Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Shelley Perrun

Rona, this is Shelley Perrun from Winnipeg.
I've been trying to reach you for a while now. I have no idea if this email address for you still works.
I'd love to get back in touch.
Please email me at .
Shelley
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 03:06:56 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 9:47:38 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> Terry Coombs wrote:

>> > You're dating yourself ...
>> >
>> > --
>> >
>> > Snag
>> >

>> Hahahahaha. I used to have that album, and yep, was a lot
>> younger then.

>We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
>to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
>"Dave's not here, man!"
>
>Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
>get it.

I don't get it either. Must be an American thing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:12:02 AM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 03:06:56 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:

> >> Hahahahaha. I used to have that album, and yep, was a lot
> >> younger then.

> >We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
> >to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
> >"Dave's not here, man!"
> >
> >Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
> >get it.

> I don't get it either. Must be an American thing.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtDAK7Umk7A>

I think this is one of those where "you had to be there" to really
appreciate it.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

.

> > > You're dating yourself ...
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > Snag
> > >

> > Hahahahaha. I used to have that album, and yep, was a lot
> > younger then.

> We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
> to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
> "Dave's not here, man!"
>
> Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
> get it.

I liked them back then. I've got either 3 or 4 of their albums. I
saved all of my old albums. I've got around 600 LP's. Some from
the 60's, most from the 70's, and a few from the 80's. That's not
counting about 50 on cassette tape and even about a dozen
8-track tapes.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 03:06:56 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:

> >> Hahahahaha. I used to have that album, and yep, was a lot
> >> younger then.

> >We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
> >to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
> >"Dave's not here, man!"
> >
> >Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
> >get it.

> I don't get it either. Must be an American thing.

Cheech & Chong albums from the 1970's. They were comedy albums
featuring 2 potheads. Funny stuff.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:44:42 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

> I liked them back then. I've got either 3 or 4 of their albums. I
> saved all of my old albums. I've got around 600 LP's. Some from
> the 60's, most from the 70's, and a few from the 80's. That's not
> counting about 50 on cassette tape and even about a dozen
> 8-track tapes.

I got rid of all my vinyl, and now I have very little use for CDs.
Never had much on tape, but my three or four 8-tracks are long
gone, and the cassettes are gone, too.

It's all digital downloads now.

Right now my quandary is whether I'll be annoyed by listening
to The Expanse book 6 in audiobook form while reading the
newly released book 7 on my Ipad.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2017-12-05 9:20 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:44:42 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>
>> I liked them back then. I've got either 3 or 4 of their albums. I
>> saved all of my old albums. I've got around 600 LP's. Some from
>> the 60's, most from the 70's, and a few from the 80's. That's not
>> counting about 50 on cassette tape and even about a dozen
>> 8-track tapes.

> I got rid of all my vinyl, and now I have very little use for CDs.
> Never had much on tape, but my three or four 8-tracks are long
> gone, and the cassettes are gone, too.
>
> It's all digital downloads now.
>
> Right now my quandary is whether I'll be annoyed by listening
> to The Expanse book 6 in audiobook form while reading the
> newly released book 7 on my Ipad.

Just make sure you have everything backed up. Computers crap out, hard
discs crash, CDs and USM sticks die. I ripped a bunch of CDs and keep
the files on my desktop and my laptop, and on sets of USB sticks. I keep
copies in the house and I take the extras in the car.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 03:38:51 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:12:02 AM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>> On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 03:06:56 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>> >We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
>> >to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
>> >"Dave's not here, man!"
>> >
>> >Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
>> >get it.

>> I don't get it either. Must be an American thing.

><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtDAK7Umk7A>
>
>I think this is one of those where "you had to be there" to really
>appreciate it.

Lol, thanks. I've seen a few C&C movies

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 05 Dec 2017 06:46:22 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 03:06:56 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>> >We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
>> >to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
>> >"Dave's not here, man!"
>> >
>> >Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
>> >get it.

>> I don't get it either. Must be an American thing.

>Cheech & Chong albums from the 1970's. They were comedy albums
>featuring 2 potheads. Funny stuff.

I don't know the albums, but I liked the movies in a silly way.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/5/2017 3:38 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:12:02 AM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>> On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 03:06:56 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>>> We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
>>> to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
>>> "Dave's not here, man!"
>>>
>>> Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
>>> get it.

>> I don't get it either. Must be an American thing.

> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtDAK7Umk7A>
>
> I think this is one of those where "you had to be there" to really
> appreciate it.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Riiing. "Hello. Ajax liquor store."