Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT PING GARY FOOTBALL

Congratulations on your Patriots, so far my teams are sucking big time.

--
Cheri
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote:

> Congratulations on your Patriots, so far my teams are sucking big time.

Thanks Cheri...you remembered. Perhaps you should switch
allegience over to the Brady Bunch. heheh If my team is not
playing, I'll often adopt the team of a friend. I don't care to
watch football when I have no interest in either team.

Anyway...YEAH...the Pats played like they should play on Saturday
night. It was fun for me to watch them win easily...35-14.

Only one more game to win next Sunday and if so off to the
SuperBowl once again. Winners of next Sunday's two games will
meet in the SuperBowl. Needless to say, it will be a football day
for me watching both games.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Cheri wrote:
>>
>> Congratulations on your Patriots, so far my teams are sucking big time.
>>

> Thanks Cheri...you remembered. Perhaps you should switch
> allegience over to the Brady Bunch. heheh If my team is not
> playing, I'll often adopt the team of a friend. I don't care to
> watch football when I have no interest in either team.
>
> Anyway...YEAH...the Pats played like they should play on Saturday
> night. It was fun for me to watch them win easily...35-14.
>
> Only one more game to win next Sunday and if so off to the
> SuperBowl once again. Winners of next Sunday's two games will
> meet in the SuperBowl. Needless to say, it will be a football day
> for me watching both games.

I was pulling for the Vikings and that had an amazing finish. You know a
long time Raider fan is NEVER going to be a Pats fan, but I expect the
Patriots to win next week and also to win the SB, six rings for Brady!

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/15/2018 11:04 AM, Cheri wrote:
> "Gary" > wrote in message ...
>> Cheri wrote:
>>>
>>> Congratulations on your Patriots, so far my teams are sucking big
>>> time.

>> Thanks Cheri...you remembered. Perhaps you should switch
>> allegience over to the Brady Bunch. heheh If my team is not
>> playing, I'll often adopt the team of a friend. I don't care to
>> watch football when I have no interest in either team.
>>
>> Anyway...YEAH...the Pats played like they should play on Saturday
>> night. It was fun for me to watch them win easily...35-14.
>>
>> Only one more game to win next Sunday and if so off to the
>> SuperBowl once again. Winners of next Sunday's two games will
>> meet in the SuperBowl. Needless to say, it will be a football day
>> for me watching both games.

> I was pulling for the Vikings and that had an amazing finish. You know a
> long time Raider fan is NEVER going to be a Pats fan, but I expect the
> Patriots to win next week and also to win the SB, six rings for Brady!
>
> Cheri

Blitzedburgh read too many pressers on their "rematch" with NE.

Now they get to play that game on Madden at home...

Lol.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Casa estilo antiguo" > wrote in message
news
> On 1/15/2018 11:04 AM, Cheri wrote:

>>> Thanks Cheri...you remembered. Perhaps you should switch
>>> allegience over to the Brady Bunch. heheh If my team is not
>>> playing, I'll often adopt the team of a friend. I don't care to
>>> watch football when I have no interest in either team.
>>>
>>> Anyway...YEAH...the Pats played like they should play on Saturday
>>> night. It was fun for me to watch them win easily...35-14.
>>>
>>> Only one more game to win next Sunday and if so off to the
>>> SuperBowl once again. Winners of next Sunday's two games will
>>> meet in the SuperBowl. Needless to say, it will be a football day
>>> for me watching both games.

>> I was pulling for the Vikings and that had an amazing finish. You know a
>> long time Raider fan is NEVER going to be a Pats fan, but I expect the
>> Patriots to win next week and also to win the SB, six rings for Brady!
>>
>> Cheri

> Blitzedburgh read too many pressers on their "rematch" with NE.
>
> Now they get to play that game on Madden at home...
>
> Lol.

LOL, it was a decent game though considering the start.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/15/2018 11:19 AM, Cheri wrote:
> "Casa estilo antiguo" > wrote in message
> news

>>> I was pulling for the Vikings and that had an amazing finish. You
>>> know a long time Raider fan is NEVER going to be a Pats fan, but I
>>> expect the Patriots to win next week and also to win the SB, six
>>> rings for Brady!
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> Blitzedburgh read too many pressers on their "rematch" with NE.
>>
>> Now they get to play that game on Madden at home...
>>
>> Lol.

> LOL, it was a decent game though considering the start.
>
> Cheri

Danged sure was!

87 points is a /lot/ of offense.