Old 13-11-2017, 08:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chcocolate and Turkey (was: 2017 Christmas Candy in MY NEW HOUSE!!)

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:03:05 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

White chocolate doesn't qualify as genuine chocolate because it
doesn't contain chocolate solids (a.k.a. cocoa powder). White
chocolate is typically made from a blend of cocoa butter, milk
solids, sugar, milk fat and lecithin.

This stupid argument brought up again by the stuck-up shitheads that
want to rename the foods other people eat?

There is nothing called "chocolate" in itself.

Chocolate that contains at least 20% cocoa butter, 13.5% milk solids,
and 3.5% milkfat is genuine FDA-approved chocolate called "White
chocolate". It's genuine, and it's delicious.

There are also separate legal definitions for "Milk chocolate", "Dark
chocolate", "Sweet chocolate", "Buttermilk chocolate", and "Semisweet
chocolate". Any of these products, including White chocolate, may
legally call themselves chocolate without any qualifiers.

So everybody get off their chocolate-colored high-horses and stop
being such food snobs.

And don't forgot the best way to roast a turkey that has juicy,
luscious breasts is to cook it BREAST SIDE DOWN!

-sw

Old 13-11-2017, 08:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/13/2017 12:19 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
So everybody get off their chocolate-colored high-horses and stop
being such food snobs.

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

https://www.centraltexasfoodbank.org...ntation-057jpg

Hide the Ho Ho's!!!!!!!!!!

- sw

Old 13-11-2017, 10:26 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I made chicken tetrazinni (was: 2017 Christmas Candy in MY NEW HOUSE!!)

For last night's family meal, I made chicken tetrazzini in the
house I bought 41 years ago. Lot's of chicken, I forgot the
mushrooms and I made a roux, no canned soup was used in the
making of this tetrazzini.. "Grilled" romaine; split hearts,
brushed with garlic & herb vinaigrette, topped with shaved
parmesan and "grilled" under the broiler. A nice warm baguette
(La Brea Take and Bake), some ate it with Kerrygold Irish Butter
others rubbed garlic.

Dessert was Edwards Chocolate Satin pie (two slice pack from the
freezer case) for those who eat dessert. Pie purists, please
save your breath, I'll not be making pies when only 2 slices will
be consumed. I'm still working on getting rid of the rhubarb pie
slices in the freezer from the last time I baked a pie.

Of course, now we can start a long argument over what must, and
must not, be in tetrazzini. Wonder how many posts we'll get on
the merit of mushrooms in tetrazzini, the type and size of the
pieces; are stems allowed or just caps? Thar will, of course,
cause a drift to the health benefits and detriments of mushrooms
and, no doubt someone will extoll the virtures of foraging. 8-)

---
Change Cujo to Juno for email.

Sent from my ------------- IBM Correcting Selectric II
typewriter
Oops; more useless info people like to have in their posts and
emails.
Old 13-11-2017, 11:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/13/2017 2:26 PM, l not -l wrote:
Thar will, of course,
cause a drift to the health benefits and detriments of mushrooms
and, no doubt someone will extoll the virtures of foraging.8-)

Since you mentioned that:

https://www.studyfinds.org/mushrooms...-antioxidants/

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. Mushrooms may make our favorite pizza and pasta
dishes taste delightfully better, but it turns out they may help keep
our brains and hearts younger too. A new study finds that some of our
favorite toadstools may have high concentrations of antioxidants with
anti-aging benefits.

Researchers at Penn State analyzed the chemical composition of a wide
variety of types of mushrooms, finding that many contained high levels
of ergothioneine and glutathione, both of which are important antioxidants.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:16 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 21:26:32 GMT, l not -l wrote:

Of course, now we can start a long argument over what must, and
must not, be in tetrazzini. Wonder how many posts we'll get on
the merit of mushrooms in tetrazzini, the type and size of the
pieces; are stems allowed or just caps? Thar will, of course,
cause a drift to the health benefits and detriments of mushrooms
and, no doubt someone will extoll the virtures of foraging. 8-)

Mushrooms contain MSG, and MSG will KILL YOU! (I learned that last
week in RFC for Facebook, BTW)

Chicken or turkey, cream, shrooms, celery, sherry, chicken base,
breadcrumbs with linguini [egg] noodles. Just like Stouffer's makes
it - which I consider the classic tetrazzini.

-sw

Old 14-11-2017, 12:21 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 13-Nov-2017, Sqwertz wrote:

[...]

I forgot to put the mushrooms in mine, so deferred death for a
little longer. I never have sherry in the house, so never use in
in anything. I used spaghetti, not linguini. I guess I got it
about half right; so, sue me. 8-)
Old 14-11-2017, 12:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/13/2017 4:26 PM, l not -l wrote:
[...]

If only you'd waited until after November 23rd (US Thanksgiving) you
could have made Turkey Tetrazzini! Assuming, of course, you have any
leftover deep fried turkey.

Jill
Old 14-11-2017, 12:45 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:16:46 -0600, Sqwertz
wrote:

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 21:26:32 GMT, l not -l wrote:

Of course, now we can start a long argument over what must, and
must not, be in tetrazzini. Wonder how many posts we'll get on
the merit of mushrooms in tetrazzini, the type and size of the
pieces; are stems allowed or just caps? Thar will, of course,
cause a drift to the health benefits and detriments of mushrooms
and, no doubt someone will extoll the virtures of foraging. 8-)

Mushrooms contain MSG, and MSG will KILL YOU! (I learned that last
week in RFC for Facebook, BTW)

Chicken or turkey, cream, shrooms, celery, sherry, chicken base,
breadcrumbs with linguini [egg] noodles. Just like Stouffer's makes
it - which I consider the classic tetrazzini.

-sw

mushrooms are exceedingly good for you!
Janet US
Old 14-11-2017, 02:07 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 21:26:32 GMT, l not -l wrote:

Of course, now we can start a long argument over what must, and
must not, be in tetrazzini. Wonder how many posts we'll get on
the merit of mushrooms in tetrazzini, the type and size of the
pieces; are stems allowed or just caps? Thar will, of course,
cause a drift to the health benefits and detriments of mushrooms
and, no doubt someone will extoll the virtures of foraging. 8-)

Bwahahahhaaaaaa, you nailed it!!

Mushrooms contain MSG, and MSG will KILL YOU! (I learned that last
week in RFC for Facebook, BTW)

Heaven help us.

Chicken or turkey, cream, shrooms, celery, sherry, chicken base,
breadcrumbs with linguini [egg] noodles. Just like Stouffer's makes
it - which I consider the classic tetrazzini.

-sw

mushrooms are exceedingly good for you!
Janet US

Yes, they are and darn tasty, too!

Old 14-11-2017, 05:15 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 13-Nov-2017, jmcquown wrote:

[...]

It's a 13 pounder and only 3 people will be knawing on it before
I get it; there should be plenty left. No doubt I'll be sick of
turkey by the time it's all gone. There may be more tetrazinni
in my future; but, down the road a piece. I'll probably freeze
some turkey to use in the new year.

At the moment, there are only two turkey things I want, leg or
thigh; then, turkey a la king.
Old 14-11-2017, 06:06 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2017-11-13 9:25 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
On Mon 13 Nov 2017 09:15:14p, l not -l told us...

[...]

You can have the whole turkey for all I care. We're having capon, as
I can't stand turkey.

I'm with you on that! Also, why oh why do people buy monster birds to
feed a few people and then have to deal with leftovers for days on end.
Old 14-11-2017, 07:15 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+17546663823

Wickr id............budsman35

Email :

hello we are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical product meds online we operate on daily and retails basis and very reliable and our product are 100% top quality am ready to supply on large and smaller orders and i am looking in building a strong business relationship with potential client around the world i do world wide delivery and delivery is guarantee.

see price list offer and pm me or you can get me on whatsapp

FOR ZOLPICLONE 7.5MG SMALLER ORDER

250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

FOR DIAZEPAM SHALINA BRAND

diazepam 10mg 500pills £100
diazepam 10mg 300pills £70
diazepam 10mg 1000pills £150
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £350
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £120
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £700

FOR ROCHE DIAZEPAMS 10MG SMALLER ORDER

250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

TEVA 10MG DIAZEPAMS SMALLER ORDER

250 tabs...........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs.......................£850
15000 tabs.......................£1200
25000 tabs.......................£1500

ketamine £20 each vial/1g

ketamine powder each gram £25

FOR TRAMADOL APPLE FLAVOUR

tramadol 50mg 250pills £80
tramadol 100mg 300pills £90
tramadol 225mg 300pills £120
tramadol 50mg 500pills £130
tramadol 100mg 500pills £140
tramadol 250mg 500pills £150
tramadol 50mg 1000pills £200
tramadol 100mg 1000pills £220
tramadol 250mg 1000pills £250

FOR TRAMADOL BULK ORDER

tramadol 50mg 5000pills £450
tramadol 100mg 5000pills £550
tramadol 250mg 5000pills £700

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i providedated pictures with buyers name and my name CALL US OR TEXT ....+237663448705 email for detailsi supply more than the quantity listed,i give additional discount to more larger ordersi look forward in doing great business with reliable buyersthanks email for detailsbuds man.

Old 14-11-2017, 09:13 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

Bwahahahhaaaaaa, you nailed it!!

Mushrooms contain MSG, and MSG will KILL YOU! (I learned that last
week in RFC for Facebook, BTW)

Heaven help us.

Chicken or turkey, cream, shrooms, celery, sherry, chicken base,
breadcrumbs with linguini [egg] noodles. Just like Stouffer's makes
it - which I consider the classic tetrazzini.

-sw

mushrooms are exceedingly good for you!
Janet US

Yes, they are and darn tasty, too!

Does anybody want the ingredients of Campbell's mushroom soup?
Old 14-11-2017, 12:07 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 12:06:30 AM UTC-5, graham wrote:
On 2017-11-13 9:25 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
[...]

Two people, 14-pound bird. Most of the leftovers are frozen for future
consumption by my husband. This year I'm making extra dressing; although
it's not as good as the stuffing inside the bird, it's useful for those
Tuesday-night suppers when we both come home from work tired.

We don't go nuts with side dishes. Tossed salad; turkey, stuffing,
gravy. Sometimes cranberry-orange relish, which we eat as dessert.
Yeah, we're odd. Neither of us likes fruit on meat.

We roast a turkey three or four times a year.

Cindy Hamilton