate, so lets hope.

We had a small hail, rain, and lightning storm, the lightning took out
something at a substation so we were without power for about two hours, not
a biggie or anything, but it sure makes you know how much you depend on
electricity.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 6:54:06 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 4:34:53 PM UTC-6, graham wrote:

https://postimg.org/image/3mpfkeo17/

> > > It's 58° here, pink cherry trees and forsythia bushes are in bloom.
> > >

> > Shurrup!!
> > My place this morning: https://postimg.org/image/qtfppjvr9/
> > Graham
> >

> Did I mention I've had the front door open most of the day??

Thursday we got 5" of snow which slumped down into an inch or two of
slush. Yesterday it was 40 F, so we opened a couple of windows and
aired out the house.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 16:23:31 -0700, graham > wrote:

>>> Shurrup!!
>>> My place this morning:
https://postimg.org/image/qtfppjvr9/
>>> Graham

>> I was just watching local news and various stretches of coastal road
>> are no go because of all the beach rock thrown up on them. Winds were
>> wild but I was lucky, we did not lose power. However there's another
>> dose coming tonight.
>>
>> I don't know about out your way but they were all cranking on about
>> lightest winter ever the other day and I felt they were tempting fate
>> OTOH, I have always found the old saw about March coming in like
>> lion, leaves like a lamb, to be pretty accurate, so lets hope.
>>

>We are hoping for a gradual thaw, not like the sudden, rapid one a few
>years ago that resulted in disastrous floods in Calgary.

How are you placed if that happens? On higher ground?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 15:53:55 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 4:34:53 PM UTC-6, graham wrote:

https://postimg.org/image/3mpfkeo17/

>> > It's 58° here, pink cherry trees and forsythia bushes are in bloom.
>> >

>> Shurrup!!
>> My place this morning: https://postimg.org/image/qtfppjvr9/
>> Graham
>>

>Did I mention I've had the front door open most of the day??

You'll get yours - a huge heat wave

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 17:27:41 -0800, "Cheri" >
wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .

https://postimg.org/image/3mpfkeo17/

>>>Shurrup!!
>>>My place this morning: https://postimg.org/image/qtfppjvr9/
>>>Graham

>> I was just watching local news and various stretches of coastal road
>> are no go because of all the beach rock thrown up on them. Winds were
>> wild but I was lucky, we did not lose power. However there's another
>> dose coming tonight.
>>
>> I don't know about out your way but they were all cranking on about
>> lightest winter ever the other day and I felt they were tempting fate
>> OTOH, I have always found the old saw about March coming in like
>> lion, leaves like a lamb, to be pretty accurate, so lets hope.

>We had a small hail, rain, and lightning storm, the lightning took out
>something at a substation so we were without power for about two hours, not
>a biggie or anything, but it sure makes you know how much you depend on
>electricity.
>
>Cheri

It sure does, we had two longish cuts over Xmas and it inspired me to
buy a new LED lamp, which is chargeable instead of buying batteries
and throws a very nice light for reading. We have an emergency
generator here to continue operation of hallway lights, elevators and
garage doors so if it goes for any length of time, I can drive down
the road a few miles to a parking lot in an area where they still have
power and pick up a signal.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Other Weather (WAS: Snow Storm)

wrote:

https://postimg.org/image/3mpfkeo17/

>>> It's 58° here, pink cherry trees and forsythia bushes are in bloom.
>>>

>> Shurrup!!
>> My place this morning: https://postimg.org/image/qtfppjvr9/
>> Graham
>>

> Did I mention I've had the front door open most of the day??

LOL Rub it in good, joan! I guess you have a screen door? I couldn't
leave my front door open as there isn't a screen. There are screens on
the back doors but they don't fit well at all. There are a lot of
lizards here. Spring is coming so they are are becoming quite active.
They won't hesitate to find ingress through an ill fitting screen or an
open door.

My neighbor left her sliding door open and told me she now has a lizard
residing in one of her large *indoor* potted plants. She's named it
"Liz" and joked she has a pet. (She's a little crazy.)

I feel for people who have to deal with snow every year. When it snowed
here in January (about 4") it was a treat. I wouldn't want to have to
deal with it in huge quantities every year.

It was in the 80's here last week but not at all humid. Perfect
weather! This weekend it's in the high 60's. Still quite comfy and
yes, windows open except when the pollen is blowing all over the
place... it's been very breezy.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

https://postimg.org/image/3mpfkeo17/

>>> Shurrup!!
>>> My place this morning: https://postimg.org/image/qtfppjvr9/
>>> Graham
>>>

>> Did I mention I've had the front door open most of the day??
>>

> No. Is there a reason you should have?

Of course! We're talking about the weather. No snow where joan is.
None here, either. So she could leave the front door open. I'm
braggin, too. I've had the windows open, haven't had to run heat or
AC. It's been "sitting outside on the patio with a book" weather here.
A tad windy (I have to use a hatpin to keep my hat on when I sit outside).

I do feel sorry for the folks who have to deal with that much snow.
It's probably not over for them yet this year.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

https://postimg.org/image/3mpfkeo17/

>>> Shurrup!!
>>> My place this morning: https://postimg.org/image/qtfppjvr9/
>>> Graham
>>>

>> Did I mention I've had the front door open most of the day??

> You'll get yours - a huge heat wave

No doubt! I'm sure I'm in for one, too.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-03-04 11:40 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 8:02 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> Of course!Â* We're talking about the weather.Â* No snow where joan is.
> None here, either.Â* So she could leave the front door open.Â* I'm
> braggin, too. Â*Â* I've had the windows open, haven't had to run heat or
> AC.Â* It's been "sitting outside on the patio with a book" weather here.
> A tad windy (I have to use a hatpin to keep my hat on when I sit outside).
>
> I do feel sorry for the folks who have to deal with that much snow. It's
> probably not over for them yet this year.

The snow we had was not horrendous, about 8-10", but it was right about
32F, so the snow was wet and heavy, hard to shovel and a real work out
for the snow blower.

It's early March, so we are not out of the woods yet. The year I worked
on a road crew we had to plow snow in the third week of April. It was a
freak storm to come that late, and it was a serious amount of wet heavy
snow. I was called in at 6 pm and plowed until 8 the next morning. I was
in first and second gear most of the time, tearing along at about 10
mph. I went through through tanks of fuel that night.

When I was in Tybee Island last week one of the local asked if we would
see snow when we got back. He said he didn't know why people would live
up here. I asked him what it was like in the summer there. He said 100
degrees and 100% humidity. I told him I would rather put on a sweater
and a jacket than deal with humid 100 degrees.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

HMU

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+17546663823
Wickr id............budsman35
Email

hello we are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical product meds online we operate on daily and retails basis and very reliable and our product are 100% top quality am ready to supply on large and smaller orders and i am looking in building a strong business relationship with potential client around the world i do world wide delivery and delivery is guarantee.
see price list offer and pm me or you can get me on whatsapp

FOR ZOLPICLONE 7.5MG SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

FOR DIAZEPAM SHALINA BRAND
diazepam 10mg 500pills £100
diazepam 10mg 300pills £70
diazepam 10mg 1000pills £150
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £350
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £120
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £700

FOR ROCHE DIAZEPAMS 10MG SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

TEVA 10MG DIAZEPAMS SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs...........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs.......................£850
15000 tabs.......................£1200
25000 tabs.......................£1500
ketamine £20 each vial/1g
ketamine powder each gram £25

FOR TRAMADOL APPLE FLAVOUR
tramadol 50mg 250pills £80
tramadol 100mg 300pills £90
tramadol 225mg 300pills £120
tramadol 50mg 500pills £130
tramadol 100mg 500pills £140
tramadol 250mg 500pills £150
tramadol 50mg 1000pills £200
tramadol 100mg 1000pills £220
tramadol 250mg 1000pills £250

FOR TRAMADOL BULK ORDER
tramadol 50mg 5000pills £450
tramadol 100mg 5000pills £550
tramadol 250mg 5000pills £700

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i providedated pictures with buyers name and my name CALL US OR TEXT ....+17546663823 email for detailsi supply more than the quantity listed,i give additional discount to more larger ordersi look forward in doing great business with reliable buyersthanks email for details kushpharma35

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+17546663823
Wickr id............budsman35
Email :
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/4/2018 12:14 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2018-03-04 11:40 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 3/3/2018 8:02 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

>> Of course!Â* We're talking about the weather.Â* No snow where joan is.
>> None here, either.Â* So she could leave the front door open.Â* I'm
>> braggin, too. Â*Â* I've had the windows open, haven't had to run heat
>> or AC.Â* It's been "sitting outside on the patio with a book" weather
>> here. A tad windy (I have to use a hatpin to keep my hat on when I sit
>> outside).
>>
>> I do feel sorry for the folks who have to deal with that much snow.
>> It's probably not over for them yet this year.

> The snow we had was not horrendous, about 8-10", but it was right about
> 32F, so the snow was wet and heavy, hard to shovel and a real work out
> for the snow blower.
>
> It's early March, so we are not out of the woods yet.Â* The year I worked
> on a road crew we had to plow snow in the third week of April. It was a
> freak storm to come that late, and it was a serious amount of wet heavy
> snow. I was called in at 6 pm and plowed until 8 the next morning. I was
> in first and second gear most of the time, tearing along at about 10
> mph.Â* I went through through tanks of fuel that night.
>
> When I was in Tybee Island last week one of the local asked if we would
> see snow when we got back. He said he didn't know why people would live
> up here. I asked him what it was like in the summer there.Â* He said 100
> degrees and 100% humidity. I told him I would rather put on a sweater
> and a jacket than deal with humid 100 degrees.

I believe you, Dave. But shoveling snow is not really my idea of a good
time. I can stay inside and run the AC in the summer. I never have to
shovel or blow snow. And hey, sometimes the temps surprise you.
Occasionally a nice thunderstorm will blow through in July and temps
will drop into the 70's. Sitting outside weather.

I really would not want to have to deal with snow every year.

Did you buy any grits to take back home? Did you ever try shrimp &
grits? How about the she-crab soup or Frogmore stew?

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 1:43:18 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
> On 3/4/2018 12:14 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> > On 2018-03-04 11:40 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> >> On 3/3/2018 8:02 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> >> Of course!Â* We're talking about the weather.Â* No snow where joan is.
> >> None here, either.Â* So she could leave the front door open.Â* I'm
> >> braggin, too. Â*Â* I've had the windows open, haven't had to run heat
> >> or AC.Â* It's been "sitting outside on the patio with a book" weather
> >> here. A tad windy (I have to use a hatpin to keep my hat on when I sit
> >> outside).
> >>
> >> I do feel sorry for the folks who have to deal with that much snow.
> >> It's probably not over for them yet this year.

> > The snow we had was not horrendous, about 8-10", but it was right about
> > 32F, so the snow was wet and heavy, hard to shovel and a real work out
> > for the snow blower.
> >
> > It's early March, so we are not out of the woods yet.Â* The year I worked
> > on a road crew we had to plow snow in the third week of April. It was a
> > freak storm to come that late, and it was a serious amount of wet heavy
> > snow. I was called in at 6 pm and plowed until 8 the next morning. I was
> > in first and second gear most of the time, tearing along at about 10
> > mph.Â* I went through through tanks of fuel that night.
> >
> > When I was in Tybee Island last week one of the local asked if we would
> > see snow when we got back. He said he didn't know why people would live
> > up here. I asked him what it was like in the summer there.Â* He said 100
> > degrees and 100% humidity. I told him I would rather put on a sweater
> > and a jacket than deal with humid 100 degrees.
> >

> I believe you, Dave. But shoveling snow is not really my idea of a good
> time. I can stay inside and run the AC in the summer. I never have to
> shovel or blow snow. And hey, sometimes the temps surprise you.
> Occasionally a nice thunderstorm will blow through in July and temps
> will drop into the 70's. Sitting outside weather.

Just shows we're all different. I don't like shoveling snow, but it's
worth it to me to have cooler weather. When the weather gets much
above 75, I go inside and turn on the air conditioning.

I don't mind the really cold winter weather, when it's too cold to snow.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 6:31:51 AM UTC-6, wrote:

> >> Shurrup!!
> >> My place this morning: https://postimg.org/image/qtfppjvr9/
> >> Graham
> >>

> >Did I mention I've had the front door open most of the day??

> You'll get yours - a huge heat wave

You're probably correct. It's a bitch when that happens and the
central air goes on the blink. Been there and done that.

:-(

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 10:29:03 AM UTC-6, Jill McQuown wrote:

> On 3/3/2018 6:53 PM, wrote:
>
> > Did I mention I've had the front door open most of the day??
> >

> LOL Rub it in good, joan! I guess you have a screen door? I couldn't
> leave my front door open as there isn't a screen. There are screens on
> the back doors but they don't fit well at all. There are a lot of
> lizards here. Spring is coming so they are are becoming quite active.
> They won't hesitate to find ingress through an ill fitting screen or an
> open door.

The security storm doors I have did not come with screens. But when I
want a breeze throughout the house in the Spring and Fall I just throw
a few windows open. I was able to do that Saturday, February 24.

> I feel for people who have to deal with snow every year. When it snowed
> here in January (about 4") it was a treat. I wouldn't want to have to
> deal with it in huge quantities every year.

We had snow here in late January, about an inch or two and it was lovely
to look at for 2 or 3 days. I did not miss it once it melted but the
bitter temperatures hung around many, many days.

> It was in the 80's here last week but not at all humid. Perfect
> weather! This weekend it's in the high 60's. Still quite comfy and
> yes, windows open except when the pollen is blowing all over the
> place... it's been very breezy.
>
> Jill

It's been in the 60' here, too, but a bit early for pollen. That
will be in another few weeks and some years it's quite heavy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:11:54 AM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:

> The snow we had was not horrendous, about 8-10"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 13:22:36 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 6:31:51 AM UTC-6, wrote:

>> >Did I mention I've had the front door open most of the day??

>> You'll get yours - a huge heat wave
>>

>You're probably correct. It's a bitch when that happens and the
>central air goes on the blink. Been there and done that.
>
>:-(

We all get extremes and likely are going to get many more now
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

https://postimg.org/image/qtfppjvr9/

>>> I was just watching local news and various stretches of coastal road
>>> are no go because of all the beach rock thrown up on them. Winds were
>>> wild but I was lucky, we did not lose power. However there's another
>>> dose coming tonight.
>>>
>>> I don't know about out your way but they were all cranking on about
>>> lightest winter ever the other day and I felt they were tempting fate
>>> OTOH, I have always found the old saw about March coming in like
>>> lion, leaves like a lamb, to be pretty accurate, so lets hope.
>>>

>> We are hoping for a gradual thaw, not like the sudden, rapid one a few
>> years ago that resulted in disastrous floods in Calgary.

> How are you placed if that happens? On higher ground?

Yes, fortunately! My son is even higher. He sometimes gets snow when I
get rain! People often forget that the highest point in Calgary is
~1000'/~300m higher than the lowest.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

https://postimg.org/image/qtfppjvr9/

>>> We are hoping for a gradual thaw, not like the sudden, rapid one a few
>>> years ago that resulted in disastrous floods in Calgary.

>> How are you placed if that happens? On higher ground?
>>

>Yes, fortunately! My son is even higher. He sometimes gets snow when I
>get rain! People often forget that the highest point in Calgary is
>~1000'/~300m higher than the lowest.

Well glad to know you will be okay - hopefully anyway
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> Yes, fortunately! My son is even higher. He sometimes gets snow when I
>>> get rain! People often forget that the highest point in Calgary is
>>> ~1000'/~300m higher than the lowest.

>> That's a common phenomenon. It's called a "hill". If it's a lot
>> higher, it's called a "mountain".
>>

>Oooooooooooooh! Aren't you clever!!!

Obviously not been to the prairies