Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Meatloaf: Before and After

70% ground beef, 30% ground pork, onion, celery, Italian seasoning,
anchovy paste, bread crumbs, eggs, worcestershire sauce, red wine,
pepper, and celery salt with a chile sauce and yellow mustard glaze.

The before and after photo:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...ream/lightbox/

I'm so cruel, I know.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 21:10:00 -0600, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>70% ground beef, 30% ground pork, onion, celery, Italian seasoning,
>anchovy paste, bread crumbs, eggs, worcestershire sauce, red wine,
>pepper, and celery salt with a chile sauce and yellow mustard glaze.
>
>The before and after photo:
>
>https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...ream/lightbox/
>
>I'm so cruel, I know.

Don't worry, you're not the only sociopath in this group.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

https://www.centraltexasfoodbank.org...ntation-057jpg

> Hide the Ho Ho's!!!!!!!!!!
>
> - sw
> Do not let "Oscar" near your food. He was obliviously digging
> boogers out of his nose with his thumb at the end of the check-stand
> while bagging groceries. Fortunately he was bagging the customer
> next to me, not mine. Otherwise I would have made a stink about it
> right then, and with no mercy.
>
> Note - it has been one month since I visited Sprouts and wrote this

review (Grand Opening weekend, IIRC) as well as writing to corporate
about my experience (Oscar + overcharges). Sprouts has never responded
or offered a refund. They'll probably complain about this review, though.

> They get 1 star for nose-picking while touching customer food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 9:23:11 PM UTC-6, Bruze wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 21:10:00 -0600, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
> >The before and after photo:
> >
> >https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...ream/lightbox/
> >
> >I'm so cruel, I know.

> Don't worry, you're not the only sociopath in this group.

There's plenty of room on this earth for all the animals; right next
to the mashed potatoes.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/21/2017 8:23 PM, Bruze wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 21:10:00 -0600, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>> 70% ground beef, 30% ground pork, onion, celery, Italian seasoning,
>> anchovy paste, bread crumbs, eggs, worcestershire sauce, red wine,
>> pepper, and celery salt with a chile sauce and yellow mustard glaze.
>>
>> The before and after photo:
>>
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...ream/lightbox/
>>
>> I'm so cruel, I know.

> Don't worry, you're not the only sociopath in this group.

Are we dating now?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 21:10:58 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 9:23:11 PM UTC-6, Bruze wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 21:10:00 -0600, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >The before and after photo:
>> >
>> >https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...ream/lightbox/
>> >
>> >I'm so cruel, I know.

>> Don't worry, you're not the only sociopath in this group.
>>

>There's plenty of room on this earth for all the animals; right next
>to the mashed potatoes.

Yes, you don't give a shit. I know.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/21/2017 10:53 PM, Bruze wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 21:10:58 -0800 (PST), "
> > wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 9:23:11 PM UTC-6, Bruze wrote:

>>> Don't worry, you're not the only sociopath in this group.
>>>

>> There's plenty of room on this earth for all the animals; right next
>> to the mashed potatoes.

> Yes, you don't give a shit. I know.

Does the eagle weep for its next meal?

You hyper-emotional wreckage.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/21/2017 10:10 PM, wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 9:23:11 PM UTC-6, Bruze wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 21:10:00 -0600, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> The before and after photo:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...ream/lightbox/

>>> I'm so cruel, I know.

>> Don't worry, you're not the only sociopath in this group.
>>

> There's plenty of room on this earth for all the animals; right next
> to the mashed potatoes.

Please do not forget the gravy!

Packaged if time is of the essence:

https://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-Brand...SIN=B01860TICG

http://pioneerbrand.com/roasted-turkey-gravy-mix/

INGREDIENTS: FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, SALT, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN
AND/OR COTTONSEED OIL, ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN,
REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), TURKEY,
DEXTROSE, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, CONTAINS LESS
THAN 2%: ONION, GARLIC, CHICKEN FAT, WHITE PEPPER, TUMERIC, SPICES,
SUGAR, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE
PROTEIN (CORN, SOY), WHEAT GLUTEN, NATURAL FLAVORS, CARAMEL COLOR,
SODIUM CASEINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, DISODIUM
INOSINATE, BHA (A PRESERVATIVE), PROPYL GALLATE, CITRIC ACID.

CONTAINS ALLERGENS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY

MAY CONTAIN: EGG

....all for the Bwuthie troll....

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Meatloaf z z General Cooking 17 16-10-2012 06:25 PM
meatloaf Mr Libido Incognito General Cooking 13 26-09-2006 12:20 PM
Tex-Mex Meatloaf Duckie ® Recipes 0 30-06-2005 04:33 PM