Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ping MrD

What do you think about this piece of modern equipment?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ter-month.html

--
http//www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2018 9:13 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> What do you think about this piece of modern equipment?
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ter-month.html
>

> --
> http//www.helpforheroes.org.uk

"Amazon's creepy plan to put a camera and microphone in every BEDROOM
with launch of its £120 Echo Spot 'smart alarm'

The latest edition to the tech giant's family of devices is powered
by Alexa
Each device has a camera and microphone for making video calls
The camera will probably be facing directly at the user's bed
The Echo Spot, which will cost £119.99 ($129) will be shipped on
24th January"

And who wouldn't want to invite Alexa into their ****ing Haoule bedroom
for a threesome with the world, eh?

Goddamn that phony bigot to Hell!

Maybe "those young people" will decide not to have his soul for dinner
at the Predators's Ball this year...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2018 9:22 AM, Cheri wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>>
>> What do you think about this piece of modern equipment?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ter-month.html

> This looks like more fun..
>
> https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=30881

It's be a great fit in your caulifowered ear, ****.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2018 11:31 AM, Boner troll socked up as Casa Fortuna wrote:
> On 1/16/2018 9:22 AM, Cheri wrote:
>> In article >,
>> says...
>>>
>>> What do you think about this piece of modern equipment?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ter-month.html

>> This looks like more fun..
>>
>> https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=30881
>>

> *It'd be a great fit in her caulifowered ****.

Ewwwwwwww! LOL!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2018 9:34 AM, Casa Fortuna wrote:
> Ewwwwwwww!* LOL!

Let's just see who has the stones to back their racist bigot talk here.

I am so ready to kick some RFC troll ass that I can hardly contain myself.

So come on ****s, which one of you miserable hypocritical racist old
farts want to have their ass thoroughly kicked in?

Any takers?

**** (most) ALL OF YOU!

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGI...i1na/giphy.gif
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 6:13:46 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> What do you think about this piece of modern equipment?
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ter-month.html
>

> --
> http//www.helpforheroes.org.uk

It's kind of creepy. It's also trendy. That's the breaks.

No one would have believed in the early years of the twenty first century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2018 11:34 AM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 6:13:46 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> What do you think about this piece of modern equipment?
>>
>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ter-month.html
>>

>> --
>> http//www.helpforheroes.org.uk

> It's kind of creepy. It's also trendy. That's the breaks.
>
> No one would have believed in the early years of the twenty first century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.

How long have you been working for the Pleiadians?

Are they racist too?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 6:13:46 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> What do you think about this piece of modern equipment?
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ter-month.html
>

> --
> http//www.helpforheroes.org.uk

It's kind of creepy. It's also trendy. That's the breaks.

No one would have believed in the early years of the twenty first century
that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences
greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied
themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied,
perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the
transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.

==

Oh dear ... scary

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2018 11:55 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "dsi1"* wrote in message
>
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 6:13:46 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> What do you think about this piece of modern equipment?
>>
>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ter-month.html
>>

>> --
>> http//www.helpforheroes.org.uk

> It's kind of creepy. It's also trendy. That's the breaks.
>
> No one would have believed in the early years of the twenty first
> century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by
> intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as
> men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised
> and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might
> scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of
> water.
>
> ==
>
> Oh dear ... scary

Ant farm theory, and not so easily dismissed either:

https://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 8:56:27 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 6:13:46 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> > What do you think about this piece of modern equipment?
> >
> > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ter-month.html
> >

> > --
> > http//www.helpforheroes.org.uk

> It's kind of creepy. It's also trendy. That's the breaks.
>
> No one would have believed in the early years of the twenty first century
> that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences
> greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied
> themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied,
> perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the
> transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.
>
> ==
>
> Oh dear ... scary

My wife can track me anywhere I go. Google has been making a record of my whereabouts every day for the last 5 years or so. Why they would want to do such a thing is beyond me.

That passage above was written by one of your countrymen, H.G. Wells. He is considered to be one of the greatest and the first writer of the science fiction genre. Not bad for a white guy!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2018 1:38 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 8:56:27 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> "dsi1" wrote in message
>>
>> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 6:13:46 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>>> What do you think about this piece of modern equipment?
>>>
>>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ter-month.html
>>>

>>> --
>>> http//www.helpforheroes.org.uk

>> It's kind of creepy. It's also trendy. That's the breaks.
>>
>> No one would have believed in the early years of the twenty first century
>> that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences
>> greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied
>> themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied,
>> perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the
>> transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Oh dear ... scary

> My wife can track me anywhere I go. Google has been making a record of my whereabouts every day for the last 5 years or so. Why they would want to do such a thing is beyond me.

Is it?

> That passage above was written by one of your countrymen, H.G. Wells. He is considered to be one of the greatest and the first writer of the science fiction genre. Not bad for a white guy!

Indeed, given that most of the truly great science fictions writers
aren't white guys...

I mean not only can't they "jump" but they so lack imagination and STEM
chops too...

****in' Haoles.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 8:56:27 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 6:13:46 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> > What do you think about this piece of modern equipment?
> >
> > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ter-month.html
> >

> > --
> > http//www.helpforheroes.org.uk

> It's kind of creepy. It's also trendy. That's the breaks.
>
> No one would have believed in the early years of the twenty first century
> that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences
> greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied
> themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied,
> perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the
> transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.
>
> ==
>
> Oh dear ... scary

My wife can track me anywhere I go. Google has been making a record of my
whereabouts every day for the last 5 years or so. Why they would want to do
such a thing is beyond me.

That passage above was written by one of your countrymen, H.G. Wells. He is
considered to be one of the greatest and the first writer of the science
fiction genre. Not bad for a white guy!

--

lol he sure was and you ... don't push your luck ... ;p

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2018 2:13 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "dsi1"* wrote in message
>
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 8:56:27 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> "dsi1"* wrote in message
>>
>> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 6:13:46 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> > What do you think about this piece of modern equipment?
>> >

>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ter-month.html
>>

>> > --
>> > http//www.helpforheroes.org.uk

>> It's kind of creepy. It's also trendy. That's the breaks.
>>
>> No one would have believed in the early years of the twenty first century
>> that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences
>> greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied
>> themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and
>> studied,
>> perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise
>> the
>> transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Oh dear ... scary

> My wife can track me anywhere I go. Google has been making a record of
> my whereabouts every day for the last 5 years or so. Why they would want
> to do such a thing is beyond me.
>
> That passage above was written by one of your countrymen, H.G. Wells. He
> is considered to be one of the greatest and the first writer of the
> science fiction genre. Not bad for a white guy!
>
> --
>
> lol he sure was and you ... don't push your luck ... ;p

Ms. O you have an even longer fuse than the Loizeauxs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMTL...uLtFb3Yq47opzU

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Casa de Haoles" wrote in message news
On 1/16/2018 2:13 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 8:56:27 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> "dsi1" wrote in message
>>
>> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 6:13:46 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> > What do you think about this piece of modern equipment?
>> >

>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ter-month.html
>> >

>> > --
>> > http//www.helpforheroes.org.uk

>> It's kind of creepy. It's also trendy. That's the breaks.
>>
>> No one would have believed in the early years of the twenty first century
>> that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences
>> greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied
>> themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and
>> studied,
>> perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise
>> the
>> transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Oh dear ... scary

> My wife can track me anywhere I go. Google has been making a record of my
> whereabouts every day for the last 5 years or so. Why they would want to
> do such a thing is beyond me.
>
> That passage above was written by one of your countrymen, H.G. Wells. He
> is considered to be one of the greatest and the first writer of the
> science fiction genre. Not bad for a white guy!
>
> --
>
> lol he sure was and you ... don't push your luck ... ;p

Ms. O you have an even longer fuse than the Loizeauxs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMTL...uLtFb3Yq47opzU

==

I think maybe we have a similar sense of humour.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:19:30 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> lol he sure was and you ... don't push your luck ... ;p

Not to get offended. I like white people. The Chinese are too OCD, the Koreans too angry, the Japanese too boring. White people are more interesting and fun.

I just saw the widow of one of Hawaii's richest sons. She was Chinese, straight talking, and a little scary. I liked her. Hell, I like everybody, excepting, of course, you know who...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:28:10 AM UTC-10, Casa de Haoles wrote:

> Ms. O you have an even longer fuse than the Loizeauxs...

You speak as if that's a bad thing. It is not.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2018 3:18 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:19:30 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> lol he sure was and you ... don't push your luck ... ;p

> Not to get offended. I like white people.

Calling them "haoles" sorta contraindicates that claim.

Just like referring to your Hispanic neighbor as "FOB latino" raises
some real red flags.

https://www.freightquote.com/blog/wh...eight-shipping

FOB stands for free on board or freight on board and is a
designation is used to indicate when liability and ownership of goods is
transferred from a seller to a buyer.

> The Chinese are too OCD, the Koreans too angry, the Japanese too boring. White people are more interesting and fun.

Plus they're so sensitive about being asked for "reparations", so
there's that too..

> I just saw the widow of one of Hawaii's richest sons. She was Chinese, straight talking, and a little scary. I liked her. Hell, I like everybody, excepting, of course, you know who...

Uh huh...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2018 3:20 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:28:10 AM UTC-10, Casa de Haoles wrote:
>
>> Ms. O you have an even longer fuse than the Loizeauxs...
>>

> You speak as if that's a bad thing. It is not.

I would never even dream of referring to any of my neighbors as "FOB
latino".

Some things just ought not be said or passed off as "humor" when they
are said.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 8:56:27 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> "dsi1" wrote in message
>>
>> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 6:13:46 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>>> What do you think about this piece of modern equipment?
>>>
>>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ter-month.html
>>>

>>> --
>>> http//www.helpforheroes.org.uk

>> It's kind of creepy. It's also trendy. That's the breaks.
>>
>> No one would have believed in the early years of the twenty first century
>> that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences
>> greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied
>> themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied,
>> perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the
>> transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Oh dear ... scary

> My wife can track me anywhere I go. Google has been making a record of my whereabouts every day for the last 5 years or so. Why they would want to do such a thing is beyond me.
>
> That passage above was written by one of your countrymen, H.G. Wells. He is considered to be one of the greatest and the first writer of the science fiction genre. Not bad for a white guy!

Yes, I guess white people are pretty damn bad. Maybe it's time for a
billion man colored march, here on the mainland. After the march, your
rock will be independent and primitive like it was several centuries
ago, and everyone will slurp poi and live happily ever after.

But you will have to give up the George Jetson bullshit.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 2:18:23 PM UTC-10, Hank Rogers wrote:>
> Yes, I guess white people are pretty damn bad. Maybe it's time for a
> billion man colored march, here on the mainland. After the march, your
> rock will be independent and primitive like it was several centuries
> ago, and everyone will slurp poi and live happily ever after.
>
> But you will have to give up the George Jetson bullshit.

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to continue with my "George Jetson bullshit." I'll put my bullshit up against any of yours. My last few ones are that flying cars will become a reality in a few years and that cars will have batteries with a range of 500+ miles that will charge up in 5 minutes. Pretty bold, eh?

What's your prediction for the future? My guess is that it's going to be something lame like you're going to have a bad case of constipation within 24 hours.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2018 5:18 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
>> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 8:56:27 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

>>> It's kind of creepy. It's also trendy. That's the breaks.
>>>
>>> No one would have believed in the early years of the twenty first
>>> century
>>> that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences
>>> greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied
>>> themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and
>>> studied,
>>> perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might
>>> scrutinise the
>>> transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> Oh dear ... scary

>> My wife can track me anywhere I go. Google has been making a record of
>> my whereabouts every day for the last 5 years or so. Why they would
>> want to do such a thing is beyond me.
>>
>> That passage above was written by one of your countrymen, H.G. Wells.
>> He is considered to be one of the greatest and the first writer of the
>> science fiction genre. Not bad for a white guy!
>>

> Yes, I guess white people are pretty damn bad. Maybe it's time for a
> billion man colored march, here on the mainland. After the march, your
> rock will be independent and primitive like it was several centuries
> ago, and everyone will slurp poi and live happily ever after.
>
> But you will have to give up the George Jetson bullshit.

And dialogs like /that/ are why race labels need to be kept to one's self.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:19:30 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> lol he sure was and you ... don't push your luck ... ;p

Not to get offended. I like white people. The Chinese are too OCD, the
Koreans too angry, the Japanese too boring. White people are more
interesting and fun.

I just saw the widow of one of Hawaii's richest sons. She was Chinese,
straight talking, and a little scary. I liked her. Hell, I like everybody,
excepting, of course, you know who...

==

Colour or country make no difference whatever to me. Personality is all!!!
Kindness seems to be a premium around here sometimes I don't care if you
are from Mars with 5 legs ... err you aren't are you???

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:28:10 AM UTC-10, Casa de Haoles wrote:

> Ms. O you have an even longer fuse than the Loizeauxs...

You speak as if that's a bad thing. It is not.

==

I always try to see the good in people. In some it is impossible to find
and eventually, I give up. At that point here, I don't bother to read them
again.

Kindness is never wasted. If it is thrown back in your face, then you
'know'!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Hank Rogers" wrote in message news
dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 8:56:27 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> "dsi1" wrote in message
>>
>> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 6:13:46 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>>> What do you think about this piece of modern equipment?
>>>
>>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ter-month.html
>>>

>>> --
>>> http//www.helpforheroes.org.uk

>> It's kind of creepy. It's also trendy. That's the breaks.
>>
>> No one would have believed in the early years of the twenty first century
>> that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences
>> greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied
>> themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and
>> studied,
>> perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise
>> the
>> transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Oh dear ... scary

> My wife can track me anywhere I go. Google has been making a record of my
> whereabouts every day for the last 5 years or so. Why they would want to
> do such a thing is beyond me.
>
> That passage above was written by one of your countrymen, H.G. Wells. He
> is considered to be one of the greatest and the first writer of the
> science fiction genre. Not bad for a white guy!

Yes, I guess white people are pretty damn bad. Maybe it's time for a
billion man colored march, here on the mainland. After the march, your
rock will be independent and primitive like it was several centuries
ago, and everyone will slurp poi and live happily ever after.

But you will have to give up the George Jetson bullshit.

=

Hank, that last bit was a joke!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" wrote in message ...

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:28:10 AM UTC-10, Casa de Haoles wrote:

> Ms. O you have an even longer fuse than the Loizeauxs...

You speak as if that's a bad thing. It is not.

==

I always try to see the good in people.

==

All this has made me remember. Back in the day I used to try to fight
nastiness with nastiness. I tried to match like with like, but realised it
was making ME nasty too

It is a waste of time. The Nasty One will never change and will continue to
be nasty whatever you say or do.

I am very grateful for the 'bin' option. At least I don't have to see much
of it any more.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 08:56:00 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"dsi1" wrote in message
>
>On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:19:30 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> lol he sure was and you ... don't push your luck ... ;p

>Not to get offended. I like white people. The Chinese are too OCD, the
>Koreans too angry, the Japanese too boring. White people are more
>interesting and fun.
>
>I just saw the widow of one of Hawaii's richest sons. She was Chinese,
>straight talking, and a little scary. I liked her. Hell, I like everybody,
>excepting, of course, you know who...
>
>==
>
>Colour or country make no difference whatever to me. Personality is all!!!
>Kindness seems to be a premium around here sometimes I don't care if you
>are from Mars with 5 legs

As long as they don't try to come into your country.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 09:00:55 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"dsi1" wrote in message
>
>On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:28:10 AM UTC-10, Casa de Haoles wrote:
>
>> Ms. O you have an even longer fuse than the Loizeauxs...
>>

>You speak as if that's a bad thing. It is not.
>
>==
>
>I always try to see the good in people. In some it is impossible to find
>and eventually, I give up. At that point here, I don't bother to read them
>again.
>
>Kindness is never wasted. If it is thrown back in your face, then you
>'know'!

Amazing YOU would say that!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/17/2018 1:56 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "dsi1"* wrote in message
>
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:19:30 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> lol he sure was and you ... don't push your luck ... ;p

> Not to get offended. I like white people. The Chinese are too OCD, the
> Koreans too angry, the Japanese too boring. White people are more
> interesting and fun.
>
> I just saw the widow of one of Hawaii's richest sons. She was Chinese,
> straight talking, and a little scary. I liked her. Hell, I like
> everybody, excepting, of course, you know who...
>
> ==
>
> Colour or country make no difference whatever to me.* Personality is
> all!!! Kindness seems to be a premium around here sometimes** I don't
> care if you are from Mars with 5 legs ... err* you aren't are you???

+1
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/17/2018 2:00 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "dsi1"* wrote in message
>
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:28:10 AM UTC-10, Casa de Haoles wrote:
>
>> Ms. O you have an even longer fuse than the Loizeauxs...
>>

> You speak as if that's a bad thing. It is not.
>
> ==
>
> I always try to see the good in people.* In some it is impossible to
> find and eventually, I give up.* At that point here, I don't bother to
> read them again.
>
> Kindness is never wasted.* If it is thrown back in your face, then you
> 'know'!

Well said and fine words to live by.

No wonder you rescue dogs.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/17/2018 3:19 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Ophelia"* wrote in message ...
>

> "dsi1"* wrote in message
>
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:28:10 AM UTC-10, Casa de Haoles wrote:
>
>> Ms. O you have an even longer fuse than the Loizeauxs...
>>

> You speak as if that's a bad thing. It is not.
>
> ==
>
> I always try to see the good in people.
>
> ==
>
> All this has made me remember.** Back in the day I used to try to fight
> nastiness with nastiness.* I tried to match like with like, but realised it
> was making ME nasty too
>
> It is a waste of time.* The Nasty One will never change and will
> continue to
> be nasty whatever you say or do.
>
> I am very grateful for the 'bin' option.* At least I don't have to see much
> of it any more.

And it seems to have worked as she rarely lashes out at you these days.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"casa de los sueños" wrote in message news
On 1/17/2018 3:19 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Ophelia" wrote in message ...
>

> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:28:10 AM UTC-10, Casa de Haoles wrote:
>
>> Ms. O you have an even longer fuse than the Loizeauxs...
>>

> You speak as if that's a bad thing. It is not.
>
> ==
>
> I always try to see the good in people.
>
> ==
>
> All this has made me remember. Back in the day I used to try to fight
> nastiness with nastiness. I tried to match like with like, but realised
> it
> was making ME nasty too
>
> It is a waste of time. The Nasty One will never change and will continue
> be nasty whatever you say or do.
>
> I am very grateful for the 'bin' option. At least I don't have to see
> much
> of it any more.

And it seems to have worked as she rarely lashes out at you these days.

==

Who knows? not me) Some just keep on bitching but *shrug* not my
problem)))

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/17/2018 8:13 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "casa de los sueños"* wrote in message news >
> On 1/17/2018 3:19 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> "Ophelia"* wrote in message ...
>>

>> "dsi1"* wrote in message
>>
>> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:28:10 AM UTC-10, Casa de Haoles wrote:
>>
>>> Ms. O you have an even longer fuse than the Loizeauxs...
>>>

>> You speak as if that's a bad thing. It is not.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> I always try to see the good in people.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> All this has made me remember.** Back in the day I used to try to fight
>> nastiness with nastiness.* I tried to match like with like, but realised
>> it
>> was making ME nasty too
>>
>> It is a waste of time.* The Nasty One will never change and will continue
>> be nasty whatever you say or do.
>>
>> I am very grateful for the 'bin' option.* At least I don't have to see
>> much
>> of it any more.

> And it seems to have worked as she rarely lashes out at you these days.
>
> ==
>
> Who knows?* not me)** Some just keep on bitching but *shrug* not my
> problem)))

Right on!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:03:10 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> Colour or country make no difference whatever to me. Personality is all!!!
> Kindness seems to be a premium around here sometimes I don't care if you
> are from Mars with 5 legs ... err you aren't are you???

From my limited exposure to you all, I'd say that the Brits seem to be better suited for living together with non-whites. It might be because you guys were spread all over the world and got used to being in the minority.

Americans have no such history and black folks are reduced to screaming out "Black lives matter!" It's a shameful situation.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-01-17 4:02 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:03:10 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> Colour or country make no difference whatever to me. Personality
>> is all!!! Kindness seems to be a premium around here sometimes
>> I don't care if you are from Mars with 5 legs ... err you aren't
>> are you???

> From my limited exposure to you all, I'd say that the Brits seem to
> be better suited for living together with non-whites. It might be
> because you guys were spread all over the world and got used to being
> in the minority.

It is a long an complicated history. The British Isles have been
invaded and inhabited by a number of different cultures over the
years... the Picts, Celts, Romans, Saxons, Angles,Normans, Danes. It was
a land of many kingdoms and it was a long time before it was united as
one, and even that is a little rickety. The US started as a series of
British colonies, and the people who spread across the continent were
basically the same people and same culture that formed the UK and built
the British Empire.

> Americans have no such history and black folks are reduced to
> screaming out "Black lives matter!" It's a shameful situation.

You may be a little confused there. The businesses that were based on
slave labour in America were initially British. There were British
colonies for 100 years or more before they fought for independence from
Britain.The government may have changed, but the remained basically the
same people.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:03:10 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> Colour or country make no difference whatever to me. Personality is
> all!!!
> Kindness seems to be a premium around here sometimes I don't care if
> you
> are from Mars with 5 legs ... err you aren't are you???

From my limited exposure to you all, I'd say that the Brits seem to be
better suited for living together with non-whites. It might be because you
guys were spread all over the world and got used to being in the minority.

Could be, I don't know. Maybe my time in India made me so, but I
have never given it any thought.

But ... I have the same attitude here, be nice to me and I will be
nice back. If you are have a nasty attitude,I am not interested. I don't
care if you are purple with yellow spots.

I hear that someone here calls me racist because I point out the
truth of what is happening here. THEY are the Racists for deciding that the
truth is ... Racist. They try to stop the truth. There is too much of that
going
on, they just want to silence others. Bloody Virtue Signalers.

Americans have no such history and black folks are reduced to screaming out
"Black lives matter!" It's a shameful situation.

Yes

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/17/2018 2:02 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:03:10 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> Colour or country make no difference whatever to me. Personality is all!!!
>> Kindness seems to be a premium around here sometimes I don't care if you
>> are from Mars with 5 legs ... err you aren't are you???

> From my limited exposure to you all, I'd say that the Brits seem to be better suited for living together with non-whites. It might be because you guys were spread all over the world and got used to being in the minority.

Fascinating theory, perhaps so.

> Americans have no such history and black folks are reduced to screaming out "Black lives matter!" It's a shameful situation.

And yet we beat the crap out of slavery, Jim Crow, segregated schools,
bussing, etc.

The current angst is all cop-related, and that means it's all in
reaction to insanely high levels of crime in the hood.

There are of course places where police forces act with /extreme/
passion against...wait for it...the HOMELESS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...lice_shootings

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0e983c05950e5

Round these parts black lives are less endangered than in Chicago or St.
Louis.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 16:02:38 -0700, casa de los sueos >
wrote:

>On 1/17/2018 2:02 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>> On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:03:10 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>>>
>>> Colour or country make no difference whatever to me. Personality is all!!!
>>> Kindness seems to be a premium around here sometimes I don't care if you
>>> are from Mars with 5 legs ... err you aren't are you???

>> From my limited exposure to you all, I'd say that the Brits seem to be better suited for living together with non-whites. It might be because you guys were spread all over the world and got used to being in the minority.
>>

>Fascinating theory, perhaps so.
>
>> Americans have no such history and black folks are reduced to screaming out "Black lives matter!" It's a shameful situation.
>>

>And yet we beat the crap out of slavery, Jim Crow, segregated schools,
>bussing, etc.
>
>The current angst is all cop-related, and that means it's all in
>reaction to insanely high levels of crime in the hood.
>
>There are of course places where police forces act with /extreme/
>passion against...wait for it...the HOMELESS.

Growing up in NYC I've never seen cops harrassing the homeless....
cops have much more important things to do. I have seen cops buying
the homeless a meal and pointing them to a soup kitchen/shelter. Many
homeless have a cat and I've always given them cans of cat food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/17/2018 6:36 PM, wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 16:02:38 -0700, casa de los sueños >
> wrote:

>>> From my limited exposure to you all, I'd say that the Brits seem to be better suited for living together with non-whites. It might be because you guys were spread all over the world and got used to being in the minority.
>>>

>> Fascinating theory, perhaps so.
>>
>>> Americans have no such history and black folks are reduced to screaming out "Black lives matter!" It's a shameful situation.
>>>

>> And yet we beat the crap out of slavery, Jim Crow, segregated schools,
>> bussing, etc.
>>
>> The current angst is all cop-related, and that means it's all in
>> reaction to insanely high levels of crime in the hood.
>>
>> There are of course places where police forces act with /extreme/
>> passion against...wait for it...the HOMELESS.

> Growing up in NYC I've never seen cops harrassing the homeless....
> cops have much more important things to do.

Agreed.

It'd be like trying to get rid of pigeons...

> I have seen cops buying
> the homeless a meal and pointing them to a soup kitchen/shelter.

Nice!

> Many homeless have a cat and I've always given them cans of cat food.

They have dogs too.

But that's a great way to make their day better.

Ping: sf Janet Bostwick General Cooking 3 18-02-2014 01:04 AM
Ping sw Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 0 09-02-2014 12:01 PM
ping: sw Jean B.[_1_] General Cooking 6 03-02-2014 04:30 AM
Ping OM Bob Terwilliger[_1_] General Cooking 12 17-06-2010 05:15 PM
PING: Big Jim, you okay...? Chef Juke Barbecue 6 05-02-2007 07:14 PM