Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default "Whatever Happened to Baby Wayne?"

Where, oh where, is Our Very Own Lil' Wayne...???

Did he get lost on the way to Austin, didn't he say he was zooming down to visit his main gayboi squeeze Steve Wertz...???

Did he melt into the steaming asphalt pavements of Phoenix...???

IMWTK...!!!

__
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ding - Dong Daddy wrote:

> Where, oh where, is Our Very Own Lil' Wayne...???

I also have noticed that he hasn't post in a while. Hope he is
ok.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/8/2017 9:06 AM, Gary wrote:
> Ding - Dong Daddy wrote:
>>
>> Where, oh where, is Our Very Own Lil' Wayne...???

> I also have noticed that he hasn't post in a while. Hope he is
> ok.

When he mentioned getting a new car he did mention he was going away to
put some miles on it. May be vacationing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 8 Sep 2017 05:44:19 -0700 (PDT), Ding - Dong Daddy
> wrote:

>Where, oh where, is Our Very Own Lil' Wayne...???
>
>Did he get lost on the way to Austin, didn't he say he was zooming down to visit his main gayboi squeeze Steve Wertz...???
>
>Did he melt into the steaming asphalt pavements of Phoenix...???
>
>IMWTK...!!!

Maybe he killfiled himself?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
9.45...
> On Fri 08 Sep 2017 12:24:29p, Ed Pawlowski told us...

>> When he mentioned getting a new car he did mention he was going
>> away to put some miles on it. May be vacationing.

> That was the plan, Ed, but we've had some illness here and I just
> haven't been posting. Hopefully we'll be able eto get away in a couple
> of weeks, but only for a few days. Meanwhile, I'll soon be back to
> posting.

Get well soon Wayne or David, or both. I thought you had probably gone to
Santa Cruz and were having a blast.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/8/2017 9:55 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> 9.45...
>> On Fri 08 Sep 2017 12:24:29p, Ed Pawlowski told us...

>>> When he mentioned getting a new car he did mention he was going
>>> away to put some miles on it.* May be vacationing.

>> That was the plan, Ed, but we've had some illness here and I just
>> haven't been posting.* Hopefully we'll be able eto get away in a couple
>> of weeks, but only for a few days.* Meanwhile, I'll soon be back to
>> posting.

> Get well soon Wayne or David, or both. I thought you had probably gone
> to Santa Cruz and were having a blast.
>
> Cheri

Yes indeed, I hope the illness passes soon and that car can be enjoyed.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message
9.45...

On Fri 08 Sep 2017 12:24:29p, Ed Pawlowski told us...

> On 9/8/2017 9:06 AM, Gary wrote:
>> Ding - Dong Daddy wrote:
>>>
>>> Where, oh where, is Our Very Own Lil' Wayne...???

>> I also have noticed that he hasn't post in a while. Hope he is
>> ok.
>>

> When he mentioned getting a new car he did mention he was going
> away to put some miles on it. May be vacationing.

That was the plan, Ed, but we've had some illness here and I just
haven't been posting. Hopefully we'll be able eto get away in a couple
of weeks, but only for a few days. Meanwhile, I'll soon be back to
posting.

Wayne Boatwright

==

I am sorry to hear that Hope all is well soon and you can have your
holiday.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 Sep 2017 01:15:10 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Fri 08 Sep 2017 12:24:29p, Ed Pawlowski told us...

>>> I also have noticed that he hasn't post in a while. Hope he is
>>> ok.
>>>

>> When he mentioned getting a new car he did mention he was going
>> away to put some miles on it. May be vacationing.

>That was the plan, Ed, but we've had some illness here and I just
>haven't been posting. Hopefully we'll be able eto get away in a couple
>of weeks, but only for a few days. Meanwhile, I'll soon be back to
>posting.

Sorry to hear your life has not been smooth, hope all's well soon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> That was the plan, Ed, but we've had some illness here and I just
> haven't been posting. Hopefully we'll be able eto get away in a couple
> of weeks, but only for a few days. Meanwhile, I'll soon be back to
> posting.

Good. Hope you're both feeling better.

nancy