Last Shot At The Mu_n

Default Medieval hearts were better than ours

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 10:36:00 -0500, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>> Swordfights and Jousting are good for your health.

>Seems that Bob Pastorio subscribes to your theory :-)
>
>http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp
>
>But he does have heart problems :-(

Andrew, are you talking about Pastry Bob Pastorio, the OBSESSIVE
TROLL?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?D1DA32257

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.
Home, Home On The Mu_n

TROLLING TROLLING HEY PASTRY BOB HOW COME YOU CLAIM TO KNOW SO MUCH
ABOUT CARDIOLOGY WHEN ALL YOU REALLY ARE IS A SHORT ORDER COOK?

Medieval Feasting Tim W[_3_] Historic 3 08-12-2011 11:13 PM
Medieval hearts were better than ours Home, Home On The Mu_n Historic 0 08-02-2004 04:19 PM
Medieval hearts were better than ours Home, Home On The Mu_n Preserving 0 08-02-2004 04:19 PM
Medieval hearts were better than ours Last Shot At The Mu_n Historic 0 06-02-2004 03:42 PM
Medieval food Alf Christophersen Historic 0 30-09-2003 12:16 AM