Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner Tonight: Spinach Artichoke Ravioli

I did not make the ravioli from scratch. It's Buitoni. I did make the
alfredo sauce. Butter, olive oil, cream, garlic and freshly grated
parmesan cheese.

https://s17.postimg.org/ei37qgbtb/ravioli.jpg

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 17:49:04 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

>I did not make the ravioli from scratch. It's Buitoni. I did make the
>alfredo sauce. Butter, olive oil, cream, garlic and freshly grated
>parmesan cheese.
>
>https://s17.postimg.org/ei37qgbtb/ravioli.jpg
>
>Jill

I've not seen that combo, sounds good and it's green ;-)
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 4:49:12 PM UTC-6, Jill McQuown wrote:

> I did not make the ravioli from scratch. It's Buitoni. I did make the
> alfredo sauce. Butter, olive oil, cream, garlic and freshly grated
> parmesan cheese.
>
> https://s17.postimg.org/ei37qgbtb/ravioli.jpg
>
> Jill

So, how was the ravioli before the alfredo sauce made it lip smacking
good?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/18/2017 8:07 PM, wrote:
> On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 4:49:12 PM UTC-6, Jill McQuown wrote:
>>
>> I did not make the ravioli from scratch. It's Buitoni. I did make the
>> alfredo sauce. Butter, olive oil, cream, garlic and freshly grated
>> parmesan cheese.

https://s17.postimg.org/ei37qgbtb/ravioli.jpg

>> Jill
>>

> So, how was the ravioli before the alfredo sauce made it lip smacking
> good?

al dente!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/18/2017 7:07 PM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 17:49:04 -0500, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> I did not make the ravioli from scratch. It's Buitoni. I did make the
>> alfredo sauce. Butter, olive oil, cream, garlic and freshly grated
>> parmesan cheese.
>>
>> https://s17.postimg.org/ei37qgbtb/ravioli.jpg
>>
>> Jill

> I've not seen that combo, sounds good and it's green ;-)
> Janet US

I love spinach, I love artichokes. The combo is a natural!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 17:49:04 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

> I did not make the ravioli from scratch. It's Buitoni. I did make the
> alfredo sauce. Butter, olive oil, cream, garlic and freshly grated
> parmesan cheese.
>
> https://s17.postimg.org/ei37qgbtb/ravioli.jpg

Irfanview, which I know you use/used, can fix the brightness and
colors with a simple <Ctrl-U>. You can also do some primitive removal
of that smudge on the tablecloth using its paint dialog (use
eyedropper, then brush). And your food won't get cold doing it! :-)

https://s7.postimg.org/5ic8uw04b/Rav.jpg

(That's pretty much the extent of my photoshopping skills - everything
is done with Irfanview)

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>I did not make the ravioli from scratch. It's Buitoni. I did make the
>alfredo sauce. Butter, olive oil, cream, garlic and freshly grated
>parmesan cheese.
>
>https://s17.postimg.org/ei37qgbtb/ravioli.jpg

Buitoni ravioli with spinach and artichoke, yumm!

FILLING: BREAD CRUMBS (WHEAT FLOUR, 2% OR LESS OF YEAST, SUGAR, SALT,
SOYBEAN OIL), RICOTTA CHEESE (WHEY, MILK, CREAM, VINEGAR, XANTHAN GUM,
LOCUST BEAN GUM, GUAR GUM), ARTICHOKES, CANOLA OIL, MOZZARELLA CHEESE
(MILK, SKIM MILK, CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), PARMESAN CHEESE (MILK,
CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), SPINACH, CREAM, WATER, SKIM MILK,
SALT, DRIED ONIONS, GARLIC PUREE, GRANA PADANO CHEESE (PART SKIMMED
COW'S MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES, EGG WHITE LYSOZYME),
SUGAR, WHEAT FLOUR, CARRAGEENAN, SPICE. DOUGH: FINE GRIND DURUM FLOUR
(DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR), SPINACH, EGGS, WATER, SOY
LECITHIN.

A note on carrageenan:
"In some animal studies, carrageenan was shown to cause intestinal
lacerations and tumors. A 2001 meta-study of 45 peer-reviewed studies
concluded that carrageenan consumption may result in gastrointestinal
malignancy and inflammatory bowel."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 5:49:12 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
> I did not make the ravioli from scratch. It's Buitoni. I did make the
> alfredo sauce. Butter, olive oil, cream, garlic and freshly grated
> parmesan cheese.
>
> https://s17.postimg.org/ei37qgbtb/ravioli.jpg
>
> Jill

Looks tasty. We went out for pizza; I was cleaning up from vac-bagging
the venison that DH got on his extremely brief deer hunt (16 minutes from
opening of deer season to success) and got a twinge in my back. "I'm
not cooking dinner" says I, and he very kindly offered to take me out.

Blaze pizza, which was good, but their salads are completely inadequate.
The "Caesar" seemed like the safest choice, but it was dusted with an
excessive quantity of powdered "parmesan" cheese.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

https://www.centraltexasfoodbank.org...ntation-057jpg

> Hide the Ho Ho's!!!!!!!!!!
>
> - sw
> Do not let "Oscar" near your food. He was obliviously digging
> boogers out of his nose with his thumb at the end of the check-stand
> while bagging groceries. Fortunately he was bagging the customer
> next to me, not mine. Otherwise I would have made a stink about it
> right then, and with no mercy.
>
> Note - it has been one month since I visited Sprouts and wrote this

review (Grand Opening weekend, IIRC) as well as writing to corporate
about my experience (Oscar + overcharges). Sprouts has never responded
or offered a refund. They'll probably complain about this review, though.

> They get 1 star for nose-picking while touching customer food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/18/2017 8:46 PM, Bruce wrote:
> A note on carrageenan:

CHOKE TO DEATH ON IT MOTHER****ER!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/19/2017 5:46 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 5:49:12 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
>> I did not make the ravioli from scratch. It's Buitoni. I did make the
>> alfredo sauce. Butter, olive oil, cream, garlic and freshly grated
>> parmesan cheese.
>>
>> https://s17.postimg.org/ei37qgbtb/ravioli.jpg
>>
>> Jill

> Looks tasty. We went out for pizza; I was cleaning up from vac-bagging
> the venison that DH got on his extremely brief deer hunt (16 minutes from
> opening of deer season to success) and got a twinge in my back. "I'm
> not cooking dinner" says I, and he very kindly offered to take me out.
>
> Blaze pizza, which was good, but their salads are completely inadequate.
> The "Caesar" seemed like the safest choice, but it was dusted with an
> excessive quantity of powdered "parmesan" cheese.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

That looks like chain we're seeing this way called MODs.

Mass customization rocks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/19/2017 11:38 AM, casa chevrolet wrote:
> On 11/18/2017 8:46 PM, Bruce wrote:
>> A note on carrageenan:

> CHOKE TO DEATH ON IT MOTHER****ER!

FOLLOW THE DOTTED LINE: _ _ _
\
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /
/
\ _ _ _ _ _
\
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /
/
\ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ SUCK COCK
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/19/2017 10:26 AM, casa chevrolet wrote:
> On 11/19/2017 11:38 AM, casa chevrolet wrote:
>> On 11/18/2017 8:46 PM, Bruce wrote:
>>> A note on carrageenan:

>> CHOKE TO DEATH ON IT MOTHER****ER!
> >

> FOLLOW THE DOTTED LINE: _ _ _
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* /
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \ _ _ _ _ _
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â* \
> Â*Â*Â*Â* _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /
> Â*Â* /
> Â*Â* \ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ SUCK COCK

forged.

_v ,,
/`| &&.
`-\`-&&&&&.
\&&&&&&&\
&&#""&& \
/ | |\ x
\ | / /
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/19/2017 1:10 PM, casa chevrolet wrote:
> On 11/19/2017 10:26 AM, casa chevrolet wrote:
>>>
>>> CHOKE TO DEATH ON IT MOTHER****ER!

>> Â*>
>>
>> FOLLOW THE DOTTED LINE: _ _ _
>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \
>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /
>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* /
>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \ _ _ _ _ _
>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â* \
>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /
>> Â*Â*Â* /
>> Â*Â*Â* \ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ SUCK COCK

> forged.
>
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* _vÂ*Â* ,,
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* /`|Â*Â* &&.
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* `-\`-&&&&&.
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \&&&&&&&\
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* &&#""&& \
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* / |Â*Â* |\Â* x
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \ |Â* / /

forged.
__
/ \
| |
| |
__| |__
/ | | \__
__| | | | |
/ / | |
| |
\ |
\ /
\___________/

**** OFF

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/19/2017 11:30 AM, casa chevrolet wrote:
> On 11/19/2017 1:10 PM, casa chevrolet wrote:

>>> Â*>
>>>
>>> FOLLOW THE DOTTED LINE: _ _ _
>>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \
>>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /
>>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* /
>>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \ _ _ _ _ _
>>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â* \
>>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /
>>> Â*Â*Â* /
>>> Â*Â*Â* \ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ SUCK COCK

>> forged.
>>
>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* _vÂ*Â* ,,
>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* /`|Â*Â* &&.
>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* `-\`-&&&&&.
>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \&&&&&&&\
>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* &&#""&& \
>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* / |Â*Â* |\Â* x
>> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \ |Â* / /
> >

> forged.
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* __
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* /Â* \
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* |Â* |
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* |Â* |
> Â*Â*Â*Â* __|Â* |__
> Â*Â*Â* /Â* |Â* |Â* \__
> Â* __|Â* |Â* |Â* |Â* |
> Â*/Â* /Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* |Â* |
> Â*|Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* |
> Â*\Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* |
> Â* \Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* /
> Â*Â* \___________/
>
> Â*Â*Â*Â* **** OFF

o_-* BANG! 0
| /|
|\ '/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 21:19:10 -0600, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 17:49:04 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> I did not make the ravioli from scratch. It's Buitoni. I did make the
>> alfredo sauce. Butter, olive oil, cream, garlic and freshly grated
>> parmesan cheese.
>>
>> https://s17.postimg.org/ei37qgbtb/ravioli.jpg

>Irfanview, which I know you use/used, can fix the brightness and
>colors with a simple <Ctrl-U>. You can also do some primitive removal
>of that smudge on the tablecloth using its paint dialog (use
>eyedropper, then brush). And your food won't get cold doing it! :-)
>
>https://s7.postimg.org/5ic8uw04b/Rav.jpg
>
>(That's pretty much the extent of my photoshopping skills - everything
>is done with Irfanview)
>
>-sw

Your basic editing is an improvement but then you didn't have much to
work with... no software can turn a sow's ear into a silk purse... I
tried too but not much one can do with that fuzzy wuzzy photo and a
poorly plated subject... pitifully few could discern raviolis:
https://postimg.org/image/b7a41xwj9/
If the subject line didn't say ravioli I'd never ever guess.
Those sallow yallow mustard plates need to go to Good Will... or
better yet a landfill.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 2:56:20 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:

> If the subject line didn't say ravioli I'd never ever guess.
> Those sallow yallow mustard plates need to go to Good Will... or
> better yet a landfill.

Who in Hell cares whether her dishes are yellow or red or shit
brown??

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 16:59:46 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 2:56:20 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
>>
>> If the subject line didn't say ravioli I'd never ever guess.
>> Those sallow yallow mustard plates need to go to Good Will... or
>> better yet a landfill.
>>

>Who in Hell cares whether her dishes are yellow or red or shit
>brown??

Exactly.
Posted to rec.food.cooking